Justice League Quickies Ch. 05

Story Info
Roy Harper partners up with Thea Queen.
1.3k words
4.64
5.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

Roy Harper entered his dilapidated apartment, frustrated. Damn that Oliver Queen, continuing to treat him like a child, when the billionaire himself rarely behaved like an adult. Roy wasn't Speedy, Green Arrow's sidekick anymore. He was Arsenal, his own man. He had proved his worth time and time again, with the Titans, the Outsiders, and the Justice League! He didn't need addle-brained Green Arrow smothering him. And the nerve of Oliver to accuse him of using again!

Roy angrily punched the side of his damaged drywall as he made his way into his bedroom, which drew a started gasp from the lump of sheets on his bed.

"Easy there, you hunk," a feminine voice giggled. "Don't hurt yourself."

Roy looked up at his bed, where the moonlight revealed something unexpected: the obscured figure of Thea Queen, Oliver's teenaged sister. Roy remembered her fondly from his training sessions at Oliver's mansion. Her cute freckled face always looked in awe as she shouted words of encouragement at him. Oliver was rather protective of her, as he forbade Roy from ever talking to her, even though she was only a couple of years younger than rugged sidekick. But she had grown up into quite the lady, from what Roy could see of the slight slivers of bare skin that weren't covered by the bedsheets.

"Thea? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Wow Roy, is this the best way to greet your new roommate?" the cute brunette asked, playfully.

"New roommate?"

"Ollie and I had an argument. He was being too controlling, so I thought it was time I took off on my own," she explained. "I'm eighteen now..." she teased, as she sat up, keeping her sheets on her body. "I thought I could stay with you... be your new partner. Looks to me you've been working solo the last few months... in the streets and in the sheets."

"Thea, you can't stay here," Roy protested. "If Ollie finds out..." he paused at the thought.

"Ollie would be so mad if he found out, wouldn't he?" Thea persisted. "How does that make you feel?" (Damn that girl, she really knows how to push your buttons, doesn't she?) Roy thought. And yet... what was the downside? She's only a few years younger, and she's an adult. (Why not?)

Before he had time to think things through with both heads, Thea rose up and kissed him on the mouth. The feisty brunette pulled him down to the bed before he could change his mind. She ran his hands all over his body, stripping him of his armor as quickly as she could. She had wanted this for so long, ever since Ollie had first brought the street rat into the Queen household. Ollie had warned her to stay away, but now yjsy he had no say in her life, there was no stopping her.

She pulled down his boxers, freeing the prize she desperately craved. He had a good six inches, at just half mast. She cupped his balls, and watched as it twitched in her small gentle hands. She rubbed her hand along the shaft, giving it a couple of good strokes before putting the tip in her mouth. Her inexperienced tongue licked the underside of his shaft, as her mind went back to the lessons Dinah gave her. Giving head to the real thing was nothing like sucking on Dinah's collection of dildos, but the thirsty moans that came out of Roy's mouth told her that her cocksucking skills were up to par, for a beginner. She had known Roy to be something of a slut, having bedded the likes of Donna Troy and Cheshire, but neither of them learned from the Black Canary, the best in the business at giving oral.

She sealed her mouth tightly around the hardened piece of meat, and bobbed her head and down the shaft, trying to get as much of him she could inside of her. She didn't quite have the skills to deepthroat him (she'll have plenty of practice to do so), but she didn't neglect the rest of him, keeping her hands on him as she pumped his full length. She had to restrain herself from touching her wet nether regions to focus on her man.

Roy looked down and saw her big doe eyes staring up at him while her mouth was full of his cock. Never would he have thought that Oliver's innocent little sister was such a slut. Feeling his orgasm imminent, he grabbed the back of her head and held her in place as he involuntarily thrusted himself down her throat, and ejaculated into her mouth.

His semen caught Thea by surprise. She gagged at first from the sudden intrusion, but then opened her throat to guide his hot spunk into its proper place. She sucked on his head diligently, swallowing up every last drop. She smiled up at her lover, and opened her mouth wide to show him that she hadn't missed a drop.

"Wow..." Roy exclaimed. "Where did you learn to..."

"A pretty bird taught me," Thea said sweetly, thinking of her sultry blonde teacher. "She gave me some... hands on lessons. But don't you worry, she left me my virginity intact."

Roy felt himself harden in her hands at the sound of her words. He couldn't believe that the rich little debutante of the Queen family was still a virgin, and that he was going to be the one to take her innocence. He shoved her down on the bed, his prick ready once again. He pulled the bedsheets off of her, pleased to find that the petite brunette was already naked, save for a pair of visibly damp panties. Even if she wasn't stacked like the Amazon Donna Troy, little Thea Queen had still certainly grown up in all the right places.

He planted trailed a trail of kisses starting with her perk breasts and going down her body, stopping at her wet mound to remove the last of her garments. She must have done a bit of trimming before coming to his apartment, he found. He licked around her lower lips, teasing her clit that was crying out for attention.

"Roy... please..." Thea begged. "Fuck me, now!"

He obeyed her, sliding back up on top of her. Her legs spread out on either side of him, and he placed his tip at her untouched innocence. Her lips quivered in anticipation. Thea looked up at Roy, her eyes pleading.

He thrusted hard and quick into her unexplored region. For Thea, it was pain, but also pleasure, to feel the sensation of real man's cock tear inside of her for the first time, breaking her hymen. And not just any man. Roy. The guy she had a crush on for years. And the one who would make her annoying brother the most furious if he had found out who was sticking it into his precious little sister.

"It hurts!" she cried out. Roy looked at her in worry for a second. "More!" she demanded. "Again."

And so Roy withdrew himself from her entrance, and plunged back into her tight warm box. It still hurt, but this time it was more pleasurable. Slowly, he ramped up his tempo, thrusting into her with an increased rhythm. She loved every second of it. He pushed her legs up to her chest, giving himself an even better angle for penetration. Every time his cock violated her, she hit a new high. Her legs rested on his shoulders as he pulled her body into the air, all without missing a beat.

"I'm cumming!" she cried out. "Oh my god, oh my god I'm cumming!"

She felt him loosen his grip on her and he began to set him down.

"No!" she protested. "Cum inside of me!" She wrapped her legs around him back, preventing him from pulling out as he came once again, flooding her fertile womb with his seed.

"Wow..." she said, once she had her fill. "You're quite the animal in the sack, Speedy. I'm looking forward to being your partner."

Roy panted, clearly exhausted from the workout his new junior partner had given him. An uncomfortable thought rose in the back of his mind.

"You're uhhhh... on the pill, right?"

Thea ignored the question as she snuggled up against his sweaty body, feigning to sleep.

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers