Justice League Quickies Ch. 03

Story Info
Lois Lane lends Supergirl a hand.
1.1k words
4.41
12.6k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
139 Followers

Kara Danvers gritted her teeth as she leaned back against the bathroom wall, with two fingers embedded in between her legs. Oh, how she needed to get off so badly. Staying with her cousin and his wife as the nineteen-year-old prepared for her second year of college was a boon on her finances, but being in their presence made it difficult for her to get some time for herself, especially with his superhearing. But now with Superman off-world, and Lois working late at the Daily Planet, Kara could finally get some time to relieve herself. She was a girl with needs, and not being able to get off for two weeks drove her crazy.

Last she heard from Babs, she was busy getting railed like a wild animal. And her older "sister" Karen Starr was undoubtedly getting laid left and right. Unfortunately for Kara, finding a boy (or girl) who could satisfy her in bed without her killing them was a difficult endeavor. Not that she had much luck trying.

She pumped her fingers in and out, as hot water rained down on her from the showerhead above. She thought of all the cute guys that she came across during her line of work as Supergirl. Tough luck that Nightwing was taken, as Babs wasn't one to share. She also thought of the hot women she had encountered as well. (I bet Wonder Woman knows how to treat a superpowered woman's body), thought Kara. But surely the Themiscyran princess was a bit out of her league. Her mind continued to wander, envisioning all the hot people that she wished were here with her. She thought of Karen, Power Girl, and Kara instinctively fondled her B-cup breasts, wondering if they'd ever grow as large as those of her multiverse "sister". She then briefly thought of Lois, and how sexy she looked in her prim and proper suit that just showed a hint of cleavage. Kara felt a bit dirty thinking of her cousin-in-law that way, but hey, at least she could confirm that Kal had good taste.

She shut her eyes, as one hand tweaked her erect nipples and the other continued playing with her tight cunt. She rubbed her clit furiously. Aroused as she was, she still wasn't close to release yet. So she tried even harder, her mind so focused that despite her superhearing, she didn't even notice that someone had wandered into the bathroom with her until it was too late.

"Oh my god, Lois!" Kara exclaimed, as she slipped and fell onto the wet floor, landing flat on her ass with her legs open towards her new visitor. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright, sweetie," the brunette reporter calmly reassured. At that point, Kara noticed that Lois was in a bathrobe. And nothing else. "I was your age once. Had some needs that had to be fulfilled. Need a hand?"

Lois extended a hand out to the prone Kara, and Kara took it. As she stood back up, Lois pulled the young blonde in and whispered into her ear, "I can help you out. I know a little something pleasuring Kryptonians."

Kara smiled sheepishly at the offer. This was her cousin's wife propositioning her and yet... she couldn't deny that Lois was sexy as hell. Kara hesitated, and then leaned in forward to kiss her cousin-in-law on the lips. The way brunette worked her tongue, Kara knew immediately that Lois was someone who knew how to seduce.

Lois pulled away for a second, stepping behind the shower door. Through her X-ray vision, Kara could see her fiddle with the light switch, though her vision was a bit fogged up from her own arousal. The lights dimmed, and a pair of faint green and pink lights appeared. Suddenly, Kara felt frail and soft, but also even hornier than ever.

Lois stepped back through the shower door, disrobing in the process. Kara could barely contain herself at the sight. Well into her thirties, Lois Lane took very good care of her body. Kara bit her lip as she scanned the brunette up and down several times, admiring her smooth legs, her shaved pussy, and her firm C-cup breasts.

"We have a few Kryptonite lights around the house, for occasions like these: green for de-powering, pink to get you in the mood," Lois explained. "Don't worry, we won't tell Clark about us."

Lois stepped in just in front of Kara, underneath the shower. She slid her hands up the teenager's legs, stopping just of her lower lips.

"Relax," she whispered.

Lois nudged Kara against the wall, picking up the petite blonde by her thighs, and diving into her wet blonde muff.

Kara squealed as she felt a tongue against her precious lips for the first time. Feeling weak, she encircled her legs behind Lois's head, holding on tightly as the older woman gave long tantalizing licks up and down her labia.

"Holy crap!" she cried out, as Lois began to flick her tongue up and down at a faster pace. It was amazing. She had never been eaten out before, but now she swore that the next time she saw Batgirl, or Donna Troy, or one of the female Teen Titans, she was going to beg them to go down on her, boyfriends be damned. She leaned back against the shower wall, in order to avoid falling over, as her hips bucked with every stroke of Lois's tongue. Kara admittedly didn't know much about Lois before she married Clark, but one thing was certain now: Lois definitely fucked a lot of women.

Lois's wonderful tongue continued to swirl around the insides of the blonde beauty, as the Supergirl convulsed in pleasure. Kara was certain that her orgasm would come soon. Her breath quickened, and her heart rate shot up.

And then Lois found Kara's clit. Her tongue scraped against the wet and engorged love button, and Kara's mind nearly broke. Ecstasy ripped through the young and inexperienced teenager's body, that Kara didn't even notice that Lois had inserted a finger into her ass. Lois's lips latched onto Kara's clit, as Kara clenched hard around the intrusive digit in her ass. Her climax hit her hard, and without mercy. She bucked her hips several more times, and Lois, a dedicated pussy-eater, did not let go until the blonde stopped twitching in orgasm.

"Oh my god, that was amazing!" Kara exclaimed. "Where did you learn to do that?"

Lois set the blonde down on the ground, and kissed her so that Kara tasted her own love juices.

"I did work with Wonder Woman," Lois replied with a wink. "So now that you know what it's like to get eaten out by a woman, how about you learn how to return the favor? I have needs, too."

Kara blushed as she nodded yes.

***

(Next up will be... Black Canary. Or Zatanna. Or maybe the new Green Lantern Jessica Cruz. Haven't decided.)

Bozo12
Bozo12
139 Followers