Just Visiting

Story Info
Coming home to your lover and all that fun stuff.
2.7k words
4
26.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was always the longest part of the trip. The plane was down and taxiing to our gate. I always have to convince myself to take a deep breath and be patient. But knowing you will be there waiting for me is just too much for little Miss Impatient.

Finally the plane came to a stop and the seat belt sign went out. I only had a small carry-on bag stowed under the seat, which I grabbed and hurried down the aisle to beat the rush.

As soon as I’m at the end of the tunnel, I’m looking for you. Usually you’re pretty easy to pick out of the crowd and this time was no different. Hurrying towards you, I almost throw myself into your arms.

Laughing you hold me at arms length, “Who are you? I think you’ve got the wrong guy!”

With a grimace I use my bag to slug you in the shoulder and finally you wrap your arms around me, nearly lifting me from the floor.

I felt dizzy. It was always this way when I first say you after a long separation. The time we were apart seemed endless and I lived for the moment I could touch you again.

“What? No kiss?!” You grumbled good-naturedly.

I stuck my tongue out at you, “In the car, doll. I’m afraid I won’t be able to control myself, and after all, this IS a public place.”

“In that case, lets go,” and you grabbed my bag in one hand and me with the other and led me away.

As we passed the mobbed luggage drop, I thought to myself on how you had insisted I just keep stuff at your place and save bringing so much stuff. It saved us a lot of time, plus shopping with you for all the things I’d need had been so much fun. You spoiled me relentlessly and I rarely complained.

As I followed along behind you, I looked you over closely to see what might have changed in my absence. Your hair was shorter and you’d grown your goatee back. I smiled to myself as I thought about how I’d said that I preferred that look last time when you had shaved.

Finally we reached the parking ramp and found your car. The doors weren’t closed more than a couple of seconds when I reached over and turned your face towards mine. “I think I owe you a kiss?” I laughed softly.

As our lips met, I felt that spark that had been there since the first time we kissed. A tiny jolt of electricity as soon as our lips connected. I leaned into you and deepened the kiss and touched your tongue with mine. With a deep sigh I moved as close to you as the seats would allow and ran my fingers through your hair and down your neck. I felt your skin shudder and pulled back enough to see your face. I never got enough of looking at your face and those blue, blue eyes.

Just now those blue eyes were darkened a bit and you were smiling at me. Softly you whispered, “I missed you”.

“Me too…” I spoke through a tight throat as your words sent a shiver through my whole body. Seems like a lot of things you say or do have that effect on me. “Take me home.”

Laughing you put the car in gear and pulled out of the parking spot.

The ride to your house is short usually, but the tension filling the car made it seem twice as long. I couldn’t keep my hands off of you and as you drove, I ran my hand up and down your thigh, feeling the muscles underneath flex and relax. I didn’t want to touch you anyplace more intimate. I could tell that you were hard. I could see your hard-on straining against the material of your shorts.

I leaned against you and whispered in your ear, “if you don’t hurry, I’m going to start in the car.”

You looked at me with wide eyes and I could see you assessing my words, to decide whether or not I was serious. With a teasing smile I ran my hand to the waist of your shorts and slid the tips of my fingers inside. The backs of my fingers stroked against your stomach and I pushed a bit lower.

With a gasp, you grabbed my hand, saying, “Ok, ok, I’m hurrying!!”

I laughed softly and moved my hand back to your leg. I snuggled against your shoulder and was happy to just be with you.

You got out and not giving me time to do anything said, “Woman, 10 minutes ago you were telling me to hurry, now you won’t get out of the car! Lets go!”

I smiled and pulled myself up. You just grabbed my hand and led me into the house.

As soon as the door was closed, I pulled back on your hand and turned you towards me. I stood up on my toes and pulled your mouth to mine. I molded my body to yours, gently pushing my hips into yours to feel your cock against me. We fell back against the door, kisses growing frantic as our breath quickened and bodies grew taut with desire.

