Just the Six of Us Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

Matt wouldn't hit a girl of course, which gave her an advantage, slugging the shit out him a few times in the past when he got out of hand. When he grabbed one of her sister's asses or hers, or got too drunk and tried to start a fight, Emma had been known to drop him with a few well placed punches, much to the appreciation of the other partiers. In one particular instance, she'd done just that.

Emma had gone to a high school party and one of Matt's friends had been talking to her. Matt, drunk off his ass, ran up and slapped the guy with an open-palm, and demanded that the guy leave his best friend's sister alone. Matt had been out of line most of the night and she quickly decided that it was time for a nap. She slapped him hard on the back of the head and as he turned, she caught him with a right hook, reversing momentum of his head. That dropped him to the floor like a sack of potatoes, to the cheers of everyone at the party.

Megan waved at Mike and grabbed a few beers, heading over to the other two girls and quickly stripping out of her shirt, freeing her massive breasts. "It's good to see your brother with his clothes on again," she said, winking at Danni as she sat down.

Danni burst out laughing; having completely forgotten about what had happened that night, during Mike's impromptu midnight swim.

"This I just gotta hear," Missy said, taking a swig. "Come on, spill it."

Mike shook his head and tossed the football back to Matt, as they set both of their beers down and began to toss the pigskin back and forth again.

"Well, we had a slumber party a few nights ago," began Danni, "and someone snuck into Mike's room."

"Someone?" Megan said, rubbing oil between her huge breasts and down her stomach, before lying back on the chair.

"Alright... Ashley," Danni lied, suddenly remembering the cover story. "The little lunatic has a big thing for our baby brother," she said, catching herself. "Anyway, she snuck into his room and convinced him to get a little frisky, and they made a little too much noise, waking up everyone else. And so he comes barreling out of his room, right into several of the girls that had been listening through the door at the commotion."

Missy was laughing, as was Matt, shaking his head at his buddy.

"And he's naked, see." Megan said, "Completely naked, and very much awake, if you follow my meaning," she said winking at Missy.

"So he runs downstairs," Danni continued, "and had nowhere to go because the house is full of women, all of whom are awake now from all the noise and laughter. And so he just runs out the back door and dives into the pool, only to emerge a few minutes later, still naked as the day he was born, of course."

"Yeah... not our best moment Dude."

"And... only slightly less impressive than when he went in," Megan cut in, waving a hand in the air, fanning her face mockingly. "Whew. What a sight, I can tell you."

"Yeah. Then he just went upstairs, and disappeared for the rest of the night," Danni finished, as she watched Mike turn beat red in the face, but laughing good-naturedly.

"Go offer to rub oil on Megan."

Mike groaned inwardly, remembering that it was the voice's bet collection day and sighed, resigning himself to his fate.

He grabbed his beer and walked over to the girls, the three of them still giggling.

The door slid open and Beth came out with her friend Susan, both wearing white bikinis and heading to the other side of the pool as Mike came over.

"So uh, need some oil?" he asked awkwardly to Megan.

Danni and Beth both looked at him curiously.

"I think I'm good, unless you want to do my breasts," Megan said lewdly, winking at Danni.

"SAY YES, DAMN IT, SAY YES."

Mike grinned but didn't get a chance to answer, as Megan turned over and tossed him the bottle. "Get my back and I'll behave myself, I promise." she said.

"Hell, where's the fun in that?"

"Alright," Mike said, pouring some of the oil into his hand and dripping it across her taut form. After a minute or two of rubbing, he'd gotten all her uncovered parts, including her arms and legs.

"Spank her, really fucking hard."

'She'll knock the shit outta me,' Mike thought. 'You're gonna get us... well, me into trouble all around.

"Do it, she deserves it for having those giant fun-bags."

Mike sighed and positioned his feet, making himself ready to bolt for the pool. Without warning, to Megan at least, he raised of his hand and brought it down sharply across her left cheek. *CRACK*, went his hand on Megan's ass, causing her to leap out of her chair and furiously begin rubbing the rapidly reddening handprint on her buttocks.

"Ouch, you son of a bitch!" she yelled, as Mike turned and made his attempt at escape, jogged just out of reach.

The others were rolling with laughter as she sprinted after him, who wasn't quite ready for her to move as quickly as she did and surprisingly, caught up and tackled him. Mike, being bigger and stronger, quickly stood as he picked her up and tossed her into the pool, massive breasts and all.

Megan came up sputtering, laughing and waving her finger at Mike. "I'm gonna get you for that, you fucker, just you wait."

Mike just smiled and shrugged, then picked up his beer, and headed back to throw the ball back and forth with Matt.

As he did, he glanced over at Susan. The poor girl looked like she wasn't comfortable in her own skin, but she was actually mildly attractive. She was laughing shyly as she sat next to Beth and tried to look like she was having fun.

"With some make up maybe, or a paper bag."

'Be nice.' Mike thought as he glanced over. She had decent sized breasts, not nearly as large as Beth's, and closer to Danni's, he quickly decided. Her face was pretty, but not beautiful, but she looked like she knew it, and had settled for that. Mike felt a little sad for her.

"Maybe she'd get prettier if you stick your dick in her."

Mike ignored it and threw the football back to Matt.

The back door opened, and the rest of the party guests came out; Paul, Ashley, Emma, Sarah and Sally. Paul waved at Mike as Emma handed him a beer and moved to head over to the deck chairs, stripping off her top and shorts, revealing her blue bikini and incredible edible ass.

"Hey there Em," Matt called. "Nice ass, babe."

Emma didn't turn but lifted a hand, presenting her middle finger to him. "Keep talking and you'll get another ass kicking before the night even settles in."

"As long as it's your ass doing the kicking," Matt called.

Paul and Mike both laughed and headed over to the grill, followed by Matt. Mike clicked it on and sat his beer down, the fire roaring to life. He turned all four burners on in order to cook off the remnants of the last barbecue, and to prepare the grill.

"Matt, Paul. Paul, Matt," Mike said simply, introducing the two men to each other. "This is Ashley's big brother, Emma's date from last night."

"Oh damn, man," Matt said quickly, beginning to apologize. "I'm sorry, Emma is like a sister to me, I didn't mean anything."

Paul shook his hand and glanced back over to the girls. "Well, she does have a nice ass. What can you do."

"Though if she was related, I think I'd be fuckin' my sister," Matt said, causing all three of them to burst out laughing.

Mike laughed harder than he should have at the irony of the statement, heading inside to get the meat that Beth had prepared. He reached into the fridge and grabbed the hamburger patties and the racks of ribs and quickly headed out back. Paul was talking to Matt about his football days, obviously a fan of the sport.

As the afternoon progressed, Mike made an effort to keep watching his sisters. It wasn't hard to do, and he would have been doing just that even if he wasn't trying to get Paul to notice his stares.

Then Ashley came over, clad in her tiny bikini from the other night and planted a kiss on Mike. Paul chuckled and turned away as Mike squeezed her and let her go. Then watched the goofy little thing head back to her deck chair.

"So, is she your real sister?" Matt asked, "Cuz I don't see the resemblance, no offense."

"None taken," Paul said. "I favor our dad, she favors mom, but yeah, she's all mine. She's annoying, I know, but she's loyal and sweet. She sure does have a thing for Mike, though." Then laughed and added, "Always has."

"Sexy too," Matt said playfully, "Just kidding man. I can take some getting used to, I know."

Paul waved the thought away. "I've had plenty of friends that helped me when my ass kicking meter was running low."

Matt laughed and nodded his agreement. "Hey, that's me, dude."

Mike closed the lid to the grill after he finished coating the meat in sauce. Then Emma stood and came over to lean in close to Mike. "Move the grill over so you can ogle us easier," she whispered into his ear.

Mike nodded, silently berating himself for not thinking of that, and began rolling the grill closer to the girls, which did vastly improve the view.

'Where were you on that one?' he thought to the voice.

"I'm still ogling Megan's titties, I mean seriously man, look at those damn things. They have their own weather system! Missy ain't bad either; I think I'll make you go jiggle them."

The guys continued their conversation, mostly about sports, but occasionally one would comment on one of the girls. They seemed to all be getting more comfortable commenting on each of their buddy's sisters while they were standing right there. But cautiously, as each was a little wary that the other two would say something, or even get upset.

"Did he tell you about what happened last night?" Paul asked.

Matt cocked his head, suddenly curious. "What? Did he fuck a tranny?"

Laughing again, Paul shook his head and recounted what happened the previous night.

"Well, shit, I wish I'd been there. Would've been fun beating the crap outta that ass-hat," Matt said.

Mike kept his eyes on the girls when he could, only taking them off when he had to check the meat.

Emma stood and came around toward the men at the grill, passing them and heading to the other side of the pool; her ass swinging back and forth seductively as she walked away from them, all three men watching her every move.

Mike thought he saw Paul glance over at him as he watched his sister, but wasn't sure, but he was careful not to take his eyes off of Emma's ass. But that wasn't hard.

He began to feel weird, wanting some guy to catch him ogling his own sister. The thought crossed his mind, that he could be a good case study for any psych student.

Emma went around and began to stretch, apparently needing to loosen up her muscles for the difficult task of jumping around in the pool; bending way over, her legs wide apart and careful to flex her ass, her barely covered pussy facing directly at the men from behind.

"Damn," Mike said, at length.

The girls all decided to follow Emma's lead at that point, and just as she dove in, her magnificent ass covered by surface of the water, the others ran and all jumped in behind her, leaving the three men back on the edge of the pool.

An uncomfortable silence followed, and Mike desperately wished that Matt would jump in the pool with the girls, so that he could get this awkward conversation with Paul over with.

As the meat slowly cooked, the girls splashed around in the pool and the day grew long. Their guests were having a fun time and Mike was enjoying himself, but he was still nervous about figuring out just how to broach the topic of incest with Paul. Finally, the food was done and Mike and Beth served their ribs and burgers on the patio table.

Beth grabbed a paper plate as Mike cut a few ribs off for her, heaping them onto her plate as she grabbed a drink and some chips.

Behind her, Danni grinned as a sudden idea struck her. Leaning over and brushing Beth's hair back, she leaned in close to whisper something in her ear. Beth grinned immediately and glanced at Mike, winking and pulling up a chair.

Not having a clue what his two sisters were up to, Mike shrugged and finished serving their other guests. As they fell into their chairs and began chewing on the succulent rib meat, Beth seemed to make sure that all three men could see her plainly. Groaning, Mike had a feeling that she was about to do something to spur the difficult conversation on.

As if on cue, Beth lifted one of her ribs up to her mouth, biting into it as the juices flowed into her mouth. She began to make a show of eating it, really getting into letting the juices flow down her chin and chewing the meat off, incredibly sexy, but also incredibly 'Beth-like'. She seemed to be unaware of what she was doing and Mike glanced over at Matt and Paul, both of them glued to his sister.

Mike glanced back to Beth just as Paul glanced over at him. Not able to help himself, Mike watched as the juices flowed down her chin and began to drip onto her cleavage. Just then, a large dollop of barbecue sauce dripped off the edge of her rib and fell directly onto the top of her breast.

Groaning inwardly, Mike mentally face-palmed as Beth looked down and muttered, "Oops," and then to Mike's delight and chagrin, dropped the rib back into her plate and lifted up the dirty breast, snaking her tongue out and licking the dollop of barbecue off in one motion. "There we go," she said, winking at Mike.

"DAAAMN, we're gonna be right in the middle of one huge fuckin orgy here aren't we!"

"Damn girl! Ask for some help next time," Matt said, surprisingly quietly, for him at least.

Beth looked up and laid her best 'Innocent-Beth' face on them. "What?"

"Mmmhmm," Mike said, 'what' my ass."

Giggling, she went back to eating her ribs, the three men still staring at her juice covered cleavage. As Mike finally tore his eyes off his sister's tits, he glanced over at Danni, her head down and shoulders bobbing with silent laughter, trying her best not to burst out. Finally, she raised her head, and with tears of laughter ringing her eyes, she handed Beth a towel and pointed to her cleavage.

"Ohhhhh," Beth said, looking back up and smiling at her before grabbing another rib.

Mike decided to play his part, and thought quickly, deciding to lay it on decently thick.

"Hey Paul." he said, glancing over. "Can you pass me another tit? I mean...rib," he said, pretending to correct himself quickly.

Paul and Matt both burst out laughing, as did Danni and Megan, both sitting close enough to know what was going on, or at least most of what was going on.

"Nice, man. Nice. Ogling yer own sister." Matt taunted. "Here's yer tit," he said, passing the plate of ribs over. "I mean your rib."

"Eat me," Mike replied, "like you weren't looking too."

"Yeah," said Matt, "but she ain't my sister bro."

Deciding that he'd 'helped' enough, Mike focused on eating, keeping his eyes on his food. The rest of his meal finished, Mike went over to the side of the pool after throwing his plate away. He reached down and peeled off this shirt, exposing his muscled chest and arms, and began to swing them back and forth, trying to loosen up his muscles.

