Justifiable Homicide Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nova reached out and grabbed Wrex's thighs to steady herself as she closed her eyes and tried to take as much of him as humanly possible. She started to suck him deeper, moving her jaw rhythmically. She bobbed her head continuously and slurped up and down Wrex's length like a lollipop.

Her saliva dripped all over his cock as she openly fucked her own throat with his massive red cock.

"Uhhhh Gods you're good at that Nova."

She then pulled back, almost removing his entire cock from her mouth. When only the cockhead remained in her mouth, she began to tongue his cockhead, coaxing as much precum from him as possible. Nova sucked it down greedily and it really tasted a lot better than she thought it would.

Nova got a good rhythm going, and was slurping her way up and down Wrex's long monster cock at a quick pace when the Krogan pulled her off.

A thin string of spit connected his cockhead to her bottom lip. She looked up at him questionably. Her throat was sore from being stretched so wide, making it difficult to speak. Apparently Wrex didn't want to make this easy for her.

"Face down, ass up remember that?"

Nova shook her head, "I won't because of Liara."

"Are you really going to make me force you, Nova?"

Nova sighed and felt frightened. She knew Wrex was angry and he had never fucked him when he was angry. He wasn't even this angry on Virmire. Nova stood up and got on the bed, then she turned over and got to her hands and knees.

"Face down into the sheets. Now!"

Nova leaned down until her face touched the sheets on her bed. Her ass was high up in the air; the deepest penetration point from this angle.

"Do I at least get some Forta lube?"

Wrex sighed, what was with human women and all this Forta lube? To him, lube was lube. But he knew Nova was dry and if he didn't give her any he would tear her in two.

"Stay", he said firmly.

He remembered where the lube was in her dresser and retrieved it himself. Her bed wouldn't support his weight, but he didn't seem to mind standing up. He then stood behind her and squeezed some on his fingers.

He then slid two large lubed fingers inside her making her gasp. She wished he would have finger fucked her but he didn't. Her pulled his fingers out quickly and began to lube his entire red length.

Nova then felt Wrex probing her bare pussy lips with his cockhead and held her breath. She was so anxious, and it had been so long since she had sex with Wrex. Although Garrus was bigger than any human male, even he wasn't as big as Wrex.

She felt his large red and black hands encircle her tiny waist and he slowly pushed forward. Nova felt herself her pussy being split in two from the massive cockhead.

"Ahhh Wrex it's not going to fit."

"It fit before woman, it'll fit again."

Wrex then pressed harder, until his cockhead slipped inside her. Nova squealed at the sudden insertion as her pussy fought to accommodate Wrex's girth.

"Ohhh Gods", Nova grunted.

Wrex hadn't even fucked her yet and she thought she could burst. She felt Wrex rubbing her firm round tan ass before he put his hands back around her waist.

"Ahhhhh, Oh my Gods. Holy shit!", she screamed as Wrex pushed in at least 5 inches in length.

Her tiny pussy was being stretched to the limit. Her tight walls tried to make room for Wrex's 3 inch thick cock. She had forgotten how wide he was! She could feel his bulbous cock head inside her, dripped more precum.

"Wrex that's such a fat cock!", she whined.

He responded by forcing another 5 inches in her. She twisted in his grip and dug her face into her bed sheets. Her screams were muffled. Nova felt her pussy expand even wider, trying to take her Krogan lover's 10 inches.

Wrex hadn't moved and she could only pant heavily as her pussy was stretched wider than it had been in 3 years. Her pussy was squeezing around him tightly and the lube served its purpose by allowing her to adjust easier.

Wrex reached down and grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back and lifting it from her sheets. She hissed through her teeth painfully and closed her eyes.

"Do you like that Nova?"

"It still hurts a little Wrex. Gods your bigger than I remember.", she whimpered.

Wrex pulled on her hair and made her yelp in pain.

"I didn't ask if you were in pain! I asked you if you liked that!"

"No Wrex. I fucking love that cock."

Wrex smirked behind her, "Good. I still have 2 more inches to go. Fill yourself up."

Nova opened her eyes, "What?"

"I said fill yourself up!"

Then Wrex gently thrust his hips and forced her little body forward. The two inches were still not inside her.

"Wrex I can't, there's no room!"

"Yes you can!"

Nova pushed her round ass toward his cock and began to gasp. He felt his large cockhead shifting inside her and deeper into her tiny little pussy. Nova pushed back hard and Wrex's full 12 inches popped into her.

Nova grabbed the sheets and whimpered, "Please Wrex."

Wrex still had her hair and refused to release her.

"Ride me female."

The Leader of Krogan then smacked her ass, "Now!"

Nova leaned forward and slid off of Wrex slightly, before pushing her hips back gently.

"Harder! Fuck me now or I'll fuck you myself!"

Nova was still overwhelmed by Wrex's girth and length. Although she had fucked dildos the same size as Wrex to satisfy herself, Wrex was right. There was nothing like the real thing.

Nova could feel every inch of Wrex. His cock was hard as a pipe and felt so hot inside her; she thought it could burn her. His cock was so hard she could feel the large veins in his cock, pulsating inside her.

Her tight pussy fought hard not to loosen and milk Wrex's cock with her tight pussy muscles. As if it wanted to biologically serve whatever cock was invading her.

Nova wiggled her hips from side to side, trying to get more comfortable but she couldn't. Given Wrex's length and girth, it felt like small log in her pussy. Her jaw was clenched tightly and her eyes still pinched shut. Nova twisted again as Wrex continued to pull her hair to get her going.

She could feel his cockhead pressing at the end of her pussy and rubbing the thin layer of skin inside her pussy. He couldn't go any further and she took a deep breath. And then she slammed herself back on Wrex's cock hard.

"Ooooohhhhhh fuck!", she yelled

Nova continued to ride Wrex's cock doggystyle and slam her pussy with his hard length.

"Mmmm yes, like that Nova. Ride me you fucking whore!"

Nova winced as Wrex continued to pull her hair and ride her like jockey rides a horse.

"Come on whore."

Nova began to scream as her wet pussy began to slide easier on Wrex's cock. In her doggystyle position, Wrex's cock was going into her as deep as it could possibly go. His cock began to slide in and out of her faster with ease as she rammed herself back on Wrex's cock.

If she was going to get pounded she liked to lower her head and grab blankets for comfort. Nova tried to twist and lower her head to no avail, Wrex wouldn't release her and she had to keep her back arched while she was on her hands and knees so she could ride his cock.

There was nothing to slow the penetration at this angle and Nova began to squeal over and over again at the deepness of the angle. She hadn't been this deeply hammered on such a gigantic cock in years.

"Ohhh Wrex, it's too deep. It's too much. You're in my fucking insides."

"Good woman. I'm going to fuck that human pussy till you can't stand. Come on, give me that pussy."

Nova's big tits swung underneath her as she continued to fuck Wrex at a break neck pace.

"Ahhhhhhhh", Nova screamed in high pitch womanly cry.

The shriek nearly hurt Wrex's ears. Nova continued to scream as Wrex forced her to rape her own pussy with his enormous dick. Nova panted and started riding his dick harder and faster as her pussy got wetter.

She tried to focus on those amazing ridges and how they were rubbing her g-spot. His ridges ran up and down the top of his long dick and in this doggystyle position she could feel every ridge he had to offer.

Nova loved how it felt and arched her back higher and rotated her hips a little as she rammed herself back on his dick. Trying to catch a new angle and a new sensation of pleasure. She found it easily and immediately started becoming the wanton whore she was all those years ago.

The whore commander that would crave Wrex's cock and whose pussy would get wet whenever Krogan were nearby. She would think about how she wanted them to tackle her and drag her off somewhere to ram her into oblivion. She told Wrex once, who was more surprised by her sluttiness than jealous.

"I'm going to cum Wrex. Ooooo fuck. Yeeeeahhhh."

Nova found one of Wrex's ridges that was pressing up against her g-spot so snugly, it was pressing her spot no matter which way she turned. Electric pleasure rose from her pussy to her toes and up her whole body.

"Gonna CUM!"

Wrex then twisted her hair around his hand and began to fuck her hard, riding her like a pony. "Then come on bitch. Come on!"

She started cumming when he was slamming her so hard she thought she would come out of her skin and then she felt it. Wrex roared and unleashed huge ropes of Krogan cum inside her. It shot into her like a geyser and Nova could feel every strand.

The large, thick ropes of cum shot inside her tiny pussy like a fire hose. Wrex held her there.

"Uuuhhhhhhh," he groaned loudly.

Shooting load after load inside her, still slightly pumping her and fucking her pussy so emptied as much of his quad in her as possible. He then released Nova's hair and she fell forward on the bed, her ass still arched in the air and Wrex was still cumming!

It was as if another ball opened to pour more inside her when another ball emptied. Cum spilled out of her and onto the bed sheets and on the floor. Wrex didn't seem to care. Then when it seemed like it would never end, the huge ropes of cum turned into streams and then streams turned into spurts and soon it was over. He had emptied all four of his large swinging balls inside her.

Wrex pulled out of her with her a loud slurping sound and stepped back. White cum was still dripping from his large pisshole and he went to her wardrobe to get towels.

Her pussy was packed with Krogan cum and gaping from Wrex's enormous cock. Her pussy would go back to normal soon, but right now she couldn't think. Nova was exhausted and panting on the bed heavily, her ass still in the air. She hadn't had the strength to move. Then she rolled over with much effort and waited for Wrex to return with towels.

After she cleaned herself up, she plopped back down on her bed and laid back. Nova yawned, she was tired. Wrex was still getting cleaned up and replacing his stomach armor. She had to know. She just had to.

"Why Wrex? Why Liara? Was it because I dated her?"

Wrex rolled his eyes at her.

"Come on Nova. Do I look like some petty female that holds grudges? It was business. Strictly business."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I didn't have her killed because she was Liara T'Soni, I had her killed because she was the Shadow Broker."

This didn't make any sense to Nova.

"I still don't understand."

"She had some things I needed."

Then all of a sudden it hit like a ton of bricks. "That's how you found Mordin isn't it? And all those things in my file.", she whispered solemnly.

Wrex turned to her and smirked, "You know you can be pretty damn smart when you wanna be. Everyone knows the Shadow Broker knows all and see all. Guess that prick Mordin didn't count on us going to these lengths to find him."

"You didn't have to kill her."

"Come on Shepard, the little Asari you were muff diving with was long gone. I needed a lot of information. Liara wasn't the Shadow Broker because she let people intimidate her into getting confidential information. Liara was ruthless killer and only you and the rest of your group refused to recognize that. She had to die, it was too risky."

"You could have bought the information."

"And she would have warned the slimy fucker."

It did make sense, but she was still angry. Then something occurred to her, "You knew about me and Liara?"

"Everyone knew Shepard; you two were only ones that thought it was secret. Neither of you are exactly the quiet type in bed. It's was a big ship with lots of rooms and lots of echoes. Nuff said."

This made Nova blush intensely. That explains why her team knew she was seeing someone when she made a pass at them. She always wondered about that.

Wrex then left the room and she could hear him talking to Wreav and the other Krogan. When he returned, he hadn't altered his plans.

"You are going to send Garrus a message saying you can't get over Liara's death and you're taking a hiatus. Then you have 30 minutes to pack all your clothing and whatever valuables you want to bring. We have to leave, we're on a tight schedule and Earth was out of my way."

She was surprised Wrex had thought this through so thoroughly and equally as surprised that he knew what the word hiatus meant. What schedule was he talking about?

"Where are we going?"

"That's not your concern, just pack."

She stood up to get dressed and begin packing. Nova didn't know where they were going but she knew she didn't have choice. She would rather walk onto Wrex's ship than be dragged there kicking and screaming.