Just Too Stupid

Story Info
A man mowing his lawn finds infidelity and revenge, sorta.
5.9k words
3.69
100.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife cheating on husband for a long time. Hey it's just a story. Please be gentle in your comments, thank you. Everyone over eighteen.

*****

I was mowing my lawn when the dark blue van pulled up in front of my house. It was public parking and legal. It happened when folks got visitors, now and then.

I was in blue shorts and an old pair of sneakers. I was mowing east and west in front of my modest home, because last time I had mowed north and south. Make my house look nice. I tried to do my best at whatever task was at hand. If it was worth doing, it was worth doing right!

It seemed like lately, nothing that I did, nothing that I said, nothing that I accomplished was good enough. I was not happy with my wife's constant griping. I knew as soon as she got home I was going to hear about something I did, or didn't do.

The two children were over at his folks house for the weekend. Hopefully I could get through the latest fight. I had not been with her, sexually that is, for almost a month. I was frustrated and today we would clear the air. Maybe some good loving would result.

I finished the lawn, and the trimming, and the clean up. I was just pulling out a few weeds on my knees, when I found a beautiful woman standing in front of me on the white sidewalk. All I really saw was her stilettos and silk stockings.

"Hi, are you Mr Jake Wallace?" My gaze traveled up her marvelous body, she had curvaceous legs, and high hemispheres for her ass. It was a flawless bubble butt. Her waist was narrow, and her boobs were gargantuan. They must have been surgically enhanced! Her face had plump juicy lips, high cheekbones, smoking hot and dark and mysterious eyes, topped off with curly jet black hair. Her skin was a deep chocolate brown.

She was dynamite. She looked like a movie star, or a trophy wife. She had on a fire engine red pencil skirt and a white silk blouse with a matching red jacket. Her nipples were so hard, they popped through the bra and the blouse. Her nips were almost black, big as the end of my ring finger, and hard as steel. I was stunned. I was tongue tied. I was amazed.

"Are you Jake Wallace?" She had no idea how she had affected me. I must have looked very stupid.

"I'm Jack Wallace. Are you... Are you a movie star? My god you are so beautiful. We don't get many movie stars around here. May I have your autograph?" I gushed like a lovelorn teenager.

"Oh I'm not a movie star. You're going to make me blush. Thank you for the compliment. My name is Alisha Delacroix."

"I do have something very difficult to say to you...Well here goes: my husband, and your wife, um, ahh, they are having an affair." Alisha looked straight into my eyes. A few tears formed in hers.

"It's been going on for six months at least. I'm leaning towards a divorce, but I'm still coming to grips with his infidelity, and his lying. I want to kill the both of them and his friend as well. I am so fucking pissed." She was very red in the face now. "I apologise for cursing. But the fact remains both of them and his friend are having sex. I am so ANGRY!"

I looked down and noticed I was starting to tent my shorts a bit, so I shoved my semi a bit sideways and down a leg, but then the unthinkable happened, the hard head popped out the leg hole. My dickhead was out the end of the leg hole.

Alisha noticed the problem I had. "Did I cause that?" She giggled. Her eyes fixed on my hard dick head popped out of my shorts.

"Yes, I look at you and I get very hard, very quickly. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. You are so incredibly sexy. How on earth could anyone cheat on you. If I was your husband Alisha, I'd be making sweet love to you until I dropped dead from too much happiness. What a way to go!"

"I would make it my mission in life to please you, no matter what. I-" I caught myself. What was I thinking? I'm married!

"-I'm so sorry Alisha. You are still married and so am I. I apologise to you. I have no damn filter, I'm always letting my true feelings screw things up for me. I need to shut up." The beautiful black woman looked at me with surprise.

"People never want to know the truth. They just want those convenient social lies. It was very nice meeting you Alisha I'm so sorry it is under these lousy circumstances. Please forgive my forthrightness." I turned and walked away. I walked to the house. My world was just crumbling around me.

I was weeping. I walked in the open garage door. I didn't even close the door into the house. I guess the shock of what she said was just sinking in. I was crying like a child.

Alisha followed me into the house, but I didn't notice. I thought she left. I kicked off the sneakers, pulled off the socks and removed the shorts. I was sweaty and covered with grass clippings. I figured I'd take a shower. Possibly my last shower in this house, if things went the way they appeared to be going.

I grabbed a towel and headed into the master bath shower stall. I turned on the water and felt the good hot flow take away my feelings of dread and inadequacy. A shower can help your brain process. It helped me face the pain, at least a little bit.

"Mr.Wallace I am still here. I have some pictures and video I need you to see. I have a question for you. If I came naked into the shower with you, would you reject me? Or would you fuck the lies and cheating out of my soul?" She opened the shower door. Alisha had removed her clothes!

She was incredibly nude, naked, au naturel, in her birthday suit! I could smell her arousal. Her brown skin was flawless. Her huge breasts seemed to defy gravity. They were so big, they must have been surgically enhanced. Big round juicy tits, they made mu mouth water. Alisha was stunning!

"They are real! I have never had surgery, if that's what your thinking. They are all me! God did bless me in so many ways!"

Alisha's labia was completely hairless. I sank to my knees and put my tongue to work on her sex. She spread her legs a bit to allow me access to her pussy. I licked and tongued from front to back and back again. I pushed my tongue into her sphincter.

She jumped a little when I tongued her anus. She shivered a bit when I tongued her va jay jay. And she shuddered and came hard when I sucked on her hard clitoris. I had to catch her from falling. Alisha had cum very hard.

I turned off the water, it was getting cold. I put her against the wall and my cock found her happy place. I pushed in and soon enough I was balls deep standing up, fucking this gorgeous woman against the wall!

I held her up against the wall with my elbows behind her bent knees and my cock knifing in and out of her sex. Alisha's hands were wrapped around the back of my neck to help support her diminutive weight. She was fucking me back too. I couldn't get enough of her. I fucked her through four powerful cums and she took every thrust like a champion. With my elbows under her bent knees, my hands grabbed her huge tits. I squeezed her beautiful orbs, and twisted her nipples. Alisha had wonderfully sensitive nipples!

She breathed, "You are the best I've ever had. This was only supposed to be for revenge. Now I can imagine this could be so much more. Why would your wife ever let you out of the house? If I was married to you I'd be fucking you morning, noon, and night. You have ruined me to all other men Jack. Give me your cum. Let me taste you." I let her legs down gently.

I pulled out and with a huge grunt I came in her mouth, on her face and all over her huge fucking tits. She was a walking wet dream. I have NEVER cum so much, or so hard! I spasmed more cum into her hungry mouth. She swallowed all of it, and chased the cum off her face with her finger. She ate it all and smiled at me. She cleaned off the last of my semen. Alisha gulped down all my cum.

"I like eating your delicious cum very much!" She licked her fat, plump, gorgeous, cocksucker lips, and kissed me.

"Let's go get a drink, and you can show me your evidence. I suppose I should look. It makes me nauseous to think about it, you know?" I admitted.

I threw on some clothes, nice slacks and golf collared shirt. She simply got back into her sexy dress. She used the dryer on her hair, and viola, she was ready.

In five minutes we were both ready to go. For a woman, that was warp speed. Alisha took me in her windowless van. All it had in the back was a bed and sleeping bags. Obviously for camping.

We went to a nice bar on the other side of town. No one would know us there. We sat in a dark corner, a quiet booth. We both had a bit of the bubbly, just some cold duck, neither of us were big drinkers. We were definitely not celebrating the dissolution of our respective marriages. Maybe celebrating finding each other, a little bit anyway.

"Jack, while I am in terrible pain thinking about the destruction of my marriage, you have been a wonderful, fantastic man to me. I can tell you, I want to see you again. I don't want to wait until the dust settles on both of our marriages. Please say you agree?" She and I locked eyes. I couldn't look away, I wanted her so fuckin' bad! I would gladly fuck her then and there, on the table, in a bar. Oh yeah

"I would like to meet in secret at least until they are both served, or until we are officially separated. What do you think?" Alisha proposed our own secret infidelity.

"Truthfully? I want to shout your name from the rooftops. ALISHA! I want to write it across the sky. ALISHA!" My hands did a huge arc in the air.

"I really want to rub their noses in it, but from the legal standpoint... We probably should be discreet. At least until everything is decided."

"I have two small children to think about too. I'm very scared about my feelings for you Alisha. You are like a goddess to me. I don't deserve such a magnificent woman like you."

"On a scale of one to ten, you're a hundred! I look at you Alisha, and I instantly get hard. I want to take you to the van right now. You are so incredibly hot, hot, hot on fire hot! Do you have any feelings for me?" I asked her.

"I want you right now Jack. I want you to move into my vagina, and make that your permanent address, ok?" Alisha smiled a ten thousand watt smile. "I want your cum in my mouth, my pussy and my asshole. Jack, I want YOU." She looked right into my soul with her dark brown piercing eyes. This white boy was OWNED by this gorgeous woman of color.

"Ok" I really didn't need to pack much. Just my dick, which currently was hard as granite.

A young woman in the next booth, on my other side, slyly put her hand down, to feel my erection. She ran her hand up and down my dick. She asked a bit drunkenly, "May I please borrow your beautiful man for ten or fifteen minutes? He has a huge hard dick, and I want to suck him so badly. Please? I just found out my bastard husband is cheating on me with my best friend." She had anguish in her choked sad confession. Tears filled her green eyes. She had deep red hair, and a set of DD tits and a nice big ass stuffed into a little black dress. Who would screw around on this beautiful goddess of a woman? It made no sense to me.

"My husband thinks I'm too fat. You don't think I'm too fat, do you? I'm Mona Campbell, by the way," She was half crying, half begging for...comforting? Respect? Encouragement? Sex? Maybe all of the above! She really wanted what we all want. To be loved. She whimpered like a lost puppy.

"You are not fat at all. You are perfect. This is Jack. I am Alisha. We just found out our spouses are fucking each other. Those fuckers. And my husband's best friend is fuckin' his wife too! I really want to just kill them Jack. I need your big dick to fuck his memory out of me. Lets go to the van."

"Mona, you want some payback?" I asked her, "You want to go with us to the van? We'll treat you right."

Mona was crying. The two women hugged each other, and both had a hand on my cock! Right there in the bar two women holding and stroking my hard penis.

"I would so much enjoy getting a little revenge on that son of a bitch. Ten years wasted." She cried again. "May I please Alisha? I have no right to ask."

"Listen Mona, Jack here has enough hard dick for ten women. We'll all go out to my van, Jack will fuck the shit out of us both. Wait till you see what Jack's packing. He will fuck the memory of your cheating bastard right out of you. Go ahead, feel that hard monster in his pants!"

I had never heard my dick compared to a monster before. I thought she was just exaggerating for my ego. "Oooh, it is a monster isn't it. Will this even fit in me?"asked Mona. Other curious people were looking at those two playing with my package.

"Only one way to find out!" Said Alisha. I settled with the cocktail waitress. She whispered in my ear, "I'm Cindy. Please call me. I want to fuck you so bad." She shoved her phone number into my pocket and copped a feel of my cock. She walked away, what a nice ass Cindy has! My eyes went back and forth with her asscheeks and hips.

"Really? You are about to fuck two beautiful women, and your checking out a third? Jack, you are such a bad boy!" She smirked having caught me. She was leading me out by the dick.

"She says she wants to fuck me too! Maybe she's just jealous of you two." I replied.

"Well Jack, maybe if you're a good boy, I'll let you fuck her ass later. But first you have to service us. Think you can please us both?"

"Not just please, Alisha. I aim to SATISFY both of you! Lets go do it." Both women smiled. I was going to nail them both, hard. We left the bar.

In the van, I took my time removing my clothes, then their clothes. Mona was naked in fifteen SECONDS. Alisha was right behind her. They practically ripped my pants off. They were very, very turned on. I could smell the faint pussy smell of a woman's arousal, from both of them.

"Ok, both of you on all fours. You girls have been so very bad and now you must be punished by spanking! Assume the position!" They put their heads down, facing each other, kissing lightly. Their asses were up, ready to receive some corporal punishment.

I slapped both their asses ten hard slaps each. Then I rubbed both their asses gently. Mona was dripping love juice out her pussy. I pushed my rock hard pecker into Mona, who seemed to stop breathing for a second. She cried out, "Holy shit! You are a big boy! Stop for a moment. You are twice the size of my husband. Let me adjust to you."

While Mona was getting used to my dick, I was putting two, then three, and finally four fingers in Alisha's pussy. I had my thumb right there, so I started to stimulate her anus. Alisha felt my digit in her asshole, she came like an explosive device! It only took maybe a minute. "Jack, that was a nice little cum, but I'm gonna need more!"

"Don't worry, we're just getting started! That was just an appetizer!" I said.

Mona was rocking back and forth, pushing more and more cock into her cunt. I played with her clitoris with my left hand, she squirted and shuddered, but didn't scream. She stopped fucking. Her head went back.

"Are you ok Mona? Say something!" I was worried a little bit.

"She can't. She just came really hard. Jack, you just got two women off in two minutes flat! You are some kind of fuckin' stud!"

"That was just getting warmed up. You have to forget, what's his name?" "Bart, and his fuckin' friend Jerry." said Alisha. "Ryan" said Mona.

A crazy thought crossed my mind. I pulled out of Mona. I replaced my rock hard dick with four fingers. Mona moaned! My cock was going into Alisha. I pushed in deep into her hoo ha. "Alisha, were you fucking both Bart, your husband, and his friend, Jerry?"

"Well... Uh, um, ahh, Yes. Yes I was ... I was banging both men at the same time! I'm so very ashamed of myself. I'm such a fuckin' worthless slut. I hate myself. It was just supposed to spice up our marriage. Jerry has a fairly decent size dick. In fact they both do. But not compared to you Jack. Both dicks in my worthless cunt isn't as big as your one super cock, Jack." Her eyes gleamed at me.

"You had two guys in your pussy at the same time?! I am so jealous now. Was it good?" asked Mona.

"Yeah, it was fun fucking two men at once. But that's all it was. Just fucking. My husband just thinks I'm a great piece of ass, but no love at all. No emotion. Jack here, he just overflows with emotion."

"That's why you're so mad at Jerry, huh? Why you are so pissed at my wife. She took TWO men away from you." I thought about that. It took TWO men to replace me. Woo hoo! I was fucking Alisha hard and fast, but I slowed down. I wanted to really get her going. Slow full strokes. I did the same with Mona with my hand.

"Why did you slow down? Although it really feels excellent to me." Said Alisha.

"I love it too. A good slow screw. Men are always in a hurry. Jack, you are going to make me come AGAIN, and really hard this time, I can feel it in my loins!" Mona said.

"Am I ever going to be enough for you Alisha? You tasted the forbidden fruit, now I'm just... One dick. I can't grow another one Honey."

"Yeah, I think you are way better than both those guys put together! You CARE ABOUT ME. Hell, you care about Mona and you've only known her an hour. You care about the waitress whose gonna want to fuck you soon. You care about people Jack. You don't just fuck them and forget them. Shit, I want to just run away with you." Alisha made me feel like a man again. I did care about her.

There were tears in her eyes. Were they happy or sad tears? Maybe a little of both? I had one or two tears myself.

"Me too. I want to run away with you too! Can I be your side piece? I'll trade my asshole for that privledge. Wanna buttfuck me now?" Mona was so fuckin' naughty. Her eyes sparkled with raw lust. Mona exuded sex. Mona was a super slut, a full blood MILF, not quite old enough to be a cougar. She seemed to live for sex.

"He's still slow fuckin me! Oh damn it, you are so fuckin' good Jack. I want to have your children. At least five kids." Alisha was making me want many more little ones.

"OHH, I want some kids too! Side pieces are allowed to have babies, right?" Mona squirted as she came again. She shuddered, then she stopped moving. She barely made a sound when she climaxed.

"She's so quiet when she cums. Unlike you! Alisha, you are a screamer."

"I can be quiet, but it's not as fun, you are right!" She shivered the shuddered, "Aaaaahhhh!" She orgasmed. "I'm done. I am so satisfied." Alisha was a bit fucked out.

Mona was pretty fucked out to, "Oh I feel so happy and very satisfied too! But I will still let you fuck my asshole Jack. We won't let you high and dry. Here's some lube." Where the hell did that come from?

I started to plunder her asshole I lubed up her sphincter and my dick. I pushed inside Mona. She squealed, "Yes, oh fuck my ass Jack. Do it! Fuck me hard!" I fucked her hard and fast, I could feel the cum in my dick. Mona shuddered and came again very hard this time. I have no idea how many cums this sexy had enjoyed tonight.

I said, "I'm gonna cum." Suddenly Alisha spun around and pulled my dick out of Mona's asshole. I exploded into Alisha's mouth. She had a very full mouthful.

"Hey, wait! Gimme some too!" Mona wanted some of my jism. The two women kissed and shared my spunk. Alisha cleaned up my dick. She didn't seem to mind that I had just been buttfuckin Mona.

Just then, there was a knock on the van back door. It opened. "Hi, I'm Cindy! I overheard your conversation. My bastard boyfriend just dumped me. May I please come in?" It was the waitress from earlier in the restaurant. I opened the door. She kissed me on the mouth.

"Cindy, how did you figure out which car?" I asked.

"This van was the only car rocking back and forth. I heard a woman scream in pleasure too!" She smiled a very dirty smile.

"Oh, that was me! Hi, I'm Alisha! That's Mona, and you already met the stud muffin here, Jack say hi."

12