Across the pool, nine girls were in various stages of trying to watch Mike. Most were being sneaky, glancing out of the corner of their eyes at his attractive, muscular torso. Megan, Danni, and Emma weren't being sneaky at all, however, and just stared, seemingly unafraid of the consequences.

Mike was unaware of course, but Matt could always be counted on to embarrass him.

"Quit showing off you jackass and get in the pool," he yelled, causing Mike to turn and glance back, his eyes widening when nine heads turned quickly back to their plates, trying to appear extremely interested in their food. Rolling his eyes in mild embarrassment, Mike turned and dove in the pool, surfacing a few yards away.

Glancing behind him, he saw a few of the party guests throwing their stuff in the trash and heading toward the pool, and then the others moved to finish their dinner.

Matt and Paul put their beers on the edge of the pool and both jumped in, followed by Missy, Ashley, Beth, and Emma. The girls surfaced a few feet away and began splashing playfully as Matt came forwards and picked up Beth, tossing her towards the deep end. Emma and Missy both surged towards him and desperately tried to pull him towards the deep end, Emma finally settling on pushing him underwater.

As he came up spitting water, he lunged for her and dove under, coming up between her legs, lifting her out of the water as she straddled his shoulders. Sitting comfortably atop him, she leaned forwards and pushed Missy underwater.

Mike grinned and dove towards her, coming to her rescue as he came up underneath her and brought her up out of the water as she settled down on his shoulders. Turning, Mike pushed towards Matt and Emma, who were facing the other way and trying to push Paul underwater. Laughing, they spun quickly as they heard the Mike/Missy tower approaching. The two sets of siblings grappled until they were joined by Paul and Ashley.

Laughter echoed around the backyard, and soon the pool was filled with the rest of the guests, save for Sarah and Sally as they sat and chatted. Beth and her friend Susan formed a team with Megan and Danni, declaring a truce as they closed in on the other three 'towers' grappling playfully on the other side of the pool.

As Matt turned with Emma, he reached forward and began to try and tickle Beth, Susan pushing and pulling at his best friend's sister seated on his shoulders. He didn't see her backup however and she was quickly pushed into the water by Danni as Megan came up on his blindside. He quickly dove towards his sputtering top-half to get her back on his shoulders, mounted and ready to fight.

Mike laughed as Missy began to tickle Ashley, who was obviously no match for her and was easily pushed into the water, her brother reaching for her and easily lifting her out of the water and getting her back on his shoulders quickly.

Matt and Emma finally got remounted and came up behind Megan and Danni. Leaning down, she whispered something into Matt's ear, deciding that playing dirty was the best plan. Grinning, Matt reached for Megan's swim top and unclasped it as his Emma did the same to Danni at the top, both tops popping loose and swinging free, leaving the two women scrambling to cover their suddenly naked breasts.

Megan stopped quickly however, not really caring that her rather large breasts were clearly visible and decided to turn the tables on Matt, turning around and moving towards him as he stared fully at her breasts.

Danni shrugged and reached for Emma as Matt stared dumbly at the huge rack floating in the water in front of him, Megan grabbing Emma's hands as Danni pulled roughly at the girl's swim top, Beth and Susan coming up behind them and popping the clasp for her.

Matt, still enjoying the view of Megan's rack, felt Emma wiggling around trying to cover her breasts and finally snapped out of it, reaching forwards and trying to tickle Megan.

Mike and Missy were laughing at the spectacle as Paul and Ashley came up behind them, with Beth and Susan coming up behind those two. As Mike moved towards Matt, Paul surged forward with his incredibly light sister and grabbed Missy from behind, Ashley easily pulling her top free as she tumbled off Mike's shoulders. She scrambled to cover her breasts as Mike desperately tried to pull her back up.

Laughing heartily, Paul and Ashley never saw Susan and Beth come up behind them, and soon the game was at an end, Ashley's swim top clutched triumphantly in Susan's hand.

The game at an end, Missy dropped off Mike's shoulders and began to swim towards her top, floating in the water, pulling it over her arms and searching for the clasp in the back. Megan had other plans however, and threw her own top out of the pool, more than comfortable being topless. Danni laughed at her, and followed suit, tossing her own top out of the water, as the party guests whooped and yelled. Emma grinned and threw her own, followed by Ashley. Beth and Susan weren't having any though, and kept theirs on, causing the backyard to erupt in boos and hisses. Finally, they all turned and cheered Missy on, whom, red-faced, finally gave in and tossed hers out too.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers