Just Walk Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

"Jack, I need to talk to you. I can't leave it like this. I really do love you."

"Right! You prove it by fucking some rich bastard behind my back. I take it that wasn't your first date. Remember you told me you don't fuck on the first date?"

"Please, Jack, I need to tell you the truth. Nick's father and my father are good friends. I went out with him a few times. I like him but I love you."

"Right, I get it. Money begets money. Your dad wanted you to marry money and your friend Nick is the chosen one. Just like your mother was the chosen one for your father. Did you ask her about my Uncle Ralph?"

"Yes, she told me how they met and she really loved him but it just wouldn't work out. I told her the truth how we met and we both cried. I just want you to know that I'll always love you. I wish things could have turned out different."

"Yeah, I get it! Like mother, like daughter, just so you know there are more important things in life besides money. Too bad we won't be able to share it together. I really did love you Angie, but you broke my heart and I will never forgive you for that. Goodbye, and please don't call me again."

"Jack, please let me talk. I need to tell you..."

I hung up, sad and disappointed but life must go on. I notice that Angie had called my cell phone in the following weeks but I never answered it.

****

I spent a lot of time at my business. It was a few more months before I even started dating again. I went out with women but I found I wasn't good in relationships. I don't think I was ready to commit myself to any one woman again.

Six months had gone by and I saw in the paper where Angie was marrying Nick. I guess her father had won. I decided to do my best and put it all behind me. One day a good-looking woman came into the gym. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She asked if I could be her personal trainer and show her what exercises to do. I easily volunteered my services. Her name was Sheila; she said she was single, twenty-six, and said she worked in a factory.

I remember some of my friends that worked in factories always said there were a couple of women that seemed to stand out where they worked. I had to figure that Sheila was the one who stood out in her place of work. She had one fine nice tight ass body.

I've been around women long enough to know she was a flirt but I decide to go along with her. To be honest here, I didn't feel I could trust her since being bitten by Angie but I saw no problem with dating her and having sex.

I could feel her muscles as I helped her work out. By the third time she came in to work out I had decided to ask her out. She said yes and after a nice dinner we went to a movie. She dressed in a skirt and blouse and looked great.

At the movies I thought I'd make my move and put my hand on her thigh. Without her even looking at me she put her hand on top of mine and pulled it slowly further up her leg. I could see a slight smile on her face. She then reached over and rubbed my package.

We looked at each other and knew what would happen after the movie. We sat back and finished watching it but I didn't take my hand off her warm thigh. I could feel the heat radiate from her pussy. After leaving the theatre we went to her condo.

Sheila lived in a nice area. It was all fairly new condos in a typical suburban area. I told her she must have one hell of a good job to afford such a place. That's when she told be she had told me a white lie. She was single but also divorced. Her ex-husband had shot and killed a man and she got the benefits of him being incarcerated.

After he went to prison she filed for divorce. He was in prison for life. She didn't want to talk about him right now but said she would tell me his story at another time. She told me she really liked me and I was only one of a few people that would tell her story to.

That night we had sex; she called it making love. My problem was I didn't love her. I cared for her but wasn't sure I could trust her since she was so flirty. Since breaking up with Angie, I guess I didn't trust any woman.

Sex with Sheila wasn't only good, it was fantastic. I kissed and massaged her tight lean body. She was all about letting loose when having sex. She was one of the few women that I have been with who loved her tits squeezed and nipples rubbed. I even took out the ice cubes and rubbed her nipples until they stuck out like pencil erasers before sucking them.

She liked her sex a little bit rough. She wasn't into weird but she liked to be fucked hard. The first time I went to use a condom, she told me it wasn't necessary; she wanted to feel me coming in her.

Our first time together she sucked my cock and I ate her pussy in a sixty-nine position. Afterwards she wanted on top so she could rub my chest while I held on to her hips as we fucked hard. She told me she loved my cock over and over again.

I loved to watch our joint juices running out of her pussy and down my cock and balls. Our orgasms lasted for minutes at a time. I have to say she was one woman who knew how to use her pussy and get the most out of sex.

I was tired of the dating scene and decided to be monogamous with Sheila. Over the next few months she asked me to move in with her. I told her I preferred to wait for now. I worked long hours and left for the business all hours of the day and night. It wouldn't be fair to her as a steady companion.

The truth is I didn't want to commit myself to living with her. I couldn't picture a long-term future with her right now. I guess I'm saying I didn't know her well enough to make that big step. We did see each other three and four times a week. Always going to parties and eating out. Outside of the flirting, she was a hell of a lot of fun.

One day she mentioned that a couple of her friends invited us over for a BBQ. She said it was about time I met some of her closer friends. Bill and Marcie lived about six condos down from Sheila. Bill was a supervisor where Sheila worked. Right off the bat I thought Bill was an arrogant ass. I'll do my best to explain why.

I didn't say anything to Sheila but I could tell that Bill would constantly hit on her. I wasn't going to say anything unless Sheila would complain or say something about his so-called accidental touching. Bill and Marcie had two beautiful little girls ages four and three.

I loved talking to these two little cuties. Bill would keep telling them to go away and play somewhere. I knew it bothered Marcie just by her actions. I believe she was afraid of this asshole, but Sheila thought he was the best boss ever.

The little girls wanted to go in their little swimming pool but Marcie told them she was cooking and couldn't be there to watch them. Of course Bill wouldn't watch his kids, he was too busy flirting with Sheila.

April, who was four, asked me if I would watch her and her little sister Mandy while they played in the pool. I couldn't turn these two little sweeties down and went to the back yard with them and watched them play in their little pool.

I noticed that Sheila and Bill were so busy talking with each other that they didn't even notice I was gone. Marcie brought me out a beer and thanked me for watching the kids. She sat down a few minutes and we both laughed at watching the kids have fun.

A couple of things I need to mention is Marcie is probably a good fifty pounds overweight. She has one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. It seems that a lot of the heavier woman are also some of the most beautiful. I'm speaking from experience here, but of course also it is an opinion.

Earlier when Sheila introduced me to Bill and Marcie I thought Marcie looked so familiar. When I asked her where she was from she told me Newport, Kentucky.

"I'm originally from Newport myself," I said.

Marcie smiled and said, "I know, you were three years ahead of me in high school. I was at all your ballgames."

Bill jumped in and said, "No wonder you didn't remember her. Back then she was a cheerleader. She had a killer bod till we got married. I have to admit she was one sexy woman. Then she let herself go to hell."

"I had two kids a year apart and never lost the baby weight after the pregnancy," replied Marcie. "I'm trying to diet and I walk every evening. I've lost a couple of pounds."

"It sure doesn't show," Bill laughed at Marcie.

I knew she felt really embarrassed. Bill would do nothing but degrade her. I was ready to tell him to shut his fucking mouth but the two little girls came running into the room asking to go in their pool.

Something else that bothered me was the whole time Bill was degrading Marcie, Sheila didn't say a word. Why wouldn't she stick up for her friend?

While sitting watching the kids play Marcie and I talked. She was really a sweetie and I did feel sorry for her living with an asshole like Bill. She said she had to get up and finish preparing the food. She took out the steaks she marinated the night before.

She also took out the homemade potato salad and baked beans she had made. She told Bill the steaks and burgers were ready to put on the grill. He makes this grand entrance like he had to do everything. The meat was on a tray setting next to the grill. All he did was set them on the grill and turn them over.

We all sat down to eat and Sheila told Bill how great the steaks were. I looked over at Marcie and told her I loved the potato salad and baked beans. I asked her where she had bought them because I would start shopping there. I did know that she had made the foods herself.

It got a smile from her, "I made the salad and beans myself. Thank you for the compliment. If you like I'll give you some leftovers to take home with you. We'll never eat all of it."

Bill butted in. "Your steak all right, Jack? You said you wanted it done medium." I knew he was fetching for a compliment.

"Steak was great Bill. I really like the sauce you marinated them in. Sure brings out the flavor." I saw Marcie look down but had a smile on her face.

Sheila thanked them for inviting us over and said we would see them again. I thanked them both for dinner and gave the two little girls a hug. On the way back to Sheila's, we just walked over, I told her that I thought Bill was a blowhard and I didn't like the way he downgraded his wife all the time.

"That's just the way he is. You'll get to like him after awhile. You do have to agree that Marcie sure let herself go after having the kids. I can see why Bill wouldn't like coming home to her, let alone have sex with her."

I didn't reply to her statement but I did have to wonder how she knew about their sex life. The more I found out about Sheila, the more I didn't think I could trust her.

The factory where Sheila worked was on alternating shifts. One week she would work days, another week on afternoons. She never had to work the mid-night shift, which was good. I often got confused what shift she would be working what week.

I stopped by on Monday evening and she wasn't home. As I was leaving I saw Marcie taking a walk with the girls. They ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Hi Mr. Jack," they said with a smile. They had manners and always called me Mister Jack.

Marcie said, "I guess you forgot that Sheila is on afternoons this week." She had the prettiest smile.

"I always get confused. I was going to ask her if she wanted to go out for dinner. Now I know why she didn't answer her phone. Have you and the girls eaten yet? Would you like to go out for dinner?"

"We were going to eat after our walk. I'm afraid the girls aren't the best dinner guests. We don't go out very often unless it's to McDonalds or Burger King."

"McDonalds sounds good to me. It's my treat."

"I don't think Bill would like me going to dinner with you. He's pretty protective of who I talk to."

"Look, there's McDonalds a half mile away, we can walk there. Surely he can't be that protective. It's only a couple of happy meals," I said with a smile.

The girls said they wanted a happy meal over and over. Finally Marcie gave in and we walked over to McDonalds. We sat in the play area so the girls could play in the balls. Marcie and I talked.

She told me how she and Bill met. It was at college. I had to ask how they met at college since Bill was a good six years older than Marcie.

"I went to a community college and got an associate degree in accounting. Bill was working at the factory and was told if he completed a few management courses that he could be promoted to supervisor with a hefty raise. One thing led to another and we began dating.

"He seemed a bit arrogant but I was young. Well, I got pregnant and he married me. I thought I loved him but after nearly five years I guess I'm just afraid of him. I'm always stressed out and then I eat and things get worse."

"Did you get your degree?" I asked.

"Yes I did, but Bill didn't want me working. Of course I preferred to stay home with April. A few months later I was pregnant again with Mandy. I never lost the weight after Mandy was born and ever since then, Bill degrades me. I don't love him but I can't just leave him. I don't know what to do."

"Why can't you leave him? Your girls deserve much better and so do you." I could tell she was holding back tears.

"Where could I go? I don't want to move back in with my parents. They told me when I married Bill that it wouldn't last. I don't have a job and couldn't afford our house if I did have one. Then Bill told me after one of our fights that he wouldn't let me leave with the girls.

"He doesn't love them but he tolerates them. He knows that the girls are my life. I made my bed and now I have to sleep in it."

"Things will improve; call me anytime if you need anything." I don't know why I told her that. She seemed so nice and the girls were sweeties. I'd hate to see them get hurt in any way.

On Saturday I stopped over to see Sheila. We went out for dinner and when we returned to her apartment she told me we were invited to a really big party at one of Bill's friend's house. "What's the reason for the party?" I asked.

"They celebrate nude day," said Sheila.

"What? You mean everyone gets naked? What is it, an orgy?" I asked. "No way am I going to get nude at somebody's party. Besides, I don't want you nude in front of anyone but me. I can't picture Marcie going to a nude day party either."

"Not everyone gets nude. It's just a reason to throw a big party. I went last year and it was a lot of fun. Besides with your package, you have nothing to be worried about. As far as Marcie goes, she didn't go last year and probably won't go this year. She would look bad enough in a swimsuit, let alone nude." Sheila laughed, but I didn't think it was very funny.

I didn't plan on going but I told Sheila I would think about it. The more I knew about Sheila the more I didn't think we should be together. How many packages has she seen to know mine is larger than most? Of course I can't say too much since I've been with so many women.

We did have sex that night but I told Sheila I couldn't stay. I really didn't want to be with her then. I needed to think about all the things that were going on.

On Monday I stopped over to see Marcie. "Jack! What are you doing here? If Bill knew you were here he'd kill me."

"What? Are you that afraid of him? Has he hurt you before?" I asked.

"He's slapped me a few times after an argument. He bruises my arms or legs where no one can see it. I am afraid of him, Jack. I don't want you to get involved. You're too nice of a guy to have to worry about my problems. Why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you." About that time two little girls came over and said hi to me. They were both smiling.

"Girls, sit down and eat your French toast. Jack would you like to eat with us?"

I couldn't remember the last time I had French toast and sat down and ate with Marcie and the girls. Afterwards the girls went in to watch TV while Marcie and I talked.

"Marci, do you know about the party this coming Saturday?"

"Yes, Bill forbids me to go, but I wouldn't want to go anyway. I know he goes there to whore around. We haven't had sex in over a year. I know he hasn't given up sex. Just not with me." She had tears in her eyes and was holding back crying.

"Has he been with Sheila?" I asked.

"Yes, a number of times. He always tells me what a firm body she has and how he likes fucking her. He never says making love, not even to me. It's always fucking. I know she went to the party last year. He bragged about having sex with her. I'm sorry Jack, I know she's your girlfriend but you're too good for her."

I liked Marcie. Maybe I just felt sorry for her or maybe it was more; I didn't know. All I knew was she deserved a lot better than Bill. I was going to give Sheila an ultimatum. I was already sure what her choice would be.

Chapter 3

I stopped at Sheila's place on Friday and told her I wasn't going to any nude party and if she went it would be over between us.

"Sheila, I thought you and I might have a future together. Whatever we both did in the past is over and done with. I thought we could start over fresh. I don't like Bill and he treats Marcie like a second-class citizen. I want nothing more to do with him. I know he's your boss but he doesn't have to be your bed partner. I've heard about your past with him."

Sheila looked shocked. She asked me if fat Marcie told me about Bill and her. I was pissed when she said Bill wanted a real woman, not an overweight slob.

"You can't tell me what I can and cannot do. If I want to go to the party, I'll go. There is nothing wrong with going out and having a little fun."

"I'll stop by here tomorrow to take you out to dinner and maybe even dancing. If you choose to go to the nude day party then it will be over between us," I said.

The next evening I arrived at Sheila's and like I expected she wasn't home. I drove down to Marcie's and she was surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here Jack?"

"Is Bill home or did he go to the party?"

"He went to the party. He slapped my ass and grabbed and bruised my arm saying he was going to fuck a real woman. Jack, I can't take it anymore, I don't know what to do." She was near crying.

"I have a suggestion if you are willing to go along with me. Can you get someone to watch the girls for a few hours?"

"Yes, Trina, down the street, watches them when I need a babysitter."

"Call her and ask her to watch them. See if she could watch them for the night. I'm taking you out."

"I don't understand, where are you taking me? I'm sure Bill won't allow it."

"We're going to the party together. You will be my date."

"I can't! Bill will kill me."

"I will be there to protect you. If you want out from underneath Bill, now is the time to do it. I promise you nothing will happen to you. I will protect you but you have to trust me. Do you trust me Marcie?"

"God, yes I trust you but I'm scared. What happens after you leave and he comes home? I don't want him hurting the girls. I'm not sure how we can survive."

"Let me worry about that. I promise you with God as my witness that no harm will come to you or the girls."

"Jack, why are you doing this? No one has ever helped us."

"I like you Marcie and you're in need of help and I can't walk away and leave you and the girls in the hands of an asshole like Bill." I wasn't sure why I didn't just walk away. Is it possible that I might have some deep- rooted feelings for Marcie?

She got hold of the babysitter and she would take the girls for tonight. I told her to get her bathing suit. "Jack, I can't wear a bathing suit in public. I'll look like a cow and everyone will laugh at me."

"A few assholes might laugh but we'll get the last laugh, I promise."

She shook her head and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this. You do realize I'm putting all my faith and trust in you."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers