Justicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hemo101
hemo101
59 Followers

As tears overflowed from Helena's eyes, El Conde lovingly put the ring on Helois's finger. It was a perfect fit. With the ring now snug in her finger Helois started wailing at Helena's naked ass.

Blow after blow Luisa's be-ringed hand landed on Helena's doomed posterior, as she kicked her feet helplessly in the air and wiggled her butt around, to try and escape the cruel blows administered to her.. Her boobs too were bobbing about obscenely on the other side, as Helena cried out, not only in pain, but in sorrow as well. for her lost love. The crowd mercilessly jeered Helena as she cried out and even began clapping and counting along the number of spanks she had received so far.

Finally after around fifty hard spanks which turned Helena's bronzed ass red as a beet, Luisa pushed her from her lap down to the floor where she allowed the bawling Helena to cry her heart out for her misfortune.

When Helena was able to compose herself, she found the room empty except for Annika and three other women. When Annika saw Helena was no longer in hysterics, she grabbed Helena by the hair and pulled her to her feet. She thereupon promptly marched the naked woman out of the room from behind, with the three other girls strolling behind, enjoying the view of Helena's naked red ass as it swished from left to right.

Annika led Helena up to her room, where she was told to repack. Thinking that her ordeal was finally over and that she would be allowed to leave, Helena quickly repacked all her stuff, except for the outfit she would wear during her departure. However, when Annika told her to pack them as well, a sinking feeling started to come over Helena, that her travails would not be over yet.

Having packed everything, Helena was told to carry all her bags down. The four girls with her offered to help out by carrying Helena's small shoulder bag, leaving Helena the two big luggage to manage on her own.

Helena just managed to lug around her bags, helped no doubt by the incessant prodding of her four escorts, one of whom was overly burdened with her shoulder bag. However, instead of showing her to the front door, she was led to the back of the villa to an open air mini Greek mini-amphitheater, complete with tiered marble seats arranged in a semi-circle. There she found the rest of the party goers comfortably seated with Helois and the Conde, in the place of honor. There was a bonfire roaring in the middle of the stage.

When Helena came into view she was told by Helois to get on all fours in front of her like a dog. She was told, that since the money that would be raised from the sale of her property would not be enough to compensate for what Helois underwent, she would now have to auction off all her personal stuff, with the money of course going to Helois.

Helois also told her that should anything remains unsold, it would immediately go to the fire. With no other choice available, Helena just weakly nodded her head in assent.

The auction of Helena's clothes was quite lively and festive. The bidders particularly enjoyed having the naked Helena pick up items of her clothing one at a time for display, only to have them either handed over to its new owner, or burned to a crisp, lost forever in the fire.

There were spirited bids on Helena's jewelry and some of her clothes and shoes, the winning bids, more often than not, were mere pittances of what they were actually worth. The vast majority of Helena's clothes made its way to the fire, though since the bidders seemed to enjoy the look of anguish on Helena's face every time she was made to burn her clothing on her own.

Finally after the last item in her luggage, as well as the bags themselves were either sold or thrown to the fire, leaving Helena nothing whatsoever to wear for her journey home, the Conde signaled to one of his uniformed servants. A number of them came out bearing more bags which they placed beside the naked Helena, opened.

Looking inside the bags, Helena found all her personal belongings in the world, every piece of clothing, shoes and accessories she owned, her photo albums and diary, her personal memorabilia, in fact everything she owned were in those bags.

When Helena gave Helois a puzzled look, the other woman smugly told her that she had had all of Helena's stuff gathered and brought here. She then asked the party guests whether they would like to bid on this lot or have Helena just throw them to the fire. It was unanimous, everyone wanted them consigned to the fire and eagerly awaited Helena to do so.

When she hesitated a bit, Helena was immediately threatened with the belt. Again, faced with no other choice, Helena got on with the task of destroying everything she owned, truly leaving her with absolutely nothing, not even the clothes off her back.

When Helena was done with the destruction, Helois once again ordered her to her knees. Once Helena got into position, Helois told her that now they were even and that she may go. Helois then asked Annika to escort the naked Helena out.

Realizing that she was about to be thrown out naked to the world, framed for a monumental crime she did not even commit and without a thing in the world to call her own, Helena did the only option available to her. She groveled at Helois's feet, piteously begging for her to stay. Helena even offered herself as a slave, so long as she be allowed to remain.

From Helois's stoic appearance you would not believe, that inside she was ecstatic and quite excited at this development. Now she had the bitch were she wanted her, and would surely have her pay for all the embarrassment she had to undergo. (Helois was so traumatized at having her nakedness appear in the media, she had to undergo therapy for about a year, just to come to terms with it.)

Helois made Helena fervently beg some more before she agreed to Helena's serviture. Rather than have a document drawn up (which would be illegal any way) Helena's terms of indenture were dictated to her by her new mistress, as she prostrated herself before her. Helena qas then made to seal the compact by having Helena lick Helois's shoes all over, including the soles.

Also, to remind the new slave of her new station in life, Helois had the Conde pull out a cheap ring box from his pocket. Inside was a cheap copper band which Helois jammed in Helena's ring finger, sarcastically telling her that this is the ring she deserves and the only piece of clothing she will ever wear from now on. Helena broke into tears as she read what was inscribed on the ring.

What followed next was a night of pure orgiastic debauchery for the new slave. After everybody returned to the ball room, El Conde and Helois made her a gift to the rest of the party goers. To do with as they please.

To start off, she was given over to the nine men. She was g to the nine men at the party to fuck with as they please. She was fucked singly, in pairs or in any other combination. Once she had to do all five men at once, one each in her mouth, pussy and ass, while two were being given hand jobs.

None of her holes were left un-violated by the sex hungry men who were greatly aroused by the endless humiliation Helena had been forced to undergo, thus far. The men ended their abuse of Helena by giving her a bukkake shower, with all the nine of them stood in a circle around the kneeling Helena, and bathed her with all their semen all over her face and hair.

Following the men,, it was the women's turn to amuse themselves with Helena. They had Helena eat each and every one of them out while she was being fucked by a wine bottle at the same time. Round and round Helena went licking the pussies of every woman at the party, almost gagging as female cum flooded her tongue. After Helena was able to complete her task, Annika approached her and, and with a smile, told her that it was now time for her reward. However, instead of the gentle caresses Annika had dispensed with earlier, she took a second wine bottle and fucked Helena in the ass with it, at the same time her pussy was being fucked by another wine bottle.

Helena collapsed in exhaustion (or pain) to the rhythm of the two wine bottles fucking her.

The next day, the Conde and Helois were married in civil ceremonies by the Mayor of Ibiza. There was a much grander church wedding planned in the cathedral of Madrid when the couple get back from their honey moon, consisting of a world tour on their yacht.

The marriage took place in the same ball room were the night before Helena met her ordeal. There were a lot more people in attendance, including family and relatives of the bride and groom. Also in attendance, but hidden from the other's view behind a partially drawn curtain, was a lone naked woman chained to the pillars with a ball gag in her mouth. She witnessed the whole ceremony and even wept copious tears when the Conde and Helois were declared man and wife.

Helena was likewise allowed to partake of the wedding banquet, in honor of the bride and groom. Although not actually allowed to be present at the banquet hall, Helena was was allowed a ring side view via closed circuit television, as she knelt naked and on all fours before a specially hooked up tv monitor, in the wine cellar of the villa. Also, when the sumptuous feast was served Helena was made sure to share in the blessings by having a dish of dog food served to her, which naturally she would have to eat like a dog. As for wine, Helena was given a bowl of tap water which suspiciously smelled and tasted like urine. Helois had a camera trained on Helena the whole time, to ensure she gobbles up her food and drink properly, otherwise there would be hell to pay.

When the cake was cut, Helena was allowed a small piece also. Unlike the ones served the guests, Helena's slice was decorated by the word PUTA on it.

Even during the couple's first night, the naked Helena was not forgotten. After consummating their marriage, the Conde and Condesa had Helena brought to their suite, were they consummated their absolute and complete domination of her. The Condesa made the servile wretch eat her out thoroughly and give her ass a total rim job, while the Conde fucked Helena in the ass. Later after the Condesa came , the happy couple exchanged places and now it was the Conde's cock that Helena was sucking, straight from her ass; while the Condesa was now fucking her ass with a strap on dildo, which was a lot bigger than even the Conde's well endowed member. Poor Helena had to lick the humungous dildo clean as a whistle before she got kicked to the floor, and sleep there.

After the wedding, the Conde and Condesa got underway for their world tour in their yacht. As they stood side by side happily waving to friends and well wishers, they were joined by Annika, who was the Condesa's best friend, long time confidante and now major domma to her household.

Likewise joining them, but kept out of sight crouched inside a specially made dog cage somewhere within the holds of the ship, was a weeping, naked woman wearing a cheap copper band on her finger which had the words " HELENA LA CONDESA DELA PERRA" (Helena The countess's bitch) stenciled on it.

We regret to say, whatever life may hold for our poor Helena in the future, it would surely be one not even the Marquis de Sade would wish upon his most hated enemies.

hemo101
hemo101
59 Followers