Just the Toss of a Coin, You Lose

Story Info
She helps me to live out the fantasy I described.
1.7k words
3.65
16.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cookie5
Cookie5
18 Followers

Once I'd told her about my fantasies she set out to make them real for me, she was trying really hard to please me, which she did; I never had any complaints in that department. She'd said I liked bondage more than she did but she seemed keen enough to me!

So this one day she was playing out one of the fantasies I'd described, I would have to stare at her feet, which were gorgeous little cute feet and lovely little pinky toes. So she made me lie on the floor with my hands at my side, she was on the sofa watching TV, I was not allowed to watch the TV, all I was allowed to do was stare at her feet, I was watching feet, which made me so hard! Staring at her feet got me going, got me turned on and needy for her hot pussy. I was allowed to blink but never to look away, this was going to be easy because I loved her feet so much. She was sexy all over, tiny frame size 10 and she had a charming flat tummy which was pierced, she'd show that off for me as it got me more engrossed! She was a bit of a tease which is always nice.

In my fantasy, my bondage gets progressively more of a dilemma. To start with I was on the floor having removed all my clothes, she was fully clothed apart from taking her socks off to show me those toes. So I was lying there naked with my face right next to her gorgeous feet. This would be for half an hour, and each time I looked away (if I did) there'd be a consequence. I've got a nice body and I like to be on show, vulnerable and she'd taken my clothes away completely, bagged them up and hidden them as this turned me on. Being in her flat naked and vulnerable, anyone could knock the door I suppose, there's a bit of a thrill attached to not being at home. My hard on was on full display. I stared at her feet just blinking intermittently; she would bend her toes and move a little as she 'watched' the TV programme.

I glanced away for a second to check what would happen; she immediately grabbed a rope and tied it around my cock, pulling at it giving it a few tugs pulling my hard cock up into the air. I was soaking wet anyway. I carried on staring at her stunning feet which she now rubbed at my lips, I sucked at her toes for a few seconds before she pulled her feet away once more so I could focus my eyes on them again. They smelt and tasted lovely but looked amazing.

Obviously I appreciated her sexy body and her sweet pussy but her feet were the best element. I decided to look away again for a split second to find out what she'd do, she tugged at the rope! Then she looped it around my balls a few times and tugged at it a few more times like a horse on reins. "Keep staring, foot pervert" she said "or you will feel the consequences" I loved taking orders and my fantasy was taking shape.

She stood up and I felt rope against my legs, she tied my feet together tight and serious, looping the rope which was still around my cock several times, right around my toes and then tying it off around the leg of her sofa. My arms were still free so I could have un-done that, if it didn't feel so good, and if I wanted to escape, which of course I didn't! Would you? I could if I wanted to at this point.

There's a magical few seconds when a gorgeous girl manoeuvres her pussy up and over your face and you get a really good look at her sweet-sweet fleshy folds just before she plonks it all down onto your face and everything goes dark, it's something guys put into their 'wank bank' the memories you use when you want to get-off and the internet is broken!

In my fantasy I'd told her that I never wanted to see her pussy ever, it was a form of tease and denial. I could taste her juice but I'd have to imagine what her pussy was like. This is a little odd for some to understand but it keeps me keen, I get bored easily and to keep things going there's always the mystery of not quite knowing what her sex looks like. In my fantasy I only get to fuck her by dildo gag. I never fuck her, I don't get to cum in her ever. The only time she gets my cum inside her is off my tongue. After I cum she spoons it into my mouth and I try and push it up her quim using my tongue, which is nice and messy, it gets all over my face and is fairly futile in terms of reproduction. I'm not good enough to fuck her in my fantasy and it drives me wild I won't be able to.

So my legs are tied she blindfolds me, "nite-nite my sweet" as the lights go out for me. She starts to tie my hands together and raises them clear of my body above my head and now I am completely stuck ad the ropes at my hands are tight, maybe she's tied that rope to the radiator pipe? I don't care because I shake with excitement. I wiggle my own toes about and feel her rope tug my cock downwards as I do it "think about my feet not yours, pervert" she says. My cock is massive and hard as rock, being squeezed by the rope she put around it.

She gets to see me laid out on full display all roped up and blindfolded. My display is just my imagination, I must use my wank bank for now. "Think about my little feet and me wiggling my pink painted toes in your face" she says, I think about how sweet that mental picture is. Then she gags me, silencing me.

I feel the tiny 1 inch cock enter my mouth to suck and she's getting the 8 inch length her side which will penetrate her deep tight tunnel. I know she's climbed over me and so I have missed that magical moment of seeing her lovely gaping wet open fanny above me as she mounts the gag. I suck my 'pathetic little pee-pee-cock' and she's going at it up and down the shaft of the dildo, I hear her breathing heavily as she gets fucked deep and fast, she's getting the penetration she loves, all I feel is the little rubber dick in my mouth and the occasional tug of the rope attached to my penis and my feet if I move my legs slightly and the rope gets tighter because she loops it once again around my cock which is bolt upright now pointing at the ceiling, being pulled to stand to attention.

She comes hard and verbally, she loves it, then a few minutes later her hot body rises off the dildo gag and she removes the gag from my mouth. Then I taste her amazing fully juiced-up pussy as she drops it right onto my lips my mouth fills with her liquid sex and I lap-up as much as I can, in my mind I imagine how her pussy looks, my cock still raging stiff and wants to fuck her hard. I just want to fuck her little body and her pussy must be really tight as she's so small! After a while and a bit of her grinding against my face she lifts her pussy away from me and I breathe easy again, wow! Awesome, I feel awesome and want to cum now.

Next she undoes the rope around my cock and starts to give me a nice hand job, slippery with my pre-cum I am hard and horny as hell! I cum really fast in about 35 seconds flat. "Open wide" she says, sweeping all my cum up with her fingers and stringing it into my mouth, I accept the jizz but I know not to swallow it.

She sits back down on my face and I try my best to push cum up into her pussy, from my mouthful of cum I try to loop my tongue and do the reverse of what a cat does lapping at a bowl of milk. As a pathetic man this is my only way my sperm will ever enter her hot wet tunnel so I try hard to do it.

"Pathetic" she says after a few more minutes she's climbed off me again, my face is a right mess! My sperm is everywhere, mixed with her juice all over the place like a face mask. Eventually she takes my blindfold off and I look round to see, she's quickly covered her body with pink pyjamas.

Then she picks up a little touch-screen tablet, which has two looped films on it which will play 'forever', one is me masturbating which she filmed last week, and one is apparently of her plunging her lovely little fingers into her slippery wet pussy for my full enjoyment! She props the small screen up against the sofa-leg right in front of my face. To fulfil the next bit of my fantasy where I'm forced to watch masturbation 'forever' she asks me to choose "Heads or tails?"..."heads!" I say, so she spins the coin on her little coffee table and I hear it come to a rest, "it's tails" she says... "never-mind" she touches the tablet's screen, putting on the looped film of me! Masturbating myself, full screen. "Stare at this, wanker" she says, I have to watch my own hand pumping away at my own cock. Apparently 'tails' was the film of her tasty shaven heavenly sex. "Damn unlucky you are, you don't even get to see my pussy on a little screen!" she says laughing at my bad luck.

"Remember" she says in your perverted head you will never see my pussy, but if you want to know how nice it is, you can always use your imagination!

I wonder if I will ever win this toss of the coin, as she walks out of the room leaving me there watching myself wank myself off on constant loop! "Don't you dare look away!" she warns me... "there will of course be a consequence if you stop watching! So enjoy watching yourself" she says, leaving the room, how long will she be gone?...

Cookie5
Cookie5
18 Followers