Justice Gets Served Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Justice still seemed to be recovering from her climax when they got back to the Field's house. Almost as soon as they got in, Tessa brought Justice to the living room to relax. Tessa lay lengthwise on the sofa with her head propped on a throw pillow. Justice, without hesitation had crawled up between Tessa's legs and rested her head on Tessa's flat stomach. Tessa lazily ran her hand through Justice's glossy dark hair.

"Can I get you ladies something to drink?" Ben asked. He liked the look of the two attractive ladies cuddling closely on the couch. They were so different from one another, but it was those differences that made them a very sexy match.

"Sure honey, a glass of red wine would be nice, thank you."

"How about you Justice?" Ben prompted.

"The same please."

As soon as he had left the room Justice scooted further up Tessa's body and the two women began kissing passionately. Their bodies pressed tightly together on the sofa. Their hands caressing with total appreciation for the other. Tessa was the more dominant kisser generally, however this time she held back that impulse, forcing Justice to pursue what she wanted. It was intoxicating and Justice found herself placing butterfly kisses down Tessa's throat, nibbling and licking the other woman's delicate skin. When Tessa signed softly with pleasure, Justice felt the sudden serge of power.

"Take what you want Justice. Don't be shy." Tessa's words were so soft that Justice could barely hear them over her own thundering heartbeat.

With gentleness, Justice pushed Tessa's top up over the smaller woman's breasts. Tessa wore no bra again, and her breasts were so firm and lovely. How had Justice not noticed just how beautiful the female form could be, before? Tessa's breasts were probably a full B-cup, close to being a C-cup. They had deep purple nipples with violet aureoles. Justice didn't hesitate to take one of the pretty nipples into her mouth and suck hard on it. Tessa cradled Justice's head against her breast and purred with her approval.

Justice was just working on the second nipple when Ben came back into the room carefully carrying two glasses of wine and bottle of beer. "I see you two couldn't wait."

Ben put his beer down on a side table next to the chair that faced the sofa. He then placed the two glasses of red wine on the coffee table in front of Tessa and Justice. He didn't say another word, and neither woman acknowledged his presence. That was fine by Ben, he would gladly watch for now. He quietly removed his baseball shorts, but left his boxers on. He took a seat in the chair across from the two sexy women. He could already feel his cock hardening.

Ben watched at Justice abused his wife's tits with her lips, tongue and teeth. Tessa purred with her pleasure as she lay back with her eyes closed. It was obvious to Ben that Tessa had somehow managed to put Justice firmly in control of what was going to happen. It was also clear to Ben that Justice was enjoying her power, and enjoying Tessa's body very much. Ben could feel his balls tighten along with his fully erect cock.

The two women quickly brought each other into a frenzied state of need and soon clothes were being tossed in various directions until both women lay in a tangled naked heap. Justice still held the power position with her perfect body poised beautifully over Tessa's petite stunning body. They kissed deeply while their tits brushed and pressed together between them. Ben decided he would have to remove his boxers. He stood quietly and pulled them down. His hard dick popped forward pointing at the fantastic scene before him. Ben had watched his wife with other women before, but this was different somehow. Ben, much like Tessa, hoped that Justice would be the one. Would be the link to complete their marriage.

Justice did not hesitate when she reached for Tessa's cunt. She briefly rubbed Tessa's clit, but seemed eager to burry her slender fingers in the wet cunt hole. Tessa's breath sucked in quickly as Justice's fingers entered her. Ben sat back down and took his cock firmly in hand. It felt smooth and velvety in his hand. He was familiar with his cock; every ridge and vein from the base to the full purple head. He lovingly stroked his cock, but didn't take his eyes off of Tessa and Justice.

He watched as Justice fucked Tessa with three fingers. Ben could sense his wife's impending orgasm, but Justice must have been unsure, because she suddenly pulled her fingers from Tessa's snatch. Tessa opened her eyes in dismay. She had been so close, so very close. Justice seemed unsure as she began to lower her face toward Tessa's pussy. Tessa caught her face and stopped her.

"No baby. I want to teach you that gently. I want to teach you how to eat me, but now is not the time. Please put your fingers back inside me and keep doing exactly what you were doing. I am so close. I am going to cum all over your fingers." Tessa's voice was so gentle, almost motherly.

Justice did as Tessa instructed, and before long Tessa was moaning softly again near her climax. Ben stoked his cock in rhythm with Justice's thrusts into Tessa. He could feel his cum bubbling and boiling in his balls. He would cum soon. His wife would come soon. And they did. They both came at the same time. Tessa tossed her head from side to side crying out with her climax. Ben grunted and tugged hard as his seed spewed forward onto his stomach.

Tessa gently took Justice's cream covered fingers and brought one to her lips. She licked one finger clean of her own juices. She then pushed the other two wet fingers into Justice's mouth. Justice readily licked Tessa's cream from her own fingers. Ben could see that Justice was going to be wild for eating pussy. It was evident in her satisfied smile. He could only hoped she might enjoy swallowing cum just as much.

Moments later he found out the answer to that question. Tessa finally looked toward her husband. She felt very happy. She knew she was falling in love. She spied Ben's undressed state as well as the sticky load of cum all over his lower belly. Her eyes lit with a familiar desire. His wife was a cum whore. She loved his cum in any and every hole. She had no issues with swallowing his loads while performing oral sex on him. Ben watched his wife whisper into Justice's ear. Then they both looked toward him, neither missing the huge load of cum on his belly.

Ben felt his stomach contract with excitement as the two women untangled themselves from one another and slowly advanced on him. He watched as they knelt before him, and leaned over his knees. Together they licked up every last drop of cum from his belly. When they were done, his cock was rock hard again. Tessa didn't hesitate to take her husband's cock into her mouth. Justice kept her face close and waited for her turn. Tessa took Ben's dick deeply into her throat until her lips reached the base and she had seven thick inches pushed deeply into the back of her mouth. When she finally lifted her mouth off of his throbbing cock, Justice quickly took over.

Justice, as it turned out, was great at giving head. She could almost take him fully into her throat, and she was fantastic at keeping her mouth firmly clamped, while her tongue moved furiously over his sensitive skin. Ben was in heaven. The two women flawlessly took turns sucking on him. "I'm going to cum!" Ben gritted out between clenched teeth.

It was Justice that wrapped her mouth around his pulsing dick. She took him deep into her mouth, until he felt the head of his cock cradled against the back of her throat. With a final grunt he poured stream after stream of hot cum down her throat. Justice swallowed him eagerly. Ben shuddered from his release. Removing her mouth from Ben's dick, Justice turned and kissed Tessa lovingly.

All three eagerly looked forward to the evening ahead of them...

12