Just Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

Feeling his cock beginning to spasm, Amber lifted her head off of it, her lips parted and her eyes still locked on Greg.

"Why'd you stop, bitch?" Greg said angrily.

"I'm scared," Amber whispered, her face looking down at the cock.

Greg's arousal seemed to be suffering, his cock stopped spasming and the orgasm he had been so close to seemed to be seeping away.

"Put your mouth on my cock," he said, struggling to keep his voice down. He was angry that she wouldn't swallow; angry that she thought she was too good for his cum.

Amber slowly placed her lips back around Greg's cock, her eyes looking up at Greg with a frightened expression.

"There's nothing to be afraid of," he chided, putting his hand on her head and stroking her hair softly. "Now, suck on me again. You know you like it."

Nodding in agreement and moaning again, her back arching and her hands reaching around Greg's legs, Amber began to push her lips up and down the soft skin of Greg's cock, pulling the foreskin up around the head and plunging it back down the staff.

In her hair, Greg's fingers tightened, taking a handful and directing the young woman's head in rapid motions. He pulled her up and thrust her back down, and soon all Amber had to do was sit and relax, mouth slack and tongue poised to lap the staff as it went in and out of her mouth. Greg grunted, his balls tightening again, and prepared his body for the orgasm that was beginning to take over.

Amber struggled against the hand in her hair, whimpering, but Greg held her tight against his cock. He felt the hot cum shoot out of the tip, hitting her throat, coating the roof of her mouth with the salty liquid.

Moaning, Amber relaxed again, taking his cock into her throat and allowing him to finish inside her. Greg opened his eyes and watched, his neck craned, as she swallowed his hot cum.

When the jolts of pleasure stopped rushing through his limbs and loin, Greg released Amber's hair and allowed her to push away from him. She knelt on the ground between his legs, looking up at him. Her lips were bright red from the blowjob, her hairdo mussed in a sexy way, and her eyes alight with arousal.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Greg teased, limp in the chair.

"No, doctor," Amber agreed. "Not bad at all." Her red tongue shot out and licked her large lips, her eyes flashing up at Greg again. He watched her look at his body again, her eyes roaming from his clothed chest to his bare cock and down to his shoes. "Do you think you'd be able to go again?"

Greg laughed, allowing his pleasure to show. "See if you can get me hard again, slut," he suggested.

Amber stood up and reached for the front of her blouse, undoing the top button slowly. Her hand slid down the blouse to the second button, and the third, and soon the thin fabric was lying on the ground in a heap.

Her breasts stood proudly against her bra, the large fleshy orbs as perky as Greg could ever have imagined. He could see her dark nipples showing through the light fabric, and swallowed hard as Amber reached around her back to undo the clasp of her bra. Soon the undergarment was on the floor with the blouse, and Amber knelt in front of Greg once again.

Nipples erect, Amber began to tug Greg's pants all the way off of him. At his ankles, she paused, and then slid her soft body up his roughly haired legs. The tight nubs of her nipples tingled the leg hair, and Greg felt a stirring in his cock as she ran her breasts past his knee to his thigh.

"I want to please you, doctor," Amber said seductively, her breasts now even with Greg's cock. With her eyes locked on his, Amber's hands came up to push her breasts together around Greg's soft member, rubbing the breasts around it like a fleshy blanket.

Unable to control himself, Greg moaned, shifting his legs apart further to allow the woman better access to his private areas.

Amber bent her head down, watching the cock between her breasts growing harder, and began to pump it softly with the help of her hands.

"Do you like being titfucked?" she asked, teasingly. She looked up at Greg and smiled, her lips nearly driving him mad. All Greg could do was moan in response, and then allow his head to fall back as he once again allowed his body to be drawn into a world of pleasure by the creature between his legs.

Bending her head down, Amber released her tongue from her mouth, the long red muscle snaking out from between her lips to lap at the tip of Greg's cock. She lingered at the tiny hole there, cleaning it of all of the remaining cum, probing inside with the tip of her tongue and lapping at it rapidly.

Amber was thrusting her chest at Greg in the motions of sex. He opened his eyes to look at her body again, noting the shapely curves of her waist and hips. Her lower body was thrusting softly in time with her bosom, and her moans had returned. She was panting as well, and he imagined that her sexual frustration was building.

"Fuck me, Amber," he said, his voice so low it was practically a whisper. "I want to feel my cock inside you."
Slowly moving away from his waist, Amber stood again. She reached to the side of her hip, unzipping the skirt she wore, and stepped out of it. She slipped easily out of her shoes and panties and all that remained were her dark thigh high stockings.

"Leave them," Greg said, his eyes roaming over her long legs, their shape exaggerated by the dark stockings. Returning his smile, her eyes fogging over with lust again, Amber dropped to her knees and crawled towards Greg, looking at his face as she wriggled her hips seductively.

At his feet again, she moved her mouth down and licked her way up his legs, tickling the hairs of his inner thigh with her tongue and lapping at the stiff cock. A sultry laugh escaped her throat as she rubbed her chest against his body, moving up, licking the rough shirt he wore and moving up even further until her lips were on his neck.

Lightly, with her teeth, Amber nibbled at the soft skin of Greg's neck. Her back arched again and she shifted her hips up around Greg, her feet dangling nearly to the floor. In his lap, she moved herself directly over his stiff cock, and slowly lowered her body down onto the staff.

Amber's pussy was wet, to say the least. Juice was practically dripping down her thighs. Greg's own body was soaked with her juices as she rubbed herself on his cock, reaching down with her hand to sort through her wet flesh and open herself wide for his entry.

With a groan of pleasure, Amber lowered herself all the way down until her hips met Greg's hips, her mons pressed against his belly, her bottom rubbing against his balls.

Flexing her feet so that her toes reached the ground, Amber began to push herself up and down on Greg's stiff cock. Her cries became louder as she stretched and pushed him as far into herself as she could. She threw her body back, her head poised towards the ceiling, as her pussy clenched around Greg's cock.

Screaming with pleasure, her moans filling Greg's ears, Amber panted madly. She rode him wildly, her breasts bouncing with each thrust, body taut as she came.

Greg could feel the flow of new juices seeping out of her and soaking his own wiry pubic hair. He grunted, his body clenching for the second time that afternoon and his cock began to pump cum out again as his orgasm shook his body.

Amber's climax seemed endless. Even after Greg was spent, her body writhed on top of his. Greg's cock was tired and would not stiffen again, but he opened his eyes and watched Amber as she twisted on top of him, dancing in pleasure as her orgasm shook through her body.
Finally, panting, Amber relaxed. She fell forward against Greg's chest, her arms halfheartedly drooping about him, and she rested her head against her shoulder.

Greg's soft cock was still inside her warm, wet pussy. He put his arm across Amber's hot, bare back, stroking the soft skin.

"You are amazing," he murmured, his energy gone.

Amber only moaned happily in response, her lips softly caressing the neck she faced. Tingles of pleasure swept through Greg at the intimate motion, and his stroking continued.

"It's just about time for you to leave," he said softly.

Amber whimpered, shaking her head, pressing her body against his.

"I'm sorry, Amber," Greg muttered.

Amber slowly slid off Greg's body. Lazily, she began to dress again, her eyes on Greg the entire time. Greg reached down and took hold of the waist of his pants, pulling them up and fastening them again.

"I'm looking forward to next weeks session," he said.

"As am I, doctor," Amber smiled. She smoothed her hair back into place, and with another sad yet lusty look at Greg, she slipped from the room.

Greg remained in his seat, sweat dripping down his brow. He opened the top drawer of his desk and took out the pocket watch, holding it up in front of his face. Frowning, he examined it for a few minutes, and then placed it back in the drawer.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12