Justifiable Homicide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrex was tired of the Salarian so he shoved him out of the way and pushed his way into the red head's room while Wreav and Verren did the same with the female closest to them. He could hear the Salarian yelling something at him, but he slammed the door in his face. Gods he hated the slimy fucks.

The room was small and had a small dresser for the minimal clothing she had to use in her profession. The bed was large and made of metal with soft cushions. It was obviously upholstered to withstand the weight of any race that had to "make use" of it.

The pretty red head had brown eyes and pale skin and she stared at him sheepishly. She twisted her hands together nervously; she was clearly frightened and didn't know what to make of him. Her eyelids were painted with a dark red eye shadow and her lips were painted a dark red color that was nearly black on her full lips.

Her long red hair was bone straight and went past her shoulders. She only wore a white robe that was sheer. The human was a rare beauty to find in these parts. She was obviously a slave. No human woman would be here by choice.

Wrex spent some time with humans on the Normandy; he knew how skittish they were.

"You're very pretty female. What do they call you?"

The red head was still nervous, "Glory."

Wrex quirked an eyebrow, "An interesting name."

He then began to remove his armor and clothing. The Leader of the Krogan was a 7 foot tall mountain of muscle from head to toe. His tough skin was shades of red and black and various scars adorned his body including his face. He flexed his muscles for the small female in hopes to impress her and subside her fear.

His hard cock was colored red like the rest of his skin but it was smooth and shiny compared to his leathery hide. It bobbed up and down when he freed from inside his armor. He had to tuck it under the armor that covered his stomach.

All Krogan did this, even soft their dicks were too big for cod pieces and it was too risky to place it down the armor on their thighs especially during battle. However when he was hard, his cock bent inside his armor and it hurt like hell.

His length was easily 12 inches long and 3 inches thick. His cock head was broad and bulbous and there were small smooth ridges that adorned the top length of his cock. They somewhat resembled the ridges on his massive Krogan forehead but far smoother and softer since their purpose was obviously not to hurt females.

He had four testicles like all Krogan did, they jokingly called it their "Quad" for obvious reasons. His balls were heavy and full of cum and they hung in a thick heavy sack under his cock.

He watched Glory stare at his size in awe and fear, "I've never had anyone that big!"

Wrex smiled, "Most women haven't."

The horny Krogan began to walk towards Glory and she continued to back away until her back hit the wall behind her. Wrex could see in her eyes that she felt trapped. He reached out his hands and undid Glory's robe. He could already see everything due to its sheer nature but he wanted to see her fully unclothed.

Wrex pulled the robe open and looked her up and down. He observed Glory's heaving C cup breasts that were perky and high. He preferred them bigger. They were only handfuls even by human standards but they were beautiful and flawless nonetheless. Not one blemish on them.

Her nipples were a dark pink color and were hard because of the room's cool temperature. Although she had no visible abs, her stomach was still very flat. Her pussy had a small strip of red pubic hair that was neatly trimmed. Wrex cringed in his head; he hated hair on females. Even Krogan women didn't have hair.

The Krogan leader dismissed his thoughts and concentrated on enjoying the moment. He reached his massive hands out and cupped her round buttocks. Wrex squeezed Glory's ass checks with his large hands and then lifted her off her feet while he cupped her ass.

Instinctively the shivering human female reached up and grabbed his forearms to steady herself. Wrex never took his eyes of her as he carried her to the bed and climbed on top of her. He used his arms to hold himself up, least he crush her.

His massive long erection protruded from his nether regions and was lying against the belly of the human female pinned beneath him. Wrex didn't want to ruin the girl but he didn't have a lot of time for foreplay.

He was on a tight schedule and did well to remind Wreav and Verren of the same thing before they had gotten there. As if on clockwork, Wrex heard the loud cries of the females in the adjacent rooms.

The rooms on either side were alive with heated female screams and heavy pounding noises as furniture moved from hard Krogan thrusting. He watched Glory's wide eyes stare at the wall above her bed as the loud banging against the metal wall increased, Verren was absolutely wrecking that girl.

"Glory."

The red head didn't seem to hear him. "GLORY!", he said louder.

Her brown eyes were full of tears, "Don't hurt me. I'm just a little thing!"

Wrex smirked, "I don't intend to female. But a little pain is unavoidable given my size. Where is your lube?"

Glory pointed to the dresser next to her with a shaky finger. He then felt her jump when rolled over, taking her with him and leaving her on top.

He motioned his large head toward the dresser, "Well go on, get it female. You'll need a lot of it."

The beautiful red head climbed off Wrex and crawled on her hands and knees across the large bed. When she got the edge of the bed, the dresser was right next to her. She reached over and opened the dresser to reveal an assortment of dozen oils and lubes.

Glory chose Forte Lube, it was a thick cushiony clear lube that was made specifically for females trying to take a male far too large for their size. She had been with many different races and never had to use it before.

It worked by allowing the female's vagina to expand to her lover's size without damaging her. She always thought the Salarian that created it was an idiot with too much time on his hands, now she was thankful he was such a genius.

Wrex watched the human female crawl back to him and his erection hadn't budged an inch. A loud bang came from the opposite room where Wreav was and then it was accompanied by female squeals, which made Glory jump.

Wrex was getting impatient and was getting frustrated that his clan members were waist deep in pussy and he hadn't even gotten to first base yet. However he didn't want to scare her, he found that you got the most out of human females if you let them pace themselves.

He came here to fuck, not to rape the girl. To most Krogan it was all the same, but he knew humans saw it differently. Wrex didn't feel like putting up with a female's bawling.

Glory lubed her hands up and then began to rub it down the massive length. The lube made the red skin on his shiny cock gleam and he enjoyed the feeling of the wet lubrication.

Wrex groaned in his throat as he felt her small well manicured fingers wrap around his thick throbbing organ and begin to jerk him off. Even with two hands it was difficult since her hands barely fit around his pole.

She began to jerk him off harder with all her strength and it only made Wrex groan. He enjoyed watching her eyes light up as heavy clear precum poured from his cockhead. Since he had four balls the pre cum was vast and it dripped from his head and poured down the girls fingers as she stroked him off.

When she jerked him upward, his red skin bunched upward as if squeezing the very cum from inside him.

"Gods that's good girl."

She smiled at him and began to work him up and down, squeezing his thick cock with all her might. Her tight grip served its purpose as she jerked him, his skin serving as friction while the lube made his cock slippery in the little hands, making it possible for her to jerk him faster.

Wrex needed her, "Enough Glory. Show me what you're made of."

Glory hesitantly climbed on top of Wrex and positioned her pussy over his wide cockhead, "I hope this lube does what it says."

Wrex quirked an eyebrow, "What are you talking about female?"

Glory shook her head dismissively and tried to sit on his cockhead. Wrex watched the female struggle to get the head inside her and he groaned in frustration as he felt her tight pussy trying to grip his cockhead but it wouldn't fit inside.

Wrex was frustrated and he was done being nice. He gripped the little female's tiny waist and pushed her down on his cockhead.

"Ahhhhhh", was the scream that erupted from her. She was sitting atop him, positioned over his cock with the head buried inside her.

"Oh Gods", she whined.

The Krogan loved feeling her tight cunt wrapped around his cockhead. He could already feel how tight she was and he loved it. Humans always had the tightest pussies around; he didn't know why other races hadn't figured that out yet.

Asaris were always skilled but loose and unsatisfying. They were a whore race that adjusted to any race that fucked them. But humans were always tight, like their bodies were fighting to maintain their tightness for human males and human males alone. He loved to break the poor things in and this female was nowhere near done with her plight.

Wrex then bucked his hips upward forcing the female to take a full six inches of his thick cock. She squealed and whined and she then fell forward. Propping her tiny pale hands on his massive red and black chest to steady herself, she squeezed her eyes shut and her head rolled to the side. Wrex watched her bite her lip through the long red hair that was tousled around her face.

"Uhhhh, Gods Krogan.", she screamed very loudly.

He had forced her to take the size of an average human male penis in one stroke and he was only half way in. Wrex chuckled at her expression of pain and awe, her eyes were still closed. Wrex was trying to force her down harder and she screamed loudly.

Her body fully leaned backward and twisted as if trying to escape him but Wrex gripped her tightly. Her pussy was so very, very tight. She was hot and wet from the lube and her pussy juices that her body automatically began to create. Wrex growled like an animal and allowing his predatory nature to take over.

Her pussy was like a hot vice grip, squeezing him hotly. Wrex bent his knees while he was still on his back to gain a position of leverage and pulled Glory down to his chest. He then wrapped his muscular arms around her back to keep her in place and began to buck his hips upward. Glory screamed and clawed him as he began to pound her little pussy with all his 12 inches.

Wrex whispered in her ear, "That's right little human. Give me that pussy."

Glory responded with more screams between feverish moans. Wrex felt her entire pussy wrapped around him and kept slamming her with his massive cock. He could feel his soft ridges on the top of his cock stroking her sweet spots.

He groaned as he felt her tight wet cunt fighting to accommodate his length as well as his huge girth. Glory's body began shaking as she was being thoroughly fucked by the biggest cock she ever had in her life.

Wrex could feel the end of the sweet pussy with his cockhead but he slammed her deep anyway making her squeal with every thrust. Her tight pussy was squeezing his thick cock so hard it almost hurt as he reveled in how her tight hot pussy tried to milk his dick. Wrex fucked her hard and fast, but was mindful of his Krogan strength.

"Ohhhh fuck, ohhhh fuck. Fuck me Krogan! Ahhhhh Gods, that's a big COCK. Hhhmmmmm."

Wrex released her from his grip and was surprised when she got up and positioned her hands on the wall behind her bed and began to ride him. Wrex wrapped his hands around her waist and began to push her back onto his long cock at a steady fast rhythm.

Wrex watched in awe as her sweet pussy continuously took all 12 of his red monster cock. He could see her pale human pussy stretched to the brink around his 3 inch girth and the girl whined as she was forced down again to take his impossible appendage.

