Just the Six of Us Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

He slowly entered the kitchen.

"Michael, if you ever want to sleep with any of us again, you're going to answer this question, and it better be nothing but the truth," Emma said, taking the lead and glaring at him.

Mike swallowed hard. "Okay." he said, quietly.

"You'd better this right or I'll fuck you up Dude."

"Did you have sex last night?" Emma asked.

Mike's head reeled. 'What the hell am I supposed to say?'

"For once, I'd say the truth just like she said."

'Okay.' he thought back to the voice.

"Yes." he said simply.

"Well, it had better have been with Sarah or Danni, because it sure as hell wasn't with me," Emma fumed.

"It wasn't with me," Sarah said, glaring at him.

Danni had a hurt look in her eyes, and Mike almost felt like crying when he saw her reaction.

"Me either," she said quietly and lowered her head.

"Who the fuck was it, Mike?" Emma yelled. "What little bitch did you snake a piece off of?"

"Settle down Em," said Sarah, then turned to her brother/lover, her arms crossing her chest, "Well Mike?"

Mike's head was going in twelve different directions at once. 'Well now what? I can tell them it was Beth, or I can lie and keep our secret.'

"I can't tell you." he said finally.

"Like hell you can't tell us," Sarah said, standing and putting both palms on the table and leaning forwards towards him.

"I can tell you," came a quiet voice from the living room, "It was me."

All heads turned simultaneously to watch Beth as she walked into the kitchen.

"What?" Emma said.

"You?" said Sarah.

Danni was quiet, but looked much relieved and smiled at Mike. He, in turn, immediately began to feel better.

"Yes. It was me," Beth said again, calmly entering and sitting down at the table next to her stunned sisters. "I couldn't help it anymore. I had to have him," she said, looking directly at Emma, then Sarah. "He couldn't tell you because he was protecting our secret."

The room was eerily silent for several long moments while everyone processed the information.

"So, if it was you..." Sarah began.

"Why the hell did Ashley say it was her?" Emma turned and looked at Mike.

"I think she must have figured out who it was at breakfast," Beth said, having already realized that Ashley knew it was her. "She knows that Mike is having sex with one of his sisters," she finished, her gaze drifting to Mike.

"Oh fuck," Mike said, panic growing in his voice.

"Calm down Mike," Sarah said.

"Calm down? Sarah, what we're doing is illegal! I could go to prison!" he said, looking genuinely scared to the girls for the first time in his life.

"That's not very likely," she said, putting a hand on his arm.

"It's still a concern," Emma said, her face and demeanor finally calming. "We need to talk to her, see what has to be done about keeping her fucking quiet."

"I have a feeling I know what she's going to want," Danni said, looking around the room as her gaze finally settled on Mike.

"Blackmail?" Emma asked.

"Blackmail," Beth confirmed.

"Bitch," said Emma simply.

"Wait... what? Aw, damn it to hell." yelled Mike.

"Hey, that's my line."

Mike ignored him, and continued, "I don't even like that little ginger psychopath. She practically raped me in the hot tub and you four weren't doing a thing to stop her. Then, you were actually gonna get mad at me for fucking her when you were actually the cause of it? What gives?"

"Mike, the point is that you did nothing to stop her last night. If she had come to fuck you, you could have just said no," Sarah said.

"She did come in, but she sort of... interrupted Beth and I... sort of. Beth ended up having to hide under my bed, and Ashley did try to... get things started between us. I kind of... gagged her when I stood up."

"She was blowing you?" Emma asked, her eyes going cold again.

Mike held his hands up in surrender. "I made her stop Em, it was for like 2 seconds, and I basically stabbed her in the throat when I made her get off of me. Beth pinched a plug out of my leg."

"You deserved it, you big jerk," Beth said, not looking at him.

Emma continued to glare at him, but fell silent.

"Look," Mike said, still feeling the need for some damage control. "I don't care that most people think what we've been doing is wrong. I love you, and as more than just sisters. You four are obviously the only ones I want to make love to, all the time. I don't want anyone else, and I don't need anyone else. I haven't really worked out how I'm going to keep up my duties making love to all four of you, but... now you're saying that Ashley might blackmail herself into our little circle of sex? How the fuck am I supposed to make love to five women?"

"Next time, think before you speak idiot. This little situation you have here is something that most guys would kill for. No, fuck that, ALL guys would kill for. They might not admit it to their wives or girlfriends, but they would. ALL guys want this. Well, you have it Slick. Quit the fuck-ass whining and get to fucking."

The mood seemed to lighten at Mike's outburst.

"I know lots of guys that would give anything to be in your situation, stud," Sarah said, inadvertently echoing the voice in his head, grinning at him. "Don't worry about all of us. There's no doubt in my mind that there's enough of you to go around, and you'll be able to take care of all of our needs. What we need to figure out right now, is what that little space cadet is going to want."

"I'll talk to her," Emma said, reaching for her phone.

As she was flipping through her call list, the door bell rang, causing her to look up and glance at her sisters, then over to Mike. Solemnly, she stood and headed for the door.

As all heard the door open, then close back, Emma strolled back into the kitchen with Ashley following close behind.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes, until Ashley finally broke it.

"I just wanted you to know that it wasn't me that was sleeping with Mike last night," she informed them. "I know who it was and I'm guessing it was just the alcohol that caused it. Nevertheless, I can't allow my sudden advantage pass."

"Ash..." Beth started.

"It was Beth," she said. "She slept with her own... all of ya'll's brother."

She looked around the room but was met with faces that showed no surprise. Suddenly perplexed, her thoughts raced at what else she could add.

"We already know," Sarah said, "she told us a few minutes ago."

"Oh... well then..." Ashley said.

"What do you want Ash?" Emma said, growing impatient.

"Want?" she asked smiling, "Me?" doing her best to sound innocent.

"Cut the crap you little loon," continued Emma, "What do you want from us to keep this a secret?"

"Alright!" Ashley said, conceding to the moment. "I just want some private time with Mike every once in a while. I know from his reaction this morning that he will never care for me the way I would like," she said, her head drooping slightly and her expression falling to one of near sadness, "but I don't care, and I can't help it. I've always been head over heels for him for as long as Emma and I have known each other. She knows that."

She glanced over at him, but he purposefully ignored her gaze.

"Ash, it's not that I don't like you," said Mike, fixing his gaze on his sisters, "it's just that I've just got other women in my life."

"IDIOT! The girls have this under control, dickhead, keep your fucking mouth shut."

She scrunched her brow up at his statement, until realization hit her again.

"Mike, shut the fuck up!" Emma said, suddenly irritated that her idiot brother was giving away the whole of their secret.

"What?" he asked, confused as to what he'd done wrong.

"Last night wasn't the first time, was it?" Ashley said. "Nor was Beth the first one. Oh, I see. Well now, just how many of your sisters are you fucking Mike?"

Sarah turned towards Mike and glared at him. "She didn't know you were fucking us too, you big idiot."

Mike stared dumbly at her for a second, and then felt his face grow red from embarrassment.

"Like I said... what she said. You're an idiot."

"Sorry," he said.

"You're fucking all of your sisters?" Ashley said, with her mouth and both eyes wide.

Emma turned to regard Ashley. "Ash, don't judge us. You don't know anything about what caused all of this, or how we feel, or how it feels to be with our brother. He's the perfect lover, and it all... just... happened."

"You think..." Mike started.

"Shut up," Emma growled at him and he fell silent.

Ashley was quiet for a minute while she processed the new information.

Then she suddenly smiled and looked around at the family. "I'll not judge, I promise. I've always been mildly attracted to my own older brother. But, it was always a secret I kept to myself, a fantasy of sorts, something I'd never act on. I'm actually, kinda... envious of you guys. Makes me wish I was a sister of Mike's too."

The sisters chuckled, and the mood lightened in the room, a little.

Danni looked at her, concern still on her face, "Look, I need my brother. Something happened a few months ago that I'd rather not talk about. He's my brother, yes. But he's also my lover," she said, "And my knight in shining armor." She smiled at him as he looked back at her, touched. "I wasn't able to sleep at all last night," she said to him, a wistful smile on her face. "I can't wait to snuggle up to you tonight."

Mike smiled. The day had barely even started, and he was already anxious for bedtime.

"We still have stuff to discuss you guys," Sarah said, drawing them back into the conversation. "I think I've got a solution to everyone's problems."

Five heads turned and looked at the eldest sister, curious as to what she was going to say.

"Okay, Mike is sleeping with his sisters," Sarah began, "Society frowns on that, and we need to keep quiet. With school starting soon, it's going to look odd if Mike keeps turning down dates, especially him not having a girlfriend. People might start to think that you've started playing for the other team."

They all laughed at the statement, but continued to listen intently as Sarah continued. "Ashley is head over heels for our baby brother, and has a bit of leverage over us now to boot."

"I wouldn't tell anyone, ever," Ashley said, "I love you guys too much," smiling over at Emma.

"Just the same," said Sarah, "we need to make sure that you don't have any reason to tell anyone."

"Just spit it out Sarah," Danni said, guessing at what she was going to say.

Sarah cleared her throat and took a deep breath. "I think Mike needs to start publicly dating Ashley. That would clear up any question as to who was with him last night in the minds of our friends, and it also gives the five of us a cover story, as well as giving Ashley a reason to keep our little secret."

A silence fell over the group as they processed the idea.

"That sounds reasonable to me. Hell, the more pussy the better."

'Yeah, you would,' he thought.

"I can go along with that," said Ashley.

"Ya think?" replied Emma.

"Do I get a say in this?" Mike asked, glancing around.

"No, you don't." Emma said, drawing a laugh from the other five girls. "You stand to gain the most you big doofus. You get another girl to be with, someone you can actually go do things with. Movies, dinner, picnics at the beach, etc, etc... and we all get to keep fucking your brains out. Ashley gets a boyfriend, with the same fringe benefits."

"As long as everyone can share," Ashley said quietly, glancing around. "I don't just want him once a month or so. If he's going to be my boyfriend, we have to actually start doing things together besides the obvious. But I promise I won't try and have him more than any of you."

Mike sighed as he tried to wrap his mind around all the subjects contained inside the conversation that was progressing around him.

"Do you think we need to work out a schedule?" Sarah asked, but the others were shaking their heads.

"That's part of what makes sex with him so much fun. You never know when he'll be in the mood, or when he'll just attack you in the shower," Emma said, grinning.

Beth blushed and giggled at that, remembering how dangerous it had been in the shower for her and Mike.

The other four turned and looked at her, though Mike was lost in thought and staring off into space. "Long story." she said, a small smile on her lips.

"So, we're all in agreement then," Danni said. "Mike and Ashley are a couple to anyone on the outside looking in. In return, she doesn't tell a single living soul, ever."

Everyone nodded, except for Mike. He was still staring off into space, looking like his usual idiot self.

"Mike!" Sarah said, loudly.

He shook his head back to reality, and turned looking at his sisters. "What?"

Sarah sighed, turning to Ashley. "He agrees, trust me."

"Oh, yeah, I'm sorry. I agree," he said, coming back to the conversation.

They talked politely for a few minutes before Ashley stood to go. "Well, I guess you need to call me sometime soon," Ashley said, smiling at Mike.

He stood and walked around to her. "Let me walk you out," he said, starting towards the door.

"I'd like that," she said, smiling as he put his arm around her.

They stepped out of the front door and towards Ashley's little sports car. "You know, even with all that's happened, I still had a wonderful time last night," she said, smiling up at him as he reached down and opened her door for her.

"Yeah, it was pretty fun," he agreed, smiling at her. She wrapped her arms around him and he pulled her close, hugging her.

"Ash, I'd just like you to know that I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, out of the hot tub," he said, with a grin.

"Thanks," she said, smiling. She leaned in and gave him a kiss, just a quick peck, then jumped into her car and headed home.

Mike smiled as she disappeared, then turned for the house. Four heads were staring out the front door window. That image made him laugh.

Once inside, he glanced around the kitchen at his sisters. "So, are you sure that you are gonna be able to bury the jealousy? It doesn't look like it's going to be easy, judging by the four sneaky faces I saw in the window."

Danni smiled. "Mike honey, there's going to be jealousy. We just have to learn to share you with her, like we have with each other."

Beth excused herself and went upstairs, Mike's eyes following her the entire way. He knew he'd better go talk to her, but wanted to pace himself and allow her to figure out what she was feeling.

Sarah stood, announcing her intentions to start cleaning. Emma and Danni both decided to work off the pizza and alcohol with a nice workout that morning, and both headed upstairs to get dressed.

Danni stopped as she stood to head up and leaned in close to her younger brother. "So, are you finally going to have room for me in your bed tonight?" she asked, smiling.

"Of course," he said, smiling. "Whenever we don't have company."

She gave him a mock right cross to the shoulder, then kissed him on the cheek and turned, heading upstairs.

Mike smiled, and headed for Beth's room. She had her door shut when he reached it, and he knocked softly. "Beth?"

"Come in," she called from within.

He opened the door and peered around. She was sitting on her bed, staring quietly at her fingers, playing with her fingernails. She continued staring at her nails, something he knew she didn't really care about.

"So, uh..." he stammered, unsure of how to proceed.

"Wow, you are such a sweet talking smooth operator. That was sure to make her panties drop."

She suddenly stood and rushed towards him, throwing herself at him and leaping into his arms. They crashed together and landed in the middle of her room with a thud. She pressed her lips to his quickly, pushing her tongue in and finding his.

Momentarily stunned, he pushed her off his chest and rolled her over onto her back, following and straddling her legs. "I thought you were upset with me," he said.

"I was, but I'm so damn horny for you that I couldn't help attacking you," she said, sitting up and reaching for his shirt.

"Holy shit man, she 'is' insatiable!"

'I always know just what to say with the ladies,' he thought to the voice.

"Yeah, you are a real Casanova, Slick, shut the fuck up and concentrate."

"Beth, wait..." he started as she pulled her own shirt off. She had begun not wearing a bra like the others and her perfect breasts spilled free. Mike trailed off, forgetting what he was saying as he stared at her breasts.

She pushed him onto his back again and stood momentarily, dropping her shorts to the floor and dropping to her knees. Her hands found the button on his pants and unzipped them, plunging beneath she began searching for his dick. That brought him back to his senses and he grabbed her, taking one of her nipples in his mouth as he sat up. He stood, pulled his pants down to reveal his steadily swelling shaft.

As he shucked his pants, Beth moved to her knees, spreading them wide and leaning forward onto her hands. Arching her back oh so sexily, she held the centerfold pose and just looked at him. Mike swallowed hard, struck by how incredibly sexy she looked at that moment, her breasts poking outward, her hips low to the floor, legs spread wide. She looked damn near animalistic, primal. This definitely was a changed Beth.

"I just... I uh... wow..."

'Well put.'

She looked up at him and crawled forwards staring at his rod the whole time. As she reached up for it again, she sat back, resting on her feet and slowly beginning to stroke his cock.

"I thought you were mad at me," he said again, struggling to concentrate as she gently rubbed his prick.

"Dude, shut the hell up and just fuck her... again. DAMN I love this family."

"I was just jealous. I was still horny while under your bed and wanted so badly to just kick her out and go right back to fucking you."

As she spoke, she slowly leaned forwards, wrapping her mouth around the head of his prick as the last word fluttered from her lips. Her tongue slurped around the head as she squeezed his cock, rubbing gently forwards.

Mike groaned as she stared upwards, pulling more of his cock into her mouth as she looked into his eyes. He ran a hand through her blonde hair, trying to pull it away from her face. He pulled it back and wrapped one hand around it, and she grinned around his dick at him, picking up speed as she slurped on his hardened shaft.

Mike couldn't stand it anymore however, and suddenly reached down and lifted her up, tossing her easily onto the bed. She giggled as she leaned forwards, laying her head on the bed and presented her pussy towards to him on all fours, wiggling her ass as she did.

"Damn it man, this one is a freak!"

Mike smiled at her, shaking his head and placed both hands on her hips. He pushed forward with the head of his cock until it gently rubbed against her lips, eliciting a moan from her as she buried her head in the covers of her bed. He rubbed gently along her slit, and then back down, drawing more wiggles and moans from her as he teased her.

"I'm going to turn and pounce on you if you don't fuck me right now," she moaned.

"I'm with her. Fuck her already, damn it!"

Mike grinned as she turned and glared at him, and he thrust forwards, pushing the entire length into her as she gasped and threw her head toward him, arching her back and crying out. The velvety smoothness of her pussy wrapped around his cock made his head swim. Every thrust caused her to whimper or moan in pleasure and soon she was pushing backwards against his thrusts, her ass slapping against his thighs with every push. He groaned in pleasure as he lifted a hand and brought it back down hard with a whack, slapping her ass.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers