Just the Way You Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcos laughed heartily. "She had been quite a little rebel, but I'm sure she'll change her ways now that she's shared in the joy her sister has found in femininity."

"I'm sure she will." I then looked at Belle. "You're very beautiful, Belle, I hope you feel pretty soon."

Belle's face turned red, but just kept panting on the ground without moving.

"Before we continue her training, Hailey, I think you deserve a reward for being so well behaved. Lick Belle clean."

I was ecstatic; I found out I had a sister, I watched her get fucked, and I got to taste her cum. I hovered over top of Belle and began lapping up all of her cum. Silent tears dripped down Belle's face as my tongue lapped at the white cream inbetween her precious little breasts. After I was done, I went back into my cell without any prompting. A few men joined Marcos and they grabbed Belle under her arms and dragged her away from my cell. I licked my lips. I hoped I saw my sister again. Her cum tasted like blueberries.

***

A few days after I met Belle, I awoke to the sight of a woman with blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair laying opposite me, petting my ever-lengthening black hair.

Seeing my eyes had opened, she spoke. "Hello, beautiful."

"Hello," I replied.

"I know you don't remember me, Hailey." The woman beamed when she said my name. "But, I'm your mother."

Suddenly, her earlier compliment meant the world to me. My mommy thought I was beautiful!

"And I just wanted you to know that I am so proud of you, helping your sister like that. You're finally becoming who I always knew you should be. Your sister, though, she's being difficult." Mommy turned onto her side and stared at the ceiling. "I tried to help her myself, you know. Back when she was a little girl. I tried to show her the beauty of womanhood, but she refused to accept it. She fought me at every turn." Her lofty voice abruptly turned to rage. "And then your father interfered. I had to stop and bide my time until he was gone to finish what had to be done. Eventually I realized that I couldn't teach both of you on my own, so I sent you here."

Mommy turned back towards me and saw the confusion in my face. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to overwhelm you with all that. I'm just so glad that my little girls are finally realizing who they are!" She smiled so wide that I couldn't help but be happy with her.

"The main reason I came down here, though, was to tell you that once you're all finished here, you can come back and stay with me again!"

I gasped. "Really, mommy?!"

"Of course, dear. Then we can do what ever you want!"

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I shrieked out. The thought of going to live with a woman as beautiful as my mother brought sheer delight to my mind, and I looked forward to it immensely.

***

I stood in my cell alone, completely naked, vibrating in place, unable to keep my mouth from grinning. After two years, I was finally complete! No more plastic suits, no more surgeries or injections. Best of all, I was finally going to get to see my new body. I had seen my tits hang on my chest when I looked down, felt my ass underneath me when I sat, and heard people call me beautiful, but I had never actually been able to see that beauty in all of its glory. I couldn't stop beaming as two Asian women came into my cell and escorted me out. We walked through many corridors filled with doors leading to cells like mine, each containing a sissy like me. Finally we reached a door with no viewing port. The women told me to go inside and take my time, and that we would return to my cell when I was finished.

I reached for the door and it opened silently. I stepped slowly into the room and looked around. There were mirrors everywhere, on the ceiling, walls, even the floor. The room itself was immense and had every sex toy imaginable surrounding the perimeter. I walked up to a wall with my eyes shut. I wanted to save my first full look at my new body until I could get a perfect view.

I stopped a foot away from the wall and opened my eyes. I looked at myself, and I was momentarily at a loss for words. I looked like the goddess of sex! My skin was utterly smooth and paler than the snow. My black hair contrasted with my alabaster skin and rolled down my back in a thick braid all the way to my waist. My blue eyes whispered innocent while my full lips screamed sexy. My breasts were immense, so round and heavy, yet impossibly perky as well. When I squeezed them, they were softer than a pillow and milk dripped out of my hardening nipples. My ass was a perfect heart and I couldn't wait to see a cock sliding in and out of it. My own shrunken cock was rock hard and throbbing up and down at a peak three inches, just from the sight of myself. I had never seen a more gorgeous woman in my life. I knew that's what I was: a woman. My tiny cock didn't matter, I was made to be fucked. I saw more than my newfound beauty in that mirror, I saw my purpose. To please.

