Just The Way You Like It

Story Info
He still knows how to turn her on.
1.4k words
4.22
33.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah keyed in the password for her email. A few seconds later the screen showed the familiar Hotmail homepage. Her eyes moved to the left and saw the number five beside her Inbox. Moving the cursor she clicked on her inbox. There were a couple of email forwards, a job application confirmation and an email from an mailing list. What caught her eye the most was an email with the subject heading "It wasn't me."

She couldn't help smiling when she saw the connection between the sender and subject title. It was the title of a song by the Jamaican singer Shaggy, a self proclaimed Mr Lover Lover. Jake had perhaps not been up to Shaggy's standards, but he sure was a player. She remembered him as someone who could bowl over anyone with his words. Women either pursued him, or he would pursue them.

When they had met she had known instinctively he was a "bad boy". He had hit on quite a few women at work, but when she had been in line, Sarah had given him the cold hand. Though she hadn't shown any visible interest in him, Jake had continued to pursue her. He had a sexual aggressiveness about him that she had never seen in any other man before. He knew what he wanted and he went for it.

With time the sexual attraction had grown between them, and before she knew it she was up to her ears in a steamy love affair. The sex had been great. In fact, she had never had better.

Sarah wondered what Jake wanted, it had been quite some time since they had been in touch. Every time they did meet up, or were in touch, he hit on her. She had never met a man who knew how to push her buttons the way Jake did. He always got her hot, and the main reason Sarah tried to avoid too much contact with him, was that she was afraid she'd be swept back into his web. The room was hot. Sarah took another gulp from the water bottle beside her before taking a deep breath and clicking on the email.

"Hi, how's my girl?

I was thinking about you the other night. Remember your birthday party last year? That leather skirt you were wearing. Mmmm, I just wanted to climb up those long legs of yours and grab that curvy arse. Damn, you looked fine! I can't believe you didn't drop by my room after the party. We could have had a great time. I would have sat you down on my desk, helped you off with those sexy knee high boots and caressed your legs all the way up. Then I would have moved my hand in under your skirt and let my fingers massage your puffy lips. Feeling your panties getting wetter while hearing you draw a ragged breath.

C'mon, admit it! You would have enjoyed it immensely. Feeling my lips on those dark nipples of yours, my tongue teasing them firmer by the lick. All while my fingers plunge into your warm folds. First one finger moving in and out, then with another one or two adding to the fucking motion. Just the way I know you like it..."

Sarah took another deep breath. Damnit! Jake still knew exactly how to get her started. She could feel that tingling sensation spread throughout her body. Why did he have to know all this stuff? Sarah shifted on her seat. She could feel herself getting moist.

"Get a grip on yourself," she said out loud. "Just because he was your most sexually compatible partner and the best lay of your life, doesn't mean you can't read an email without getting horny." She hated the fact Jake could stir up these feelings inside of her without even being in the room. She hated it as much as she was addicted to it.

"How am I making you feel?" Jake's email continued. "Are you remembering the good times yet? You know we were meant for each other. The sex was explosive and you know it. You loved the way I went down on you. My face buried in your wetness, licking and sucking. Oh how I loved to feel your hips buck against my face! The reactions when my tongue tickled against your clit, and then the movements of you moving and pushing down on my fingers at the same time. Tongue licking in a steady rhythm along with finger fucking you. Just the way you like it..."

Sarah could feel the heat in the room getting to her. The last few days the temperature had risen and her room had turned into a sauna. Reading Jake's email didn't help. She read the last sentence again. "Tongue licking in a steady rhythm along with finger fucking you." Sarah could feel the temperature rising, but this time it wasn't due to the meteorological conditions.

She could feel her thighs sticking together due to the heat. A small wiggle on the chair and she slowly parted her tanned legs. Moving her left hand underneath the desk she started tugging down the blue hotpants that had risen up her crotch while wiggling. While tugging the fabric her fingers brushed against her lips. She could feel a damp patch, and when adjusting the hotpants the fabric rubbed against her, making her juices flow even more. She moved her hand over her mound and lightly started rubbing herself. The right hand moved the cursor downwards for the rest of the email.

"By now you should be all nice and wet. I never knew a girl who could get as wet as you. The way your juices flowed when I was going down and playing with you. Wow, that sure turned me on! I loved the way you'd pant while nearing your climax. The feeling of being between your soft thighs while you were pushing my head down. That musky scent getting stronger with every lick, and then that final guttural groan when you came. You have no idea how I loved that. Being able to feel the way your muscles contracted inside you. I could hardly get my fingers out!

See what you were missing out on that night! But it doesn't have to be that way, does it Sarah? We could still do it all. We can meet up at some cosy coffee house and catch up on what's been going on in our lives. We'll have a laugh, gossip about common friends. Then I can take you home, slam that door shut, sit you on top of the dinner table and take off that top of yours, while I move in-between your legs.

You wouldn't need those panties, I'd just get my hands under that leather skirt and slide them down for you. After we've enjoyed that whole licking and fingering session that I mentioned earlier, I'll give you exactly what you want. My nice hard cock. When you've cum the first time I'll make sure to get inside you as soon as possible. I know you like feeling a cock in you straight after an orgasm. Have to admit I like it too, you're so wet and tight it's unbelievable. Then we could really get down to business. I know how you like it fast and hard. I'd fuck you nice and hard until we cum together. Do you really want to pass this opportunity again? Miss out on all the fun we can have? I'd do you good, girl. Real good. Just the way you like it.

Think about it.

Jake"

A few brown hair strands were clinging to Sarah's face. The thumping sound of the fan could be heard in the background. Her head felt light, but was getting clearer by the minute. Taking out her hand from between her legs she could smell the aroma of her hot sex penetrate the air. She stood up to turn off the computer, slightly unsteady on her legs. Turning around to move the direction of the fan, she didn't notice a wet spot on the chair where she had been sitting. Lying comfortable in-between her cool silk sheets, Sarah reached her hand out to turn off the bedside lamp, before letting her head fall back onto the pillows.

So, I finally managed to get another story finished. I hope you've liked it, and please send me feedback and vote. The more feedback I get, the higher my incentive for getting my bum off the bed to finish further stories will be. Thanks for reading and voting.