Justice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
southwind
southwind
22 Followers

The subtle reference didn't register in Annette's mind. Their hands still touching, she was frozen, mentally and physically. The intimacy of the moment caught her off guard and she actually found herself enjoying the attention. She could feel her body heating up. In addition to her hardening nipples, she began to feel a bit of dampness developing in her pussy.

Terrell made no attempt to release the hands of Annette as he saw the Chief walk through the break room.

"Terrell what the hell are you doing here?" The Chief was in his face now. "I want to see you in my office in 5 minutes. Now get the hell out of here!"

Grabbing Annette's arm, the Chief escorted her out of the break room. "What the hell are you doing flirting with that black boy? Are you out of your fucking mind?" His grip on her arm tightened, causing her to flinch.

"I'm sorry Jack. Really I am. He just, uhhhh.....got me a coffee. That machine took my money and....."

"Just shut up will you? Now get out of here. I'll be home in 30 minutes." With that, he pushed her away and stormed towards his office.

Bastard! Annette thought as she drove home. What an insecure asshole!

The 20 minute drive back to their posh subdivision helped temper her anger. Pulling into the driveway, her thoughts turned to Terrell. The way he held her hands, the level of boldness he showed in talking to her. The sensation she felt when his arm brushed against her breasts. Her body had reacted in a way she could neither explain nor control.

She was aroused, no doubt. Aroused and desiring more from this man. Annette knew it was wrong, but she now had an identity for the nameless, faceless figure in her sexual fantasies. When she used her dildo the next time, she would be thinking about Terrell Jackson.

************

When he sat down in the Chief's plush office, Terrell wasn't in awe or intimidated as others usually were. His slouched posture and relaxed demeanor reflected this as he calmly waited for Jack to arrive. His eyes locked again on the picture sitting on the Chief's desk, the one of Annette smiling on the beach. Only a matter of time, Terrell thought.

The door swung open and the Chief, in all his obnoxious glory, stormed in.

"Change in plans," he barked as he took a standing position in front of Terrell, his thumbs looped into his duty belt underneath his large stomach. "I'm reassigning you. I'm putting you on night shift patrol duty. East side! Think you can handle that boy?" This last word was spoken louder to add emphasis.

The subtle reference wasn't lost on Terrell. Instead of countering with anger, as the Chief expected, he cooly responded, "Anything else?"

The Chief continued baiting Terrell.

"You're not getting it are you? This is my department. My show. My rules. You need to learn your place. And you need to show me some respect! You got it boy?" Again, the Chief made a point to emphasize the last word as he jammed his finger into Terrell's chest.

Terrell stood up calmly. Although much shorter than the Chief, confidence oozed from his expression as he looked Jack in the eyes.

"Let me tell you something. I ain't like all the other cops around here. I don't like you. I don't respect you and I sure the hell ain't afraid of you. You want me to patrol the east side? Fine. But don't go thinking all this macho bullshit you trying to pull is working on me!"

Rattled for the second time, the Chief was back peddling as Terrell turned the tables and was now poking him in the chest.

"Now if you got a problem with that I suggest we take it outside. I'll whip your ass in no time."

With that, Terrell turned around and began walking towards the door. But he paused and looked back to face the stunned Chief.

"And another thing," he said with a smirk.

"You got a nice looking wife. I don't know what the fuck she sees in you, but give me an hour with her..." his voice trailed off as he walked out the door.

The Chief was left speechless, confused and, for the moment, defeated. He had just been challenged and found himself unable to respond. Frustrated and angry, he retreated to his chair, snapped a pencil in half and contemplated his options.

He would trump something up and put that thug-punk-son-of-a-bitch out on the streets when he got back from his trip. He had the power to do that. He'd done it before and no one would stop him from doing it again!

************

Annette knew she'd be in trouble for talking to Terrell. Anticipating Jack's anger upon his return home, she decided she would once again play the part of the devoted, loving wife. Give him the reassurance he needs and let him know how much he means to me, she game-planned to herself.

She dawned a pair of black thigh high stockings and a low plunging black lace bra just in case sex was on his agenda. Over that she wore a loose fitting blue dress. She was actually hoping he would want some intimate time before leaving town. She felt horny and, oddly enough, a genuine anticipation of feeling him inside her. But it wasn't the thought of her husband's cock that aroused her. It was Terrell's.

Annette was upstairs in the bedroom when the Chief came home. He had calmed down considerably since storming out of the office 20 minutes ago. It was important to keep his cool and not let rage get the best of him. His retaliation against the young officer would require careful planning. It must be a calculated effort.

Terrell had stepped way over the line today. To challenge his authority like he did yesterday was one thing. But to question his masculinity, as he did today, was unforgivable. The young black man had even trespassed on his most sacred possession: his wife.

He would pay. Oh would he pay! Jack would use the next day and a half to figure out a plan on how to deal with that disrespectful piece of shit.

Perhaps in a subconscious effort to 'reclaim' his wife from the Terrell's vulgar reference, the Chief stormed upstairs and found Annette in the bedroom. Laying her on the bed, he remained standing while removing his duty belt and unzipping his pants. As was his custom, he kept his uniform on as he lowered himself onto her body. The leather boots were clunky and his badge dug uncomfortably into her chest as he laid on top of her.

Oh how she hated that fucking badge!

As Jack slid her dress up and inserted his semi-hard cock inside her pussy, Annette's thoughts were elsewhere. Specifically in the break room of the police station. Reliving the softness of Terrell's hands on hers, the way he gazed warmly into her eyes and the sensation she felt when her breasts pressed against his arm. Annette was wet and felt herself on the verge of an orgasm with her husband.

This would be the first time in recent memory that she actually had one while he was inside her. Little did he know that the source of her arousal was not the limp cock awkwardly sliding in and out of her. And it certainly wasn't his uniform or that stupid badge. It was the young, bold, black police officer that was driving Annette to the brink.

She wrapped her stocking-clad legs around the Chief as he thrust in and out. His hands massaging her boobs, pulling them out of the bra. She could feel him losing steam though. His cock was going soft, shrinking inside of her. He had something on his mind, she knew; she just hoped he could last long enough for her to have the orgasm she so desperately craved.

Thoughts of Terrell were driving the Chief crazy as he tried to concentrate on his orgasm.

The little son of a bitch.....no one treats me like that....black punk.....bastard is going to get his.....sending his black ass back to the ghetto when I get back.

Pumping furiously into his wife, Jack realized it was a losing battle. He wasn't going to cum. The little bastard Terrell had gotten to him. Gotten inside his head and, as a result, rendered him sexually ineffective. He pulled out, much to the bitter disappointment of his wife, who was very close to an orgasm.

The Chief got up, tucked his shirt into his pants and gathered the overnight bag Annette had prepared for him. Giving her a peck on the cheek, he said his goodbyes and grumbled something as he stormed out the door. Annette knew something was on his mind. She had seen him distracted before, but nothing like this. Better to let it be, she surmised. Besides, she had more pressing matters on her mind.

After seeing his car disappear out of sight, Annette shut the door and made a beeline to her secret hiding place. Lifting the black dildo out of its container, she held it to close to her face and admired its beauty. It suddenly had a deeper meaning now that she had associated it with Terrell, and she was anticipating a very satisfying orgasm as she held it in her hands.

Removing her dress and laying on the bed, she slid the thick cock between her legs, her moist pussy easily accepting the head. She thought of Terrell and wondered if his cock matched the one partially inside her now. Slowly sliding it deeper, fingers pinching her hard nipples, Annette was nearing climax already.

The black cock was halfway inside when the doorbell rang. At first, it didn't register, but a second ring shook her senses to reality.

"Seriously?" she said aloud as she tried to slow her breathing. Tossing the toy under her bed, she ran into the bathroom, tucked her boobs back inside her bra and wrapped a large robe around her body.

Opening the door, her expression went from irritated to stunned in a matter of seconds when she saw Terrell standing on her front porch. Wearing a t-shirt and gray sweats instead of the police uniform she saw him in earlier, he looked kind of....well....thuggish. And if she hadn't met him before, she likely would have slammed the door and locked it.

"Hello Mrs. Olson. I had some papers I forgot to turn in and I was hoping to catch the Chief. Is he around?"

Terrell's eyes roamed downwards to see the Annette's large boobs pressing against the terry clothed robe.