First though, I thought I would please myself. I laid down on my side and stuck my hand inbetween my legs until I found my asshole. I slipped two fingers inside and started stroking myself off from the inside. Dildos were nice, but I found that warm flesh is always better, even if its not as big. I started teasing myself, fingering myself deep and hard and then stopping. I got up on all fours and got ready for a third finger when the door suddenly opened.

"Get up! We have to take you back to your cell, now!" One of the guards shouted at me as the other picked me up. We rushed back down the corridors, this time full of screaming and moaning. In one of the corridors there was a black sissy furiously stroking her cock. As we got closer I realized it was Becky, and she was moaning to herself, something about a mistress.

We arrived at my cell and my female guards shut the door behind me and almost immediately started making out in the glass area. I stood and watched them, getting harder and harder.

They stripped each other naked and started rubbing their little pricks together. The taller one grabbed the shorter one's head and tried to smother her inbetween her cleavage. I was about to start masturbating again when my door flew open again. An incredibly curvaceous Latina woman with a modest sized cock stumbled through. It was already leaking cum everywhere and her short blackish hair had that 'just fucked' look. She collided with the glass door and braced herself against it. Behind her, appeared a waifish silhouette in the main doorway. As the figure stepped into the glass area, I saw it was Belle, looking just the same as our previous encounter, except for a bit of a darker shade of blue in her hair.

Belle strode up behind the woman and rammed her massive cock into her ass in one mighty thrust. The woman cried out in ecstasy as Belle's first thrust flowed into a dozen within a second. Even from the front I could see the Latina woman's ass jiggling.

"Now its your turn, Marcella." Belle sounding both venomous and seductive all at once. "Admit that you love big fat sissy cock up your tight little ass!"

"Yes!" The woman named Marcella cried out. "Oh, yes Mistress, I fucking love your huge cock! Ugh god!! My tight ass is all -oh!- for your pleasure. Ahh! FUCK! Please, please fuck me harder, Mistress!" Marcella practically sobbed out her last sentence.

As Belle's pace quickened, I recognized Marcella's accent as South American, but thought nothing of it. My own cock had gotten so hard I swear it grew another inch. My asshole was twitching and I could feel a low vibration throughout my body begging me to get stuffed with big cock.

Belle and Marcella's display had spurred the Asian girls on, and the short one was now tit-fucking the tall one at nearly the same pace as Belle.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh! Mistress, may I please cum?" Marcella groaned out.

"Go ahead, cum like the fucking faggot whore that you are." Belle growled, punctuating each humiliating name with a smack to Marcella's voluptuous ass.

Marcella's groans became bellows as she shot her load all over the glass door, but she still managed to mutter out "thank you, Mistress" as her orgasm took over.

Belle let the glass door swing open. "Don't forget to clean up your mess, Marcella."

Marcella fumbled to her knees and crawled into the cell. She pushed the door up against the glass and began lapping up at the cum all over it.

"You two, get over here and play with this bitch's tits while she drinks her cock juice." Belle commanded of the nearby Asian girls, to which they immediately complied. As the room filled with the soft sounds of moaning dickgirls, my sister began delicately walking towards me.

Her gargantuan cock was still hard as steel. I guessed it was roughly eight inches. She noticed me staring and smirked.

Standing a few feet from me, Belle stroked her cock tenderly as she spoke. "Do you recognize Marco?" She asked, pointing toward Marcella with her free hand.

My jaw dropped. That busty shemale used to be bulky Marco?

"How did he.."

"He didn't. I did. That's the power they gave me." Belle draped her hands all over her body as she spoke. "Of course, they didn't intend to; they were just desperate because I was so resistant. I was pumped with of so many different hormone and pheromone cocktails, that I have been physically changed. Now I can release pheromones into the air which indoctrinate people to my will. When I cum in someone, they become part of me, and I can alter their hormone levels and shape their body to perfection."

The more she talked, the more I realized that I wasn't horny, I was terrified. I felt as if a migraine I'd had for years was finally dissipating. I started remembering things. How I wasn't a woman, but a feminized man. How my mother trapped me here to be brainwashed to follow instructions. How Belle isn't my sister, but my brother Nolan. I remembered all of the conditioning that Charlie put me through and I felt as though I could overcome it all, because my brother was here.

"But before my pheromones take over," Nolan continued, "they purge the weak, immature pheromones the fool scientists pumped into your air supply. That's why you feel like 'Tommy' right now instead of Hailey, am I right?"

"Yeah, I feel like I'm thinking my own thoughts for the first time in forever!"

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'll fix you again."

"Nolan, what are you talking about? We can escape now! The nightmare is over!"

"Nightmare?" Nolan giggled and pushed me to my knees. "This isn't a nightmare, this is destiny."

He shoved his cock down my through mercilessly. I tried to escape, but even feminized, Nolan was still stronger than me. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. I gagged sloppily and drooled all over the beast. I could barely breathe and my arms were burning. Gracefully, Nolan didn't seem to have much endurance. His throat fucking lasted for only a minute or two before he busted an immense load down my throat. The taste of blueberries enveloped my tongue as I nearly drowned in my brother's cum. As his cock evacuated my mouth I felt the haze descending over my mind again.

I felt my realizations slipping away and I desperately tried to grasp at them as Nolan shoved me onto all fours. He walked around behind me. "I see the truth now." He started rubbing his monster up and down the crack of my plump ass.

I attempted to crawl away from him, my sticky face flooding with a new kind of wetness. "Nolan, you're my brother... don't do this..." I looked over at the three girls near the door. They were now a tangled mess of arms, legs, and jerking cocks. I didn't want to go back to being like that, but the haze was accelerating. I hated it, yet my cock was slowly rising.

"I have to. Masculinity is a scourge on humanity, and I need to purge it from every last person on the planet." He paused for a second, "even from you." He then rammed his cock up my ass in one swift stroke. I screamed as I felt his thrust pierce through my asshole. His immense cock reached deeper into my ass than any dildo I'd used before. I came almost immediately, shooting a sticky, white shotgun blast onto the floor. My orgasm ended abruptly, but Nolan's fucking only gained speed. My melon-sized breasts began jiggling vigorously, matching this new speed.

"Nolan, please..." I murmured, my voice shaking along with my ass cheeks, in time with Nolan's thrusts.

Nolan grabbed my thick braid and yanked me upwards slightly and started spanking me. "Belle."

As Belle spoke, her cock started drilling even deeper than before. All sensations were gone, from head to toe, all I could feel was Belle's enormous cock. It was the center of my being, it was all that mattered. Once I felt her balls touch mine, I came again. Just like Belle's thrusts, though, I didn't stop. I kept cumming. Each thrust of Belle's dick was like an orgasm unto itself. I couldn't stop. I started screaming in ecstasy. My little cock stopped cumming and started leaking like a faucet turned on low. In the throes of my multiple, screaming, body shaking orgasms I heard Belle continue to speak.

"You understand now, don't you?" Belle panted out. "You understand the perfection of femininity?"

My orgasmic screams were the only response she needed.

"Good." Belle leaned over me, her perky little nipples running up and down my back. "Because I want my beautiful sister to help me save the world." I felt her hot breath on my neck and her words in my ear, tempting me into submission. "Tell me you will." I tried to fight the words, but her magnificent cock fucked them out of me.

"I..I...Will! Of course, I will, Mistress! I -ohhh- desire nothing -uhhh- else but to serve you -oh fuck- and your perfect fucking cock! Oh Belle, oh fuck me!!"

I couldn't imagine why I would say anything else. To my infinite happiness, my words were just what Belle needed to hear. She buried her massive tool inside of me and squealed her adorable little squeal. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt her beautiful essence coating my ass. I couldn't move or even moan anymore, I was too encompassed with orgasmic energy to do anything at all.

Belle collapsed on top of me and we panted while listening to the soft moans of the girls still fucking each other in the corner. Still basking in the glow of my countless orgasms, I looked at Belle. She truly was beautiful, and I loved her more than anyone or anything. I glanced at Marcella and felt a question burning my insides.

"Do you love me, Mistress? Or do you want to change me, like Marcella?"

Belle, my Mistress, my sister, looked me up and down and then smiled sweetly.

"Of course I love you." She kissed me for the first time, her tongue making love to mine. "I think you're perfect, Hailey. Just the way you are."

12