Justice For Dawn Ch. 02

Story Info
Friday Night Fun
2.8k words
3.86
13.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY NIGHT FUN

Dawn and Maria shared one he the four bedrooms. Gwen and Marilyn, Michelle and Matt and Nicole and Brad paired up in the other three.

DAWN AND MARIA

Dawn first met Maria at the LA woman's club, Loving Angles the same night that her roommates Michelle and Nicole had met Matt and Brad dressed as transvestites named Marty (Matt) and Brandy (Brad). Dawn's lover at the time, Cassie paired with Marilyn the same night.

The night at Loving Angels remains forever etched in Dawn's mind. She, Cassie and the transsexual sisters all met life long friends that special night. Maria and her friend Marilyn became regular guests of Dawn and Gwen. Marilyn lived with Dawn for a short time following Cassie's departure. She had not seen either since the fateful night of her assault and invited Maria to her bed.

Maria lay beside Dawn. "I am so glad you are well my dear Dawn." she almost whispered, "Do you still suffer from the nightmares Gwen emailed me about?"

"Thank God, no." Dawn replied. "The love of Gwen helped in my heeling in so many ways. Just sleeping beside me was so comforting and calmed my nerves. The nightmares are a lot less frequent. Once this trail is over they should disappear completely."

Maria placed her hands on Dawn's head and pulled her gently into a loving kiss. Dawn returned the kiss. Their lips slowly parted and pressed tightly together as their tongues wrapped around each other in a passion that dampened their panties.

Maria broke the kiss. "Oh how I have missed your succulent lips," she moaned. "And your magnificent breasts. Your new implants have made your boobs even larger, no?"

"They now measure 38 inches," Dawn replied. "Only one was damaged in the attack. In order to match, the plastic surgeons recommend that both be replaced so I opted for the larger size."

"They are lovely," Maria volunteered. She cupped Dawn's breasts and her hands and kissed her right nipple licking like an ice cream cone. She took the left nipple between her thumb and finger and rolled it gently. Dawn's new nipples were longer and harder, Maria lips sucked one, played with the other back in forth until Dawn took her head and kissed her with fervor. Maria moved her body to cover Dawn. Her 39" boobs pressed against Dawn. Her shaved pussy rubbed against Dawn's upper thigh. Dawn's pussy rubbed against Maria.

Juices gushed from both as they held each other tightly. Maria finally placed her hands on the bed and raised her body. He two stared at each other intently knowing what was next. "I am going to eat you," Maria moaned.

"Oh yes, Please eat me my dear Maria. Eat me deep and good! Suck and open my outer lips first."

Dawn started to speak again but her voice trialed off as Maria fastened her lips completely around her pussy. She licked up and down the tight slit, Then she opened her outer lips and started to tongue her vaginal opening, Dawn humped Maria's face urging her deeper.

Maria pushed two fingers into Dawn, found the tiny nub of her G spot and softly rubbed it building up her ejaculate fluid. Her lips closed around Dawn's clit that grew to the normal l inch, Maria sucked it like a little cock.

Dawn felt spasmodic shocks ripple her body. Her heart pounded. Her breathing labored. Her chest heaved. She arched her back and shot spurt after spurt of her ejaculate completely soaking Maria in a shower of clear liquid. She pulled Maria to her. They hugged and rolled around the bed until their bodies were sticky with combined sweat and ejaculate fluids.

Hand and hand they went to the bathroom for a shower. Dawn sat on the toilet to pee. "Oh allow me." Maria asked. She lifted Dawn to her feet and fastened her mouth around her pussy. In an erotic first for Dawn, Maria drank down all her pee and licked her pee hole clean. "You are delicious." Maria said and kissed Dawn. She tasted her urine in Maria's mouth. "Not too bad." she thought and vowed she might try it sometime with Gwen.

The warm water of the shower revived the two. Dawn soaped down Maria's body playing careful attention to her massive 39" tits. She rubbed them much more than necessary. Losing control of her lust, she pinched her nipples. Maria sighed contentedly and Dawn stopped pinching and sucked her right nipple, She pinched the left nipple with her right hand and lowed he left to Maria's shaved pussy.

Dawn skillfully parted her outer lips and plunged two fingers into Maria's vaginal opening. To keep from collapsing Maria placed her hands around Dawn's head and hung on riding the waves of a gigantic orgasm. Her fluids gushed and washed down the drain.

Dawn lowered Maria to the shower floor spread her legs and dived onto her sweet pussy. She tasted her residual juices and loved the sweet tangy taste. She ate Maria with all the skill she had cultivated in her 15 years as an avowed Lesbian. She was very good and brought the lovely Mexican to a quick long wave of one orgasm after the other. Maria had never had multi orgasms and almost passed out from the intense pleasure.

Ass she calmed down, Maria held her tight and kissed her gently' "Let's get some sleep my darling. " Dawn urged.

GWEN AND MARILYN

Marilyn and Gwen meet for the first time shortly after Gwen moved in with Dawn. She knew about her from the story Dawn related about the unforgettable night at Loving Angles. They became fast friends and lovers. She and Maria were frequent guests of Dawn and Gwen, but had not seen each other since the night of Dawn's assault.

Gwen invited Marilyn to her bed. They undressed and admired each other's body. Marilyn obviously kept in shape. Even after 11 years the 5'6", 110 lbs red head still measured 38-23-37 and still had a red haired landing strip above her otherwise bald pussy.

Dawn, now a 37-year-old blonde-haired woman, still had abundant 40" breasts which remained tight and taught. She still maintained a 23" waist and 36" ass. She had just recently returned to coaching the cheerleaders after caring for Dawn during her recovery. She works out and has frequent sex with the cheerleaders. The activity keeps her in top condition.

They rushed into each other's arms and hugged tightly there abundant breasts mauling each other. Their passion surged and that fell to the bed in side-by-side 69.

They maneuvered their bodies to place their breasts at eye level. Gwen tongued Marilyn's nipples and squeezed the abundant globes. Marilyn pinched Dawn's nipples and kissed her neck moving down her valley. She kissed and licked every bit of Gwen's amazing tits. Gwen pushed Marilyn's breasts together and ran her tongue over her nipples. The two paused and kissed deeply building the intensity of their sexual desires.

"I need you Gwen," Marilyn begged. "My pussy needs you! Please eat me now! Please!" Dawn started at he neck moved down her valley and tongued her belly button leaving a pool of her saliva. She spread her legs and teased Marilyn by kissing the flesh of her beautiful thighs. She slowly kissed each from her knees to just below her pussy.

Marilyn loved the tease and patiently waited for Gwen to reach her nirvana. Gwen moved her hands under her body griping her ass. She moved to Marilyn's belly button and licked down to her pussy. She loved the sensations her sensitive tongue felt as she licked down Marilyn's hairline.

As she licked her closed outer lips, Marilyn gushed delivering a copious amount of her tasty sweet pussy cream. Gwen sucked it in and swished it in her mouth. She swallowed and licked her slit as Marilyn continued to gush. Gwen ignored the flow as it covered her face. She spread Marilyn's outer lips and held them open with each hand. She tongued her vaginal opening slurping in more of her sweet juices. She released Marilyn's outer lips and inserted two long fingers in her pussy.

"Oh my sweet! Fuck me good! Fuck me deep!" Marilyn screamed. "Oh yes" Sooooooo Gooooood!"

Gwen added her other two fingers and plunged in and out of her extremely moist cunt.

"More! Harder!" Marilyn wailed.

Gwen formed a fist and buried it wrist deep. She moved in and out, twisting back in forth. Marilyn became very rigid and grunted repeatedly launching long streams of her clear ejaculate. Dawn watched the incredible display as it washed over her body in wave after wave. As it slowed to a drizzle Gwen removed her fist and drank the last of Marilyn's crystal clear ejaculate.

She found her clit and sucked it softly sending Marilyn into orbit. The sexy read head closed her eyes and saw twinkling stars. She felt her whole body become a mass of sensory sparks. She grabbed Gwen by the head, came, and came in a multi orgasmic frenzy.

Exhausted they helped each other to the shower. They sensually soaped down each other, lingering for long moments between the other's legs and upon their lovely chest. Marilyn pushed Gwen against the shower wall, knelt before her and pushed her thighs open. Warm water cascaded over their bodies. Gwen trembled in anticipation. Marilyn cupped her ass and pressed her face into Dawn. She split her outer lips with her tongue and buried in deep beyond her vaginal opening searching for her G spot.

The little nub proved difficult to locate. Gwen moaned and groaned as Marilyn's tongue continued to dance around her inner walls. Gwen released large quantities of her tasty juices that covered Marilyn and washed down the drain. Marilyn detected the little nub of Gwen's G spot and jabbed at it gently,

Gwen felt her body tense. The nerve endings went into overload. She could not take more probing and forced Marilyn away and ejaculated repeatedly. Marilyn managed to catch some of each spurt in her mouth swallowing in time to catch some of all six of Gwen's massive loads. They shared in with a deep kiss.

They had time before the water cooled to clean their bodies and shampoo each other.

They quickly changed the soaked sheets inhaling the sexy aroma. It lingered as they drifted off to a sound sleep resting comfortable in a sexy spoon.

MICHELLE AND MATT, BRAD AND NICOLE

Matt loved Brad without reservation but held a special place in his heart for the incredible beautiful transsexual Michelle. Just as his lover, Brad felt for Michelle's sister Nicole.

Matt and Brad managed to meet with the part time show girls, full time escorts about once a year and loved to hear about their adventures.

Both had traveled the world meeting mostly men who paid handsomely for just a few hours of sex. They had been sucked off and ass fucked by hundreds and had given a thousand or more blow jobs in their in their 11 years. They must have spent 10.000 dollars on condoms, money well spent considering the health risks.

Matt and Michelle shared more than a love for cock. They loved watching each other in sexy lingerie and dresses. It reminded them of the first time they met at Loving Angels and the incredible night of sex, that followed.

Michelle watched Matt carefully transform into Marty. She tied her hair into a ponytail. Marty slipped into a cut out teddy and sheer night T. She applied cherry colored smear proof lipstick and perfume he knew Michele loved.

Michelle wore a full-length satin nightgown with a deep V front showing just a hint of her gorgeous breasts. The lower half opened when she walked exposing her incredible legs.

The two became one of the sexiest couples one could imagine. They decided to show off and found Dawn and Maria as they were entering Dawn's bedroom.

"You are just too sexy," Maria admired.

"Lovely," Dawn agreed. "See you two later,"

They found Gwen and Marilyn in a 69. They paused from their tit play. "Very sexy!" Gwen said.

"Wow you are hot." Marilyn praised.

"I want some of you both." the bisexual Gwen insisted.

"Sorry to interrupt you." Michelle offered. "Sorry." Marty continued.

"Nonsense! You just turn us on even more." Gwen responded and continued lavishing Marilyn's breasts.

The next found Brandy and Nicole. Brad, now Brandy was dressed in red lace waist hip huger panties and a matching baby doll top. Nicole had a pink lace plunging halter teddy. They both displayed prominent bulges. Brad's 11 inch and Nicole's 7" cocks were hard to hide when dressed so sexy.

"Brandy, you look lovely." Marty gushed. "You too lover," Brandy replied hugging her and kissing her deeply.

Michelle and Nicole shared admiring looks and held each other kissing gently.

Marty led Michelle to the bed and gently placed her back down. Marty sat beside her spread her night gown open and gently caressed her 36:" breasts and rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Michelle removed her night T and pulled his face to meet her lips and a deep passionate kiss. She massaged his back, neck and shoulders.

Nicole placed Brandy next to Michelle, laid down next to her. Nicole removed her baby doll top. Brandy removed Nicole's halter-top and kissed her urgently. Nicole responded and opened her lips wide to lock his lips in a classic open mouth kiss. They played a game of dueling tongues.

Brandy loved Nicole's 38-inch breasts and was contend to spend hours sucking her nipples and palming her perfectly shaped globes. Nicole was justifiably proud of her breasts. She allowed lovers and clients alike to play and suck her tits at will. Over time, her nipples became very large and even more sensitive. The protruded a half inch until aroused then grew to an astonishing 1" long. Sucking her nipples was like sucking a small cock.

Brandy felt Nicole's 7-inch cock harden and moved down taking it in his hands. She sucked it just enough to provide lubrication, then jacked it up and down drawing out a generous portion of pre-cum.

She tasted Nicole and wrapped her lips around the head of her cock. She swirled her tongue around her head. Nicole was in ecstasy and needed Brandy's 11" monster. She maneuvered her body so the pair formed a classic 69 with Nicole on top. She easily took Brandy deep in he throat and held it several moments,

Brandy took in Nicole's 7" cock and wrapped her tongue around it as she bobbed slowly up and down. Nicole could not last any longer and blasted a long string of thick cum into Bandy's mouth. She gagged and pulled back as more cum erupted covering her face. Nicole collected her cum from Brandy's face and shared it in a delicious cream pie.

Michelle and Marty were too engrossed to notice or care about the action so close.

Marty moved from her breast to her cock. She licked around the hard head and down to her balls. She hummed each ball driving Michelle crazy. She liked the sensitive area between her sack and asshole and tongued her brown ring. Michelle moaned and took Marty's cock in her soft hands. She licked it up and down. She kissed her nuts and ventured a soft probe in his asshole.

Marty had waited a long time to taste Michelle's cock and wasted no more time in their foreplay. She swallowed her entire 9" cock in one gulp. Michelle easily engulfed the entire 9" of Marty's cock. They each bobbed in a frenzied race to see who would cum first. It was no contest as Michelle shifted into her amazing orgasm control. Marty tried mightily to hold back but finally lost the battle. She arched her back shot rope after rope of hot thick cum into Michelle's eager mouth. She swallowed until she could hold no more and took four more shots to her face and breasts.

She soon added to the mess relaxed her control and launched a long thick stream of cum into Marty's mouth, his face and chest. Michelle collapsed on Marty's chest. They were a squishy mess. They rolled around and playfully wrestled each other. Cum covered them from head to toe. They cleaned each other's faces and headed for the shower.

An equally messy Brady and Nicole joined them.

"Did you two have fun?" Nicole asked. "Michelle answered by kissing her sister.

"Evidently they did." Marty laughed. "How about you stud?" Brandy responded in the affirmative kissing Marty passionately. .

They gay lovers took one bedroom. Michelle and Nicole choose the other.

The entire group was startled awake by the ringing of a telephone.

To be continued...