"I'm, ummmm, sorry. I wasn't expecting anyone. Please uhhh....come in."

Annette was in a daze. Her emotions drifting somewhere between aroused and unsure, she stepped to the side to allow Terrell in. Immediately she could feel her body heating up, her pussy moistening even more.

Whether it was intentional or not, Annette couldn't be sure, but she didn't leave much space between herself and the open door, so when Terrell slid by, his chest brushed against her boobs. Unbeknownst to her, the robe came partially open, exposing a large portion of her breasts. Annette was too preoccupied by the touch to notice. Much like the one that occurred in the break room today, the brief contact sent a wave of arousal throughout her body. She felt her knees weaken.

As Terrell walked confidently into the living room, Annette silently grappled with her conflicting emotions. His sudden presence seemed like an answered prayer. Just moments before, she was sliding a thick black dildo inside her wet pussy fantasizing about the man who was now in her house.

But I'm married. I can't be unfaithful to my husband.

".....Mrs. Olson...." The voice coming from across the room didn't register.

I'm a 42 year old house wife. My husband is Chief of Police....this man's boss! And he's so young. So black. Ohhhh so black. Black like the toy that I crave so much. Ohhhh the black cock that makes me feel soooo good....

"Mrs. Olson!" The booming voice shook her from her thoughts this time.

"He's.....he's not here," Annette managed to say. "But I, uhhhh. I can make sure he gets them when he comes back....tomorrow."

What is happening? Annette looked out the door and tried to collect her thoughts. Terrell, on the other hand, was very focused on his intentions. The disheveled appearance of Annette, along with the hard nipples pressing against her exposed bra told him all he needed to know about her state of mind.

"Come over here Mrs. Olson."

Annette looked back at Terrell. He was standing with one hand on his hip and the other holding onto the large bulge that protruded obscenely from beneath his sweatpants.

In a singular moment of uncertainty, lust overcame logic and Annette made a decision that would change her life forever.

Obediently, she walked to the young black man and stood in front of him. By this time, her robe had come completely undone, revealing not only the tight black bra that barely contained her boobs, but also the pair of black thigh high stockings she had worn for her husband only moments earlier.

The seduction would be quick and complete. Terrell wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her into his body. Her heaving breasts smashed into his chest as he leaned down to kiss her. A soft moan escaped her, signaling to Terrell the first sign of submission. Still embraced in a kiss, he dismissed the robe entirely to reveal her plump breasts.

Terrell stepped back to enjoy the view. Her nipples were standing erect, straining against the silk material of her bra, breasts rising up and down as she took deep breaths. Terrell caressed them with his large black hands and pinched her nipples. Annette's eyes closed as she began to breath heavily.

He then placed his hand on her shoulder and applied gentle pressure. Annette succumbed and slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of her young black seducer.

The large bulge in front of her made her head dizzy in anticipation.

How big is it? What would it look like? How will it taste?

"Take them off," he commanded.

Slowly sliding the sweat pants down, Terrell's cock sprang out, fully hard. Annette was in disbelief as the black weapon dangled before her. At least twice as large as her husband's and much, much thicker. It was even larger than the secret toy she hid from him.

Breaking her marriage vows and just about everything else she held sacred, the white wife of the Police Chief leaned forward and took the young man's thick black cock in her mouth.

Terrell slid his hands to the back of her head and, with a gentle push, forced more of his cock inside her mouth.

"That's it baby. Take that black cock in your mouth. You like that Mrs. Olson?"

A nod of her head signaled the answer. But Terrell wasn't finished tormenting the older woman. Now holding a ball of her hair in his hands, Terrell continued. "Look at me Mrs. Olson. Look up at me and tell me how much you like my big black dick in your mouth."

He kept his cock in her mouth as she looked up and tried to answer.

"ah loh errrr ig ack ick ih ey owf."

"Keep sucking it Mrs. Olson." And with that, Terrell gripped her hair tighter and began pushing and pulling her mouth onto his cock. Faster and faster, face fucking her as she knelt submissively in front of him.

A low, guttural moan signaled his oncoming orgasm. Terrell held her mouth onto his cock and exploded inside. Annette could feel the powerful stream of cum hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag. Terrell let go of her hair as she leaned away to catch her breath.

He began stroking his own cock to release even more cum onto her face and breasts. Several more spurts hit the targets. Holding his thick black cock, he looked down to admire his conquest. The wife of the Chief of Police knelt before him, spent and trying to catch her breath. His cum splattered in her hair, across her forehead, cheeks and mouth. More cum was absorbing into her black bra and dripping down her ample cleavage.

But the young black officer wasn't finished. Gently pulling her up by her dark hair, he led the bewildered woman up the stairs and onto her marital bed. This is where he would stake his claim on the wife of his arrogant boss.

Terrell eased her onto her back while he stood on the floor at the edge of the mattress. Taking her ankles in his hands, he parted her nylon clad legs, lifted them up and spread them wide. Annette's limp body offered no resistance. Instead, she moaned in anticipation as his thick black cock pressed against her swollen lips.

Slowly sliding in, Annette groaned in ecstasy. Just a few inches in and already Annette realized she would be filled like never before. The large black cock expanded her pussy and touched places inside that had never been touched by a real cock before. Terrell continued holding her legs apart and eased his cock in further. Annette writhed in submission below him.

"Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Yessss! Oh yes! Ohhhhhhhhhh yes!!!!"

"You like that? Tell me how much baby."

"Ohhhh fuck....yessss....I love it. Sooooo big! Pleeeease let me have it!"

"You want me to stop so you can save yourself for your husband?"

"No....no....no.....please! Please don't stop! Pleeeeease Terrell don't stop!" She was panting now.

Sinking his cock all the way in now, Terrell paused and took in the sight below him. His

long black cock was fully impaled in the older white woman. Her back arched and her large boobs heaved up and down with the deep breaths she was taking. If only the Chief could see this scene, Terrell thought. In due time.

With a slight flex of his hips, his cock sent Annette into a small convulsion. Her outstretched arms clutched the white bed spread as the first orgasm shook her body.

"Ohhhhh yesss! Yesssss! Yesssssss!!!!"

Her body flailed beneath him for several minutes as Terrell held his cock in place. She had never, ever in her life experienced such a thundering orgasm. Her body shook and tingled from head to toe. Moans of passion seemed to come from another person as she was completely awash in the pleasure his big cock was giving her.

Her moaning began to subside to quiet whimpers as she attempted to regain her breath and composure. Terrell, for his part, simply stood stoic, his thick cock still lodged deep in her wet pussy, looking down and admiring the quivering body beneath him.

"Ohhhhh that felt soooo good," she whimpered, still trying to catch her breath.

He had been with many white women in his young life and all of them responded favorably to his sexual prowess, but she seemed the most sensitive to his large cock. He hadn't even technically fucked her, at least as far as he was concerned, and she just had the most powerful orgasm of her life. He was going to have fun with this one.

He slid his cock out halfway and paused, still holding her legs wide apart. Her pleading eyes looked up at him, not wanting any more of his big black power, perhaps fearing the journey into a realm from which she could never return.

"Terrell.....please," she pleaded between deep breaths.

She wasn't sure her body could endure another powerful orgasm like the one she just experienced. She could barely put her thoughts into a coherent sentence. Her voice was begging now.

"Nooooo.....no more.....pleeeeease! I.....can't.....take it. Pleease no more!"

He tightened his grip on her ankles and dug his heels into the carpet. His eyes were those of a predator, waiting for the right moment to pounce on its prey and go for the kill. She looked up at him, eyes pleading and arms outstretched weakly in a feeble attempt to protect herself.

"No.....please.....can't.......Terrell......pleeeeeease...."

And then it came. A forceful thrust back into her pussy. So hard her body moved back a foot. Like a swordsman delivering the fatal pierce into his enemy, he saw her body crumple.

Terrell watched as her arms collapsed over her head, eyes rolling back in her head and wailing loudly. He backed his cock out and slammed it in again. And again. And again. Fucking her hard, the pitch of her passionate cries rising each time his black cock bottomed out in her white pussy.

One orgasm followed another. Annette was in no mental condition to count how many she had. All she was able to process in her mind was that this was the absolute fucking of her life. Never before had she thought it was remotely possible to be so used, so dominated, so taken....and yet so thoroughly pleasured.

southwind
southwind
22 Followers