Justice and Reward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

Teri heard Bill's scream of release. Her breasts stiffened and she thought her nipples would burst open. In the same instant of time Teri felt the rippling of abdominal muscles while her pussy vacuum locked itself around Bill's erupting cock. Her growl told Bill everything. She grabbed Bill around his shoulders and brought him down to her. Teri mashed her lips against his while her tongue invaded Bill's mouth. Their tongues battled while loins performed the dance of the ages. Neither Bill nor Teri was willing to stop.

Completion of their orgasms and the need of oxygen slowed the convulsing bodies. Tongues retreated into their respective mouths and lips parted. Bill moved his head to the side and let it fall softly to Teri's shoulder. Both of them sucked air into their oxygen starved lungs. Bill felt his groin muscles go limp which caused Teri's pussy to flutter in an attempt to regain possession of the manhood still embedded within. Teri's legs and thigh muscles released causing her legs to slide limply across Bill and fall to the mattress.

Teri groaned when Bill attempted to shift his position to relieve Teri of his weight. Her words and the gentle pressure of arms stopped Bill from moving. "Don't leave just yet. I want to savor this union until nature demands we make haste to the bathroom."

Bill said in response, "I wasn't going to leave you. I just wanted to relieve you of my weight."

"I know and appreciate the thought." Teri said, "I feel that this imprinting is more important to both of us."

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers
12