Just Two Words

Story Info
Visions of you, a lover.
922 words
3.83
21.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were standing in the lobby, talking to a friend. I walked in, put my arm around you and gave a little hug to say hi without interrupting. Just your hand on the small of my back, fingertips touching my ass, was enough to make it hard to breathe. While he was talking, you leaned over and whispered just those two words, do it. I melted. I closed my eyes for a second, feeling that wave of heat travel through me. I took a deep breath and one of you suggested we go into the bar for a drink.

You gave my ass a little squeeze as I sat down, your fingers lightly, teasingly brushing across as you took them away. I could feel my pussy getting wetter from the warmth of your fingers on the inside of my thigh. I almost choked on my drink. My breathing became irregular. Your fingers moved higher up my leg.

You continued the conversation as if everything was perfectly normal. I was trying. But, you looked at me and mouthed those two words, do it. I lost my breath, and my mind. It felt like my eyes rolled back in my head, like my heart was about to explode from trying to keep still and quiet while coming.

I took a big drink and lit a cigarette. I sat there listening to you. It seemed like you were trying to use those two words as much as you could while you were talking. It was driving me crazy. You could tell, and it put a smile on your face that made my heart pound. The waitress brought another round of drinks. Before they were gone, you had me coming again. Your friend finished his drink and said his good-byes, after sharing a laugh about something the two of you had whispered about.

As you sat back down, you turned to say something to me. I couldn't help myself and kissed you. I told you it wasn't nice teasing me like that. You said I loved it and knew it. Then you whispered in my ear, asking me what tease? I had come and would again if you wanted. I agreed. We both knew I'd do anything you wanted. There's no way, reason or want for me to resist you.

I wanted to get out of there. I was eager to have you all to myself, and it showed. You sipped your drink slowly, smoked your cigarette and kept teasing me. Finally, you stood up. I took your hand and followed.

Inside my hotel room, I stood in front of you. You slid my dress down my shoulders. It fell to the floor. I closed my eyes, taking in each wonderful sensation of your hands on me.

You sat on the bed, your hands on my hips. After a soft, slow kiss to my stomach you pulled me to you. My legs straddled yours. I felt your lips on my breast. I tilted your head back in my hands to look in your eyes, to touch your face, to kiss you.


You laid back as we kissed. My hands moved down, unbuttoning your jeans. I kept kissing you, my body rubbing against yours. The hand on my breast moved to my back, the other stayed on my ass as we rolled over. You stood, quickly removed your clothes and crawled back in bed on top of me.

The feeling as you entered was unbelievable. I gasped. I had waited and wanted for too long. My back arched. I put my hands on your back, pulling you deeper into me. You pulled back, leaving just the head of your cock inside. I moaned, whimpered and squirmed, wanting all of you. My hips bucked wildly, meeting several pounding thrusts. Then, you pulled back again, teasing me.

Every part of my body begged for more of yours. My eyes, my hands, my hips, my whimpering moans, and my pussy, ever so tightly gripping and pulsating around the head of your cock, all pleaded with you for more. But, it was not enough until you heard the two words you had been waiting to hear, please Sir. You smiled. You said your two words, and repeated them, over and over again, moving just the tip quickly in and out of me. Small squeals quickly turned to deep moans. My body shuddered under you.

You backed away from me, telling me to turn over. I did, as quickly as I could. The heat of your hand on my skin sent that rush through me again. My head dropped to the bed and I moaned into the pillow. You rubbed my wet slit with your cock and asked if that's what I wanted. I begged into the pillow, please.

You thrust hard into me. You leaned over, holding my hair tightly, your lips brushing my back. Your arm wrapped around my waist, holding me tight against you. You told me you were going to make sweet love to me, but I had forgotten something. You whispered. Your breath and lips on me, had my hot juices flowing over your shaft. You told me instead, I was in for it, good and hard, so that I don't forget, again. You have two words. I have two words.

Mmm. Yes, Sir.

Later, you told me that the thing in the bar was kind of a bet. You made me come three times before three drinks, so he had picked up the tab.