Just Window Shopping

Story Info
Shopping trip turns into more.
1.2k words
3.91
109.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilone
Lilone
9 Followers

The girl was tired from her travels - shopping and seeing the sights. Stopping at a little café, she placed her bags on the cobblestone walkway under the table and sat down. Propping her hands under her chin she watched the people as they went scurrying about. The waitress came over and took her order, which was an ice tea with lemon. As she sat there sipping it a cute guy sat down at the next table. She let her eyes drift up from the glass to his eyes and when she noticed him looking, her face turned a little red. She let her hand run up the glass and touch the rim; sliding it around, she daydreamed.

"Excuse me."

She started and looked up, barely getting a 'yes' out as their eyes met. Her hand shook as she brought it back, placing it in her lap.

In a shaky low voice she said," I was daydreaming I guess."

He smiled and said, "Must have been about something nice the smile you had on your face, like a picture that says a thousand words and those words said lovely thoughts."

She smiled back at him and said," Yes they were, but from long ago."

He reached down and took her hand, asking if she minded him joining her.

She responded, "No, please do."

She watched as he moved into the chair, still holding her hand.

"What brings you here?" he asked.

Her hand was shaking a little as she answered.

"Just out on the town today, doing some window shopping mostly; it was just too nice to be stuck inside!"

He laughed softly as he looked down at her bags commenting that if she really went on a shopping spree, he would wonder just how many bags there would be!

She just smiled telling him that he could help carry them!

He arched up over the table, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She didn't pull away but leaned closer to him taking his hand and squeezing it. He then asked if he could help take her things to her car; she shyly agreed.

He stood and moved to the other side of the table, took her bags in hand and asked her to lead the way. She stood and walked in front of him, her hips swaying as he looked at her sexy ass. Once they got to her car he moved in front of her, opening the door and placing the bags in the trunk. He turned and stepped back up on the walk. She thanked him with a sweet smile.

She stood beside him, leaning against the car and looking down, afraid to look him right in the eyes thinking he was going to know just how bad she wanted to ask him back to her place. She wondered if he would think she was being too forward or even worse, think she just did it with anyone she met.

Finally she just figured it was now or never! He was starting to look a little nervous.

"Would you like to come to my place for a drink?" finally came out of her mouth, almost in a whisper.

He smiled and said, "Sure that would be nice. We could get to know each other better."

Sliding into the seat, her skirt slipped up showing her thigh. As he shut the passenger door he looked over, not being able to keep his eyes off her and trying hard to hide the bulge in his pants. She let her thigh show, not fixing her skirt as they drove to her little cottage on the river. Once there they both stepped from the car and onto the porch; she tried to put the key in to open the front door but her hand was shaking too much.

He reached up, brushing his hand against hers and said, "Let me give you a hand."

Inside she told him to just set the bags on a bench by the door. Smiling she said, " I'll be right back. Make yourself at home."

He was studying a picture hanging above the fireplace when she came back.

"Where did you ever find this?" he asked.

"Oh, I didn't find it, I painted it."

"It's very unique," he continued, "probably just like the lady that painted it I'm guessing."

Smiling at him she nodded. He moved over closer to her, brushing his hand down along her arm, giving her goose bumps. She froze as their eyes met. Leaning in, he kissed her lips lightly at first, then a little bit harder, slipping his hand around her back and pulling her close. She blushed, feeling the massive bulge in his pants. With a quick turn he fell on the couch, pulling her with him. She landed on top of him as he pulled at her clothing. It seemed they both ended up nude at the same time with their hot bodies touching. His hands caressed her tight ass as he pulled her down on his huge cock. In a low grunt she felt him stretch her open as he slipped inside. His fingers pressing into the sides of her ass cheeks, pulling her down onto him slowly. Her erect nipples touching and rubbing his chest. He reached up with his other hand gripping the back of her hair, bringing her lips to his and he slowly buried his full length in her hot cunt; her moans filled the room as she felt him taking her closer to that sweet release.

She reached up grabbing his shoulders, pulling, trying to get even more of his hard thick pole inside her, loving how it felt. He moaned low, leaning up and taking a nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around her nipple ring, then tugging on it with his lips sending little vibrations from them down though her body to her pussy. She arched her back pulling up so that just the tip of his cock rubbed over her clit making her whole body shake. He cupped one hand over her breast, squeezing it and pulling the hard nipple to his hot mouth as he reached around to her ass and pulled her down hard on his hardness.

She screamed loud as her juices run down his cock. He pushed up harder with every stroke, trying to get even deeper as his cock erupted and flooded her hot cunt with his seed. Writhing together, skin sticking together as he quickly turned her and moved up over her, pulling her legs apart and pushing her legs back as he looked at her naked mound, taking his cock in his hand, rubbing it over her wet pussy lips before plunging back in, not hesitating to bury every inch all at once. Her mouth was open wide as he pushed deep, wiggling his hips as she felt herself moving though another wave of pleasure. He leaned his head in and kissed her neck licking along it, fucking her into another orgasm almost as hard as the first, covering his cock with her juices, their lips meeting as he flooded her inner walls with another load. Shaking as the last wave passed though her he held her in his arms, slipping out as they lay together.

He reached up, pushing her hair back and looking into her eyes saying, "I'm certainly glad you went window shopping,"

They both laughed and sat up holding each other until she fell asleep in his arms.

Lilone
Lilone
9 Followers