Just the Six of Us Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,297 Followers

"You better not," Emma said, spinning around and placing her butt directly on top of his chest. "I've got a small gift for you," she said, grinning.

Mike heard a small spurt, and winced. "Holy fuck, Emma," he said squinting and scrunching up his face, laughs echoing from around the room.

"Next time maybe you'll help me instead of her," she said, her face red with laughter as she stood up, off his chest.

Mike saw Sarah doubled over laughing, and Danni likewise laughing, propping herself up on the stairs. Beth was laughing as well, but still focusing on dinner.

"God that stinks!" Mike said, slowly raising up and waving the air away from him as if he'd just been hit with toxic fumes. "You nasty ass!" he said, shaking his head.

"You deserved it," Emma said, coming forward and helping him up, and giving him a kiss on the cheek as she wrapped him in a hug, forcing herself to keep it as platonic as possible before letting go.

Dinner conversation was lighthearted that night. Sarah made a pig of herself, gorging on Beth's delicious crab and shrimp. Near the end Danni brought in her gift. It was a DVD that she said they'd have to watch later.

Mike then stood up with a smile. "Well, I guess its time for my gift. But I have to warn you, that I didn't just get Sarah something. They came as a set, so you all get one." Mike headed upstairs to his room and emerged a few minutes later with a large box with holes in the lid.

"Aww Mike," Sarah said, looking at the hastily wrapped box.

"That's definitely Mike's," Beth said, shaking her head at the wrapping job.

"Is it that obvious?"

Sarah giggled as she eyed the haphazardly slapped on news papers. She peered at the box and spied the holes in the top.

"Did you get me a cat?" She asked, but was answered by a sharp yelp from inside the box.

Smiling, Mike shrugged as his grinning sisters all stood immediately and tore the lid off the box.

"OH MY GOD," they all yelled, pulling the puppies out of the box. "They are SOO CUTE!" Danni said, nuzzling one of them.

"They're English Bulldogs, if you couldn't tell," Mike said, smiling. "There were five when I saw the truck, and there are five of us, so I figured, why the hell not."

The sisters had each picked out a puppy and were all nuzzling and making goofy noises at the puppies, who couldn't have appeared less interested.

There was another yelp and Sarah peered into the box, the last puppy peering up at her, pleading at her with cute puppy eyes. "Okay, okay," she said, smiling and reaching for it.

He began to pant and playfully nip at her as she pulled him close. "We're gonna have to figure out names for all you guys," Danni said, scooping the puppy from Sarah's hand.

"The guy said he still had four more full grown bull dogs at home still, and that he just needed to get rid of these. They're weaned and they were working on house training."

Emma was holding her puppy close to her and making kissing noises at it while it whimpered at her. "This one is so cute," she cooed. "Yes you are, widdle cutie wootie." She had the puppy up to her nose and was making a "kissy" face at it.

Mike and his other sisters laughed and looked over at Emma, who stopped when she saw all of the stares.

"What?" she asked.

"We're just not used to you acting so girly," Mike said with a smile as she reached over and slugged him.

"You did just fart in his face," Beth reminded her with a smile as she nuzzled her own puppy.

Emma laughed at that, and went back to cooing at her puppy.

Mike reached over and scooped the fifth puppy back from his sister and brought it back to his lap to play with it, turning it over and rubbing his hand across his belly as the dog nipped at his fingers.

"Well now this is just about the gayest thing you've ever done."

Mike ignored the voice and continued mock wrestling with his own puppy.

"Thank you so much guys, for everything," Sarah started, beginning to stand.

"The night isn't over yet, silly," Danni said. "Let's go to the living room and watch that DVD."

Sarah smiled and nodded. "Okay," she said, standing as her siblings followed suit.

"What movie is it?" Beth asked.

Danni smiled and shrugged as she bent over to put the DVD in the player, making sure to face her ass directly at Mike as he moved to sit on the couch, sisters piling in around him with their puppies in tow.

As she reached for the remote from the top of the T.V., she turned and smiled at Sarah.

"Ever since Mom and Dad passed away, you took it upon yourself to take care of us, effectively ending your childhood so that Mike, Emma, Beth, and I could still have ours." Danni was trying hard not to let her voice crack at that moment, but Sarah, her head on Mike's shoulder, couldn't have held her tears back if she'd wanted to.

"I hope you enjoy," she said, and headed for the pile of siblings. Mike was in the middle with Emma on his left and Sarah on his right, Beth on the other side of her, snuggled up closely to her sister. Danni, not standing for being excluded, promptly stole Mike's puppy and plopped down in his lap, molding softly into his chest as Sarah and Emma wrapped their arms around the two, Beth's arm coming from behind Sarah to join the mass.

Danni lifted the remote and hit play.

The video was black for a few seconds and then a picture of the whole family flashed onto the screen, Matthews Family captioned underneath it. The picture faded from view and a video of a football game of Mike's flashed into view. Sarah's voice could be heard as the purple clad football team assumed a formation. "GO MIKE," the video Sarah yelled as the ball was hiked.

"There's Matt," Mike said, pointing at the quarterback. Matt dropped back and launched the ball at a swiftly moving player racing for the other end zone. "There I am," Mike said, smiling, as the football sailed in his general direction. "I think that's the Burkett game, my junior year."

Slowing a bit, Mike turned back and saw where the ball was headed and moved swiftly towards it, but it tumbled just short of where he was headed and he tripped, flipping over into the dirt. Emma burst out laughing, along with her other sisters as Mike stood, the camera zooming in on a clump of grass sticking out of his face mask.

The video flashed and switched over to Emma, dressed in blue jeans and t-shirt, a baseball cap and a fishing pole in her hand, standing at a river. It must have been her dad holding the camera at that point, as his voice called out from behind it. "Lemme get a good shot of you casting the reel, sweetie," he said.

Onscreen Emma held the reel back and swung it swiftly forwards. The camera shook violently and then had an impressive close up of the ground, their dad yelling in pain in the back ground, Emma having hooked his ear.

The video changed again, to Sarah this time, much younger, dressed up for Halloween as a fairy but not at all happy. "Ah, I remember this," she said. "I wanted to be..."

On screen Sarah yelled at that moment, "I wanted to be a PRINCESS not a FAIRY." As the siblings burst out laughing, Beth popped onto the screen clad in sunglasses and holding a wooden spoon as a microphone. As she began to sing an old pop song, the real version of her tried to stand and move to shut off the video, but was quickly smothered by siblings.

Mike smiled until the video changed again. He was sitting on the bed, Sarah, Emma, and Danni around him, make up strewn about the bed. He couldn't have been more than 6 years old as his sisters pressured him into letting them make him "Handsome."

"Dude... some things just can't be unseen," the voice cut in.

"Dad was so mad at y'all," Mike said smiling. The next few scenes seemed to go by faster, Christmas morning, Danni's first attempt at putting on make up, Sarah dancing in her room with her friends, Emma being tripped during a track meet in junior high and punching the offender after chasing her down.

The next scene had everyone squirming with laughter. Their dad was filming again, and their mother's voice could be heard as she tried to convince Emma that she looked pretty. The camera rounded corner of the old house and Emma was standing in the bathroom, around 8 years old and looking pissed. She was glaring at her mom, her eyes wide and her brow furrowed in fury, dressed head to toe in what appeared to be a copy of Sarah's Fairy costume.

Laughter could be heard from behind the camera as well as from Mike who had come around the corner and was doubled over laughing at his twin.

"Sweetie, you look so cute!" Her mother said,

"I want to go as a ninja!" She screamed and stomped out, chasing Mike who immediately bolted, giggling the entire way.

After twenty or so minutes more of embarrassing moments in their family history, the screen went black and a tearful Sarah squeezed her brother and her sisters as well as she could.

"Thank you," she said.

Danni returned the hug and smiled. "Given our situation, you're the best mom we could have hoped for. I just thought that instead of some sappy DVD, you'd enjoy our not-so-best-moments."

"It was perfect," she said, pulling her puppy up and kissing its nose. It began to make tiny "erf erf" noises at her and licked her on the face.

"So is there anything you're wanting to do that you haven't in a while?" Mike asked. "We didn't figure that you'd want a party."

Sarah started to shake her in head no, but stopped. "You know what, yes," she said. "There is something I've been wanting to do that we haven't done in forever. "I want to go camping again."

Mike smiled as the sisters immediately began to make plans and handle details.

As they sat and talked and laughed, they each settled on a puppy. Names would probably take longer. Mike went and got an old blanket and laundry basket that Sarah had put near the trashcan to be thrown away because of a broken side panel. Grabbing his pocket knife, he quickly cut away one side of the basket and laid the blanket in it, lining the bottom and sides and bringing to the girls for inspection.

"This will probably work until you four have time to go and get something for them, which you know you'll do."

Sarah grinned and nodded. "You can put it in my room, I'll watch them tonight."

Mike emerged from Sarah's room and smiled, his sister cooing and giggling at their puppies, Mike's being passed among them. Danni turned and smiled and looked at him. Mike quietly began humming and her smile widened as he turned and headed upstairs. "Night y'all."

He turned into his room and pushed the door closed behind him, waiting for Danni.

A few minutes later, she entered, dropping her clothes quickly and moving towards him. Mike smiled and pulled her to him, his cock quickly finding its home as she sat in his lap, moaning as it thrust into her, their hips rocking towards each other. Their orgasms came quickly as they clutched desperately to each other, Mike's cock pumping again and again into his sister's pussy. They collapsed back into the sheet as sleep claimed them.

******

The next morning, Mike awoke with a devious idea swimming around his thoughts. Quietly extracting himself from his snoring lover, he tiptoed towards Emma's room. She had a blanket draped across her waist, but her muscled back was bare, and it appeared, from the shapely form beneath the blanket that she was also nude. Mike smiled and quietly shut the door behind him.

He moved over to her and knelt beside her, dropping his boxers to the ground as she began to stir and turn over. As she turned to her back, Mike brought his leg across her chest and dropped his cock right on top of her chest.

Emma started awake then, a momentary look of panic on her face until she saw who it was. "Jesus, Mike," she said, her eyes drifting from his cock back up to his face. She smiled.

"I remember," he said, smiling.

Emma immediately opened her mouth and reached around for his cock.

"I have rules, he said, pushing her hand away as his cock, a mind of its own, bobbed up and down as it filled with blood.

"I'm planning on getting even for all the torture that you girls have put me through. I know that you are into this whole 'being dominated' thing, and I'm going to oblige you in that respect. I'm going to fuck you again, but it will be when and where I choose." He leaned down towards her. "You will do what I tell you to, and not say anything to anyone about me remembering. In front of our sisters, you will be the same old Emma, and I will be post-wreck Mike. We will maintain the illusion that I can't remember. If you blow my cover, it will be a month before I allow you to have an orgasm," he warned.

"You will do what I say, when I say it. I will not have you do anything dangerous, or anything you wouldn't naturally do on your own. I will pleasure myself with you when I please, and will use you how I see fit. When I fuck you, I'll fuck you how I want, and where I want, in whatever hole I want. If I tell you to fuck one of our sisters, you will do so without hesitation, no matter where we are."

"You can accept this, now and abide by the rules, or you can not accept it, and be the last to be with me."

Emma, a look of lust on her face, smiled. "I agree," she said, without hesitation.

Mike rolled off of her and she leaped into his arms. "I'm so glad you're back."

Mike, smiling, hugged her tightly and brought her lips to his. "Remember, keep quiet," he said as their lips parted.

"Don't worry," she said. "I mean, yes Master," she said, a few kisses later, a wicked grin on her face.

"You will not wear underwear of any kind until I allow you do to so," he said. "Understood?"

"Yes Master," she said, grinning. She could already feel herself getting wet.

"Good girl," he smiled, pulling her to him and rolling over in the sheets. "Now, lay back on the sheets and let me reward you for accepting your fate," he said, scooting down towards her legs. She grinned widely, her legs opening for him as he moved downwards. He wasted no time in pulling her pussy to his lips, and pushing his tongue deeply into her depths. He drew her clitoris in his mouth momentarily and sucked on it gently, the little nub sending pulses of erotic pleasure coursing throughout her body. Releasing her clit, he flattened his tongue against her pussy and began to dutifully lick her, her legs squeezing against the sides of his head.

"Fuck! I've wanted you so fucking bad, little brother. I promise... oh fuck... to do... mmm fuck... whatever you tell me, whoever, whatever, whenever."

Mike grinned and pushed one finger, and then two into her, turning them over and pulling them back towards him as he lapped at her clitoris again.

