Just You and Me and Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers

"I don't know" he said shyly.

I busied myself making the steaks as I heard Maddy come down the stairs.

Mikie stood up as Maddy sat down on the stool next to him. I heard him take a deep breath and then the words that followed I could hardly believe.

"Sis, I have something to say. Please don't interrupt me ok?" he said as if he were giving a speech.

"Okay little brother you have the floor" she said as if she were a senator.

"Sis, please listen because I don't know if I can say this again. Today when Mom and I were cleaning out the garage things happened. Things I'm not sure either of us really can understand. But anyway, I made love to Mom. In the garage on the work bench and then I was going to make love with her in the shower. I love Mom. I love her like a husband loves his wife" he said almost as if he were reading it off a paper. "I'm not done yet, ladies. So please listen, okay?" he continued.

"Sis I love you too. I love both you and Mom in the same way. I want to marry both of you. I want to make love to both of my women. I want both of you to carry my babies and bear my babies." Then he sat down and let out a heavy sigh. "Okay ladies I'm done" he concluded.

"Mikie.....I......don't....know.....what.... to....say" Maddy said as she looked from me to Mikie and back. She sat quietly and just stared at the counter top.

I looked at Mikie and then at Maddy. I walked around the bar and stood between them. Maddy looked up at me as she pulled me to her for a big warm hug. I had one arm around Maddy and one around Mikie.

"Listen you two" I said about as normally as I could manage. "We are all a family, right?" Both of them nodded their heads in response. "Mikie needs more than one woman can provide, so with you and I here Maddy we can keep him on the straight and narrow. He will be a good husband, brother and lover. Everyone will be happy."

Maddy turned around and stood next to me and then Mikie stood and encircled both of us with his strong arms as we hugged and kissed.

That night Mikie slipped into my room as my lights went out. I sat up on the bed as I told him "Baby, I know that I said we'd sleep together tonight. But I have a feeling Maddy needs you. We have many more night together. Go be with your sister. Make her your lover. Show her the right way to love a man. Mikie you do know she's still a virgin don't you?" I said softly.

"Maddy's never been with a man Mom?" he said as he reach to stroke my chest right between my breasts. The valley that they created, I liked the feeling as he just stroked it.

"No never – she's still a virgin" I whispered.

Mikie stood up as he held my hand. "Maybe she'd like to have you there as I make love with her for this first time?"

"If she does honey she can come and tell me okay?" I said. Maybe she would like that, maybe not. "So go to her and make her happy Mikie, make your sister happy."

He walked out of my room just after 11:00. But before I could doze off to sleep Maddy appeared at my bed side, she was on her knees on the floor so that when she touched my hand it startled me.

"Honey what's wrong are you okay?" I said her.

"I'm going to be fine Mom. But I would like......you.......to come....to

my room......." She asked.

I threw back the covers as I walked arm in arm with Maddy to her bedroom. Her lamp was on the nightstand with a blue bulb in it as it cast shadows around the room. Mikie was lying on her queen sized bed stroking himself.

"I brought Mom. I need her for support" Maddy said as she climbed up on the bed next to Mikie. She lay with her head in the crook of Mikie's arm as he kissed her and basically gave her a first hand view of sex education.

I turned and went and sat in the easy chair by Maddy's window. It was in the darker part of the room. Maybe if I was out of sight I'd be out of mind.

Mikie was painstakingly gentle as he made love to Maddy. She wanted to welcome him into her body but she was so small his long thick cock would take awhile to get all the way inside of her. Every time Mikie tried to lower himself into her she tensed up and only the head of his cock could fit inside of her. The last time she had tears in her eyes as Mikie wanted to just thrust his cock in her but he knew if he'd have hurt her........ He just knew better. I came over to the bed as I sat down and lay next to Maddy's body and held her hand. I stroked her hair as Mikie kissed her. I stroked her hand as he tried to push into her.

Mikie being the gentle man that he is moved from above her as he knelt between her thighs and stroked her clit and licked her pussy with his tongue and gently licked his index finger as he let it slide into her warm wetness. The whole time I spoke to her in a low whisper. Reassuring her that I'm right there for her and I will never leave nor let anybody hurt her ever.

This procedure took close to 3 hours. For any normal man he would have gone soft or fallen asleep. But not our Mikie, he was the hero in our story. He finally lowered his hot cock into Maddy at about 2:00 in the morning. She raised her legs up and gave him her complete self. She held nothing back.

Mikie didn't cum inside her that night, just too much excitement. He held back and when she fell asleep he slipped out of her bed and took my hand as he led me to my bed.

"I have made Maddy my wife, you are my wife Mom now too. But I want nothing more than to put my baby in your belly. Then to watch her grow inside of you, and watch as you give birth to her.

Mikie was still hard from being inside of Maddy. I lay back on the bed as he kneeled between my thighs. His cock as big around as my forearm, no need for anything more I thought. He lowered his cock inside of me and my ankles dug into his back. The head of his penis was literally pounding against my womb. Every time he bottomed out it shook me to the core. A few of those and I was cumming like gang busters.

My back arched off the bed and I was clinging to Mikie's body as tremors ran through my body. I shook so forcefully it felt like I was having a seizure.

Mikie whispered into my ear "Mom-m-m I can't wait any longer. I want to give you all my cum."

He began to move faster and faster. Like a train picking up speed. His head flew back as he grunted and drove so hard and almost demandingly into my cunt. His back hunched up as I felt his balls tighten against his body and with the precision of a diamond setter Mikie planted the seed for his daughter to be born.

"Mom, I love you so much. I will never leave you or Maddy or our babies" Mikie said. He kissed me for what seemed like hours while his cock lay inside of me.

He began to move, I moaned "Oh honey, just leave it in, it feels so good." We stayed that way and feel asleep just like that, Mikie lying on my belly with his cock still inside of me.

When the morning sun worked its way through my bedroom window I turned my head. I saw Mikie lying on his belly right where Robbie used to sleep. My son was completely naked. As I stirred I could smell our sex heavy in the air. I just had a feeling that I would be pregnant in a few weeks, especially if this kept happening. I looked into Mikie's face and I smiled. "I hope she looks just like her Daddy" I thought.

This story as well as the characters are completely fictional. If you like it please vote, if you don't just vote. If you have something to say about the story please leave me feed back. I will answer all mail with an e-mail return address.

Thank you,

Ravenswood

ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers
12