Justice Pt. 01

Story Info
Police Chief gets his comeuppance.
7.2k words
4.58
46k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
southwind
southwind
22 Followers

I'm a Literotica virgin. Yes, this is my first time submitting a story! But I'm compelled to say thanks to the many writers whose stories I've enjoyed reading on the site. I have my favorites, but all have provided me with countless hours of enjoyment and entertainment. Keep them coming!

************

Chief of Police Jack Olson stood in uniform with his arms crossed just above his protruding belly, gazing down onto the masses of people walking the city streets below. Pitiful people, he mused from his 5th story office window. Just a bunch of worthless clock punchers and unemployed lazy asses living off the government.

Jack had come to power as Police Chief thanks mostly to the good ol' boy network. Sure he worked hard, but developing strategic relationships was a big part of his rise to the top. He had always been very successful in his work and his investigations. Successful to the point where the legitimacy of his efforts often came into question. To put it bluntly, he was suspected by many to be a crooked cop who planted evidence. Blacks, and more recently, Hispanics were often on the receiving end of his, shall we say, resourceful methods. In Jack's mind, this was a necessary part of preserving the traditional way of life in this Midwestern town of 150,000 mostly white people.

The brass at the top were all too happy when he produced timely evidence needed to put the bad guys behind bars. Never mind if it was fabricated. The people who were guilty, or at least fit the profile of being guilty, were conveniently and efficiently removed from the population. Promotions quickly followed and soon Jack found himself at the top of the law enforcement food chain.

When he put on the uniform and badge, Jack felt truly invincible. The feeling of power over complete strangers was a thrill that never became tiresome. Whether he walked into a coffee shop, department store or simply drove down the street, Jack knew that all eyes were on him. Was he loathed by some? Certainly. Was he feared by most? Absolutely. But power was his drug and Jack was a full fledged addict. The sunglasses, uniform, badge, boots and leather duty belt meant he was in charge, untouchable and supreme.

Having his name frequently in the paper or being in front of a television camera only solidified his carefully crafted tough-guy persona. Councilmen and women never confronted him or his department when it came to internal investigative matters. The mayor, a 30-something year old Hispanic woman, always caved in to his demands for more money or special privileges he frequently insisted upon. Standing at 6'3" and about 100 lbs overweight, the 45 year old Chief was an imposing figure who held the city in the palm of his corrupted hand.

This insatiable thirst for power and authority extended to his home life as well. Mrs. Jack Olson, Annette, was his wife of 21 years. Once an outgoing, vivacious and sexually adventurous soul, years of living with a controlling husband had slowly worn her down. Though still attractive, the 42 year old woman had been gradually transformed into a demure, submissive shell of her former self.

The Chief was an insanely jealous man and insisted on modest clothes for his wife when she went out in public. Always one to succumb to her husband's demands, she rarely left the house without her protective layers on.

On the rare occasions she was allowed to dress up, however, she could light up the room with her beauty and charm. Big blue eyes, dark hair that went down to the middle of her back and a beautiful smile with perfect teeth. The years had been mostly kind to her body. She was neither thin nor thick. A perfect combination of curves and shapes topped off by a large pair of 38DD breasts, a feature her husband both loved (when he played with them) and loathed (when men gawked at them).

************

The Chief walked away from his window, sat down at his large oak desk and began shuffling through the bios of his newest group of recruits. He couldn't wait to get home tonight though. It was, after all, Monday. And with the beginning of football season, he looked forward to cracking open a beer and watching his favorite team do battle. Annette would dutifully cook his favorite dinner while he sat back and enjoyed a night of sports, beer, food and maybe a little sex if he felt like it.

First though, he had to officially welcome the new police officers fresh out of the training academy. As they stood in formation in the conference room outside his office, Jack looked over the diverse group of young rookies. A bunch of punks, he concluded.

Then again, Jack considered most people with darker skin or different accents to be punks. Although he rarely went on patrol these days, the thrill and excitement of harassing young Blacks and Hispanics never got old. He suppressed his thoughts and rambled through his speech. "Welcome to the Springdale Police Department......" It was the usual spiel, one he had given many times throughout his career.

When the public comments were over, Jack met privately with each new recruit in his office. This of course gave him another opportunity to exercise his dominance and superiority. He occasionally used this moment to his advantage. A quick blow job from a rookie female officer was always a nice perk. In Jack's opinion, that's pretty much all the female cops were good for anyway. They sure the hell couldn't handle the physical or mental aspects of being on the beat.

Unfortunately, there were no females in this group worthy of such honors. In fact, it was a rather mundane group. An afternoon filled with 'yes sir,' 'thank you sir,' and 'right away sir' was quickly becoming a bore.

Get this last one done and I'm outta here, Jack thought. He looked forward to the cold beer that awaited him at home.

Terrell Jackson was the last rookie officer to visit with the Chief. A young black man, Terrell stood 5'8" tall and had a thin but strong frame. Not too muscular, Jack observed, early 20's and probably as lazy as the day is long. Affirmative action strikes again, he thought to himself.

Despite being a rookie and standing a good seven inches shorter than the Chief, Terrell displayed an unusual amount of confidence as he strode confidently into the office. Never breaking eye contact, he beat the Chief to the punch in starting the conversation.

"Pleasure meeting you Chief. Have a seat," Terrell said as he pointed to the Jack's chair.

An awkward silence followed as Jack was momentarily taken aback by the young black man's assertive entrance. An intense stare ensued, each measuring the other closely. Jack stroked his mustache and adjusted his duty belt around his large waistline.

This one is going to be a pain in the ass, Jack thought as the stare-down continued. He made a mental note to call the Personnel Manager and rip her ass for hiring so many minorities. All these Blacks, Mexicans and women were ruining his department.

Silence still hung in the air and it was the Chief who broke first. Looking down, then out the window, he back peddled to his chair and had a seat. For a moment, he found himself looking up at the young officer.

"Welcome to the force," Jack said.

"Thanks," replied Terrell.

The word 'sir' was noticeably absent from his response. He took a seat in front of the desk. With a slouched posture, legs spread wide and his left hand coming to rest over his crotch, Terrell was anything but courteous in the presence of his new boss.

"So tell me...." Jack paused, shuffled some papers in front of him, then put on his glasses.

"Tell me TARL. Did I say that right? TARL? TREL? TRAIL?" He was having fun with the name. "You people have the dumbest names..."

"It's pronounced ter-ELL," he slowly enunciated for the Chief. "But call me Mr. Jackson."

Asshole. It'll be a cold day in hell when I address you as Mister, he thought.

"Ok TOROLL," mispronouncing it on purpose. "Where do you see yourself in five years?"

"I'll be sitting in your chair running this department," came the quick and confidant reply.

Terrell knew the reputation of the Chief. He couldn't stand the racist asshole who was responsible for planting DNA evidence that put his cousin in prison for 10 years.

Maybe it was the opportunity to bring fairness to the city streets that motivated him to apply for this position. Perhaps it was the chance for revenge on behalf of so many others who had been wronged by the Chief over the years. Terrell didn't really have a reason or plan. He was simply following his instincts which, at the moment, had him sitting in front of the man he loathed.

Jack was momentarily frozen after Terrell's unexpected response. Rookies never challenged him. Looking absently into the eyes of the young black officer in front of him, the Chief was at a rare loss for words.

Terrell broke the silence by picking up a picture on the Chief's desk. In it, a middle aged dark-haired woman was smiling at the camera while perched on a big rock overlooking the ocean. Nice boobs, Terrell thought.

"This your wife?"

Yanking the picture from Terrell's hands, Jack slammed it back on his desk.

Time to get this black bastard out of my office.

"You better watch your step Jackson. Start time is 7 am tomorrow. I suggest you come in with a better attitude."

"Anything else?" Terrell responded with a fair amount of indifference.

The Chief's face reddened and his large frame shifted uncomfortably in the chair.

"Look!" The Chief's voice rose in anger as his large fist pounded the desk, "You need to....uhhh." He was stammering his words. "I won't....uhh. Dammit! Get the hell out of my office Jackson!"

Terrell had rattled the Chief in less than five minutes. He knew from experience that the best way to deal with a bully was to hit him in the mouth. The initial blow had just been delivered and the Chief was rocked backwards. Terrell thought about going for a knockout punch, but he decided a slow and painful beat-down would be more entertaining.

"Suit yourself boss. See you around." And with that, Terrell strutted out of the office.

Dumbass Motherfucker, Jack thought as he watched Terrell walk out the door. He needed to tie up a few loose ends before finishing the day, but his brief encounter with Terrell had sent him into a tailspin. It was time to go home and regroup.

Thoughts of his encounter with brash young officer and his abrasive demeanor caused him to slam his office door with unusual force. On regular days when his favorite football team was playing, Jack would be fired up and anticipating how they'd do against the competition. This time, however, other thoughts dominated his mind. Specifically Terrell and his disrespectful attitude.

He would be have to be disciplined, Jack contemplated on his drive home. But for what? Did he really need a reason? Or proof for that matter? Countless times in Jack's career he had figured out a way to toss dirt on a rival to get ahead. And that's exactly what he would do. He was, after all, Jack Olson, Chief of Police. And no one fucked with the Chief. The fact that Terrell was a young black punk would make it even more fun.

************

With full confidence back in tow, Jack arrived home, retreated into his plush brown recliner and called for his wife. Annette dutifully walked in with a beer in hand, kissing him on the cheek before slipping back into the kitchen to prepare his dinner.

Jack sat in silence as he popped the top of his beer. It wasn't unusual for him to keep the uniform on long after arriving home. Being Chief of Police, he wasn't expected to wear it all the time, but the uniform was his identity. The black leather boots, black pressed pants and button-up shirt adorned with various stripes and symbols of achievement. His duty belt hung on the wall near the door. The service revolver, handcuffs and assortment of devices attached to it was a constant and welcome reminder of his supremacy.

Then there was the badge. Jack sipped his beer as he gazed down at the gold shield pinned to his chest. The badge was the ultimate symbol of authority. The badge meant power. It meant he was more important than anyone in this pathetic town. Smarter, sexier and better. Better than the mayor. Better than all those whiny council men and women, and sure the hell better than Terrell Fucking Jackson.

Jack continued to admire the badge and soon enough, began to feel a stirring sensation in his pants.

"Annette!" he called.

He leaned the recliner back as Annette dutifully strode into the room. He began unbuttoning his pants and she knew immediately what she had been summoned to do. She kneeled by the chair and lowered her head onto Jack's soft but slowly hardening cock. With her hand gently cradling his balls, she began kissing him, slowly taking him into her mouth.

Jack usually had no trouble getting hard. When he was slow in attaining an erection, Annette knew from experience that something from work was likely on his mind. And because he was only semi-hard after five minutes of sucking, she accurately surmised that today must have been challenging in some way.

She knew how to fix this. Jack had two obsessions when it came to sexual arousal. One was lingerie, the other was being reminded of his importance.

So Annette stood in front of the recliner and removed her shirt. Although not the sexiest piece of lingerie she owned, the lacy red bra had an immediate effect. Jack's cock began to rise as Annette straddled him.

"Jack, you look so sexy in your uniform," she said as she settled into his lap

The bra was tight against her large boobs. Jack loved the way it squeezed them together and formed a deep valley of cleavage. She arched her back, causing them to appear even larger as they hovered over him. She could feel his cock pressing against her as Jack reached up and caressed them. He loved the feel of her breasts and the satin material that barely held them in. Soon her large nipples were poking against the material.

"Oh Chief, you have such a nice cock," she said as she lowered herself onto him. "I love the way you feel right now."

She had to admit, she sounded pretty convincing! And as always, the lingerie and self confidence builders worked. Jack's cock was fully hard now, all 5 inches lodged inside her.

It was one of the oddities about the Chief of Police. A tall, well built man with big feet and hands, one would think these large features would extend elsewhere. It just wasn't meant to be, however. His small, thin cock was unusually out of proportion compared to the rest of his body.

Annette certainly noticed this inadequacy long ago, although she was too beaten down and intimidated to complain. She had accurately concluded that his lust for power, the endless grooming of his tough-guy reputation and his need to control all those around him came from a deeply seeded feeling of insecurity.