Her pussy juice slid down the ridges on his cock in streams and mixed with his thick clear precum.

"Yeah, yeah fuck me. Ohhh Gods fuck this tight human cunt. Love those fucking ridges."

Wrex was surprised by the filth that came out of the girl's mouth, even for a prostitute. But then again, he had that effect on all women he fucked.

She then began to pound the wall with hands and move her hips at a feverish pace trying to meet his hard thrusts and get every inch of him inside her while riding the ridges that rubbed her g-spot to orgasm.

She was rocking back and forth on his massive Krogan cock when Wrex forced her down one last time and forced her take the entire 12 inches and his soft ridges rubbed her g-spot again. It sent her into orgasm and she began to shake wildly and her already tight pussy began to twitch and constrict him.

Wrex continued you to fuck her while she came, battering her g-spot harder with his ridges. She came again screaming at the top of her lungs and thrashing about. Wrex had to hold her down to keep her steady and continued to fuck her.

Wrex watched her eyes roll back in her head and her cumming pussy milked his cock harder making him cum. Wrex growled in his chest loudly and held her down fully on his long thick cock as he filled her up.

Wrex continued to groan as he came in Glory. He closed his eyes as he felt the euphoria of release as he emptied all four balls of thick Krogan cum into her pussy. Glory squealed from the geyser-like pressure and Wrex watched cum spill from around her pussy when it could no longer accommodate anymore.

Wrex then rolled over and slipped out of her. She groaned painfully and it made a wet sucking sound as he did so. His long cock was now soft but it still hung between his legs, caked with pussy juice and cum.

Glory lay on the bed, panting loudly, her legs spread open while her pussy was gaping from the cold hard fucking only a huge Krogan dick can give. Thick white Krogan cum poured from her gaping pussy. Wrex smiled at the beautiful sight and went to clean himself up.

When he emerged from Glory's room fully armored and suited up, his pulse rifle on his back, Wreav and Verren were standing outside the room waiting for him. They all had shit eating grins on their faces.

"Took you long enough. Thought we had a schedule.", Wreav said.

"We do whelp and we're still on schedule, so don't ruin my good mood if you know what's good for you.", Wrex replied.

The Salarian came down the halfway accompanied by the two guards Wrex had seen earlier. Wrex rolled his eyes; Salarians always had to start shit. He didn't come to make dead bodies, but he would if he had to.

"That was an awful lot of noise you three made. The girls had better alive."

Wrex took offense and pointed a large finger in the Salarian's face, "We came to fuck Salarian like anyone else here. Krogan warriors have better things to do than gut women in backwater whorehouses."

"Excuse me.", the Salarian said quickly.

Then the slimy brothel owner began to nervously squeeze through him and his cohorts so he could check on the girls. Wrex and his clan brothers were crowding the hall and wouldn't do him the courtesy of stepping out of his way.

Wrex was hoping something was out of place so he would have a reason to kill the Salarian. But when the brothel owner looked in the rooms, the girls were getting cleaned up. Glory even stuck her head out and assured the Salarian she was fine before looking at him and blushing hotly. Then she and the other girls shut their doors.

The Salarian nodded and walked up to Wrex who towered over him, "The girls are fine, but they can't have anymore clients tonight. I'm going to have to ask for….compensation."

Wreav shoved past Wrex before the Battlemaster could speak and walked up to the Salarian.

"I've got it right here!"

Wreav then balled up his fist and punched the Salarian in the gut with all his strength. Apparently he wasn't the only one annoyed by the greasy brothel owner. The Salarian literally flew up into the air because of the sheer force of the punch before gravity brought him crashing down to the floor.

Wrex and Verren looked at each other before they burst out laughing. The Salarian began to sputter and cough up blood and it sounded like he was having trouble breathing. The Salarian then coughed up a lung and began to curl up on the floor. Wreav had ruptured something. It was obvious he was going to die.

Wrex, Wreav and Verren turned to the Batarian and the Vorcha that were serving as body guards behind them. Wrex knew them both and as such they knew his reputation.

"You can step aside the easy way or the hard way. Take your pick boys. We're down for either."

The Vorcha smirked, "Look we're not crazy enough to take on three Krogan after a fuck fest."

Wrex laughed loudly and passed the Vorcha and the Batarian some credits.

"Make the body disappear. And we were never here. Make sure the girls don't talk."

The Batarian waved his hand dismissively, "No worries. The girls are either slaves or don't have galaxy visas to work elsewhere. They know when to keep their mouths shut when people come asking around."

Wrex believed the Batarian, they were excellent slavers and traffickers. If he said their girls would talk, then they wouldn't.

The three Krogans left the brothel and were walking to the spaceport hanger where their ship was docked.

"Not like I'm complaining, but why did we come here first?", Verren asked.

"Because I need a clear head where we're going. I think we all needed to blow off some steam after Mordin."

Wreav brought his hands up and then punched his fist into the palm of his hand, "That slimy bastard had it coming."

Verren agreed, "Yeah, but it would have been more fun to keep him alive a little longer."

Wrex nodded, "Yes. But we didn't have time." When they got to their ship, they piled in and took off.

12