Justice for June

Story Info
Domestic spanking.
1.2k words
3.98
21.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the living room, June was close to tears. Her cheeks were bright red. Small wonder really, Stuart had ordered her to take off her jeans and, despite her pleadings, her panties too. "No Stuart, please don't spank me, I won't do it again, honest I won't," she begged as she struggled her way out of her tight jeans.

Stuart's reply was short, succinct and entirely predictable, "you should have thought of that before you went on a spending spree at the sales." He eyed his wife, no longer the slim and shapely girl he'd married, but she still looked good with her generous curves -- 2 children had added a few pounds and time had taken its toll too he surmised but wisely kept those thoughts to himself. Under his scrutiny June felt herself cringing and his next assertion brought her no comfort at all. "You've had this coming for some time, it's not only money matters where you've gotten slack -- you're been letting things go. Let this be a wake-up call for you."

"Noooooo," June moaned, shifting from foot to foot, clenching and unclenching her fists as realisation dawned -- she'd gone too far, she was going to be spanked, she knew it and she knew from past experience how awful it was going to be. "No, Stuart, please," she begged, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, "I'll be good, ever so good..." she paused hoping to hear a word of forgiveness but there was only silence "...I promise I'll be good, honest..." Her voice faded away leaving only the breathless sound of her sobs.

"I told you to take you panties off, didn't I?"

June shuddered, she was mortified -- how she hated having to stand before him and push them down. She knew that as they slipped down her legs it wouldn't be just her bottom she was baring... her bottombared so it could be spanked to maximum effect. She wanted to plead but the thunderous look on his face stopped her -- she hooked her thumbs in the elastic and pushed, she felt them clear her cheeks and a second later they slithered down to her ankles. She meekly stepped out of them, picked them up and placed them on the back of the settee and quickly covered herself with her small hands.

Stuart seated himself and called his wife over. She came to him with a little sob, her hands still modestly covering her curly pubic hair. The action amused Stuart, after all he'd lost count of the number of times he'd seen her gorgeous hairy pussy but he allowed her her little victory.

June felt his hand on her wrist, pulling her over, guiding her into the position he desired -- her plump cheeks, white as milk for the moment, looking up at him. He could see how tense she was, how tightly clenched her cheeks. And lying there, with the carpet only inches from her face, June felt shamed, shamed and childish just as she had when over Daddy's knee when she was much younger. She had a fleeting thought that she'd never escape -- there was always a man to dominate to her.

Without a word the spanking began, Stuart's big hand landed "splatt!" on June's bare bottom.

She howled.

Stuart ignored her, set himself a steady cadence and spanked her good and solid. His hand went from cheek to cheek and visited every inch of each cheek -- Splatt! Splatt! Splatt! Splatt! Splatt! Splatt!

June squirmed and writhed but he held her firmly -- all she could do was cry out loud -- oooowww... ooouchh.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeeee.....

As her buttocks changed colour June moaned, she kicked her legs and scrabbled at the carpet with her fingers. She sprawled there, begging and pleading when she had the breath to do so but she knew deep down that it had a way to go... and with an expertise honed over a dozen years of married life Stuart spanked his errant wife for just a little longer then paused, gave her time to recover and sent her to stand in the corner, admonishing her to stand with her hands on her head while he went to get the hairbrush. She stumbled across the room wailing as she went, "Stuart don't! Please, it hurts so much! I can't take any more."

She stood in the corner, feeling sorry for herself, wondering why it was so easy to defy her husband when she knew how harsh the consequences would be. He'd told her their finances were tight with Christmas not far away...oh why, why, why... Why was she such a brat? As she gazed at the wall the edge was going from the pain, being replaced by a deep urgent throbbing -- she squeezed her legs tight, "oh my God!" she whispered as the afterglow overtook her. Then she heard his footsteps and knew that it was too soon -- her ordeal was not over...her bottom had yet to feel the sting of the hairbrush!

Stuart sat down again and looked at his wife's scarlet bottom -- it must be as hot as hell he thought but consoled himself with a silent, "she deserves it -- and more!"

"Right June let's get back to business."

Tears welled in her eyes as she turned, she looked at him imploringly, "p-p-p-please," she stuttered,

Stuart shook his head and patted his knees. June walked across the room with what dignity she could muster and surrendered herself -- over his knee, face down, chubby bottom raised high -- just the way she knew he liked it.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! The first four blows were solid, two delivered to each cheek and all of June's hard-won dignity disappeared -- she squealed...like a schoolgirl...yelling her head off as the pain overwhelmed her "OOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW..." Oh how she twisted and turned but Stuart was in control -- he shifted his aim to the back of her legs and peppered both with the hairbrush turning them fiery red and ensuring June would not sit comfortably again for some time. If anything June's shrieks got louder and Stuart's spanks got harder and more strategically placed -- hitting the intersection of thigh and ass repeatedly while clutching her tightly as she struggled to escape.

"aaaaaaaaaiiiiieeeeeeeeeiiiiieeooooo....it hurts," she screamed, "stop...please stop..."

And he did -- he rested the hairbrush on June's sizzling cheeks and took several deep breaths. As he rested his heart rate slowed and he felt the hard bulge in his pants pressing onto June's hip. He smiled.

"Well young lady I hope you've learned a lesson this evening."

"Uh..Uhh..y-y-yes S-S-Sir" she stammered.

Stuart traced a fancy pattern on June's thigh with his fingernail, smiling as she cringed, "what is that lesson?"

"T-t-to be a g-g-good girl and obey you S-S-Sir."

"And don't you forget it!" Stuart ordered and released his grip on her. June fell to the carpet crying like a child and not concerned that her splayed legs were displaying that which half-an-hour ago she had covered with her hands!

Stuart helped her to her feet, turned her towards the naughty corner and sent her on her way saying, "the naughty corner for you young lady until you've calmed down."

"And no rubbing, June."

"Yes Sir," June answered leaning into the corner, her nose nearly touching the wallpaper as her body shook with sob spasms.

With a contented sigh Stuart adjusted his pants to a more comfortable position and flicked through the TV channels trying to find something to occupy him until June was sufficiently calm to take upstairs to the bedroom...