Justice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long, thick black cock continued its assault on her pussy as his powerful hands held her legs open. Terrell groaned in anticipation of his own orgasm.

"Gonna cum in your married white pussy baby.....gonna shoot my load all inside you now."

Giving in to her tormenter, Annette pleaded, "Yesssss, pleeeease cum inside me. Pleeeeease give me your cum!"

She felt the powerful eruption inside her, his cum shooting deep within her womb. Her pussy tightened around his thick shaft as he emptied himself inside her. Eyes closed, arms outstretched above her head, her body began to quiver from the aftershock of her last orgasm.

Terrell pulled out and released his grip on her ankles. Her marital bed had been defiled with a large pool of cum that had absorbed into the sheets near her gaping pussy. He gazed down at her limp and used body, satisfied at his sexual dominance over her. It was only the beginning.

Annette was in a daze and barely noticed Terrell quietly leaving the room. She vaguely heard the sound of a car engine outside but was too exhausted to give it a second thought. It was 2:30 in the afternoon, yet she felt as if she'd been up for days. Her vision was blurring. She needed sleep.

The last image she saw before fading off into a deep, sex-induced coma was the picture on her nightstand. A picture of her husband, Chief of Police Jack Olson.

TBC......