Justice for Julie

Story Info
A wife cheats or does she...
10.8k words
3.87
60.8k
56
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers

This is a story of fiction. For you out there who don't own a dictionary, fiction means it's not true. My name isn't John and my wife's name isn't Julie. I do however know a Michelle, a Susan, a Jenny, a Carmen, and a Sharon and none of them are in this story. This is a copyrighted work and may not be published by anyone but me, Zeb_Carter.

I want to apologize to my readers...I mistakenly published the incorrect version of this story. It was an older version that I have since rewritten for publication. Again, all the comments I got were correct, that's why I had revised it for publication. I just grabbed the wrong version the first time.

Justice for Julie

* * * * John

I was sitting in the living room watching TV and waiting for my wife to come home from shopping. It was getting really late, past ten o'clock. She should have been home quite some time ago. I was getting worried, she usually wasn't this late on her shopping nights. But maybe something had happened that had her stuck in traffic. After all, Chicago was a big town and some of the malls she went to could get pretty crowded.

I sat in my chair, sipping my beer and not really watching the TV. There was a knock at the front door. I knew it couldn't be my wife, she would have driven into the garage and come in through the kitchen. I rushed to the door and opened it. Julie almost fell into the house. I looked out and saw a man running to a car idling at the curb. He jumped in the back passenger door and the car sped away, squealing its tires in the process.

Then I looked down at my wife. She was drunk as a skunk. Her eyes were open she smelled like a brewery and slurred her words, but the worst thing about her was her face was covered in cum. Fucking bitch had been out cheating on me. And the stupid cunt had gotten too drunk to drive home. I pulled her into the house, closing the front door. She was foul smelling. She smelled of stale beer, stale cigarettes, and stale sex. I was gagging the entire way to the bathroom.

I should have just kicked the bitch to the curb right there an then, but we had history together. Fifteen years and two kids. Thank god they were both away for the weekend. I lugged my limp wife through the house to the master bath, placing her in the cold hard tub. Her dress had ridden up her body and her cunt was on display for me. It was covered in cum and cum was oozing out of her cunt too. Who knows how many loads she had up there. I lifted one of her legs and looked at her ass. It was oozing cum too. Fucking slut and been DPed. Her panties were missing and once I cut her dress off her limp, drunk body, I found her bra was missing. She lay naked in the bottom of the tub, looking up at me stupidly.

"Hi honey," she slurred.

I took my phone from my pants pocket and started taking pictures. Her cum covered face, her cum covered dress, her cum cover cunt, the cum oozing out of her cunt, the cum oozing out of her ass and the fact she had no panties on. I took picture after picture. When I thought I had enough, I took a video of her, especially the dumb fucking look on her cum coated face. She dumbly smiled up at me as I filmed her. After I was finished I put my phone back in my pocket. Then I pushed her dress into a garbage bag and sealed it. This could come in handy later on.

I looked down at her in disgust and turned on the cold water. The spray hit her in the face. She screamed, but I didn't give a shit. I just sprayed her all over. Her skin broke out in goosebumps and she started shivering. Once I had all the cum rinsed off her, I pulled three of her douches out from under the sink. Standing up, I wondered. I opened the medicine cabinet and took down her birth control pills. She had two containers up there. Both were full. Stupid cunt had quit taking them.

I opened the first douche and pushed the nozzle into her pussy. With my other hand, I pinched her cunt closed to keep the douche inside her for as long as I could. The douche also contained a spermicidal. I squirted the entire bottle into her. A little leaked out, but I was able to keep most of in a good sixty seconds. Pulling the nozzle out I opened the next one. I pushed the nozzle in until I felt it touch her cervix. She was complaining that it hurt, but I ignored her until I had the tip of the nozzle shoved into her cervix. Then I crushed the bottle, squirting the douche into her womb. I just hope she wasn't ovulating and there wasn't an egg in there that had been fertilized. I'm pretty sure the spermicidal would kill that too. But it wasn't mine, at least I hope it wasn't mine...shit!

Pulling the bottle out a torrent of douche spilled out. I didn't watch it as it floated down the tub into the drain. The last bottle, I opened and shoved up her ass, using it like an enema. Not only did sperm come spilling out, but a bunch of crap did too. I turned on the water to wash all that shit down the drain. I turned the spray back on and rinsed her pussy and ass and the tub leading from her to the drain. I pulled a towel from the rack and started to dry off my wife.

Even after what she had done to me, I still cared for her. I might even still be in love with her after the anger, jealousy and feeling of betrayal subsided. I doubted it, but stranger things have happened in this world.

"Can you stand up?" I shouted at her.

She was still watching me, although her eyes looked vacant. She nodded. I held her arm closest to me. She slowly climbed to her feet and I almost dragged her out of the tub.

"Why are you being so mean to me," she slurred as I tried to keep her standing and dry her backside.

"Fuck you bitch," I yelled not really meaning to, but my anger was so great I couldn't help myself.

She looked at me and tears started to fill her eyes. I took the towel and her to the bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed. I dried her hair as best I could. I have no idea why I was doing this. What I should have done, is throw her out or just dumped her in the guest room to wake up all nasty and cum covered. But I would show her what she looked like when she got home. I had pictures.

I pushed her back onto the bed, pulled the covers out from under her and covered her up. She looked up at me and smiled stupidly.

"Good night dear," she slurred.

She closed her eyes. I just shook my head at the stupid cunt. I was still so angry at her that I wanted to smash her face in. But the fear of killing her and me going to jail overrode that anger. Plus all the time we had been together. I turned and left the bedroom. I left the light on. I didn't care if it woke her while I was thinking about what I was going to do with her.

I went to the kitchen and pulled an ice cold beer out of the fridge. I sat down at the kitchen table, opened the beer and chugged it all down. It felt good going down. Then I threw the bottle across the kitchen, hitting the wall above the garbage can in the corner. It shattered into a thousand pieces and I didn't give a shit. I put my face in my hands and cried.

"Why? Why? Why? Julie, Julie, Julie, why?"

I kept saying that over and over until I was completely exhausted. I got up, got another beer and sat back down, chugging half of it. I set the bottle down gently on the table. I put my face in my hands and thought back the past couple of months. She had started these shopping nights about then. Friday night, always Friday night. Saturday we would go out. Dinner, movie, then back home. She would model what she had bought the night before, then we would fuck like newlyweds. Then Sunday morning we would make love. Slow passionate love. Prior to her shopping nights, we would make slow passionate love on Saturday nights. Once a week if I was lucky. After the shopping nights, she wanted it Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Now I knew why. She would get fucked on Friday and it would make her horny for the rest of the week. At least I was the beneficiary of that one night of infidelity.

Fucking bitch. Why the fuck did she go and start this shit? What the fuck was she thinking? Why stop taking the pill if she was going to fuck around? Stupid fucking cunt! God, I was getting mad all over again. And the feelings of betrayal and jealousy were back in spades. I just wanted to punch her out, but I knew that wasn't the answer to this. Neither was kicking her to the curb...tonight. There were a couple of things I could do though. They also might make me feel better.

I went to my computer in the den. I went to our bank and listed our accounts. Everything was in joint accounts. They all had the correct balances. So she wasn't draining any of them and there were no big influxes of cash. I created a new account, in fact, two new accounts. I transferred all the money into one of them. They were in my name only. Tomorrow I would transfer all the money from that one account to the other.

I left a hundred dollar in our joint accounts. There were four of them. That should get her a bus ticket to her parent's house if I decided to kick her ass out. After I finished with the money transfers, I went back to the kitchen and sat down and chugged the rest of my beer. I sat there looking at the empty bottle. I thought that's what my life was now. Empty. I threw the bottle at the wall again shattering it above the garbage can. Now I was angry at myself for not seeing this sooner. What the fuck was wrong with me?

I was blinded by the sex. It had to be that. The sex was great. When she started her shopping nights she would bring bags of things home. Saturday night she would model them for me. That's what got us both going, at least that's what I thought. I guess she was already hot from whoever she was fucking on Friday nights. God, I was so stupid. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Blinded by her willingness to have sex four times a week. What the fuck!

I need to talk. Talk to her. She was...had been, my best friend. We talked about so many things together. Problems at work. Problem with the kid. The kids. How would I...we, explain this to the kids. A girl and a boy. My god. they were so young. Cass was 12, Jimmy was 10, so young. How do you tell them their mother is a cheating whore? Or do you? God, I needed to think, but the beer was getting to me. I was getting sleepy. I shook my head to clear it, but it didn't. I need sleep.

I went up to the bedroom. She was softly snoring on her side of the bed. The stupid bitch had a smile on her face. The anger rose in my throat. I suddenly felt like puking. I shook my head. That didn't help settle my stomach. I stripped out of my clothes and crawled into bed on my side. I didn't want to touch her. It was funny how revolting I found her to be, so suddenly. I closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep.

* * * * John

I remember waking a couple of times to get up and take a piss. Each time I looked at Julie and wanted to beat the crap out of her. But I'd lay back down and go back to sleep. Then I woke to the bright light of the sun shining into the room. I woke blurry eyed. I sat up and looked around. Julie was still sleeping, although she had the covers up over her head to keep the light from waking her. I shook my head as I looked at the bedside clock. It was eight in the morning. I swung my legs over the side and slipped my feet into my slippers. I got up, grabbed my robe off the end of the bed and slipped it on. I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I started the coffee. I went out front to get the paper. I was amazed to find Julie's car parked in the driveway. I casually went back inside, went to the den and went to another computer in the corner. That was the security system that had cameras all around the house. I started the playback about the time Judy was dumped on the front porch. Yep, I got the car that drove away. In fact, I could plainly see the license plate. I fast forwarded until I saw Julie's car pull up. I went back a few seconds and was surprised to see who brought it home. I would be having a talk with that worm. Not today, but maybe tomorrow after church, if the scum bothered to show up.

I burned two DVDs with everything done that night. I also copied the pictures and video from my phone to the DVDs. I then put them both in the floor safe under my chair. Julie knew nothing of this safe unless she stumbled upon it. She didn't know the combination. She did know about the wall safe in here. I went to it and pulled out the emergency cash and a couple of file folders with papers I would need if...what? I put everything in the floor safe.

Then a thought struck me. I took and made another copy of the DVD and put it in the wall safe and took everything else out and put it in the floor safe. Was I going to wait until she found it to confront her? I was debating this at the kitchen table, sipping my coffee when she came in looking like death warmed over. I just shook my head. She stumbled to the coffee maker. Took a mug from the cabinet and poured herself a cup. No sugar, no creamer, she sipped it black as she sat next to me.

"What happened last night?" she asked.

I put my face in my hands and started to cry. The stupid bitch doesn't remember. Could she have been drugged? Would he have done that? Probably. The motherfucker. Now my anger was directed at someone beside Julie. But, she shouldn't have put herself in a position like that. Where the fuck was she and how did that bastard get the drugs in her drink? He was going to pay, big time. Even if it took me a year to plan and execute it, he was going to pay.

Julie was looking at me, her eyes squinted down to slits. Sipping her coffee she just kept staring at me.

"I remember you calling me a cunt last night. Why?" Julie asked.

"What do you remember after leaving home to go shopping?" I asked right back.

"Hmm...I remember driving to the mall. When I got there I went to Macy's and was looking at their sexy nighties for tonight. I found three I think you'll like. Then I was headed to Sax when I passed this new nightclub that had opened. Susan and Michelle were standing in line to get in and pulled me with them. I was just going in to have a couple of drinks with them, then head down to Sax. I remember Susan dancing with some guy and Michelle was up getting another round when this guy stopped by the table and started talking. I waved my wedding ring in his face and ignored him. I grabbed my drink and finished it. I got up to leave. I remember walking out the door and heading down to Sax. After that everything gets fuzzy. Real fuzzy."

I looked at her. If she was telling the truth, she had been drugged. I needed to get her to the hospital quickly.

"Go get dressed," I said, getting up. She just looked at me like I was stupid. "Come on, let's go."

I grabbed her hand gently and pulled her up out of her chair. Up the stairs and into the bedroom. I pulled out panties, bra and jeans, and sweatshirt for her. I did the same for me, sans bra.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To the hospital," I answered.

"Why?" At least she didn't stop dressing.

"To get you tested to see if you were given Rohypnol."

"Rohypnol? Who would do something like that to me?"

"I don't know," I said knowing exactly who had done it, but I need proof she had been drugged first. "You ready?"

"Yes, where's my purse?"

"I don't know. Maybe in your car," I said.

"I drove home?"

"No, now let's go."

Her purse was in her car. It was unlocked, with the keys in the ignition. I got her in my car and we drove to the hospital. In the emergency room, I told them the story. They rushed her into a cube in the back. They let me go with. They drew blood right away. I signed all the consent forms. We sat in the cube waiting for the results.

"Sweetheart, if I was drugged, what happened? Do you know?"

"Can you wait until we get home dear." I was now much calmer about what she had done. If she was drugged, then it was not her fault. I was hoping she had been drugged. No, really I was. Actually, I wasn't hoping, just it would explain what happened to her and the two asshole...well they would pay. One way or the other.

About two hours later, the doctor came in with the results.

"I looks as if your wife was given...Rohypnol...the date rape drug."

"Then she was drugged?" I asked.

"Yes, she was drugged. I have a copy of the report so she and you can get together with the police."

"Thank you, doctor," I said taking the report from her.

"Yes, thank you, doctor. Will I ever remember what happened?" Julie asked.

"Some, but usually no one remembers everything. The drug kind of turns off your memory for the entire night. But some patients have remembered enough to testify in court against the person who drugged them. Any more questions?"

"No," I said. Julie shook her head also.

"Good luck. You're good to go. Just try to stay off your feet for the rest of the weekend and no alcohol." The doctor turned and walked out of the cubical.

"Come on sweetheart, let's go home and I'll tell you what I know about what happened last night." Julie smiled at me, took my arm and we walked out to the car.

When we got home I fixed us some coffee, neither of us had a chance to drink ours earlier. I sat across from Julie at the table looking at her completely differently than I had this morning. She had been drugged and raped. No there wasn't any blood or bruising, but that's because they had been careful, except they left a lot of their DNA behind. Of course, most of it had washed down the drain. But there was Julie's dress. It had several samples all over it. And I know who I was going to ask for the first sample and the rest of those involved. I had plans running around in my head as to how I was going to do that and get revenge.

"Julie, my darling, I want you to watch something," I told her pulling my phone out of my pocket.

I started the video and handed her the phone. She gasped when she realized it was her in the video. She watched it wide-eyed. When it started over she quickly handed me the phone back.

"My god, what the fuck happened to me?" she asked almost in tears.

"Someone slipped you some Rohypnol, then took you somewhere and more than one person fucked you. Evidently, you were awake enough to suck their cocks too. You were taken advantage of by persons unknown."

"My god, what you must think of me?" she said tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Last night if we had this conversation and you hadn't been drugged, yes you would have found me very, very angry with you. But a new day sheds some light on what really happened to you. I just have one question for you."

"Yes?"

"Would you like to get revenge on those who did this to you?"

She was stunned. She looked at me her mouth open. Yet her head was nodding in the affirmative.

"God damn right I would, even though I don't remember what happened, from what you recorded of me, I can guess what they did. Fucking right I want revenge."

"Good girl."

"How do we start? I don't remember who." She looked sad.

"Thank god you don't remember. It would probably drive you crazy. I'm almost over the edge as it is. But I know who one of them was."

"How?" Was all she asked.

"The security cameras got him bringing you to the front door and dropping off your car last night."

"Tell me who and I'll cut off his balls," she said a bit of ruthlessness in her voice.

"Not just yet. I need you to calm down a little more. Then tell me other than cutting off his balls what would be the best way to get revenge on a married man?"

"Fuck his wife and have her do it without drugs," Julie said the ruthlessness still in her voice but she appeared much calmer.

"Right. We...the both of us will fuck his wife. We will video it without her knowing and then send him a copy of the video with a note to meet us somewhere."

"Good. I want to at least kick him in the balls."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers