Just You And Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lick your fingers and put two of them on my clit. It slips and slides getting me hot and making me twitch. I get more wet for you. Faster. Faster. You begin to fuck me slowly again. My 'mms' turn to "Oh's" and scream out; I'm about to cum. At this you forget the clit and pull me to you again, using all of the rest of your steam to finish me off. Your muscles flex and my pussy pulses and squeezes your cock inside of me. The Soft, Smooth, Slippery, texture of my pussy claiming you as hers, is the last straw. You let go and cum inside of me, satisfying my pussy with its earned shots of delicious satisfaction.

You lean up against me as you ease out of your tense state and hold me tight. I do the same. Our breathing slows and my heartbeat slowly but surely becomes normal. I look deep into your sexy eyes and smirk. You blush and smile back, kissing me on the forehead, cheeks, then lips. We exhale together.

"I want you baby,"I whisper with severe intensity. You laugh, but respond with a slow charge toward my face......

End.

12