You drew me up and closer to you, stepping backwards with small steps, leading me towards the nearest couch. Still kissing each other, we somehow managed to fall onto the couch. I broke away from your mouth to breath deeply a few times. I nuzzled against your neck and licked you with tiny strokes. Flicks across your skin that let me taste you. I ran my mouth up to your ear and gently take the lobe between my teeth. With a warm breath I told you exactly how much I’d missed you and what I wanted to do to you.

I could feel you heartbeat speed up under my hand on your chest as you turned my head back to take another kiss from my willing mouth. I felt your hands working with the buttons on my shirt, and tried to make it easier by shifting away from you. Your mouth broke from mine to kiss my chin, throat and on down, following the path of your hands. I felt your lips on the curve of my breasts above my bra and I arched back to allow you access to the rest of my breasts.

With gentle fingers you stroked over my bra to caress the nipple. Instantly my nipple started to get hard and your fingertips focused on it, giving me a gentle pinch that made me gasp. Your head dropped down and I felt the warm wetness of your mouth over me, your tongue flicking over the hard nipple. I pushed towards you and pulled you closer to me. After a few moments you did the same with my other breast and I was trembling under your mouth.

Your fingers traced the line of lace covering me and slipped underneath to push it back and expose most of my breast to you. Your mouth dropped down again and touched my bare nipple for the first time. I felt your teeth scrape over it gently and I couldn’t stand it any longer. I pulled your mouth back up to mine and kissed you hard.

I pushed you back and without leaving your mouth moved so I was sitting astride you. I pushed your head back and trailed my mouth down your neck. I loved your skin, warm and soft to the touch, a bit salty to taste. I pulled on your shirt to un-tuck it and ran my hands over your chest and sides. My fingers found your small nipples and stroked them to hardness. I pushed my body further away from you on your legs and lean forward as I pulled up your shirt. My mouth explored you from the waist up, my tongue flickered over your nipples and I gently nipped you occasionally.

Your hands were never still. You touched me from the crown of my head down as far as you could reach and then back down my legs where you could reach. I slid back close to you and pushed down into you. I wanted to feel your cock straining to reach me. I reach a hand between us and stroked you through your jeans. I could feel you jump under my touch. This was the one arena where I had more patience that you and I couldn’t help but enjoy it. Finally I pushed myself off of your legs to kneel in front of you. I nudged your legs open so I could rest my head on your stomach.

With a mischievous smile, I looked up at you while my hands started to work on the button and zipper of your shorts. In a few short moments I had them open and you relaxed a bit, finally having room for your cock. The snug underwear you preferred kept you tight against your body and I dropped my head down to nuzzle the length of you against my mouth and cheek. I noticed that the tip was visible above your underwear and I licked you with tiny, hot licks. Slowly I eased your bikini briefs away from your hard length, to allow my mouth more room. Eventually I exposed your whole cock and engulfed you with my mouth, just for a moment.

I backed away and ran my mouth over your balls, sucking gently before taking you in my mouth again. I continued like this for a while, before deciding to settle on just the sensitive tip. My mouth was wet and warm and I held you tightly, while my tongue danced over the ridge.

Your hands had moved to my shoulders and hair and were holding onto me, as if afraid I would stop. I laughed softly, deep in my throat and you were so sensitive that even that made you tense. I released you long enough to flip the rest of my hair out of my way and without warning took as much of you into my mouth as I could. Up and down a few strokes and you could not endure any more of my torment and your hips pushed up off the couch to meet my mouth.

Knowing that signal, I sucked harder and faster and kept you tight in my mouth as you began to explode. Throughout, my tongue is never still and I continue to tease you even as you orgasm. Only when you start to relax do I swallow and the change in pressure caused you to twitch again. I loved the fact that you could come and still be hard and I was reluctant to let you go.

Still shaking, you pulled me back onto the couch. “You’re going to let me return the favor, right?”

Impishly I grinned and said, “no!”

“Like hell!” you growled and pushed me back on the couch. My breasts were still exposed and your hands moved to hold them, plumping them while keeping the nipples exposed. Your head dropped down. Lick. “You sure?”

“Yes.”

Lick. “Still?”

A pause, “yes”.

Teeth closing.

“Yeeessss.”

Pressure.

“Oooohh”

“That’s what I thought,” and I could hear you laugh as you took a position very similar to the one I’d been in just a few moments ago.

You pushed my skirt up out of your way and opened my thighs wider to plant kisses down my inner thighs. Your finger slid over the satiny material of my panties and I knew they were already soaked through. You pushed them slightly to the side and your finger continued its slow stroke, feeling my wetness, pushing into me slightly. Just enough to make me want more and I pushed my hips up towards your hand. You moved away, but only to pull my panties off. Then you opened me back up and I saw your head lower towards my center. So close I could feel your breath, you stopped. “Say it, kitten. Tell me what you want me to do.”

My breath stopped and my eyes flew open. I’d felt every word you said on my super sensitive clit. “Taste me.”

You moved those final few centimeters and touched your tongue to me. I thought I was going to burst into flames any second. I willed my body to stillness and felt your tongue move over my clit. I pressed myself closer to you and my muscles deep inside flexed, tightening, despite the fact that my pussy was empty.

As your tongue continued to flick over and around my clit, I felt your hand on me. You pushed a finger into my dripping pussy, but withdrew it as I tried to push you deeper. Slowly, you slid into me, a tiny bit, a pause, another push and another pause. Finally I could tell you were as far into me as you could get and I deliberately flexed around your finger. You slid most of the way out and I felt another finger join the first and you began again. Slowly entering me, you curved your fingers up and stroked along my g-spot.

“Uhhh!” My gasp was loud in the stillness. My head came off the couch as you continued to lick my clit and rub my g-spot. My whole body shook as you played with me. I couldn’t decide if I wanted you to stop because of the intensity or to never stop. My hesitation gave you enough time to bring me to a screaming orgasm as my upper body lifted off the couch and my breath slammed out of me. My eyes were wide open and I couldn’t breath for several moments. Eventually you pulled away from me and looked up at me from the floor.

“I love doing that,” you said, “it turns me on to hear you come.”

With a low laugh I tumbled off the couch to join you on the floor. I pushed at your shorts and underwear until you were naked from the waist down. You were still hard as could be. I leaned down and kissed you, tucking my hair out of the way. I pulled my skirt back up and slid onto you. My forehead was pressed against yours as I lowered myself fully onto you. Then I relaxed and just felt you inside of me. I loved having you there, warm, full, slippery. Slowly I started to grind back and forth, and around in small circles. Your hands went to my face, as you looked me in the eyes.

With a wild laugh, I tore off my remaining clothes over my head and pulled your hands to my breasts. My left hand was on your chest and my right hand reached between us for my clit. I loved riding you, making you watch me masturbate, knowing I was going to make myself come.

I started to move more quickly, my hips matching the pace of my fingers. Your hands massaged my breasts, brushed my hard nipples and finally lowered to my hips.

My head fell back and my breasts jutted toward you as I felt myself grow tight and even wetter.

Snapping forward, I fell across your chest and gasped, “are you ready? I’m going to come soon.”

Eye to eye, you looked at me and said, “Do it. Come with me”

Still touching myself, my eyes fluttered closed and I could feel the muscles inside of me tensing, ready to explode again. My hips pushed you as far into me as I could and my whimpers finally trailed off in a long moan. I couldn’t stop rocking against you as all the little shockwaves continued.

I don’t know if it was the motion or my moaning that set you off, but just a few seconds after I came, I felt you tense beneath me. You grabbed my hips and lifted us both off the floor as you buried yourself deep inside of me. I could feel the jerk of your cock and the new warmth of your orgasm, as you lay rigid beneath me.

I lay against you and felt you subside slightly. I looked up into your beautiful blue eyes again and said, “Do you think we’ll ever make it to the bed the first time?”

For you -

From,

Your kitten