Just You and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, being handcuffed to a bed face down I feel even more vulnerable than face up. I remember suddenly who is running this show. I hear that sigh of relief as you take your ski mask off. You climb back onto the bed, straddle me and lean down to whisper, "Now we're going to have some real fun."

Fear takes a little trip up and down my spine and the thought of having no control slams into my brain again. I'm frustrated and confused because I'm so turned on by it.

You yank me from my thoughts by pulling my legs up so my ass is high in the air. You pile some pillows under me to make me more comfortable.

You're a considerate rapist. Nice.

I barely have time to steady myself by grasping the rail of the bed that I'm handcuffed to before you pierce me again.

My pussy is still ultra-sensitive from my last and the pleasure of you filling me again is mind altering. I am only capable of thinking, "so good, so good, so good." I repeat this mantra out load as you fuck me from behind. After a moment, you pull out of me making me cry out at your absence. I'm lost until I feel your tongue on my throbbing pussy and I moan loudly through my panties as your tongue impales me again.

You move your tongue upward and stop at my little pink rosebud; you hesitate for a millisecond before your tongue is licking me and pushing into me. Feeling you put your tongue in that tight hot hole makes me crazy, but not as crazy as what you do next. You dip your finger in to my pussy then use my own moisture to violate my ass. One knuckle in, you reach around and softly rub my clit; two knuckles, you slide one finger into my pussy while another finger rubs my clit. Your finger is fully in my ass now and you wait a moment while I adjust to its size, then slowly you begin pumping it in and out of me. You pump it in time with the finger in my pussy and the finger on my clit threatening to send me over the edge yet again.

Inconceivably, you stop again! I grasp the bedrail more firmly; sure I know what's coming. You pull your fingers out of my holes and replace the one in my pussy with your magnificent cock again. You pump in and out of me once, twice, three times before you pull most of the way out again and I feel your finger at my ass again. You slide your cock into my pussy at the same time as you slide your finger into my ass. The sensation is overwhelming and I moan loudly. I'm glad I have the panties in my mouth because I can be as loud as I want; and I want, no, I NEED, to be loud.

Your thrusting becomes faster, more urgent and your finger is sending waves of pleasure through my body. I feel so euphoric that I don't even mind when you replace your single finger with two fingers pumping in and out of my ass.

I have a death-grip on the bedrail and my eyes are twisted shut from the pleasure/pain overload I am having. As you pump me and finger me toward multiple orgasms, I am suddenly aware of your absence...again!

You pull the pillows out from under me and roll me to my side. You spoon me from behind and run your hands down my body and back up to cup my breasts. You hook my ankle over your calf, spreading my legs. I feel your pulsating member against my tight hole as you gently begin to push into me.

"Relax as much as you can and it'll be easier. I'll go slowly, I promise." You say it softly into my ear.

This is almost your regular voice; soft but not a whisper. I can't help but wonder if you forgot yourself or if you want me to recognize you. Is your voice familiar? Yes. Do I remember where I've heard it? I think I do, but nothing's coming to mind.

And by the way, you promise?

You're ever the considerate rapist. How nice.

While my ass is stretched to accommodate your now massive cock (remember how excited I was when I saw how big you were? Funny now isn't it?), your brushing your thumbs across my nipples sending little pulses of lightning through my body.

Once again your deft fingers find my dripping pussy. You bend me to your will by thrusting your finger deep into me, while softly stroking the very center of my existence. I am relaxing now, and opening up to you, so you push in a little more. It feels so good that before I realize it, you are in me almost up to the hilt. You begin to slide in and out fucking my ass a little harder each time. My pussy is clenched around your fingers even as my ass opens up for you more and more with each smooth thrust.

I'm holding onto the bed rail for dear life as you hammer me harder and faster, my sense of pleasure and pain merge into one until I understand that there really is no difference. I'm moaning like a whore again and I'm careening toward an orgasm like no other orgasm I've ever had.

So it's with quite a shock that awareness of this moment dawns on me. I recognize this as happening before, like déjà vu. Except that I know exactly when and where this happened, it was in my dream tonight and every night before that for as long as I remember erotic dreams. You are the one in my dreams that makes me come harder than ever before and it's about to become a reality.

The man of my dreams is a rapist. Cool.

Is that why you're so familiar, because I've seen you in my dreams? I don't think so; it's more tangible than that.

You start to whisper sweet nothings in my ear again.

"You like that whore? You like me fucking you in the ass? Yeah? I'll come back and do it again sometime, sound good to you?" Certain words got special emphasis with a thrust deeper into my ass with each word. You squeeze my breast; hard. A little louder now, almost your normal voice again you say, "You love it when I fuck your ass!"

Another squeeze, another thrust

"Mmmm-hmmm" I mumble through the panties, because I do like it. No, I don't just like it, I love it. I love feeling you fuck my ass and pussy at the same time, again surrendering to your complete control. My body melts into yours with every jab into my ass with every stab into my pussy.

"You're mine from now on, you're only mine. You only fuck who I say you can fuck, got it?" I nod. "And you fuck whomever I tell you to fuck, understood?" I nod again.

Wait a minute.

'Whomever?'

Another lock opens up in my mind and I come closer to your identity. If you don't stop using your regular voice, I'll figure it out soon.

You're growling at me again. "I'm going to fuck your ass tonight; another night I'm going to let someone else fuck you in the ass. Every time I cum to see you, I'll bring someone new."

You're saying all this too me, driving your cock into my ass, your fingers buried in my pussy, rubbing my g-spot from both sides and I am now truly flying toward orgasm. I can tell you are close to coming too when you tighten your grip on my breast and press your finger on my clit and g-spot at the same time.

You are pummeling my ass and my moaning is getting too loud for even the panties to contain. I am beyond all rational thought and can only make cavewoman noises. I just grunt and moan incoherently as you pound into me. Your next thrust you hold inside me and it signals your release. I feel your hot sperm spurt deep, deep inside me.

Like a chain reaction, I have liftoff and hurtle through space toward a supernova. I am awash in orgasm after orgasm, overlapping and overwhelming me. So much so I actually lose consciousness.

You fucked me into a coma.

Really?

Proud of yourself?

***************

I awaken the next morning assuming for a moment that it was just a dream, my erotic dream.

Then the pain hits me.

First and foremost is my massively dry throat. My wrists are red and raw from the handcuffs, my jaw hurts, my nipples hurt, my pussy is raw and dripping....wait a minute my ASS is raw and dripping!

It was real this time.

As I lay here trying think of something other than a swift death (that's how sore I am), I try to pull specific memories of you to mind. It is difficult though, as my mind is fuzzy from sleep and still on sensory overload.

All I can remember is that I thought at one point that I might recognize your voice and your physique looks familiar. Not helpful at all really. Oh tan lines! You have tan lines: like you wear a tank everyday...

I look around and see a towel at the foot of the bed, a full bottle of water and the blankets are pulled up and covering me completely. You cleaned me up, made sure had water for when I woke up thirsty (smart boy, thanks), and tucked me in before you left.

Such a considerate rapist.

I know your eyes and I can't wait to "see" you again.

12