Just the Six of Us Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

A few minutes later, Mike and Emma left for class, following Danni and Beth towards the University.

Mike glanced over at his twin, who was messing with her phone. "So..." he said, drawing a look from her.

"What?" she asked glancing over at him.

Mike smiled and continued to drive. "So are you wearing underwear?"

Emma continued to play with her phone, but the smile on her face told him his answer.

"I think it's gonna be a good semester," he grinned.

Emma put her phone down then, and reached over, feeling around in his pants. He raised an eyebrow at her until she winked at him and pulled his phone from his pocket.

"Tease," he said.

Emma ignored the obvious comment and moved through his contacts, finding her name and changing it back to what it used to be.

"There now, much better," she said, tossing his phone back to him. Mike chuckled as he thumbed through and found what she had changed. "Nice," he said laughing lightly.

"Hey Mike," she said, growing serious for a second. "There's something I've been meaning to ask."

Mike glanced over and looked at her inquisitively for a second before focusing back on the road. "Shoot," he said simply.

Emma, obviously a little hesitant, was quiet for a few seconds, seemingly gathering her thoughts.

"Well, there's something I was wondering if you'd do."

Mike continued to focus on the road. "Okay."

"Well, when we've fucked in the past, before you got hurt, you did a few things that I thought were really interesting, but in a good way."

Mike glanced over confused. "Like what?" She was fidgeting in her chair.

"Well, when you were eating my pussy a few times, you moved your tongue back to... other places."

Mike looked at her inquisitively "Back to...?".

"My ass," she said bluntly. "You stuck your tongue in my ass."

Mike burst out laughing and nodded. "Yeah," he said between chuckles. "I guess I did."

"Well, I think I want you to do a little more to that particular area. Would that be something that you'd want to do to me?"

"YESS!!!! FUCKING SAY YES!!! If you say no I'll make it my personal mission to...."

'Shut up,' Mike thought.

Mike glanced over, intrigued. "If that's something you want me to do to you, then by all means, hell yes. Baby, I'll do whatever you want me to do to you. I love you, as more than just a sister. I'll do whatever will make you happy."

"You are the man!! I love you too....and her ass!"

Mike could almost feel the voice dancing off the walls of his skull.

Emma got all girly inside at that moment and her heart started to flutter. "I love you too, Mike. I'd really like you to play with my ass more. Maybe we can build up to you fucking me there, eventually?"

Mike closed his eyes for a second, shaking his head and laughing at the words she'd just uttered.

"What?" she asked.

Mike laughed again. "Nothing, just what you said. 'I love you, please do me in the butt.' It just sounded funny."

Emma laughed. "Yeah, I guess it did."

"So is this something you'd really like me to do?" he asked eventually.

Emma nodded. "I mean, I know I have a really nice ass. I always know when someone notices it. Guys always mention it when they compliment me, and our sisters never let me forget it. Everyone focusing on it so much, just kind of fascinates me I guess. When you ran your tongue from my pussy to back there, it was like electricity. Plus this whole domination thing will easily work with playing with my ass. I like it when people notice my ass, now that I've had sex. It makes me feel powerful, in control."

Mike smiled and nodded. "Deal, baby. In fact, I think I'll make you tease people with that delicious ass more."

"Yes, Master," she said, winking at him.

A few blocks later, Mike turned and looked at her. "So you mentioned that you'd fuck wherever, whenever, and whoever I wanted you to."

"Yes, Master," she said again.

"Whoever?" he asked again.

"If you told me to, I would," she said, a wry smile on her face.

Mike was silent for a minute. "So is that something that you want me to make you do?"

"If you want me to," she said, cryptically, still smiling.

Mike sighed. "It'd have to be someone in our family, I think, for me to be okay with it."

"If that's what you want, Master," she said, grinning wider.

"Do you want to have sex with other people?"

Emma thought for a second. "Kind of," she said. "But not like you are afraid of."

She turned and looked at him. "Speaking with Sarah, she's told me you are the best fuck she's ever had. Danni obviously loves the way you make love to her, and Beth isn't complaining. You're obviously gifted. The way you make my pussy feel, I can't imagine fucking anyone else, ever. You are damned good in bed, brother, and I NEVER want anyone else to make me feel like you do."

Mike smiled at her. "But," he said.

"But," she agreed. "I used to masturbate a lot right out of high school. I used to masturbate to you, to Beth, Sarah, Danni. I also thought about Missy, and Matt, my other friends, your other friends, different combinations. I was such a mental slut that if masturbation really made you lose your eyesight, I'd be blind. So the answer to your question, is kinda. I can't actually imagine fucking someone else, other than our sisters, but the idea of you commanding me to fuck someone else for you, gets me wet just thinking about it."

"It does?" he asked glancing over.

Smiling, Emma reached underneath her skirt and between her legs, her fingers emerging a few seconds later, glistening with her feminine juices, which she promptly brought to Mike's lips. "See?"

Mike smiled and sucked on her fingers.

"Something to remember me by in class," she said, as they pulled into a spot.

As she hopped, Emma bent over slightly and flashed him her exquisite ass. Mike laughed and shook his head.

"Bad girl," he said quietly.

Turning back towards him, she bent low so he could hear. "Only if you want me to be," she whispered and turned back, walking away from his truck.

Chuckling, Mike headed to class, wondering what trouble he could cause with his twin today. As he began walking behind her, he glanced over to where his other two sisters were walking away from them towards a different building.

"Mike!" a familiar voice called over to him. He turned. Emily came walking towards him. Smiling, he hugged her as she came over.

"Hey," he said, suddenly concerned about how to act. "How are you?"

As they turned and started to walk towards the building, Mike shrugged. "I'm okay. I just... there's a lot going on right now."

Emily turned a concerned look at him. "Is there anything I can do?"

Mike shrugged, not wanting to hurt her. "I, I just need time is all."

"I understand Mike," Emily said, squeezing his arm. "I really do. If we are nothing else in this life, then at least we're friends. If that's all I can have you as, then at least we're have our friendship."

Mike nodded. "Thanks Emily."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers