Just You and I - Sam's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away for the briefest moment to shed my boxers then pulled her to me once again, pressing her body fully against mine. Her silky flesh warmed further and I rolled her onto her back. I leaned on one elbow and brushed a strand of hair from her face before stroking her cheek looking into her eyes, trying to express without words how much I cared for her before leaning down to kiss her again.

She relaxed in my arms and opened herself up to me. Returning my kisses with a warm passion that matched my own. I caressed her soft skin, sliding my hand down over her the curve of her waist and resting it briefly on her hip. I stroked one luscious thigh before sliding it back up again to the mound of her breast. She broke from my kiss and pressed her lips to my neck sending a shiver down my body. The feel of her lips on my skin was heavenly and any blood still making it to my brain now flowed steadily downward reinforcing my already hard cock. Her hand traveled up over my chest and around to my back as my muscles tensed and relaxed beneath them. The soft play of her hands against my skin was wonderous.

I bent down to kiss her again as my hand traveled downward to cup the heaviness of her breast. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger earning a whimper of pleasure from her. I trailed my fingers over the concavity of her belly feeling the muscles tensing under my fingers before reaching further down to stroke her thighs and gently nudge them apart. I cupped my hand over her pussy and she ground herself against it. I pressed my palm against her more firmly and stroked her neatly trimmed lips and she spread her legs wider allowing me to slip a finger into that tight, wet hole.

Her pussy gripped my finger like a vice and I moaned, "Oh, honey you're so tight." I put my finger up to her lips and rubbed her juices on them just before kissing her. She wrapped her hand around my cock as I kissed her, savoring the taste of her, but I had other plans. I briefly slid my finger back into her pussy and told her, "I need another taste."

She cried out in protest when I pulled away from her and I reassured her quickly as I turned my body so that I could rest my head on her thigh. I waited a brief moment to let her take my cock in her hands again before pulling her onto her side and burying my face in that luscious pussy. She wrapped her lips around me and pulled me urgently into her mouth at nearly the same moment. It was exquisite and I moaned in appreciation. I sucked hard on her clit as I buried two fingers in her. She was so wet now that they slid right in and I allowed myself to get lost again in the heady flavor of her. I worked quickly hoping to bring her to a fast, hard orgasm. I knew I had succeeded when she cried out loudly -- very, very loudly -- and ground her pussy into my face. I eagerly drank in her delicious nectar, my tongue spearing her repeatedly to gather every drop.

She was so wet, so slippery, so ready. I moved so that I was face-to-face with her again and balanced myself over her with my elbow. She bent her legs at the knees and eagerly spread them wide for me. I rubbed my cock up and down her entrance a few times before sliding in just a little and leaning down to kiss her at the same time. She surprised me by wrapping one leg over my back, pushing me in a little deeper. I stopped when I came to her that thin barrier that confirmed that I was her first and said gently, "This will hurt, I'm sorry but it will." I looked deeply into her eyes, wanting her to know that if I could do this without hurting her, I would. "I'll do it fast so it's over quick, ok? It won't last long." I took note of her confusion and smiled as I added, "I mean the pain won't last long. OK?"

"Ok." She said. The trust in her eyes was almost heartbreaking. I kissed her and thrust into her hard, muffling her cry of pain with my lips.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "I'm so sorry." I kissed her again and went against every fiber of animal lust in my body and held myself in her as she adjusted and the pain subsided. I'm sure it was only a moment, but it seemed to be an eternity before she hooked the other leg around me and pulled me deeper into her. I felt her hands travel down my back then grip my ass in an attempt to pull me even further into her. I nearly lost it then, but I held on and answered her by pulling back out and slamming hard into her again.

I rocked my hips against her and she tilted hers back inviting me deeper with each thrust. She was so tight, I was hanging on by a thread but there was no way I was going to come before she did. I locked my eyes on hers and panted out, "You feel so good baby, you are so damned tight."

She kept her eyes on mine and moaned in response and just started saying my name over and over as we found our rhythm, "Oh yeah. Sam. Sam. Sam. Yeah. Oh yes.....Sam....yes.....Sam, Sam, Sam.....SAM....SAM!!!!!!"

I leaned down and kissed her as she came, holding myself inside her, feeling her orgasm contract around me squeezing my cock in a vice-like grip. When she had settled down a little, I dropped my head down beside hers and pulled back, almost out of her then slammed back into her to the hilt, bottoming out inside her. Now she whispered her encouragement in my ear, "Yes Sam, come for me, come inside me now!" It was so sweet hearing her beg me to fill her pussy with my cum, and I obliged her a mere moment later as she gripped my cock again with another orgasm of her own. The sensation was amazing and I came harder and longer than I ever had before. I watched her face as she spasmed around me in the throes of what I was sure were multiple orgasms. Her pussy clenched around me again and again before she finally opened her eyes and looked at me with wonder. I kissed her softly and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her chest against mine. I could feel her heart pounding and her thighs quivering.

I was still kissing her as I rolled off her and pulled her onto her side. I pulled away so I could look at her. She looked beautiful; her face was flushed and her eyes were bright and she smiled a breathless smile at me. I reached out and pulled a strand of her hair. "I love you." I said softly.

"I love you, too." She answered just as softly reaching out to touch my face. I kissed her again and rolled onto my back pulling her with me and she laid her head on my chest. I listened to her breathe and tried to stay awake, but I heard her breathing get deeper and steadier and realized that she was falling asleep, so I gave up fighting and joined her.

To be continued......