Just the Two of Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're embarrassed to share a shower after what we just did?' I asked her incredulously.

She blushed madly. 'No, I just-oh all right. I guess you've seen everything by now.'

We walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, Lauren stepping under first and then Luke, the two of them embracing and kissing as the water ran over their nude bodies. I shut the door behind me and bent down, sticking my nose in between her legs and lapping at her snatch. She jumped and broke the embrace to pull me up. I pushed her against the wall and our slippery bodies intermingled as I ran my hands over her leg which she had brought up to wrap around my thighs, sliding my hand over to rub her buttocks.

We backed off after that and soaped each other up, she did each of us and then we did her, running soapy hands all over her, breasts and body, and sometimes cupping her vagina, even slipping a finger in. By the time it had rinsed off she was panting again and flushed. We dried our selves off and she said she needed to go to the toilet. I kissed her and the two of us left the room, putting boxers on and going into the lounge to wait for her.

'Luke, I want to try something different.' At the look on his face I grinned and reassured him. 'Not quite that different though. Something with her...'

***

Lauren walked in, radiant as always and drying her hair with a towel. I stepped up to her and took the towel from her, kissing her and wrapping my arms around her sinuous frame. She smiled and kissed me back. She was wearing her negligee again and I pulled it off over her head to her muffled protests.

'He-mumph...what are you doing?' she demanded.

'What does it look like?'

She laughed and hugged me. 'So that's the way it is, is it?' At the same time as that she dacked me, pulling my boxers around my ankles. 'What now smartypants? Hey?'

'We have sex again. What else?'

'What about Luke? He'll be awfully lonely sitting there by himself.' She looked almost genuinely concerned for a moment.

'Oh, I'm sure he'll find something to do to entertain himself.' Unbeknownst to her he was holding a bottle of baby oil under the table. 'Come on, I need you now!'

She clearly suspected something to be up, but she was nude and amazingly horny again at three in the morning and after an uncountable number of orgasms she still wanted sex. So I dragged her over to the couch and slid on a condom, pulling her onto me with no further adieu. She groaned and I sucked her breasts as she straddled me, riding up and down on my hard length.

'Oh god, I'll never get tired of this Lauren, you're amazing...' I muttered into her ear as she paused, tired from the bouncing. 'Hold on a moment Lauren,' I told her, resting my hands on her supple butt cheeks to spread them apart slightly. 'Come over here now Luke.' He had taken off his own boxers, slid on a condom and oiled his dick up with lube.

As the first few drops from the bottle hit her sphincter Lauren started, suddenly realising what was going to happen. She tried to break out of my hold but failed.

'Don't please...' she moaned in a low pitch. 'I don't want to...' I had never taken her up the ass before, and it was a hard thing to give her anal cherry away to someone else, a practical stranger, but I knew it would be easier for her to take his smaller size up there and that I could tell for sure if she meant us to stop this way. But for now she had stopped struggling and collapsed forward on my chest. I stroked her hair and soothed her.

'It'll be okay, you'll love it, just relax and let him in.' As I spoke he had begun to probe at her nether hole with his fingers, gradually working a joint at a time in while he poured more lube on. It dripped down to my balls and spread onto the couch, but there needed to be a lot of it. Eventually she relaxed enough for him to get two fingers in and move them in and out slowly. She moaned a bit at first and then began to breathe heavier then before. I held her tightly to me and kissed her neck and hair, stroking her back as Luke started to probe his cock head at her hole.

She gasped and then cried out in pain as it slipped in, tightly encased by her ass. But from then she started to like it, his cock was thinner below the head and went in easier and she got into the feel of being filled by two cocks, pleasured at both holes. She was breathing in short sharp gasps by the time he was buried to the hilt in her after gradually moving in and out, working to get it in. I could feel his cock against mine through the thin membrane between us, kind of weird, but it didn't matter that much.

Lauren was hovering on the verge of orgasm already, her stomach rippling as she breathed and her breasts taking on a shine of sweat, her nipples hard as diamonds as she pressed them against my chest and then drew back, arching her back to drive herself down on me and reaching behind her to draw Luke in for a savage kiss. She trembled as he began to slowly move in and out of her butt, a sickening feeling gathering in the pit of my stomach as I saw her lean back and kiss him, his cock lancing into her butt for the first time in her life. And she was loving it.

But funnily enough, I was too, and I began to saw in and out of her pussy while he went at her from behind. She threw her head back and her hair was clinging limply to her head, still wet from our shower, her breasts heaving. As he went in I would pull out, but sometimes we would both ram in at the same time, causing her to cry out louder then normal, almost passing out from the feeling of being so full.

She had begun to cum almost as soon as we started to thrust, and had stayed in an orgasm for the whole time, Luke lifting a leg up to rest on the couch and thrusting in harder, almost straddling the two of us. I kissed her, her breasts and when she was kissing him, or he had his hands covering her breasts, mashing them together and making her cry out in an even more intense pleasure, I would simply hold her hips and look at the girl I loved, seeing her covered in sweat, her body shuddering and jolting with her eyes half closed in that sex drunk look I so loved.

Eventually Luke came, exploding into Lauren's eighteen year old virgin ass, creaming deep inside her. I felt the spurts, even contained in the condom, and the pumping of his cock. But she cried out again in one final massive orgasm and clamped down on my rigid cock like a fist, driving me over the edge as I suckled at her breasts and wrapped an arm around her waist as I pulled her down onto me. I came in her, firing shot after shot into her bowels and feeling her devastated frame crumple against me as Luke feel away from her with a plop as his cock left her ass.

We lay like that for what seemed like ours, me softening inside her as she panted into my mouth, kissing me or lying there, unable to speak. Luke got dressed as I watched out of the corner of my eye and made to go. Lauren roused herself enough to turn in my arms and give him a thankyou hug and kiss, passionate and steamy, so much so that I felt myself hardening inside her. I shook his hand and he was gone.

We went into the bedroom, exhausted, and made love tenderly, I came once, but she, sore and pleasured silly as I had promised, didn't. She hugged me afterwards, our legs entwined together and whispered in my ear.

'I love you.'

***

That one night changed everything between us. Not in the clichéd way you might think, Lauren didn't declare her love for Luke and run off with him or anything like that. Instead it boosted her sex drive beyond usual. Despite our relationship revolving around sex we had managed to keep ourselves passionate and enjoyed it immensely. But the multiple orgasms that had overwhelmed her young body at mine and Luke's hands changed her attitude towards sex.

She had always been somewhat reserved and hesitant, not making a lot of noise even when she came, and not being particularly adventurous. As I said earlier, she had flatly refused when I mentioned anal sex to her the first time, but now she loved it, at least once or twice every time we me up she had to feel me up inside her butt.

Of course she had been the one to suggest that we try new things, but that was way out of character for her. And anyway, she had been slightly tongue in cheek. I didn't know how exactly it had done so, but that experience had changed her to a moaning, crying (screaming even) insatiable animal. I was kind of surprised, but it turned me on even more then her youthful body alone normally did.

She didn't want to do anything with another man again that she had said, but now I had to eat her out or finger her more then normal, because I couldn't keep up with her appetite enough to screw her to that many orgasms. I kind of liked it though; it meant that I could spoil her more then needed which was something I loved to do.

12