Justice isn't Always Perfect Ch. 02

Story Info
In over my head.
2.5k words
3.54
22.6k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few weeks of having Justus Sr. living with us, Ellen cuddles up to me as we lay in bed for the night and purrs. "Ted honey, I need to get something off my heart. I love you and I did something that is not like me." She gulps. "I did something for Justus yesterday, it wasn't planned really. But I guess I have been knowing he wanted me to for awhile now."

I look at her, feeling my heart being stabbed but just reply. "Go on Ellen, spill it."

"Yesterday" she says, "I was sitting and talking with Justus on the couch. He was rubbing himself. I mean he was rubbing his penis thru his pants and he told me he just had to get some relief. I know it was wrong but I didn't stop him as he grasped my left hand and placed it over his penis. It felt electric and warm. I tried to say out loud, this is wrong but no words came out."

"My God Ellen." I exclaim, "He just keeps taking and taking, manipulating us. Can't you see we must get away from him. What else happened?!

"Ted, I made him feel good. I helped him get his cock out and I jerked it for him."

"Oh now its his COCK." I bark out, as she holds me tighter and starts fondling my crotch area. I am beginning to have flash backs to there sex, my body betrays me as she tunes my penis for her liking.

"That's what he told me to call it honey, I rubbed it and stroked it just like I am doing to yours right now. I felt like a different person, I couldn't stop or say NO. He begged me to keeping stroking it, saying it felt so good. He told me to suck on it, suck on the head."

"Jesus Ellen, you've never tried that for me. Do you even care about how this makes me hurt inside?" I say.

"Oh I care very much how you feel dear, very much." she says. "That's why I confessed this to you. I love you so very much Ted and this is even harder to tell you about it than it was to actually pleasure Justice. He came big time, you know."

"I guess I do KNOW now!" I bark at her, as I feel my full hard on being squeezed and stroked slowly. Images popping up in my mind. Seeing her pretty red hair swishing around as Justus commands her with his black paw to take more in her loving mouth.

"Honey." She says, with a questioning voice. "Could I... Um, i'de like to show you how I did it. I mean, if you don't hate me too much to allow me to do it?"

Before I can get clear of the fog in my head, my cheating wife's lips are swirling and twisting around my penis head and her tongue is slithering all about, making me throb.

"Ellen, you don't have to do that. I don't hate you even a little." I mumble to her in a mousey whine. "Oh dear God that feels so good, I'm about to come."

"MMMMMMMM" Is her only reply as I give in and let go of my load. Possibly the biggest load of my life, volleying out 5 glorious ropes into her warm succulent mouth. As she just keeps sucking and moaning. Almost passing out, I am startled to feel kisses on my forehead and then my mouth.

"Darling was that pretty special for you? I know it was for me, I loved doing it." She admits to me.

"Yes it was Ellen. That is something I never thought I would feel in my life. I have heard a couple of men talk of getting blown but it never sounded like something a respectable woman would want to take part in. Are you sure you are not going to get sick from swallowing all that sperm down?"

"No don't worry honey, Justus spirted out more than twice what you gave me and I never felt ill. I cannot decide if I like your creamy, watery sperm or his thicker, salty sperm better." She states, matter of factually.

"Good lord Ellen!! You swallowed him too?" I bark at her. "why does he keep getting his every little wish granted. From You. From the dammed Courts. Hell, even from Me."

"Now darling, don't make a huge fuss about it." She half giggles to me. " Believe me, he really needed to get pleased. He had been building up way longer than you or I. I am really thankful he taught me how. I think it will come in really handy for you and I, don't you agree?"

I nod a confused look at her as we hug and get settled in for our sleep. Within minutes, my mind replays over and over the image of her sucking Justus big black penis.. No, cock. I cant stop to wonder is Ellen having the same visions swirling round in her mind?

******

The next morning, I am piddling around in the kitchen making coffee and such. Justus Jr. comes scooting in looking for some food. I tell him good morning, he chirps good morning back and then starts telling me that mom is going to take him to the YMCA today and get signed up for soccer. I tell him that's really great and that he will get a big kick out of that. He smiles big, getting the corny joke I just made. A few minutes pass and I begin to put on my jacket to head out the door for work. Justus Sr. comes wobbling into the kitchen bellowing. "Good morning Jr, you ready for some of daddy's famous eggs and bacon? Hey there Ted. Hows it hanging? You heading out so fast?

"Yes I'm heading off pretty quick, they don't put up with late employees very long. I reply.

"Hey I hopes you enjoyed your night. Mamma learned her something the other day, thanks to me." He blabbers "I figure you kinda owe me for giving her some pointers on

pleasing her man." He chuckles as he slaps my back and wobbles over towards the stove. I cant help but spot that big bulge in his boxers as he moves around. Just what I don't need to be thinking about now. I ponder, as I head out the door.

********

A couple of nights later I am laying in our bed waiting on Ellen to get finished primping for bed. Earlier this evening I could feel her vibe, I am excited that she is in the mood tonight. "Honey.." She purrs at me as she slithers into the bed with that dreamy look, her perky breasts jiggling thru her nightie. "You know i have been thinking about you all day darling. I cannot wait to feel your hard penis inside me.. I'm so wet and horny. Let me sit on that big thing."

"God yes Ellen, its all yours.. Come all over my big cock." I moan as i help her sink down on my throbbing shaft. "MMMMMMM you feel so wet and tight tonight woman. Ride me baby."

"Oh Ted you feel so good in me, i want your hot come in me deep. I'm ovulating darling, your big cock will pump a baby into me. Cum in me." She squeals out.

"Oh baby you got me so close," I confess. Take my big black cock, I'm going to stretch your little pussy out good."

She shudders and moans. "I'm coming Ted, oh i am coming so good on your big black cock. Come baby come, make me pregnant!!" Hearing my sexy wife moaning and commanding me to impregnate her drives me over the edge.

"Yes Ellen you hot mamma, here it comes. I'm filling your womb. Take my African seed, get it all MMMMMMMMMMMMM" I yell as I blow inside her, twitching and throbbing.

"MMMMM my gosh Ted, that was beyond great.. Just mind blowing darling." she tells me as we catch our breath and fondle each other in the after glow.. "Your big black cock isn't feeling so big anymore darling."

The humiliation in my eyes and on my face is obvious and I can see that she is aware of it. "Ellen, I am not really sure how that came out of my mouth. Maybe I was extra horny, or hearing you saying my penis was big." I tell her, in an aching voice. "You felt so wet and tight, like I was actually bigger. I think I felt you come twice and that has never happened. Did you get extra turned on?"

She kisses me repeatedly, glowing with devotion and states. "I surely did mister. You set me off like a bomb, like I was with a stranger for first time maybe. You know we came together and that hasn't happened in a very long time... Take my African seed.

You loved saying that didn't you teddy? How about black baby batter darling? I so wish for us to get pregnant soon."

I tell her. "If its going to take more nights like this one, you can count me all in angel. My black baby batter is building back up as we speak."

"Take it easy big boy. We are both up pretty early tomorrow. I will try my best to slip away from my dreadful husband tomorrow night and let you take me with your big black cock and exotic seed." She confesses, as she snuggles in close and drifts off to sleep.

*******

Four months have passed by sense I first gave my gorgeous wife my big black cock. Still no pregnancy but our loving is as good once again as when we first married. I tried something new the other night that she really got turned on by and I can tell she will desire having it often. It happened innocently, we had just made love, I came in her. Minutes later the phone rings and as she is straddling forward to grab it, her sexy love tunnel is inches from my mouth. I pull her nightie over my head as I'm shifting her around, my mouth and tongue make contact on her clit. It startles and stops her but she carries on the visit with Cindy, her dear ole mother. As I gently probe and explore her sex with much curiosity, causing her to moan out loud. She manages to beg off the phone with mom.

"Oh god yes, do that again honey! MMMMMM do circles on my clit.. Yes just like Ted.. Eat my pussy baby! She babbles as she rotates and grinds her sex box deeper onto my face. Shocking me and suffocating me for an instant. My eyes shudder and my whole body jerks as she orgasms on me. Feeding me more of our juices, I keep lapping it up until she falls over to my side.

I fondle her fine red locks and nibble her neck asking. "How was that Ellen? You managed to make quite a mess on my whole face. Not to bad for a first time, huh?

"Oh Ted that was wonderful, so unexpected and arousing. Thank you darling... I had no idea you would ever want to do that for me."

"You bring out the animal in me woman." I reply. "It happened and ended way too fast but I felt great the short time I got to explore your love tunnel."

She inquires. "You mean my pussy baby? My Snatch? My hairy cunt? That's what Justus calls it dear. He told me you wouldn't ever be interested in eating me, being all Christian like you are.

I reluctantly croak out. "Why would he tell you that Ellen? Its not like its any of his business. I will tell you, I was a bit scared how you would react to me doing it, being all Christian like you are. The bastard calls you bad names, cut downs and you still care for him motherly like."

She looks at me oddly and says. " I know it seems to you that way dear. He has got his faults but those words never bothered me. Did my pubes turn you off? My hairy pussy honey? Justus wanted me to shave it smooth. I told him that is out of the question."

"What!" I bark back at her. "Did he rape you again??

Hugging me tighter, she says. "No Ted, it wasn't that. But.. You see, the last time I pleasured him.. and I have told you about all five times I have sucked him honey. Well, this last time he kept going on about wanting to eat my pussy, asking if I had ever had that done. He wore me down darling. We went into his bed and we did the 69. Yes I'm pretty sure its 69, he laid down first and pulled me on top with my pussy over his fat lips. That's the first and only time he told me I should shave. He ate me Ted. I sucked his big cock and came on his mouth hard. He told me there was no sense in telling you because you would find the act gross. I'm sorry I left that part out honey. Please forgive me... It wont happen again I can assure you because he said he would only ever eat me again if I get hairless down there."

I shake my head side to side. Blown away at the fact that the bastard had beat me once again. I push at her, trying to separate her as I yell. "Ellen why don't you tell me your desires? Tell me the things you tell him dammit."

Tears streaming out of her sweet green eyes as she mumbles. "I will darling, I promise.. I don't intend to talk of anything in particular with him honey. Its him that starts and leads the conversation towards things sexual. You know I am quite proud of taming his juvenile ways. I cannot stop giving him pleasure from time to time but he will never taste my love tunnel again.. You did it much better dear, I came much harder sitting on your face." She pull me tight again, kissing me gently and adds. "If it will make you feel any better, I can tell you before I am going to pleasure Justus.. Or If you want, you can watch me. Be in the room when I do it.

I moan to her. "Ellen I'm not sure about that. It seems like that would be too awkward for me. The last time you were with him in my presence I came in my boxers twice without even touching my penis."

She assures me. "I know dear and that was a long time ago, under terrible circumstances. I never thought lesser of you because of it. It was just something that happened, a natural body reaction. Pretty much any man is going to feel arousal seeing bodies of different color touching and pleasuring."

"Lets just get some sleep Ellen and not worry over this mess."

To be continued...