Just Two Girls

Story Info
Home again.
803 words
4.11
15.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{I am a 51 year old lady Doctor. Over the last few months I have written several stories. Some are poor attempts at erotica, most are just day to day events.

I am widowed, and a recovering manic-depressive. I would like to say "recovered" but things still set me off, rarely now though.

I am 5'5", 119# and an admitted exhibitionist. Men either fall all over themselves around me, or they ignore me. Sometimes that depends on me.

But if you are reading this story for kicks, sorry. Not this time.

Maybe later I can help you with that. LoL}

Sally was soaked in sweat when she answered the doorbell. She squealed and gave me a big sloppy hug, messing up my clothes.

I didn't mind, stepping through the door into my home felt good. Yes, my home, back in Oregon. It was hotter than the holy hubs of hell out, rare for Oregon.

I just plopped down on the couch, nearly a month of staring at the inside of hotel rooms and airplanes gets to a person.

Exhausted.

I had signed up on impulse with a volunteer medical team. Screwed up on emotions, a weak relationship, pills to keep me going. I thought the change would help. I wanted to do something like that anyway, but still. Impulse. Off to a foreign land, just like that. One short week of orientation and then on an airplane.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Sally said, all excited. I laughed, thinking of all the "excitement" I had just suffered.

Yea, sure. Some excitement.

We had arrived at the airport, facing a 300 mile trip by ground. I had expected it to be hot, it wasn't. I had expected a backwards city, somehow I had a vision of everyone walking leading pack animals with bundles, it wasn't.

Traffic, bustle everywhere. People in every type of dress one can imagine. I wanted to go look around, they wouldn't let us. We loaded up and headed out in minutes.

We were perhaps 100 miles or so down the road, it was dusty and now getting hot when everything came to a stop.

I heard the radios, and some commotion. They came back and told us we were heading back to the city, and just like that we were on the way.

It was later I heard one of the other teams had been attacked, several were lost. Some of us cried for those we never got to know, senseless stuff.

There were a few boring days spent back in the city, then a plane out and on the way home. I managed connections to Las Vegas. Jon, my boyfriend if one can call him that drove down from Reno to pick me up. He had his Corvette, similar to mine. We drove fast, and were at the Casino in no time. I just stayed there since I had a flight out for home the next day.

It felt good to curl up next to Jon. We talked most of the night away, finally making sweet love in the wee hours of the morning like an old married couple. Jon pecked me on the cheek at the doorway to the airport, and was gone.

Three hours later I was ringing the doorbell at home. Somehow it was like I had never left, everything was just a memory fading in my mind.

Sally sat and listened as I related the little there was to tell. I looked at her, it hit me that she had lost a good 3-4 pounds since I last saw her. She caught my look, jumped up and did a little spin, tickled.

"How am I doing?" she asked.

The cutoff top and shorts she had on showed off her midriff nicely, no doubt she had snugged up a lot.

I asked her what she had been doing. She told me she was using our exercise room, and riding the stationary bike.

"138#!!" she said proudly. I got up and went and stepped on the scales, 119# for me. Probably the most I have ever weighed.

"I know where you lost it!" I cracked.

Later we started up the PC, I went over to this site and read her two stories. She is "imsally" if you want to look it up. The one story surprised me, not like Sally at all. I grinned at her as I read it, I swear she blushed.

"True?" I asked her.

"Kinda."

"Did this Kerry guy ever call?"

"No."

"Fucking men!" I exclaimed.

"Wanna?"

We both just roared. What the hell, it is Saturday. Perhaps the evening will bring some fun.

"Let's soak and sun." Sally smiled.

Just two girls. Hand in hand, we headed out to the hot tub on the deck.

I am home. It feels good.