She knew how to keep his ego up, though. She was conditioned to do whatever she could to please her man. Years of experience had taught her to how to be very skilled at faking orgasms and pretending to be sexually fulfilled by his alpha male persona.

But Annette had a secret when it came to finding true pleasure. It was a dildo. A long, thick black device that provided her with countless orgasms after her husband had fallen asleep. It was a gag gift given to her by a friend, never really intended for actual use. But oh, how it pleased her! Endless nights were spent swirling the tip of the bulbous head over her quivering pussy lips. Once sufficiently wet, she would slip it deep inside and feel her body shake with intense orgasms.

The black toy filled and stretched her like Jack never could, reaching places that she'd never experienced with a real cock. She often fantasized about being with another man while it was inside her. It was a nameless, faceless person in her imagination. She never gave much thought to the details, but one thing was always constant: a large, thick cock pounding her pussy to sexual submission.

These were her thoughts as she rode the Chief on his recliner. It wasn't unusual for her to have such fantasies during their love-making sessions. As Jack thrust his incredibly average-sized cock into her, she would often resort to fantasy to get herself off.

A moan from below signaled the impending orgasm of her husband and shook her senses back to reality. As usual, she reciprocated his sounds with those of her own. Always the pleaser, Annette tried hard to make him think that she, too, was on the verge of an orgasm. She felt the dribble of his cum inside her as his small cock began to soften. Her own 'orgasm' was accompanied by deep breaths and a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh Chief, that felt really good!"

She climbed off the recliner and smiled inwardly, knowing she would use her secret toy later to finish the job.

************

The next morning Annette headed to the police station to have lunch with Jack before he headed out of town for an overnight trip. He was busy as usual- taking phone calls, barking out orders to his secretary and generally being a bully around the office. Consequently, the lunch never happened. But Jack, in a rush to get to another meeting, told her to go home and have lunch ready for him at 1:00.

Disappointed, Annette walked out of the Chief's office and went to the break room for a coffee before heading home. Adding to her frustration, the coffee machine swallowed her last dollar. She lowered her head and let out a defeated sigh when a large hand was suddenly planted on her shoulder. Spinning around, she found herself face to face with a handsome black patrol officer. His smile quickly put her at ease.

"This machine has stolen more money than most of the people we got locked up here," Terrell joked. "Don't worry though, I'm going to make it right for you."

Terrell eased into the opening between Annette and the coffee machine. And in the process of doing so, the left side of his arm grazed her large, soft breasts. It was a subtle touch but very noticeable to Annette. Her nipples responded immediately as she felt them hardening against her bra.

Terrell slid a dollar into the machine and the coffee began flowing into the cup. Once filled, he again turned to Annette. Taking her hands into his, he delicately placed the warm cup in her hands.

She was taken by the level of boldness he displayed. Being the wife of the highest ranking law enforcement official in the town, it was highly unusual for anyone, much less a police officer, to flirt with her. The Chief's fits of jealousy were legendary. And with the power he wielded, it wasn't hard to exact revenge on those who crossed the line.

"I'm Terrell Jackson. And you are...?"

Terrell knew who she was. And he was well aware of the dangerous ground he was treading onto. But what little fear he may have had was paled in comparison to the level of animosity he harbored towards his bullying boss. He was going to get even. Check that. Getting even was too small of a goal. He was going to administer his own brand of justice to the Chief. Bring him to his knees and strip him of the power he wielded so abusively. And the first step was to emasculate him by fucking his wife.

Blushing and struggling to find a response to the simple question posed to her, she smiled nervously. "I'm Annette. Annette Olson"

Gazing into her blue eyes and still holding her hands, Terrell detected the weakness. "It's a pleasure meeting such a beautiful woman, Mrs. Olson"

Looking down now, Mrs. Olson smiled passively. "Thank you for getting me coffee Terrell. It's just been one of those mornings I guess."

"It's no problem, Mrs. Olson. We all have them."

"Oh, and I hope you like it black, Mrs. Olson. That seems to be the only flavor you can count on around here." Terrell winked at her after he delivered this line.

southwind
southwind
22 Followers