Just This Once Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

I took that not to be a 'no,' and nudged her back down on Eric. They pretty much stopped moving, as I reached down and gathered some of the copious fluid she'd produced from her lips surrounding him and spread it onto my own erection.

Pulling up on her hips, I managed to pull her off Eric, whose cock bobbed in the fresh air, as if seeking a way back in. Patience, I thought.

Inserting my dick in her, I took several strokes, sensing the larger tunnel, the new looseness, and flashed for a moment on an old, old and very temporary girl friend of my twenties, who felt much the same way - we didn't last, and I'd wondered then, and wondered now, how much the "fit" might have factored into that. Then I leaned back to see, and his tool was sticking up vertically, squeezed between mine and her thigh. I took his in my hand and aligned it along the bottom of mine, then let him push upwards for entry along with me. He pressed, and pressed again, pretty gently but insistently, and found no way I could get in - there just wasn't the room.

"Maybe this way," I said, and pulled out, then repositioned Eric and he slid in, the pussy welcoming him back, looking as if it almost sucked him in.

OK, if the big won't fit along with the little, maybe the little can sneak in along with the big, I figured. Watching Eric impale almost all the way - tough to get quite as deep with her bent so far forward over him - I envied some more, but wasn't going to let that interfere. He pulled back out, and when I saw the frenulum appear just before the bulge of the big head, I lay my own cock head right on it, and pushed just as he started his reentry.

"Aiee!" Phyllis squealed, and squirmed mightily, but didn't struggle to escape.

She was being fucked by two cocks in the same hole, and was panting as if in labor, working to accommodate the intrusion.

"Oh, damn! Oh DAMN!" she cried out, but still she didn't try to free herself, which I knew she could. I was braced with my hands on the mattress, not holding her back to us. Then she pushed back against us and cried out in what was to be her last orgasm of the day, "So full - Unnggghhh!!"

Her coming tripped Eric over the line, and I felt him surge, his cock swelling, it seemed, as he cried out in what would have sounded like agony in any other scenario. Buried in that cavern of hot and wet in which there was no room, and he jerked several times, then started to relax. I was still hard and marveled that I could feel that surge, and now could feel him dwindling, softening. Knowing she would be worn out and that he was done, I knew if I didn't come, I might not get to, and the whole scene pulled me over as well, as I humped forward and spewed my seed as well, not the most consuming orgasm, but likely one of the most memorable.

Not collapsing, but letting myself settle somewhat on her back, I felt our cocks continue to soften. Mine fell out first, falling on Eric's ball sac and probably still dribbling semen, while Eric's was still long enough to stay inside her.

A long moment later, she sighed, "Let me move here," and I knelt back up, letting her disengage. She flopped onto her back next to Eric, still breathing hard, as was he. I knelt on my haunches and watched as the whitish viscosity seeped from her vagina and downward, the lips now presenting as the fabled gash, red and looking loose and abused. Then I lay down as we went back to Eric and me flanking her, the three of us on our backs, each of us off in our own thoughts.

As I was dozing off, I vaguely registered Eric getting up and leaving quietly. Phyllis and I awoke at sunrise, finding ourselves spooning in the disheveled bed. I leaned around and kissed her on the cheek and asked, "You ok?"

"Mmm-hmm, think so. You?" she answered, sort of non-committally.

"Yeah, fine."

Then, after a moment, I figured she was really wanting to know if I was ok with her and with what had transpired and such. I also figured, from the pleasure she'd received, that she'd be relieved to know I wasn't disturbed by it, and that if that were the case, she'd be fine, too.

"That was some evening." I started.

"Uh-huh," she kept stalling, or so I thought.

"For the record, I loved every minute of it, and love you for going along with it, and will treasure the memory, and will likely remind you of it in the future, in a good way, if you are ok with that. If we were going to have done something like that, just this once, I can't imagine a better experience."

"Oh, Don!" she exclaimed, then flipped over and hugged me, burying her face in my chest. In the effort, her leg rested on my growing dick. I wondered if she noticed. Then she laughed, grasped my cock in her hand, pulling it to grow more, and said, "You know, one of these days, we might want to do something like that again, but, you know, just once."

romancer
romancer
396 Followers
12