Just the Two of Us

Story Info
Amy and Laura without their man.
1.3k words
3.93
32.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

Tim closed the door behind him as he went, and Laura and I watched from the living room window as he guided the car down the drive and out of sight.

"Well, Laura," I said, "shall we make something for supper?"

She nodded. "Sure. What do you fancy?"

"How about some soup?"

"OK," Laura replied. She followed me into the kitchen, and I pulled a pan from the shelf.

"I'll chop up some vegetables," she suggested. "Are you going to use the meat left over from the roast?"

"Great idea." I opened the fridge, and took out the plate with the leftover beef, while Laura selected carrots and other vegetables from the rack.

We worked in silence for a few minutes. I diced the meat and put it in the pan, then Laura added the vegetables. I added stock, and set the soup to simmer.

"Smells great," said Laura. "How long before it's ready?"

"I guess twenty minutes."

We sat at the kitchen table and chatted while the soup simmered, the light outside gradually fading.

"It already feels strange without Tim here," Laura said.

I nodded. "First time he's been away since you came to us."

Laura stood up and went back over to the stove, dipping a spoon into the soup. She blew gently, then tasted.

"Tastes good," she said. She filled two bowls and brought them over to the table.

We ate, Laura giggling as I slurped my soup from the spoon.

When we'd emptied the bowls, Laura said, "You still hungry?"

I nodded. "Think there's some ice cream in the freezer."

I got up and opened the freezer door. "Great, there's a choice -- choc chip or cookie pieces."

Laura thought for a moment. "Cookies, please."

I scooped ice cream into bowls and set on in front on Laura.

"Mm, good," I said.

"Want to try a cookie chunk?" Laura asked.

I nodded. She fished a chunk from her bowl with her fingers and held it out to me.

As I took it, my lips brushed her fingertips, and I heard a tiny sound from Laura. I glanced up, and saw her eyes widen, her expression serious.

"Amy..." she began.

"Mm?"

Instead of speaking, she parted her lips and turned her face up a little. I responded to her wordless message, and moved slowly toward her until our lips touched. Again she made a small sound of pleasure, and her lips moved gently against mine.

After a few moments, I pulled back to look at her face. She smiled, breaking the seriousness a little.

"I didn't know," I said.

She raised her eyebrows. "All those times with Tim, when you and I were touching each other -- I love it with Tim, but you really turn me on."

I smiled. "I have to confess, I love it when you touch me, and when I can tell you're enjoying what I'm doing."

She reached out her hand to touch my face gently. I turned to kiss her palm, then took her little finger into my mouth, tonguing it.

"Amy," she said, "let's get more comfortable?"

She reluctantly withdrew her finger from between my lips, and got up from her seat, walking through to the living room. I followed her, and we sat on the sofa, facing one another.

She reached out a hand to me, caressing my shoulder. Her fingers trailed over my collar bone to the hollow of my throat, then downwards until her fingertips rested lightly at the top of my cleavage.

She looked into my face, and I nodded. She brushed the back of her hand across my breast, and I gasped as she touched my nipple. She paused, and turned her hand over, brushing my hardening nipple with her palm.

I reached out a hand to cup one of her breasts, then leaned forward to kiss her again. I felt the tip of her tongue slide between my lips, and our kiss deepened. Her hands began to move passionately over my breasts as I twined my fingers in her hair.

After long moments she broke the kiss, and reached for the hem of my t-shirt. I helped her lift it over my head, dropping it on the floor, then reached behind me to unfasten my bra. Laura's eyes drank in my bare breasts, and she tentatively reached out again to caress me.

She bent her head, and I gave a quiet moan as she took one nipple into her mouth and gently tongued. Again I reached for her, slipping the strap of her summer top from one shoulder. She slid the other strap off, and her top fell to her waist. She unsnapped her bra, and I cupped her breast again in my palm, gently caressing it as her mouth continued to move on me.

She moved to my other nipple, now using both hands to caress my breasts, and I said, "Mm, Laura, let me finish undressing. You too."

She paused as I shed my skirt and thong, and I watched in turn as she slid out of her jeans.

"You didn't have any panties," I mock-accused.

She grinned. "Who was going to know? I like the way it feels."

"And how this feels?" I said, sliding my fingers up the inside of her thigh and cupping her wet opening in my hand.

She smiled, closing her eyes dreamily, and I began to explore her with my thumb, brushing her hard nub. She moved her legs further apart, and I alternated my attention to her clitoris with sliding a finger gently inside her and withdrawing again.

She flexed her hips. "How about I kneel, and you do that from behind?"

I nodded. She moved to hands and knees, and I bent to kiss her bottom, then darted my tongue out to the pink star of her rear opening.

"Mm," she said. "Could you do that and touch me at the same time?"

I began to run my tongue over her rear opening and to press the tip of my tongue inside, then returned my fingers to her entrance, this time using my thumb to penetrate her and the tips of my fingers on her clitoris.

I felt her body began to tense as she pushed herself back against my mouth and my fingers. She began to gasp, and I moved on her more urgently. Suddenly she cried out, and her whole body shook as she climaxed. I continued to touch her until she was spent, then wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tightly, her bottom pressed against my breasts.

After a while I released her, and she turned to me.

"Goodness," she said, her eyes shining. "That was amazing."

She gently put her hand on my chest and pushed me backwards until I was lying down. I smiled up at her, and parted my legs. "I think I know what you have in mind."

She nodded, and moved down to kiss my stomach, then down the line of fine hairs below my navel, and onto my mound. She kissed lower again, and I managed, "Laura? Your tongue... please..."

She paused, then I felt what I was longing for, the warm, soft wetness touching me in that most intimate place. She began to slowly run her tongue over my clitoris, and slipped a finger into me, crooking it to search for my other most sensitive spot. She slid her other hand under my bottom, raising me up a little almost as though I was a cup and she was drinking.

I began to gasp, and she moved a little more quickly, taking my clitoris into her mouth as though it was my nipple and suckling it gently.

My gasping turned into moans, and after a few minutes I managed "Laura, I'm..." before I cried out loudly, in my blurry ecstasy unconcerned if my voice carried beyond the room in which Laura and I had found such bliss in one another's bodies...

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers