Just the Six of Us Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

The leader of the group threw an incredulous look at Mike, who couldn't resist. "How else do you think I got all these cuts and bruises man?" he asked, throwing his arms wide.

A burst of laughter erupted from several of the people on the boat, and the trio turned, red-faced to sit down. Mike didn't know if he could love his sisters any more than at that moment, and if it hadn't been for Emma's gift earlier on the wave runner, he was sure he'd have Captain Magnificent on display in his swim trunks.

The boat slowed as they approached the coral reef. Mike and his sister's paired up with an older gentleman and dove into the water. Beth was extremely happy, drifting amongst the fish and strange sea creatures. The reef was about 10 to 20 feet below them, but the fish would swim up and play amongst them, being used to tourists. They swam for about thirty minutes before they all got back in the boat. The tour guides did a head count and headed for the next part of their journey.

Mike was excited more about this particular part of the vacation more than any other. Beth was a huge lover of animals and he'd been looking forward to surprising her with this since he discovered the idea. They were heading to a place known as Stingray City.

Located on a sand bar in the middle of the bay, Stingray City was a feeding ground for stingrays. Beth could barely contain her excitement as the tour guide explained what to do. The four or five tour guides on the boat would enter the water, followed by the group. The stingrays, which had long grown used to people, would come up and play amongst them. The tour guides would even pick them up, allowing people to touch and hold them, even take pictures.

As they got back in the boat, and began to head back to land, Beth came over and hugged on her brother. She held the embrace for a few seconds and then looked at him with sincerity and smiling. "Thank you," she said. "That was absolutely wonderful."

That evening, after a supper at a different restaurant than the night before, they sat out on the beach watching the sunset. They chatted lightly, laughing and recalling the events of the day. Mike cast a glance at his twin, who stared at him long and hard, returning his smile but not saying a word. He couldn't believe the turn his life had taken. He'd gone from lusting after his sisters to actually lusting on them.

"You should have listened sooner, now hurry up and start fucking one of them or maybe all of them"

Mike couldn't help but grin, and vowed to at least give the voice in his head a chance.

He glanced over at Danni. She caught his eye as he nodded slightly towards the beach. "Gonna take a walk, you wanna come?" he said. "I've got something to show you."

Danni smiled and they walked down the beach, enjoying the feel of the sand in their toes and the sound of the waves against the shore.

Mike stopped and held his hand out to his sister. "I know you've been through a lot and I just wanted you to know something." He pulled a small object from his pocket. "I'm so glad that I can be there for you and I just wanted you to know how you look through my eyes."

She looked at him, smiling curiously as he handed over the small object. She turned it over in her hand. It was a small silver locket. She pressed the button and it clicked open. The picture inside caused her to hold her hand to her mouth, and then to her chest, trying to stifle her emotion from taking over. It was the picture that he'd taken of her earlier, sitting with the flower in her hair. She looked absolutely beautiful in it. The facing picture was one of them sleeping that Sarah had taken. He had his hand at her side, she had her hands tucked protectively across her body and she was nuzzled closely up against him. They both had looks of serenity on their faces. Danni smiled and looked up at her brother.

"Now you will always have something to look at to make you smile," he said.

She wiped a tear from her eyes.

"When did you get to be so wonderful?" she said, gazing at him.

"Well, I was thinking of putting a different picture in there. Remember that one I snapped of you just before you hit me with the full coke can?"

She opened her mouth wide at him and smacked him on the shoulder, laughing and pretending to be angry.

"I figured it could be sort of a before and after thing."

She smiled, "Shut up, you big goofball," leaning in a kissing him again.

They walked back to the bungalow and climbed in bed. Emma came out of the bathroom just as they were snuggling close together. She came over to their bed and smiled, kissing them both on the head.

"Thanks for a great day Mike," Emma said, smiling and winking at him knowingly.

They soon fell asleep to the sound of lapping waves.

Mike awoke in the middle of the night. He looked at Danni. She was awake and looking at him. "Hi," he whispered quietly.

"Hey," she answered.

She leaned her head in and began to kiss him gently. She felt the familiar electricity run through her as their lips touched. She grabbed the back of his head, pulling him close to her and kissing him deeply. She broke the kiss, moving down the side of his neck, to his chest. She kissed a thousand times across his chest and back up to the other side, softly like the touch of a whisper. She moved her mouth back up to his, gently pushing her tongue into his mouth to entwine his with her own.

He felt her roll him on his back, and then climbed on top of him. He was swept up in the pure passion of what was happening. They ceased to be brother and sister at that moment, were two entities entwining and exploring. She sat up then, and lifted her arms to remove her sports bra, before lying back down in his embrace. She reached down with one hand and grabbed one of his.

Pulling his hand upwards, she gently placed it on her breast. He began to gently rub and knead, gently pinching her nipple and rolling it between his fingers. He broke the kiss and began to kiss her jaw, moving down towards the base of her jaw to her neck, and lower to the base of her neck, kissing gently, licking, caressing. His fingers delicately danced across her nipple, moving to the other breast, playing and drawing circles along them. She moaned softly as his lips moved lower, replacing his hand at her nipples, gently sucking them into his mouth and tenderly biting them.

Emma smiled, knowing what was happening. She knew it was a magical moment for her sister. She wanted to leave the room, but couldn't tear her eyes away. It was so erotic and exciting that she couldn't stop watching, and gently began to rub her pussy.

Danni was in ecstasy, feeling Mike's strong hands roam over her torso and down to her buttocks as he tenderly nibbled and kissed her breasts and neck. She slowly reached down and tugged at his boxers, sliding them quietly off and tossing them to the floor. His erection was strong, like an iron rod pushing gently on her leg. She reached down and took hold of it, gently pumping it up and down.

Mike, knowing what she was asking of him, knowing that it might come to this act, gently reached down and began to pull her underwear off. He ran his fingers along her back, gently rubbed them across her buttocks and back up. He pulled the single sheet on the bed back over them and continued to softly kiss and suckle at her neck and nipples.

She moved up to straddle him, positioning his cock and lifting up slightly. She felt the fleshy hardness of his penis gently pressing into her, trying desperately to get in. She arched her back and pulled her hips backwards and forwards, pulling the tip of his cock back and forth across her lips. Both of them moaned softly, feeling the warm flesh of the other pressing at their intimates.

She opened her eyes and looked into his. "I love you, Mike," she said softly. She slowly pushed down on him, feeling him slide into her wetness. He gasped in pleasure, and she felt his thick shaft pressing against the sides of her pussy. She couldn't help whimper in pure delight. Every inch she travelled down his shaft felt like a thousand fingers of static popping on her skin, every cell on her body seemed to cry out in pleasure as she reached the base. Then slowly, she pulled herself higher and began to rise up on him, pulling his cock gently out of her and stopping when she reached the tip.

He moaned again as she started the whole pleasurable trip down his shaft a second time, sliding up and down on him, growing slightly quicker each time. Mike was in another dimension, the pleasure was like an avalanche of pleasure crashing down on him and the raising off, only to crash back down again. The feeling of his sister on his penis, slowly rising and sliding back down, was as if a million of their kisses were going off in his head.

She pulled herself up again, sliding back down and began to pick up a little speed, but kept the pace relatively slow. She couldn't believe the way he felt inside of her. She'd never felt that with anyone else, the pleasure was worlds apart. It felt almost as if this were her first experience with sex. Then she realized that it was.

They were making love, both of them, for the first time. She softly moaned and flexed the muscles up and down her pussy, sending a rippling effect along his shaft. He moaned again, resisting the urge to grab her hips and roll her on her back.

Emma watched it all, wishing she could be a part of it, but knowing that it would be a crime to interfere in the beautiful act that was happening. She continued rubbing a finger along her slit, gently sliding it in and out, her other finger gently rubbing her clit, her eyes locked on her brother and sister making love in the bed next to her.

Danni gently began to orgasm, a wave of pleasure building up as she tenderly bounced up and down on her brother. She felt him start to erupt as well, and she fell forward and forcefully kissed his lips as the passion and power of their mutual orgasms over took them. He began to instinctively thrust his hips against her pelvis, pushing his dick further into her. She felt her pussy muscles contract as he came inside, as her orgasms shot pleasure through every muscle and fiber.

He couldn't believe how good this felt. The gently contracting muscles of her pussy seemed to want to pull him in further toward her womb. She was gasping audibly as she bounced up and down on him, sweat drenching both of their bodies and soaking the sheets. She opened her eyes and stared at him as the orgasm finally worked its way through both of their bodies and they collapsed gently on the sheets.

Emma watched them orgasm and just as they both exploded, she felt her own begin to course through her body. Great spasms wracked her slender form as she quickly rubbed her clit and pushed fingers in and out of her slit. Finally, her orgasm spent, she collapsed into her sheets. She was soon asleep and began to dream of a time when she could experience the same with her brother.

Danni pulled herself up and down on her brother again, but it was clear that he was spent. "Was that your first time?" she quietly asked him.

He nodded, "Yes." He ran a hand along her hair, matted by sweat to her face, and brushed it back. "That was wonderful."

She smiled, relishing in his touch and the way it she felt knowing that her brother's seed was inside her. She felt so pure and so naughty at the same time.

"That was my first time as well, making love," she said, smiling at him.

"I'm so glad that you chose me to share that with," he said, kissing her forehead.

"I don't think it would have felt as perfect with anyone else," she gently nuzzled his chest again, relishing the feeling of his muscles under her cheek, his hair brushing against her skin. They drifted off, clutching at each other and encased in pleasant dreams.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers
12