"Goddamn that's good," she whispered. "Fuck, I am gonna be such a good girl for you," she moaned. "Oh God," she cried again, her face scrunching up in what appeared to be pain for a second, but then he felt her pussy begin to contract around his fingers and he continued to suck, his fingers pulling and pulling against the wall of her pussy. She reached down and grabbed his head, pulling it against her pubic bone as he pulled his fingers out, his tongue pushing deep into her as her orgasm hit its crescendo. She yelped quietly, her hips thrusting against him several times before he moved from between her legs.

"Here," he said, his face wet with saliva, and her feminine juices.

She smiled moved up to his face. "Yes Master?"

Mike smirked at her. "Lick my face clean, we're not done yet."

Grinning, Emma began to run her tongue up Mike's necks, a rivulet of saliva disappearing under her satin tongue, then across his jaw and to his cheek, back across to his lips where they kissed, before she moved across to the other side of his face, cleaning.

Mike smiled and extricated himself from her. "On your knees," he said, pointing to the floor.

Smiling, Emma moved to edge of the bed and seductively looked up at him as she softly slid to the floor. "What now, Master?" she asked quietly, a deceptively innocent look on her face.

"Suck me," he said. She grinned and opened her mouth, her eyes locked on his and her tongue pushed against her bottom teeth.

"God you are so fuckin' sexy," he moaned, unable to keep the "Master" facade up as he grabbed the back of her head gently and guided his rock hard shaft into her mouth. "Now," he said, looking down at her as she slowly bobbed up and down on him, "I want you to suck on my cock as hard as you can."

Her lips locking around the shaft, Emma began to suck, harder and harder until she thought she'd hurt him. The look on his face showed that he was enjoying it, however, so she continued. He began to thrust into her mouth again, the warmth of his flesh against her cheeks and throat.

"God," he moaned, looking down at her. "Whenever you're giving me head from now on, that's how hard I want you to suck on me. Wink if you understand," he commanded.

Winking one eye, she pulled him deep into her mouth, sucking even harder on him, causing a groan of pleasure from him.

"Faster," he commanded. She began to move her head quicker, her hand wrapping itself around his cock as she continued to suck on the head.

"God that's good," he moaned, feeling the orgasm building. He glanced down and she was still looking up at him, causing him to grin and pushing him over the edge. "God, I love you Em," he groaned, his cock pulsing his warm seed into her mouth. Winking at him in reply, she continued to suck, swallowing when she had to as his seed filled her mouth.

Finally, spent, he sat back on the bed, Emma following him with her mouth still latched onto his cock. Eventually, she released him, but continued to lick and suck cleaning every square inch of his cock.

"Do you want anything else from me, Master," she said coyly, moving up and wrapping herself up in his arms.

"God you are so good at that," he gasped, his head still swimming.

"I can always keep sucking on you until you come again, and again, and again," she whispered, flicking her tongue out to his earlobe.

"That sounds nice, but we gotta go to class. It is Monday, after all."

She sat back and pouted at him for a second, but dropped the act when he didn't budge. "In all honesty though, I'm glad you're back to normal."

"Me too Em," he said, kissing her on the forehead.

"I'm glad you didn't forget all of our master/slave games either," she said a wicked smile on her face. "I can't wait for you to get really into it," she said.

Mike looked at her, perplexed. "I thought I was really into it," he said.

Emma giggled. "Oh baby, there's so much more you can get me to do, if you just know what buttons to push."

"So you're saying that you won't have a problem with doing what I've told you?"

Emma winked. "We'll just have to see, now won't we."

Smiling, Mike stood and pulled his boxers back on before heading for the shower.

A little later, Mike came downstairs to find his other sisters all playing with the puppies in the middle of the living room.

"Well, I'm sure we'll think of something clever," Sarah said.

"How about Dos Equis, Corona, Heineken, Guinness, and Coors?" Emma was saying as he entered."

Mike laughed and shook his head. "You want to name our dogs after beers?"

"Well? What do you suggest?" Beth said, defending Emma. "I say we just all pick our own names."

Mike shrugged and smiled. "I was kind of settled on Max for mine, honestly."

Beth nodded, "I like Einstein, I think."

Sarah chuckled. "That's very "you" sweetie."

Mike laughed and nodded in agreement. Glancing over at Danni, he winked and cocked his head inquisitively. "What about you, Danni?"

Danni smiled and shrugged. "I've always wanted to have a pet named "Princess," she said, smiling.

Emma rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You're so predictable," she laughed. Danni giggled and shrugged back.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,297 Followers