Just You and I - Sam's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, I do and we'll enjoy those tomorrow. Today, it's your room. Don't worry, we're going to be on the bed, not in it. Besides, I want you to think of this every time you walk into your room." She whispered, kissing my neck and sending an electric charge through me.

I groaned, 'My room it is.' and carried her upstairs and pushed the door open with my foot setting her down on the bed as I lowered myself down beside her, never taking my lips from hers. I slid my hands over every inch of available cool flesh, enjoying the silkiness of her skin. I untied her bikini top at the neck and pulled it down, gazing at the creamy perfection of her breasts for a brief moment before covering them in kisses and drawing a soft nipple into my mouth flicking my tongue over it and loving the feeling of it hardening and of her gasp of pleasure as it did.

Her hands caressed my back before sliding around to my chest, pulling me up to meet her lips again and allowing her hands to reach further down over my abs down to the waistline of my bathing suit.

"Please," she gasped, "take this off."

I quickly complied and she dragged her nails over the soft flesh of my lower belly making the muscles jump as she continued downward to finally put her hands where I wanted them most. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and a rush of blood at the touch of her hand turned it into a rock hard rod of iron. She tightened her grip and slowly stroked me as she slithered down the bed until she was kneeling in front of me, her bright blue eyes looking up into mine.

She watched me as she stroked my cock again, then looked down and licked her lips. Her tongue darted out and she licked a drop of precum off the head of the mushroom tip. I sucked in a breath as she ran the flat of her tongue over the entire head. Her eyes met mine again as she slid the tip into her warm, wet mouth and teased me with her tongue. I closed my eyes with a moan and she slowly slid her mouth down over me. I wanted nothing more than to grab the back of her head and guide her in faster, but some instinct told me this was not something she had ever done before, that I was the first. I gripped the bedspread in my fists in an effort to control that nearly irresistible urge; to let her have the reins. It was torture, but fuck it was good.

She slid me into her mouth over and over again until I was hitting the back of her throat. She worked a little bit faster and my hand strayed to the back of her head. I needed to touch her, to feel the motion of her head as she sucked me. It took everything I had not to push her to go faster and swallow me further. Her mouth was so soft and so wet and before long I blurted out, "Oh god, I'm gonna come. If you don't stop, I'm gonna come in your mouth." I was trying to warn her and at the same time I was hoping she'd let me.

She murmured "Mmmmm" and the vibration of it drove me over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Red. That's so good! That's so good! Oh god here I come!" I couldn't help myself I moved my hands to hold her head as I came saying over and over, 'oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!' I looked down at her, boring into her eyes with mine as I watched her swallow almost every last drop of my cum. Just one thin, creamy line dribbled out of the corner of her mouth.

When I was finally spent, I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth and lifted her onto my lap. With one finger I scraped the cum from her chin and held it up in front of her lips. It was so sweet to watch her tongue dart out and lick my finger clean. I kissed her then, trying to communicate to her how much I loved what she just did; how incredible it was. All I could say was, "Good plan."

She kissed me back then hopped off my lap and said, "Now we have to hurry to be ready on time!"

I suggested we share a shower and save water but she laughed and said that we'd never get there on time if we did that. She was right, of course.

I showered and dressed and headed downstairs to wait for Red to finish getting ready. I was just picking up the remote to find something on TV when I heard her at the top of the stairs. I was transfixed when she started down, she was wearing a tight black dress that hugged every curve and made me want to drag her back upstairs to continue where we left off. When I suggested this, she said she'd like to enjoy her birthday dinner thank-you-very-much and then teased me again by casually saying, "Oh, by the way, I'm not wearing underwear."

My cock twitched as I took this in and briefly fantasized about pushing her up against the wall and fucking her until she screamed. By the time I pulled my thoughts back to reality she was already on her way out the door and heading toward my car. I watched her walk for a minute, enjoying the sway of her hips before following her, thinking that I should just drag her back inside and convince her to skip dinner, but then hurrying instead so I could open the car door for her. She trained those big blue eyes on me before slipping in and I flashed back to my bedroom, remembering how she looked up at me as I filled her mouth with my cum. Damn, I was almost hard again! I kept saying to myself, "Just get through the night, just get through the night."

I closed the door behind her and went around to slip behind the wheel looking down at her legs as I put the car into gear. She was letting her dress ride up and it was nearly mid-thigh. Knowing that she had nothing under there made it so hard to look away. After nearly wrecking twice, I begged her to pull her skirt down and to stop teasing me before we got killed.

By the time I parked at the restaurant, I was under control and able to resist the urge to pull her into my arms again and kiss her full red lips. Instead, I put a hand on her arm and said, "Wait." as she reached for the door handle. I jumped out of the car and moved around to her side to open the door for her and held out a hand to help her out of the car. I wanted to be a gentleman because I thought of her as a lady. I offered her my elbow as we made our way across the parking lot and she smiled up at me as I opened the door and ushered her inside. I inhaled the scent of lavender as I bent down to push her chair in for her.

As I sat, I looked up to find my father's eyes on me and met his curious look with one of complete innocence. I think he had been suspicious of my feelings for some time now but I wasn't admitting anything unless he came out and asked me.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner, conversation and Courvoisier stingers afterward while sharing those stories that only family can. It was surreal; I realized I grew up with the girl I wanted most in the world. The girl I was in love with and every time she looked into my eyes that night, I was transported back to my bedroom. Every time she speared me with her eyes, my cock jumped a little. I looked at her as often as I could and stayed semi-hard all through dinner. I'm not sure how much Mary knew, but from the looks my dad was giving me, I think he knew more than he previously let on.

As we left the restaurant and got back into our cars, I waited for the parents to leave first and after watching their car pull out of the parking lot, I leaned over to Red and whispered, "Happy Birthday, Red." Before kissing her long and deep. I could taste the cognac on her tongue and drank in the flavor of it mixed with her own sweet lips. The drive was long and I knew I still had more family time to endure before I finally had her alone. I had a special gift that I wanted to give her and I didn't want and audience when I gave it to her.

When we reached the house and went inside, we found the parents in the kitchen waiting for us. Mary had brought out cake, ice cream and even some champagne. We sang to her as she sat there smiling shyly and enjoyed the triple layer, death-by-chocolate cake Mary picked up at her favorite bakery. When we had finished our cake, Mary handed Red a present from both her and my dad. It was beautiful pair of antique black diamond earrings which she immediately put on. Dad then asked me where my gift to Red was, cornering me into giving it to her in front of them.

I went upstairs to get the small package from my bedroom and was once again transported back to earlier today feeling blood surge toward my cock again. She was right, I was going to think of her lips wrapped around my stiff pole every time I walked into this room. I put the thought aside as best I could as I retrieved her gift and returned to the kitchen. I placed it in front of her and sat down next to her to watch her open it. I knew she would like it, I just hoped she knew what it meant; and I hoped the parents didn't.

She opened it slowly and it seemed like forever before she held the small velvet box in her hand. She looked up at me briefly before flipping the lid open to find the ruby and onyx ring I had so carefully kept for her. It had belonged to my mother who died bringing me into this world; I had no memories of her, only this ring. I wanted Red to have it and to know how special she was to me. She slipped it onto the ring finger of her right hand and looked up at me meaningfully. She knew. I sighed, relieved.

Unfortunately, my father also understood the implication of what I had given her. He looked at me for a long moment before nodding his head. I took that as a sign of approval.

We toasted Red's birthday, then Dad announced that he and Mary should think about heading up to bed if they were going to get an early start tomorrow. He raised an eyebrow at me and gave me a small smile before holding his hand out to Mary. She took it and they disappeared up the stairs.

I gathered the plates and the parents glasses while Red poured the rest of the champagne into ours. When I'd finished, I sat down next to her and picked up my glass and said, "To the prettiest 18 year old I've ever seen."

She smiled and we touched glasses before drinking. She looked at her ring and she wiggled her finger watching it catch the light. "Thank you for this," she said, "I love it."

"I just wanted you to know how special you are to me." I answered seriously, looking into those bright blue eyes. I paused for a moment then said, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course." Was her simple reply.

I hesitated then, taking her hand, asked, "Have you ever had an orgasm that you didn't give yourself?" Her brows furrowed in confusion so I amended, "I mean, has anyone else ever made you come?"

"Oh!" Her eyes widened with surprise but then she said, "Um....no."

I smiled wide and said, "Then sweetie have I got a birthday present for you." I took her glass and set it aside saying, "I'm gonna make you feel so good."

I immediately began to harden as I leaned in and kissed her softly at first, then more urgently. I pulled her onto my lap to straddle me, pushing her skirt up around her waist at the same time. I pressed her bare flesh onto my quickly stiffening erection relishing the heat and moisture I could feel through the thin material of my dress slacks. I slid my kiss to her neck as I lowered the straps of her dress to expose those perfect breasts. My lips found their own path to one firm pink nipple and I licked and sucked it with abandon before moving over to lavish the same attention on the other. She moaned softly fueling my desire while she rocked against my crotch dampening my pants even further. My cock strained against its prison and I had to remind myself that this was all about her pleasure. Not that the thought of giving her her first real orgasm hadn't already given me pleasure.

I moaned at this thought and she said desperately, "Please, I don't want to lose my virginity on the kitchen table." Her virginity! I was relieved to hear her say that. After all, lousy sex can equal no virginity AND no orgasm. I was going to be the first in more ways than one. My cock was all but bursting from my pants, but instead of releasing it, I lifted her off my lap and onto the kitchen table. I slipped her shoe off her dainty foot and pulled her leg up to rest on my shoulder then repeated this action with the other leg. I kissed slowly up her legs to the top of her luscious thighs inhaling the heady aroma of her pussy.

My mouth watered as I pulled my chair in closer to the table, ready to devour the most delicious morsel of my life. She practically mewled in anticipation. I took a moment to enjoy the view before diving in and was rewarded with the most beautiful sight. Her lips were puffy and pink beneath neatly trimmed hair and I had a vague thought of wanting to be the one that shaved her bare. Not that I minded the hair; I just instinctively knew that she would appreciate the feel of my warm tongue on her smooth slick lips. A thought for later, perhaps.

I used two fingers to gently part her outer lips and breathed in the delightful scent of her. There was moisture pooled neatly at the bottom of her slit and her clit was engorged, inviting my tongue to pleasure it. I blew a soft puff of air onto it first making her suck in her breath and I watched with pleasure as the moisture increased and her seductive scent became overwhelming. I couldn't hold back any longer so flicked my eyes up to hers as I ran my tongue up those petal soft inner lips to enjoy my first taste of her. Her eyes widened and she gasped as my tongue slid in between those velvety folds. I lost control a bit at that moment and dove into her pussy with my tongue lapping up every scrumptious drop as she arched her back driving it deeper into her wet, hot hole. Fuck, she was sweet!

I licked my way up and flicked my tongue across her clit and she dropped to her elbows and threw her head back when I gently sucked on it. She moaned low in her throat but the pitch rose as I slipped one finger easily into her. The heat was incredible as she clenched those soft, strong walls around my finger. She fell back against the table clapping both her hands over her mouth as I double-timed my tongue over her swollen nub and added another finger to join the first. She bucked her hips and tightened her legs around my neck pulling my face hard against her pussy as she came, her juices flowing over my fingers. I kept my them inside her throughout her violent orgasm and slid my tongue down to join them. I had never tasted anything sweeter than the honey that was pouring out of her and I softly licked her folds so as not to miss a single drop.

She watched me when I slid my fingers out of her and slipped them into my mouth, her hands still covering her own mouth. I stood up, moving her legs from my shoulders to my hips and leaned into her. I lifted her hands from her face and kissed her, letting her taste herself on my lips and pressed my rock-hard erection against her still hot, moist pussy sending a tremor through her. The heat coming from her was amazing and I didn't care that the evidence of her orgasm was now dampening the front of my pants. I rocked against her and whispered, "Happy Birthday."

I pulled her up to a sitting position and kissed her tenderly hoping she knew that what just happened meant as much to me as it did to her. I wanted her to come down from this high easily; gently. Her lips were soft and warm and completely pliant against mine driving my desire to a near fever pitch and I had stop before I lost all control. I pulled her dress back up and replaced the straps over her shoulders before lifting her down off the table and pulling her skirt back down, absently smoothing it with my hands. I kissed her again before resting my head against her forehead and saying, "I want to come upstairs with you, but I don't think I should. I won't be able to leave you at your door." I stroked her lips with my thumb and then reached down for her shoes, handing them to her as I continued, "I don't know how I'll get through the next seven hours."

I really meant that. Seven hours seemed like an eternity stretched in front of me. "I know." She said agreeing with me. She tugged my arm and I leaned down so she could kiss me lightly before turning toward the stairs. When she reached them, she turned and suggested, "Try a cold shower." She mounted the stairs giggling.

I shook my head smiling before sitting down and pouring the remainder her champagne into my glass. I sat in the same chair and went over every moment in my mind. My cock remained as hard as ever and I tortured myself by refusing to touch it. I looked down at the front of my pants to see it bulging out, straining against its confines making the damp spots of her fluids stand out in stark relief. I sighed and slugged down the rest of the champagne before moving to finish the cleanup of the kitchen. I put the cake away and give the table a quick wipe (a courtesy for the parents because while I couldn't be sure, I swear it still smelled deliciously like her) and mounted the stairs to head to my own room.

I stood just inside the closed door for a moment undecided. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep, at least not right away, and I didn't relish another workout. I sat on the bed and flipped through the channels on the TV trying to find something, anything, that would take my mind off my ever-present erection. I managed to kill and hour or so, before finally deciding to try the cold shower idea. As I stripped and dumped my clothes in the hamper, I realized two things; first, I didn't want another cold shower and second, if I didn't take care of this hard-on, I wouldn't last five minutes with her in the morning. I stepped into a steaming hot shower and soaped up my body, I looked down at my engorged member and soaped it up too. I closed my eyes and went straight back in time to this afternoon.

My hand became her mouth enveloping my cock in velvety warmth; my thumb, her tongue teasing the head of my shaft. Faster and faster her mouth slid over me; faster and faster, my hand flew. Oh god, I was so close when her eyes flashed through my mind; those eyes that stared into mine as I filled her mouth with my seed. Oh fuck! That was all it took. Cum spewed out from me in thick ropy streams and I had to back up against the wall to keep my balance. I stood there a moment to regain my equilibrium before rinsing the soap from my body and stepping out to wrap a towel around myself. I dried off, pulled on a pair of boxers and gratefully crawled into bed where I promptly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the parents moving around and laid in bed with morning wood waiting for them to leave. I wondered if I would wake Red when I went into her room. I wondered if she changed her mind. I wondered if she was scared. Somewhere through the midst of all this wondering, I heard the car doors slam in quick succession and the engine roared to life, then faded away.

I laid there for another few minutes, just trying to calm my pounding heart. I was nervous and excited and needed a moment to get myself together. After another minute I got up and brushed my teeth and ran a hand through my unruly curls before turning and leaving my room. I paused for a moment outside her door, took a breath then went inside. I crossed the room and slipped into bed with her. She was laying on her side facing me and I stared at her for a moment, drinking in her beauty before saying, "Morning beautiful."

"Morning." she answered shyly.

She was scared, I could see it in her eyes so I said, "Don't be scared, I won't do anything before you're ready, ok?" I reached out and pulled a lock of her hair.

"I trust you." she said.

I could see, nerves or not, that she did. She moved closer to me and I met her lips with mine making that familiar spark flare up once again. I reached out to pull her close, surprised and pleased when my hands were greeted only with soft warm flesh. As I moved them over her back, I realized that was all I would find. With not even the thin material of her pajamas to separate us, I pulled her to me pressing her breasts against my chest. It was heaven to feel those pert nipples rake across my chest.