Just What She Needs

Story Info
Shy woman learns to submit.
3.3k words
4.56
22.9k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Only an hour to go and Damon would be able to lock up his girlfriend Vickie's shop and get home for the evening. The LacyLady was a smart little boutique that was always quiet on a Tuesday evening and he had fallen into the habit of running it for a couple of hours so she could catch up on her bookkeeping chores without being interrupted by customers. He actually enjoyed hanging out in the shop as it gave him a perfect chance to ogle all the chicks that came in and he was more often than not rewarded with a few who liked being checked out by a guy as they paraded around in their skimpy outfits.

The shop was small and catered to a very select clientele; young women and college girls with great figures and the mind-set to flaunt them. When they wanted a dress to kill in, it was well known as the place to go. Vickie had an eye for the latest styles and knew how to push the envelope when selecting her stock. She loved outrageous outfits herself and put her clients at ease by looking so sexy while wearing them, both in her shop and when out clubbing.

Damon had met her in a BDSM club over a year ago, instantly attracted by her exhibitionistic style. Vickie was enthusiastically sexual and they soon moved in together and quickly developed a Dom/Sub relationship. Damon had financed the shop when they realized that their mutual love of revealing styles and lifestyle choices could be turned into a profitable as well as satisfying business.

The woman who stopped in front of the shop just as Damon was deciding to cheat the clock and close up early did not look like their usual customer. She was a little older than most and seemed slightly unsure if she was in the right place. Damon watched her looking at the window display from the sidewalk, her interest seemingly caught by a skimpy little red dress on the manikin. She studied it for a long minute before glancing nervously over her shoulder, then taking a deep breath and reaching for the door.

Once inside she hardly glanced at Damon as she began to tentatively pick through the first rack of dresses, her furtive, doe-in-the-headlights insecurity plainly obvious on her face. He watched her for a few minutes without saying anything, studying her carefully. She was definitely attractive in a mousy sort of way and there was little doubt that she had a good figure beneath her modest dress even though it was totally lacking in sex appeal.

"Looking for something in particular?" he asked her softly as she held up a lacy white sheath against herself. "We just received a shipment of party dresses that are just what you need for that special date."

The woman jumped, blushing slightly as she suddenly realized he was working there and was not just a bored guy waiting while his girlfriend tried on clothes.

"Uh, I'm just sort of seeing what's in style, now-a-days," she stammered. "I haven't worn anything like these since my sorority days and I'm afraid most of these are too risqué even for me, anyway." She blushed slightly and continued. "And I know my husband definitely wouldn't approve. He doesn't like my clothes to be too revealing"

"Forget him," he quickly responded. "You weren't thinking about hubby's approval when you saw that dress in the window, you were imagining how great you'd look in it." Damon looked her up and down, his eyes arrogant but appreciative.

"Actually, I think your husband should be shot for letting you go out dressed like you are now. You've got a great figure and should take advantage of it. You know what you've got and I can tell you're a woman who just needs to trust her own judgment more."

Damon knew instinctively she loved his compliment but was not used to hearing them from strange men.

"And that white dress you're holding is way too virginal for a great looking woman like you."

She blushed hotly and turned away. He could see her hands tremble slightly as she hurriedly put the dress back into the rack and he noticed that she looked like she was going to bolt from the store at any minute.

"My name's Damon, by the way," he said quickly. He stepped closer to her, trying to initiate a conversation and keep her connected. "What's yours?"

He stuck out his hand and she instinctively took it, meekly responding to his aggressive manner. She reminded him of a woman raised in a military family, one who was used to following orders.

"I'm Cynthia," she answered softly. She blushed again but suddenly blurted out, "But I've never really liked it."

Damon turned on his most disarming smile, still holding her hand.

"Okay then, I'll call you Sin for short and your hubby will never be the wiser." He squeezed, then slowly released her hand and continued. "Now, let's find that perfect dress to let you look like the woman you really want to be."

Sin demurely returned his smile and hesitantly followed him toward the back of the store. He quickly selected one of the red halter dresses he had seen her admiring in the window and held it up against her. The front was high and plain but the back was extremely low-cut, with its hem ending well above the knees. She squirmed slightly as Damon's eyes roamed possessively over her body, admiring the way it seemed to cling against her.

Sin glanced at the tag and knew it would probably fit, even though it was a size smaller than she usually wore.

"Try it on. You'll look fabulous in it," Damon urged.

Sin stood motionless, unsure of herself and the realization that she was alone in a strange shop with a man she had just met. His urging her to try on a dress that was so far outside her comfort zone made her feel weak in the knees. She knew she should back away and just say no, but a feeling of wanting to give in to his urging for such an intimate experience suddenly became overpowering.

Damon led her toward the small changing booth and stepped aside as he pulled the curtain open for her. He smiled again, waving her in with a toss of his head.

"I—uh, I don't really know if I should . . ." she stammered.

"This is your size, you've got the perfect body for it and it's about time you find out how hot you can look if you just give yourself a chance." He grinned conspiratorially, "Remember, you're a big girl and you don't need your hubby's permission, you know."

Sin glanced down at the dress, suddenly realizing how thin and clingy the material was. She tentatively held it up against her again, knowing she had never considered anything quite so daring.

"But, I just wanted to see what's in style," she whispered. "I wasn't necessarily looking for a dress like this."

She glanced at her reflection in the mirror and looked totally flustered. "And I definitely know my husband wouldn't approve."

"Good. That means it'll probably look great on you. Besides, you don't always do what your husband wants, do you?"

"Ummm, well, yes, I guess I do," she admitted. "At least in the way he wants me to dress."

"This isn't about what he wants today," Damon answered. "It's how you visualized yourself the minute you saw that dress in the window."

Damon lowered his voice and spoke firmly and softly, but commandingly.

"You know you're more than the mousy little housewife he's tried to convince you to dress like." Damon winked and smiled at her. "And quite frankly, I think you know that you're a hell of a lot more woman than he can handle."

He took the dress from her hand and hung it inside the booth, then reached out and took her small purse and dropped it on the bench.

"Now it's time for you to do what you want, Sin. It's about trusting yourself enough to embrace the reaction you'd like from the men who'll see you in it. I think you are a woman who likes to give more than receive—and unfortunately—you're probably married to a man who isn't able to appreciate that."

Damon looked her directly in the eyes and smiled to himself when he noticed she could not return his gaze. He knew instinctively he had been right. The level of her nervousness was palatable and he saw her hands quivering as she tentatively stepped toward the booth.

"I promise you, Sin," he said. "Trust me. Forget about him and let yourself be what you really want to be, not what he wants."

Sin meekly stepped into the booth, sliding the curtain closed behind her and woodenly began to remove her clothes. She placed her feet into the dress and slithered it up over her hips, tying the straps behind her neck. She stood motionless, afraid to look at her reflection in the small mirror and not quite understanding how she had come to be behaving in such a foreign way. Feeling slightly panicky, she fought the urge to strip it off again, get back in her own clothes and run out of the store.

She heard Damon walking to the front of the store, followed by a loud click. She instinctively knew he had locked the door and she shuddered, realizing they were not only alone, but she was now totally at his mercy.

"Come out here, Sin. Now."

Damon's voice was firm and commanding. She somehow felt she had no choice but to obey, regardless of the quivering in her lower stomach. She turned toward the curtain and slowly slid it partially open, surprised to find Damon standing so close. He reached up and moved the curtain the rest of the way, then stepped back and carefully looked her over from head to foot.

"Get serious, Sin," he said quietly, his frown clearly showing his disappointment. "This dress is totally backless—you know you can't wear a bra under it."

He took her by the shoulders and gently turned her around. Before Sin could react he firmly pushed her back into the booth and stepped away, leaving the curtain open.

"The shop is closed and the door is locked," he whispered. "We won't be interrupted and you can relax and let yourself go." He crossed his arms in front of himself and spread his feet into a parade-rest position.

"Now get rid of that damn bra."

Sin felt hypnotized. She looked into the mirror and their eyes locked, his gaze drilling into hers. She slowly reached to the back of her neck and gingerly began to untie the straps, her eyes watching him as he watched her. The front of the dress began to fall forward and she caught it just before it revealed her plain white bra. Knowing he would be able to see her bare breasts if she continued, she hesitated a moment and then reached back and pulled the curtain closed, her chest heaving with her mounting excitement. She shrugged her shoulders to let the dress slip forward, then reached back and unhooked the bra and let it slide down her arms and off. She dropped it quickly to the bench and re-tied the dress, suddenly trying to regain a modicum of modesty but realizing he had probably seen more than she intended through the small gap in the curtain.

The incessant thump of the music throbbing from the overhead speakers seemed to coincide perfectly with the increasing pulse of her heartbeat. Nervously swallowing down her fear, she turned and cautiously stepped out of the booth.

"Now, that's more like it," he whistled softly.

He had caught a quick glimpse of her side-boob through the partially opened curtain and noted she had practically no sag or droop. He was pleasantly surprised at her firmness, much more than he would have expected for a woman of her age and the size of her breasts.

Damon took her hand and turned her toward a full-length, three-way mirror just outside the booth. He stood directly behind her, close enough that she could feel his warm breath on her bare shoulder and smell the subtle but masculine scent of his aftershave lotion. At first, she couldn't look at herself, she could only watch his eyes as they studied her reflection. She suddenly realized he could probably hear her shallow breaths as she gasped to fill her lungs.

The dress held absolutely no secrets. It was even more daring than she thought it would be, clinging to her body like a glove. Her breasts were clearly unfettered, her nipples obvious beneath the thin material. She didn't understand the sensations she felt rolling through her, but as she watched him staring at her reflection she realized she loved having him look at her.

"A perfect fit, Sin," he whispered. "Look at yourself. This is what your husband has been afraid of letting you look like all this time." His eyes continued to roam up and down her body, always returning to her prominent breasts.

"But there is one big problem."

He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her sideways so she could see the back side of the dress.

"Look at this," he said.

He moved his hand down her side, letting his fingers press possessively into the indention between each heaving rib until it came to rest at her waist. He then slowly slid his finger back onto her hip and traced the obvious line of her panties that were showing through the clinging material.

"This is definitely a no-no," he grinned. "Totally unacceptable on a pretty ass like yours."

Sin watched as his finger lingered on her. She stood motionless as he slowly began to trace the line up and down her buttock, each time exerting more pressure until she felt like it was sending heat waves deep into her.

"Such a perfect ass," he whispered. "We're going to just slip these panties off and you'll see how beautiful you can really look."

Sin stood too shocked to move as Damon reached smoothly under the hem of her dress and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties. He slithered them down her legs before she could believe what he was doing, dropping them to floor and quickly returning his hands to her hips. He held her firmly while she robotically stepped out of them and watched as he brushed them to the side with his shoe. Smoothing the material firmly over her ass he stepped back and admired her again as a pleased grin spread over his face.

"Look at yourself, Sin, you're beautiful."

Sin studied her reflection, for the first time admitting to herself that he was right. She did have a good figure and the dress showed it off perfectly. Her husband had insisted she dress modestly for so long she had forgotten how well-built she really was and how much she enjoyed being looked at. She still felt embarrassed that she was letting Damon see her so exposed, but she also knew it was turning her on.

She turned to face the mirrors again and felt a surge of pride at how sexy her body looked. Her nipples could no longer hide the fact that she had become aroused by the whole interaction with Damon and the fact that he had touched her so intimately.

"You were looking for a dress that would cause a reaction from men," he said softly. "I can certainly promise that you've found one."

He arched his back and leaned forward, letting his cock come into contact with her and watching her eyes fly open as she realized what was happening. Feeling no resistance from her, he pressed his erection more firmly against her ass.

"This is the reaction you hoped for, isn't it Sin? This dress lets the real you show through and does exactly what you wanted."

Damon pulled her closer, not surprised that she made no attempt to pull away.

"Doesn't it?"

He moved his hands around to her stomach and slowly slid them upward until he was cupping both her breasts, kneading them rhythmically and gently pressing his fingers into her nipples. Her chest heaved as she watched his hands in the mirror, shocked by how powerless she felt to stop him and how little she wanted to.

"You love this, don't you, Sin?"

Sin opened her mouth but could not answer. She felt herself automatically shift back to meet him as he increased the pressure from his cock against her ass. She heard herself begin to moan softly and her hips began to sway back and forth in time with his. He kissed her neck and shoulder and began pinching her now-hard nipples, enjoying the sharp intake of breath each time he squeezed them.

"I could make you cum right now, Sin," he whispered into her ear as he slid his hand down and cupped it over the heat between her legs. He pressed his fingers firmly against her and felt her shudder. He smiled as she reflexively leaned back even harder against him, her breath coming in deep, ragged gasps.

She locked her eyes on his in the mirror, embarrassed that her body had so quickly and subconsciously betrayed how much she wanted him to continue touching her.

"But I have other plans for you, my Sweet." He stepped back, breaking contact with her except for their locked eyes.

"I am going to give you a series of orders, Sin. Do you understand?"

Sin looked startled, the confusion and stirrings of fear slowly overtaking her arousal.

Damon's voice was low and menacing. "I said, 'do you understand?' I'm waiting for you to answer."

Sin quickly nodded her head, her eyes never leaving his.

"Good. Now listen very carefully. You will take this dress off and hand it to me. I will wrap it in a nice gift box for you. You will put on your old dress—without your underwear—and I will send you home with a list of things you are to do before Saturday night. Then, you are going to wear this dress and meet me and my girlfriend, Vickie, at Mac's Hideaway. Mac's is a very special club and you'll find that my girlfriend can be very special, too, in a delightfully sinful way. I'm sure she might remind you of the naughty times you had with your sorority sisters."

Sin flashed back on some of the wilder times she had during college. She blushed even harder when she remembered that it was the last time she ever felt like she was her own person.

"Do you understand?"

Damon didn't have to wait for her to reply. She obediently dropped her eyes and reached to her neck, pulling the straps to let the dress fall to her waist. She shimmied it down over her hips and held it out, standing completely naked before him. He took it and looked her over critically then turned and walked to the counter as she stepped into the booth and picked up her clothes. When she met him at the counter holding her purse in one hand and her bra and panties in the other, she could no longer meet his eyes. He took her underwear and dropped them unceremoniously into the trash.

"Good girl," he smiled. "And I never want to see you wearing a bra again, agreed?"

Sin nodded silently and reached to take the package from him, her eyes dropping to the front of his slacks. His erection had subsided somewhat but she could still plainly see the bulge of his cock and she shivered unconsciously, remembering how good it had felt against her ass.

Damon nodded toward the door, silently dismissing her. As she turned away she knew without thinking that she was not only going to feel it again on Saturday, but she was going to do everything he had written on his list.

To be continued . . .