Just You and Me, Punk Rock Girl

Story Info
She knows how to have fun.
3.6k words
31.3k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled up in a cab at 9:00 pm, it was a warm summer night, I had gotten off work late so I was going to meet up with some friends later, but I wanted to check out a couple of bands at the weekly punk show for a bit, the show was always at this run down bowling alley. They had local bands and touring bands, most of them on tiny labels if they even had a label. It drew a mixed crowd, from skinheads to skaters, ska kids and the straight edge group. Ages ranged from 16 yr olds to people older than me in their 40'S. I'm 28, I work as a photographer doing mostly product shots, but I freelance for magazines, newspapers, and do the occasional wedding or headshot for a friend.

I had a digital camera with me in my messenger bag, I like to get shots of the band or the crowd, most of it is just for fun, but you never know if there is a good shot a band might use on their website or for album art. I know most of the people there, the bartenders and I have a good relationship and they know I always promote their shows to the local media. The place is a dive, but it's fun for a concert, they have a stage set up on one end of the alley, there is a wide walkway behind where the plastic chairs are for each lane, this is where most of the crowd is, although some people sit in the chairs or on the lanes, but it's not very comfortable. A bar is located on the opposite side from the stage, that's where I hang out when not taking pictures, drinking beers and chatting with the staff.

I walked up to the door and Mike, the bouncer let me go in without a cover. The loud screaming of a lead singer filled the air drowning out even his own drummer and bass player. His voice was a little too screechy for me, but the music was decent. The stale smell of beer and sweat mixed with a healthy dose of cigarette smoke filled the air. I walked to the bar, Karen, one of my favorites who worked here was tending. Karen was in her fifties, she was married and had kids and had been working there since I was 16.

"Hey Brian, how's my favorite customer?" she asked me.

"I'm great Karen, how are the kids?" I answered.

She told me her youngest was going to be graduating High School next year so they were looking at colleges. She got me a bottle of beer and went off to serve some other people. The place was rather packed tonight, a lot of kids by the stage, the summers usually drew a lot of high school kids but there was a good mix of college kids and 20 something's. I sipped my beer as the band onstage finished up their set. I walked over to the side of the stage and said hello to a couple of the staff. The lead singer from the next band came over and we talked for a bit, I had done some photos of the band for their upcoming CD and he asked me to help design some t-shirts for them. I told him I'd work on it and I'd be taking some pictures tonight. He left to get ready to play and I found a place against the wall to sit and wait. I lit a smoke and scanned the crowd for friends, I noticed their were more college kids than usual, I wondered if it was due to the story that ran about this place in last weeks newspaper from the local university. I had a couple of pictures in it and it talked about how the club was a great place to see underground bands.

I finished my beer and walked back to Karen to get another. She mentioned that someone was looking my way. I casually turned around and noticed a very cute girl standing with some friends looking at me. She had short dark hair that curled at the tips; her skin was a creamy white, her lips full with a deep red lipstick accented by a ring in her lower right side of her bottom lip. Her outfit was amazing, a black t-shirt, red plaid skirt, black fishnet stockings, and some black leather boots. She wore black-rimmed glasses that hid great green eyes. She had a beer that I could tell was about empty. I noticed one of her friends was a guy who worked at the university paper that I knew. I bought 3 more beers and went over to the small group. Todd, the guy I knew was standing with his arm around another girl and the girl who had been checking me out. I said hello to them and offered them all a beer. Todd introduced me to his girlfriend Mia and her friend Jane. They all were happy to be bought a round and we chatted a bit about the show. Mia said it was her and Jane's first time here, they had heard about it from the article and it turns out they loved one of the bands that was playing later. I explained what I did and Jane told me she had loved the pictures from the article.

We chatted a bit, Jane asked me if she could bum a smoke so I gave her one and we walked by the bar to chat. It turned out she was a Russian and Education double major. She said she had some Russian family and grew up speaking it. She wanted to be a teacher someday, which I had had minored in college so we talked about that. We liked a lot of the same bands; Green Day was one of her favorites as well as mine. The second band was starting up so I asked if I could buy her another drink after they played since I had to take some pictures. She agreed and went off to find Mia and Todd. I went to the side of the stage and took pictures of both the band and the crowd. I got a couple of shots of Jane dancing, which I liked, she was very hot, her body was curvy, the way I like it. She had nice breasts, maybe 36c and a great round ass, which looked good in the skirt she was in.

They guys played around 20 songs in a half and hour and ended the show by flicking off the crowd and then mooning us. I got a good shot of that which I thought might be good for the t-shirt. Todd, Mia and Jane came up to me, Todd asked if I could make sure Jane got home ok since Mia wasn't feeling well. I told them I'd be happy to. Jane and I had another smoke and she asked to see my pictures. I let her flip through them.

"Oh wow, these are good," she said flipping through my shots, "Oh my god, I can't believe you took pictures of me, ewww I look stupid dancing like that."

"I thought you looked sexy." I replied, to that she blushed, and I asked, "You want another drink?"

She nodded yes and I got another round. We sipped and chatted for a bit then everything went black. The power had gone out, Jane grabbed my hand as the room stayed dark, some kids screamed, some laughed, I was used to the place blowing a fuse or two, I whispered in Jane's ear not too worry, this happened all the time. Karen took out a flashlight and told everyone to calm down; she'd go check the circuit board. A couple of moments later several other staff members had flashlights on.

"Listen up people!" yelled Karen who was emerging from a back room. "The power seems to be out, so I need everyone to leave quietly, I believe we are done for the night!"

People grumbled and swore but luckily no fights broke out, the staff guided everyone out through the darkness, Jane held my hand as we went out the door. The sky was clear and a soft breeze blew into our faces blowing away the smoky residue clinging to us from the alley. We milled in front of the place, I asked her what she wanted to do.

"Well, I'd love to have a drink, but I don't have an ID to get me in to a bar, we could drink back at my dorm I have a single and some booze stashed there." Jane said smiling at me.

It sounded good to me, so we walked to her dorm, we chatted about music, what bands she listened to and had seen. She came from West Virginia so her local bands were different than mine. It was a great night for walking, the street was well lit but fairly empty and we had one of those really great conversations where it didn't seem like any time was going by and there were no awkward pauses. We arrived at her dorm, which were really just university studio apartments. The place seemed lively, people's doors were open and various music was being played as we walked down her hall. She unlocked her room and let me in, it smelled of incense, a sweet lilac. Jane's room was covered in posters, it reminded me of my room from back in college, she had band pictures cut from magazines, CD covers, a wall of covers from spin magazine. It was cool; I looked around while she used the washroom. There were pictures of her with her friends and family, and I had just discovered her CD tower, which I was looking at the titles when she came back into the room.

Jane grabbed me a beer and she make a rum and coke. She turned on her computer and played music from her iTUNES. We sat and talked about bands that the other didn't know, we also visited my portfolio of pictures I kept online. She found my portraits that I had posted. I loved doing portraits, I had quite a few of guys from bands, some brides I had done wedding photos of, some headshots and stuff for actors and some nudes of friends and models I knew. I also did some self-portraits, which were also nudes, and she quickly found out when she clicked on the folder and gasped.

"Wow, those are nice." She said as she looked at me smiling, "I like this site!"

The shots were myself naked in a forest, also some of me on a bed, all in black and white. I work out regularly and the shots were subtle, none of them were explicit but depending on the angle you got a good look at my entire body. Jane clicked through my portfolio slowly, her eyes gazing on each image. She commented on what she liked about each one, she commented on how good the bodies were, or how the lighting worked well. Her instant message popped up with a message from a friend asking what she was up too. She replied to her friend, whom she told me was a girl she hung out with, that she was hanging out with a sexy photographer and gave her the link to my site.

Jane was still cycling through the images when she stopped on a naked woman looking out a window, it was a black and white and it was taken from the side, the woman was lying on her side, the light and the shadow accenting her curves. Her hair was long and dark, her skin pale and flawless. Her nipples were showing hard and full, but her legs crossed and you could see just a hint of hair trailing between them.

"Wow she's really hot!" said Jane; "I'd fuck her in a second."

I raised my eyebrows to that, she smiled and told me she was Bi. Her instant message popped up again, it was her friend again, saying how hot the pictures on my site were. Jane replied telling her friend she should see the real thing like she was in her room. Her friend said she didn't believe her and that she had to prove it. Jane smiled and said, "I guess we have to prove it," and turned on her web cam that was perched on the top of her computer.

"Wave to the camera Brian," Jane whispered in my ear and she then kissed me hard on the lips.

As soon as our lips finally parted I noticed two new windows on the screen, one showed what Jane's web cam was showing, so I was looking at myself. The other box showed a pretty Indian girl sitting at a keyboard, she was laughing and typing. She noticed me looking at her and waved.

"That's Kate, I met her online at swydm.com and she is planning to visit me soon, we don't get to hang out a lot because she goes to State college." Jane told me.

Kate typed, "What are you going to do with him now?"

Jane smiled and kissed me more she worked my shirt off uncovering my chest, she kissed down my neck and sucked on my nipples which was quite pleasing. She took her shirt off and was just in her black lacy bra with her short red plaid skirt on. She looked delicious. I ran my hands over her creamy white skin and cupped her breasts; they were full and heavy in my hands. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my pants down I kicked off my shoes and pants. Jane got on her knees on the carpet under her desk and rubbed my cock thru the thin fabric of my boxers.

"Why don't you tell Kate what I'm doing to you?" Jane said as she pulled my cock out and licked it.

I described the situation to Kate, and she responded that she wanted to see. I told this to Jane as my now hard cock was being licked like a lollipop by the punk rock vixen. Jane told me to take the camera and give her my view of the action. I leaned back and took the small round plastic camera and pointed it down at Jane. She simply looked up at me through her glasses, and with her eyes never leaving mine took my cock all the way in her mouth, deep throating my thick 8 inches, I looked down at her head bobbing up and down. She had superb technique, her hand squeezed my shaved balls as she slurped my cock and she used lots of saliva and my cock was glistening. I glanced up at the monitor to see Kate fixated on her screen; she had typed how hot Jane looked sucking my monster cock. Kate had a hand below her keyboard and seemed to be touching herself. I told this to Jane and she moaned as she sucked me hard.

I suggested to Jane maybe we switch places, she looked up and smiled, a string of spit still dangling between her lips and my thick head. I put the camera down on the desk and I stood up to let her out from under the desk. She stood and I pulled her close to me, my hard cock pressing up to her belly. I slid her skirt off leaving her in a black thong. I unhooked her bra and her full breasts were uncovered, her nipples were hard and pink, she was beautiful. I had her sit down in her chair and knelt between her spread legs. I kissed her thighs feeling her hot flesh rubbing against my cheeks. I pulled down her thong to reveal her pussy, it had trimmed hair just above it and it was glistening. I kissed it slowly, and took a big lick of her wetness. She was sweet and tart and very wet.

"Mmmmm, yeah Brian, smile you're on web cam," whispered Jane. I looked up and saw her holding the camera up showing both her and my head between her legs. "Kate is so jealous, she thinks your fucking hot, but I told her you're my big stud and she'd have to beg me to even get to meet you." She laughed. "Oh, suck on my clit baby, yeah like that, oh yeah, keep going. You're going to make me cum!" she moaned.

I continued sucking her clit, even fucking her with my finger as I did so. After several minutes she screamed a bit and came, pulling my head into her as close as possible. She stood up and led me to my feet. Kissing me deeply she stroked my cock and told me sit again. I sat facing the computer. I saw Kate was naked now, with one hand pinching her nipple and the other between her legs rubbing away, she had moved her camera so we could see her whole body. She was lean and petite, her breasts small and nipples dark brown. Jane put my legs together and straddled me facing the computer as well, she reached between her legs and grabbed my hard cock and guided it to her slick slit. She sunk down, burying my cock deep inside her. She leaned back and I ran both hands up her body stopping to cup her breasts. I kissed Jane on her neck and nibbled on her ear as I thrust deeply into her. She began to bounce on my cock, I looked at the monitor at the images of us fucking and also at Kate who now had her head thrown back and looked to be having an orgasm. Jane was rubbing her clit as she bounced on my dick; I liked being able to see us on the computer. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. I reached around her into her lap and slid my hand on hers, and felt her rub her clit, rubbing it slowly, feeling my cock sliding in and out of her tightness.

Her tits bounced with each thrust, her nipples were swollen and puffy, I bit her ear as she arched her back leaning back into me. Her breathing became erratic and she bit her lip and groaned. I thrust up and tried to stay a deep as I could while she came. Finally she exhaled, and that's when I picked her body up off of me. I led her to her bed, lying her down and crawling on top of her.

I admired her naked form lying there looking up at me she was perfect. She was still breathing hard, her eyes wet with tears, her hand rubbing her clit still. Leaned over and we kissed long and deep, as if we had kissed like this always. As if we had known each other forever. Her hand stroked my slick cock and guided it inside her.

"Oh Brian, fuck me deep and hard and long, I want to be yours all night." Jane whispered in my ear.

I slid inside her and we continued to kiss as I pumped into her slowly, I loved to tease so I grabbed her firm ass and fingered her ass as we fucked. Deeper and deeper it felt with each stroke, I kissed down her neck to her breasts sucking on each nipple in turn. She moaned each time I nibbled them so I did this back and forth making Jane moan softly. She grabbed me by my ass and pulled me into her as close as I could get. Jane came with a long low moan, her nails digging into my ass and her legs tightening around my hips and thighs.

"Now enough of your teasing, I want that big cock in my tight ass." Jane whispered in my ear, pushing me off her and flipped over on her hands and knees. "Grab some KY from the drawer there," she told me motioning over to her nightstand, "lube me up and fuck me nice and hard, I want to feel you're cum exploding in my ass."

I opening her drawer seeing it filled with some dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, and a blindfold. I grabbed the KY and squirted some on two fingers, which I slipped into her ass. Fingering her slowly she arched her back and pushed back into me, wanting more. I put some more lube on my cock and popped inside her tight warm ass. I fucked her slowly at first, letting her get used to my thickness and length. Jane moaned into her pillow as I began to increase speed, watching my slick cock squeeze into her again and again. Her whole body shook each thrust, her grunts and moans matched mine as I slapped her ass and fucked her harder.

"Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me, fuck my tight ass! Cum inside me Brian, shoot your hot load deep." Jane moaned muffled by the pillow.

I fucked her as fast and as hard as I could finally cumming long and loud, thrusting each time I shot, buried deep inside her. It felt amazing and I continued until I could no longer stand it, finally rolling over onto our sides, our sweaty bodies close together, my arms wrapped around her.

"Wow, Jane, that was amazing, your were beautiful." I told her.

She rolled over, looking into my eyes and kissed me, thanked me and got us some water from her fridge. Her computer chirped and we both looked over and saw Kate still in her chair smiling and waving at us. Jane walked over and typed goodnight to her and shut down the computer. Jane crawled back into bed and I held her close. We kissed until the next thing I knew it was morning...

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
kinky jennakinky jennaalmost 18 years ago
not bad at all

I liked the story. The intro was great, I was all turned on reading it - only the sex parts, the licking, the assfucking - all too rushed. You should describe more, prolong the acts and then it would be perfect!

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77almost 18 years ago
I'm still a fan. ;-)

You may want an editor, hon, but the tale itself was still juicy and delicious! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dude

overly long paragraphs and crappy punctuation. I didn't get past the first paragraph.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Fairy Ring Ch. 01 Brad and his sister visit a LARP camp in the woods.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 02: Karly New girlfriend's Mom turns out to be a cougar on the prowl.in Mature
Nameless Breeding Slut Married man Jason meets gorgeous mystery girl at hotel bar.in Fetish
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories