Justice League Quickies Ch. 06

Story Info
Power Girl takes Wally West for a quickie.
963 words
4.11
9.5k
17

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

Wally West, The Flash, was ironically running late. He speedwalked as stealthily as he could through the Hall of Justice, not wanting to go too fast, lest he draw attention to himself. Sleepless nights taking care of an eight-month pregnant Linda had taken its toll on the usually chipper speedster. He was a dedicated husband, attending to her every need, and making sure she was never uncomfortable. The price, however, was that his own needs were not taken care of.

He was just about to speed up to a light jog when he inadvertently collided with a heroine with a tall stature and a large chest: Power Girl.

"In a hurry?" Karen Starr asked, chuckling at the wide-eyed redhead in front of her.

The sleep-deprived Wally broke into a stammer. "Canttalknowinahurry-"

"Wally," Karen interrupted. "My eyes are up here."

Wally was aghast to catch himself staring at Karen's bust. Was he really that sex-starved, that he was incapable of conversing with another woman? He was in the midst of stuttering out an apology when Karen stopped him.

"I'm joking!" the blonde laughed. She thrust her chest out, giving him an even closer look at her cleavage through her famous boob window. Like the tired young man in front of her, Karen too had been going through something of a dry spell. And with a body like hers, not getting some action was practically a crime! Fortunately for her, Karen spied an opportunity for both of the heroes to get something that they long needed.

The statuesque Kryptonian took a step towards the shorter man. She reached out and gripped him by the shoulder backing him against a conveniently placed closet door behind him.

"Karen..." Wally began, "there's no way I can do this... I'm married... Linda... she's carrying twins..."

He was stopped mid-conversation when Karen shoved her twins into his face. (Maybe... just this one time...) Wally thought to himself.

"Let's do this fast," Karen whispered into his ear, "Fastest Man Alive."

She kissed him as he opened the closet door behind him, and they moved into the confined space. Karen pushed Wally against the wall, as she knelt on the floor. One hand worked to undo his belt while the other reached behind herself. The top of her leotard fell towards the floor, freeing her natural DDs.

"Like what you see?" she teased. "Every guy in the Justice League wants to play with these. Some of the girls do, too." She pulled down Wally's tight leggings to free his neglected cock. She took the eager cock into the palm of her hand, and it quickly sprung to life.

"Looks like little Wally hasn't seen much action lately," she said, guiding the cock between her twin mounds. "Mmmmm... they feel nice, don't they? You ever experience breasts like these?"

"No," Wally moaned, as he felt the warmth of her tits around him. "Linda's... only a B-cup."

She lowered her mouth onto him, sliding his entire length into her throat to coat him with her saliva. She could taste his pre-cum. She closed her tits tightly around him, pumping him up and down as he moaned uncontrollably. Months of neglect meant that he did not last long at all. He burst in her mouth within a minute, and Karen sealed her mouth tightly around him, swallowing his seed like a pro and not letting a single drop get wasted. She sucked him dry, and kept sucking until she felt him harden in her mouth. The speedster may have been quick to fire, but he was quick to reload, too.

She pulled away, placing her hand on him and stroking away. She stood up, letting her leotard fall completely to the fall, leaving her butt naked. Teasingly, she turned her back to him, and then grinded her smooth ass against him.

"Does your wife let you fuck her in the ass?" Karen asked.

"No," Wally admitted. "Linda... really wanted kids after marriage. So we only... you know."

"Would you like to fuck me in the ass, Wally? We won't tell your wife."

"Oh god, yes!" Wally nestled his cockhead up against her tight rear entrance.

"Say..." Karen mused, "aren't you Flashes all capable of vibrating your body parts?"

Wally vibrated at her command, his tip encroaching ever so slightly into her back passage. His hands reached around her. One hand took ahold of a breast, cupping it in his palm, while the other went lower. His right hand dove between her legs, as two of his fingers, vibrating lightly, teased her pussy lips. He turned up the vibration as he inserted them into wet hole, while simultaneously pushing his length into her tight ass.

Now it was Karen's turn to moan uncontrollably, as she was taken in both holes. It was like being double-penetrated by two vibrators, only better. His fingers curled up inside of her as he slowly turned up the intensity. He alternated between long and short thrusts into her anus. She grunted every time he bottomed out into her.

Karen thrashed and kicked into the air as Wally held onto her. Her body could barely control itself from being pleasured so thoroughly in both holes. One hand reached down to cover Wally's vibrating hand, pushing it tightly against her so that his vibrating palm brushed up against her hungry clit. She shrieked as she came, squirting all over his hand. Her ass clenched tightly on his cock, causing him to shoot his second load into her rectum.

Later, the two superheroes exited the closet discreetly, and made their way to the Justice League meeting. Karen was in a much better mood. Wally, on the other hand, had trouble walking.

--

Author's note: I'll take suggestions for which DC girls to write next.

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers