Justice isn't Always Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still not close to Justus Junior and I know that grieves Ellen. She just adores her son, who looks exactly like his father, big and very black. Justus comes by every week to spend time with his son, who calls him "daddy." I'm just "Ted."

Ellen encourages that bastard Justus Sr. to come by during the week as well, which he often does. She has prayed so much for Justus to stop his drinking and use of the sluts on the streets. It seems it might be working. He calls Ellen, Ellen, or Mamma. His ghetto slang has disappeared for the most part when he is around any of us. She feels their son needs to be with his father. We've even got a picture of Justus Sr. in the living room holding his son.

I don't know where our marriage will go from here. I want to make it work, but it's hard. Maybe if we could just make our own baby together things would be better.

Only just a week ago, I came home from a four day business trip to find that Justus Sr. has made himself at home. Ellen exclaiming to me that his money can be put to better use and she can make sure he continues to live sober and fight off the temptations of the whores.

I have no strength or will to fight with her on it. All I can do is stand on the sidelines watching Justus as he leers at my wife and plays daddy to their son.

To be continued...

12