Just You and I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We burst through the front door, soaked from the pouring rain and he looked down at me. 'Seems like you always need rescuing.' He playfully pulled a strand of hair from my face and stroked my cheek. I tilted my face up to really look at him and I could see it in those cool blue eyes; pure wanting. I waited, holding my breath as he slowly leaned down to give me what I was sure would be a very un-brotherly kiss just as headlights flashed across the window and the parents pull into the driveway.

"I know my eyes reflected the disappointment in his before they flicked away from me toward the window. 'You better get out of those wet clothes and into a warm bath. You'll get sick.'

"I nodded and took his hand from my cheek and kissed his palm, 'You too,' I said, 'hot shower. That's an order.' My attempt to lighten the mood failed so I turned and hurried upstairs. I could feel his eyes follow me and I turned at the top to see him looking after me, the light from the front porch backlighting his halo again boomeranging me into the past. He was my guardian angel.'

"Really? This is getting annoying. Anyone else would think you love him." You say gruffly, anger apparent in your voice.

I say nothing because I did love him. I do love him. I have loved him since the moment he pulled Ricky Hutchins off of me. I will always love him and that is something you can never take from me. Something you can never control.

"Hey, you wanted to hear this story so bad. I'm trying to tell it to you, but it's not gonna be halfway. You have to hear it all and some of it you won't like." I answer annoyed myself, but trying to keep my voice light. I don't need a rerun of the bathroom right now.

You respond by pinching and twisting the nipples you've been so gently playing with making me writhe in pain. "Fine." You say, "Enjoy your damn trip down memory lane just remember who you belong to at the end of it all."

"I will! I will!" I gasp in pain and you ease up on my nipples. I can feel you harden like an iron rod into the small of my back. You get off so much by causing me pain.

"Good girl. Now continue." You say, your voice husky.

I pause for a moment trying to remember where I was as you slide your hands down over my belly to my thighs. You lift my legs so they're lying over yours with my feet on the outside and my legs bent at the knees. You slide your legs slightly apart making mine spread too. My pussy spreads open and the feelings of excitement and vulnerability come in mixed degrees.

"Continue." You demand again.

"Yeah, ok. The next day is my birthday and I wake up late to the smell of vanilla french toast, my favorite. So I head down to the kitchen for some breakfast and the coffee that I also smell brewing.

"Wait, wait." You interrupt. "Were you still wearing your jammies?"

"Jammies? Seriously? Yeah, I hadn't gotten dressed yet. Why?"

"You used to wear a t-shirt and boxers before you started sleeping naked for me. What'd you wear back then?" You seem really curious; excited.

"Same thing." I answer. I can feel your chest shaking with silent laughter. "What? It's comfortable."

"Let me guess," I can hear the teasing in your voice. "Smurfs, right?"

"No, Scooby Doo. Duh." I almost laugh with you, but I haven't forgotten what you are.

"Ok, you head to the kitchen. Go on." you prompt.

"Right, so I went down to the kitchen to find Sam cooking me a birthday breakfast. It's sweet; he had covered the table with a birthday tablecloth, plates and balloons, you know, the works. He was wearing pajama bottoms and a tank so I stopped in the doorway and watched him for a minute, just enjoying the view before startling him with my 'Good morning, Sam'.

"He jumped at the sound of my voice and turned with a smile. 'Happy Birthday! C'mere, sit down,' he pulled a chair out and put a silly birthday hat on me as I sat down. 'That's perfect. Wait!' He shouts as I reach up to remove it, 'Humor me, leave it on, I have to get a picture. Please. You look so cute.'

"'Fine, take the picture, but then the hat comes off,' I laughed.

"That accomplished, he poured me some coffee and served up breakfast. 'So,' I asked, 'where are the parents?' By some unspoken mutual agreement, Sam and I always called Mom and John 'the parents' ever since they got married.

"'They're at an estate sale. Not sure what time they'll be home but it'll be in time to take you to your birthday dinner.' Mom and John met at an antique store called "Loved Again". So when it went up for sale John bought it and gave it to her as a wedding present. Now, they're kind of obsessed by it.

"'So you made me breakfast Sam, that was sweet.' I looked up and caught him staring at me. I put a forkful of french toast in my mouth and savored it, 'And delicious. Thank you.'

"'My pleasure.' He looked up at me while dishing out french toast for himself and said, 'I started cooking at 10:00, I didn't think you'd ever roll out of bed. I hope it's still warm enough.'' Suddenly, it was awkward and we were silent while we ate, but I kept snatching glances at him and catching him doing the same thing. I couldn't keep my eyes off his mouth; off his lips. We didn't even talk while finishing our coffee.

"'More coffee?' he asked standing up.

"'No thanks,' I replied as he gathered the paper birthday plates and tossed them in the garbage while I grabbed the syrup and creamer and returned them to the fridge. When I closed the door and turned around, there he was, right behind me.

"'So, how's it feel to be 18, Red?' He asked as he took a step toward me he reaching out to playfully pull a strand of my hair.

"'Feels good,' I answered looking up at him; way up at him. 'I finally feel like I can be whoever I want; do whatever I want.'

"He looked a little uncomfortable, like he was working himself up to say something; or to do something. I pulled his arm and when he leaned down I kissed him on the cheek. He started to straighten up then changed his mind and swooped in to kiss me on the lips. Tentatively at first, but then more ardently. His kiss was everything I'd been dreaming of; sweet and hot and oh so sexy. Heat spread throughout my body. This is what I'd been wanting for so long now. Sweet, hot kisses from Sam. My knees turned to rubber.

"He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the counter and set me down on it. The kisses intensified and fire spread throughout my body. I molded myself to him wrapping my legs tighter around him and pulling him to me. I could feel his desire harden against me. His tongue worked magic in my mouth, expertly teasing mine and, god, my head was spinning. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he pulled at the hem of my t-shirt. I leaned back to give him better access and his warm hands are spanned my stomach before sliding up my back pulling my shirt up with them.

"I was in heaven as his hand cupped my breast and his mouth descended onto the crest of that peak to cover my swollen nipple. He circled his tongue around it before pulling it into his mouth with a gentle tug. As he lavished the same attention on the other nipple, I felt moisture pooling between my legs. His lips moved back to mine and my hands took a trip of their own to lift his shirt and explore every sinewed muscle on his back and chest then down to every luscious ripple of his abs and around to his back again, under the elastic of the pajama bottoms and down over each taut curve of his ass. Oh, how I wanted to grab that ass as he plunged into me.

"Before I can finish that thought we both pulled apart and listened. Shit! The parents were home way earlier than expected. He swung me down from the counter and we both headed upstairs. He gave me one quick look of longing and regret and I blew him a kiss as we both ducked into our rooms. I headed straight for the shower. I couldn't possibly have been almost fornicating with my almost brother if I was in the shower, right?"

That last sentence comes out in pants and moans because while I was describing Sam's attention to my breasts, you've mimicked it with your hands. My nipples are standing fully at attention and I can feel moisture slowly leaking out of my pussy. Your hands move down to my thighs again and you spread my legs even wider.

You nibble my ear and whisper, "Keep going." I can feel you rock hard against my back.

"Right, I quickly got dressed and to headed downstairs to find the parents, or at least my mom. We spent some time together in her garden picking herbs and planning some girl time.

"'We'll be gone until Wednesday, so we'll have to plan something for next weekend. I hope that's ok honey.' Mom was explaining that they were going to series of an estate sales in Ohio and would be leaving early the next morning, which meant leaving Sam and I alone, blissfully alone.

"'Yeah, sure mom, it's fine. Why don't we go get massages and mani-pedis next weekend. I'll make the appointment while you're gone.' I said giving her a hug. 'I'm gonna get some sun for a while before getting ready for dinner. What time's the reservation?'

"'Not til 6:00. Enjoy the afternoon honey. But be ready by 4:30, ok,' she paused, absentmindedly staring at and wilting chamomile plant, 'John wants to stop by the store.'

"'Sure mom, love you.' I kissed her on the cheek before turning toward the house.

"After changing into cutoffs and a low v-neck t-shirt layered over my skimpiest bikini, I grabbed a towel and some sunscreen, swung out my door and stopped halfway down the hall and knocked on Sam's door.

"He opened the door a few inches saying, 'Hey Red.'

"He looked uncomfortable and his face was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. 'Uh, what're you doing in there?' I asked, curious.

"He pulled the door open wider to reveal his shirtless chest and a pair of shorts and I wondered if he knew the effect he had on me. 'Push ups, sit ups, two cold showers. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through dinner tonight." He looked a little desperate.

"'I have and idea that might help you out. But for now, just come swimming with me.' He looked at me like I was crazy. 'C'mon it'll be ok, you know how cold the parents keep the pool.'

"He sighed and just looked at me for a long time before saying, 'Yeah, ok. I'll meet you by the pool.'

"I went out and set up a couple of lounge chairs, grabbed a couple bottles of water and stripped down to my bathing suit. I was stretched out on my stomach by the time Sam joined me. I heard him groan and say 'How is this helping?'

"I laughed him, enjoying his distress; the sheer nakedness of his need. I never felt more alive in my life. 'It gets worse,' I said, 'I need you to sunscreen my back.'

"'Why are you doing this to me?' He asked as he took the sunscreen bottle I held out to him.

"'Because driving you crazy is driving me crazy.' I said as I laid my head down in my arms and enjoyed the feel of his hands rubbing the lotion into my skin. 'And like I said, I have a plan.'

"'A plan right.' The cap on the sunscreen snapped shut and I heard him stretch out on his chaise. 'You know I have to lay here face down, right? And it's, uh...very uncomfortable.'

"I rolled over onto my back meeting his eyes as I went. I watched them get bigger as he took just how little I was wearing. I was torturing him and it was making me hot.

"'You know they're leaving on a road trip, right?' I asked him, quietly; implications threaded heavily through my statement.

"'No! When?'

"'Early tomorrow morning, I think around 7:00. There's a couple of auctions in Ohio. They won't be back until Wednesday.' I looked over at him, 'We have three days all to ourselves.'

"'Oh my god, you're killing me.' He groaned. 'You're making it worse.'

"'A plan, remember. It'll get better, I promise.' I winked at him and called out to my mom, who was meandering up the path toward us, 'Hey mom, would it be ok if I came with Sam to the restaurant? We want to go for a swim.'

"'I guess that would be alright. Just make sure you're there by 6:00.' She called back on her way into the house. 'I'm going to get cleaned up so we can leave. Six o'clock; don't be late, ok?'

"'Of course we'll be there on time. It's my birthday dinner after all.' I smiled sweetly at her then turned and grinned at Sam. 'Let's go for a swim. Maybe the cold water will help you out until they leave.'

"We dove in and came up yelling. The water was so cold! We swam around for awhile, racing each other and just being silly. I think it gave Sam a little relief; until that is, I propped my elbows on the wall behind me and leaned back, jutting my chest out toward him."

"You're such a tease." You say startling me out of my reverie. "You really tortured that poor kid. I almost feel bad for him." Your hands are stroking my inner thighs just up to the crease where my legs meet my pussy but no further, making me squirm and almost ask you for relief.

But I don't. I'm going to get this story out tonight if it's the last thing I do.

"I told you, I'm not telling it half-assed. It's all or nothing. Can I go on please?" I say this last part very nicely because you hands have tightened on the flesh of my thighs and the feeling is not altogether pleasant.

"Fine. Go on." You say grudgingly.

"Where was I? Oh, in the pool, right."

"Sam knelt down in the water in front of me and looked up at me. 'So, how long 'til they leave?'

"I looked at the clock on the pool shed and said, 'About half an hour. Can you wait that long?'

'"Do I have a choice?' The frustration on his face was too much.

"'I'm getting out, this water is freezing!' I said as I pulled myself up so I was sitting on the edge before getting up and heading toward my chaise. When I turned again, he was watching me. The look in his eyes made my stomach do flips. I had never seen naked lust before, but I was sure I was seeing it then.

"I turned away from him and began drying my legs, bending over to get my feet dry. I turned back toward him to dry my arms, shoulders and chest. At this point, I don't believe the cold water wais having any effect on him. I fixed my chair so that I could sit up and watch him as he swam away from me in long measured strokes.

"After a few minutes of this, he exited the pool and stood over me shaking his head and spraying me with cold water to make me squeal. He sat down and we waited in silence for the parents to finally leave.

"Four-thirty on the nose they finally came out of the house. Mom yelled, 'You better go in and get start getting ready, you only have an hour. Please don't be late.'

"'No problem mom, I'm going inside in just a few minutes.' I called back. I held my breath until they finally drove away. Sam and I got up at the same time and practically ran into the house.

"Once we were inside and the sliding door was slammed shut, Sam picked me up, cradling me in his arms and kissed me in that wonderful passionate way of his. I could've stayed like that forever, his mouth locked onto mine. But he broke away and breathlessly asked, 'Where to?'

"'Your room.'

"'My room? But you've probably got clean sheets and everything.' He looked a little panicked.

"'Right, I do and we'll enjoy those tomorrow. Today, it's your room. Don't worry, we're going to be on the bed, not in it. Besides, I want you to think of this every time you walk into your room.' I whispered, kissing his neck and drinking in the flavor of his skin.

"He groaned, 'My room it is.' He carried me upstairs and pushed the door open with his foot and set me down on the bed and tumbling down after me, kissing me all the while. His hands were everywhere at once, warm and strong against my cool flesh. He untied my bikini top at the neck and pulled it down, gazing at the soft globes for a brief moment before covering them in kisses heating my skin with the warmth of his lips.

"My hands are caressed his back before sliding around to his chest pulling him up to meet my lips again allowing my hands to reach further down. Over the ripples of his abs down to the waistline of his bathing suit.

"'Please,' I gasped, 'take this off.'

"He quickly complied and my hands were finally where they wanted to be. I dragged my nails over the soft flesh of his lower belly making the muscles jump as I continued downward to find the prize I sought. I wrapped my fingers around a hard rod of iron covered in the softest skin imaginable. I tightened my grip and slowly pumped my fist as I slithered down the bed until I was kneeling in front of him like novice at prayer.

"He was sitting up, watching me; waiting. I looked into his cool blue eyes as I pumped my fist again and reached out with the tip of my tongue to flick the sparkling drop of precum that sat like a jewel on the head of his cock. He sucked in his breath and I lovingly ran the flat of my tongue over the entire head, still looking up at him. I slid the tip into my warm, waiting mouth and watched him as he closed his eyes and rolled his head back with a moan. His hands were on either side of him gripping the bedspread in two fists.

"I thought to myself, 'I love this.' as I lowered my mouth down over his cock again as far as I could go. The more I did the easier it was. The wetter his cock got; the more cum I could taste. It was then that I knew I wanted everything he could give me, every delicious drop. My mind could only focus on one thing; getting to the creamy filling."

You laugh, interrupting again. "Creamy filling, I like that." You've moved just one finger to play with my clit. Rubbing in slow, sensuous circles.

But I am fully immersed in the memory and the pleasure only makes me think of Sam. I am back in his bedroom tasting him for the first time.

"I enveloped him in my mouth over and over again until I could get him all the way to the back of my throat. I worked a little bit faster only thinking of how much I wanted to make him come. His hand was lightly on the back of my head, more for the connection I think than for guidance, because he didn't push me to go faster or try to change the rhythm. I loved the taste of him, the feeling of him filling my mouth and his next words made my pussy tighten and send a surge of pleasure through me. 'Oh god, I'm gonna come. If you don't stop, I'm gonna come in your mouth.'

"'Mmmmm' was all I could manage.

"'Oh fuck, Red. That's so good! That's so good! Oh god here I come!' I felt him tense a split second before the first wave of cum spilled into my mouth; then another and another. I swallowed as fast as I could, but there was so much it is spilled out of the corners of my mouth. He moved his hands to hold my head on either side as he held his cock in my mouth still coming saying over and over, 'oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!' He looked down at me, boring into my eyes with his as I swallowed what seemed like gallons of his sweet, sticky cum.

"When he was finally spent, he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me onto his lap. With one finger he scraped the cum from my chin and held it up in front of my mouth. I darted my tongue out and lick his finger clean before he leaned in and kissed me in the sweetest, softest way possible.

"When he pulled away his eyes were crinkled up with a smile as he said, 'Good plan.'

"I smiled back, kissing him lightly on the lips and hopping off his lap, "Now we have to hurry to be ready in time!"

"'We could share a shower and save water.' he suggested with a leering grin.

"'We'd never make it in time. Sorry, separate showers today.' I escaped from his room laughing and sprinted down the hall.

"I showered, blasted my hair with a the hairdryer and applied my makeup quickly (although I did take a few extra minutes to play up my eyes)....."

"Wait," you interrupt yet again, "why the extra time on your eyes?"

"I wanted them to stand out." I state simply, "So that all through dinner, when he looked into my eyes, he would think about how he stared into them while coming in my mouth."