Justified Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers

Greg cried out loudly and bucked forward, his cock erupting into Amber's throat. Amber's eyes went wide as Greg spurted heavily, his cum bursting from this lurching prick and shooting straight down Amber's willing throat.

Amber swallowed hurriedly, gagging slightly, then pulling back and letting the second spurt launch across her tongue rather than directly into her throat, filling her mouth with his salty seed. The sexy, dark haired babe moaned as Greg emptied his balls into her willing mouth, his hips slowly rocking and his face screwed up as he orgasmed.

The gorgeous brunette sucked down the final few spurts of Greg's orgasm as he leant back against the toilet stall door, panting noisily, his hips lurching weakly as Amber milked out the last drops using her lips and tongue on his softening manhood.

When he was finally done and Amber had licked him clean she sat back on the toilet, wiping her chin and mouth with the back of her hand. "This trip to Canada is going to be a blast," she murmured excitedly as she smiled up at the spent geek, the flavour of his seed strong on her taste buds.

***

The plane to Toronto was only about three quarters full. Because Greg was paying for 3 tickets and Lyle for 2, they'd chosen an off-peak, cheap flight on a bargain airline that didn't provide much in the way of service. That suited the two guys perfectly for what they had in mind however.

Katie had sweet-talked the male check-in clerk to make sure the five of them had the back row of the plane to themselves. Greg in particular had been very surprised that Katie's bubbly flirting had worked as he was pretty sure the clerk had been gay. But nevertheless they found themselves in a relatively quiet section of the plane, ideal for the first sexual payment the girls owed the guys.

"So who do you guys want to suck you off?" whispered Katie once they'd taken off and the seatbelt sign had been switched off. She tried not to sound too eager. One of the girls was presumably going to have to miss out and perversely, Katie didn't want it to be her.

Greg was the first to reply. "I want Carol."

Carol grimaced. Clearly she didn't share Katie's eagerness.

Lyle didn't seem too happy with that either. "I kind of wanted her to blow me," he said.

"Look you're getting that extra turn with her after the concert," explained Greg. "I'm not even getting to try her out at all if you use her on the plane too."

"That's true," Lyle was forced to admit rather reluctantly. "Fair enough then."

Katie turned to Lyle. "So who do you want then Lyle?"

Lyle hesitated a moment, looking from Katie to Amber and then back again. "Well you both give really great head so this is a tough decision."

"Just get on with it," sighed Amber impatiently. Katie knew that, like her, Amber wouldn't want to miss out either.

"Okay, okay," replied Lyle. "Well I think I'll go with Katie."

Amber looked a little put out at not being chosen. The curvy brunette was quite proud of her considerable cock-sucking talents and she wasn't used to being overlooked. In fact she was used to being the centre of attention with her outgoing, overtly sexual nature.

Lyle seemed to sense Amber's annoyance. "I figured that'd you'd already blown Greg in the library toilets, so it was Katie's turn."

"Fine," grumbled Amber sulkily. "I'll keep lookout then."

They switched seats so that Greg and Carol were sitting on one side of the isle with an empty, spare seat beside them, and Lyle, Katie and Amber were on the other side. Amber sat in the aisle seat so she could keep lookout for any passengers or stewardesses coming their way.

Greg didn't waste any time. As soon as Carol had moved into the seat beside him, he reached across and grabbed her full right breast, squeezing it through the pale pink tank top she was wearing.

"Damn, you've got nice tits Carol," murmured Greg, his other hand joining the first so he was cupping a large boob in each palm and squeezing them greedily.

Carol winced slightly as the always-horny young man roughly groped her tits through her top, his thumbs brushing across her nipples. If anything, he was even rougher than Lyle had been when he'd come over to fix her computer.

"Take my cock out," instructed Greg as he kneaded Carol's hooters, licking his lips as he watched his own hands roving over Carol's expansive bosom.

The tall brunette glanced nervously up towards the front of the plane. "Hey, why don't we do this in the restroom," she suggested.

Greg paused his boob fondling and looked up at Carol's face. For a moment he considered insisting she suck him right there in the plane's cabin, but as he opened his mouth to reply he saw the dangerous glint in Carol's eye and the suborn set of her jaw.

"Okay fine," he relented. "I just can't wait to feel those soft lips of yours wrapped around my dick."

Carol rolled her eyes and reached up, prying the chubby young man's hands off her breasts and then standing up and heading for the toilets at the front of the plane, Greg trailing along behind her like an eager puppy dog. Sometimes (actual most of the time), Greg's irrepressible lechery was just too much for Carol.

Back across the aisle, Katie had no such misgivings about performing a rather public blowjob. In fact she was relishing the thrill. The petite brunette was leaning into Lyle, kissing the side of his neck teasingly while her hand was buried in between his legs, rubbing eagerly at his crotch.

"I can't believe it, but this is actually making me horny too," murmured Amber as she watched Katie's hand busy rubbing between Lyle's legs and her sexy friend nuzzling the gangly nerd's throat. Perhaps she had some voyeuristic tendencies.

Katie's delicate fingers started to unfasten the front of Lyle's pants as she kissed her way along the line of his jawbone and then teasingly licked the tip of his chin.

Lyle gave a moan as Katie tugged open the front of his pants and buried her hand down inside his jeans, grabbing his hard cock and squeezing. She drew it out of his pants and gave it a stroke in her small, soft fist. Katie glanced up towards the front of the plane as she stroked Lyle's cock, checking if anyone was looking their way.

Beside them, Amber uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, squirming in her seat and clearly frustrated at being left out of the action. Even though Amber didn't have any particular feelings for Lyle or find him in the least bit attractive, she was a self-declared slut and was unhappy about missing out on any cock.

"Are you ready for me to put it in my mouth Lyle?" purred Katie, leaning close to Lyle and whispering in his ear. The tip of her tongue teased his earlobe causing the geek to shudder in his seat. All the while, Katie's soft hand was working up and down on Lyle's exposed erection.

"God yes," whispered Lyle, his hips fidgeting in his seat in anticipation.

"Let me feel his cock, just for a moment," murmured Amber suddenly, reaching across Katie.

Katie smirked as Amber's hand pushed hers away and she gripped Lyle's cock, squeezing the hard shaft and running her fingertips up and down the rigid length.

"He feels so hard," breathed Amber, the firm swells of her breasts pressing against Katie's shoulder as she leant across her tight-bodied friend to play with Lyle's cock. "Are you sure I can't have a taste too, Lyle?"

Lyle reached down and pushed Amber's hands away from his erection. "Sorry Amber. You'll have to wait 'til we get to the hotel to have a taste of old Lyle." Instead, he pulled Katie's head down into his lap, eager to feel her mouth on him.

Katie moaned as Lyle's thick cock pierced her lips and slid into the moist confines of her warm, wet mouth. Lyle's hand was firm on the back of her head, pushing her mouth deep down the length of his shaft, the head of his cock nudging right into the back of her mouth.

"Ah, that's good," whispered Lyle, trying to keep his voice low as Katie began to suck powerfully on his erection. Fuck she was good at sucking cock.

Amber gave a small moan of frustration and jealousy as she crossed her arms over her chest and tore her eyes away from the erotic scene, looking up the aisle to make sure no one was approaching and doing whatever she could to take her mind off the action.

Down the other end of the plane, Carol and Greg had crowded into the tiny airplane toilet cubicle. Greg's hands were already on Carol's breasts, fondling the ample melon's with great enthusiasm through her tank top.

"Now, I know what you're like Greg," Carol said warningly. "Don't get carried away and start fucking my face or anything like that. Remember, I'm not Amber."

Greg quickly nodded. Carol had given him a similar warning the very first time she'd sucked his cock, back in that hotel room in Nova Luna. As much as he enjoyed making rough use of Amber and Katie's mouth, he wasn't about to do anything to spoil his opportunity of once again sampling Carol's oral talents.

Just like Amber had done back in the library mensroom, Carol sat down on the toilet seat behind her. Greg reflected that he had received quite a number of blowjobs in toilets, there was definitely some sort of theme developing. Not that he was complaining of course. Any blowjob was a good blowjob in Greg's book. He'd even received his very first blowjob from Katie, when he'd first started helping her with her assignment's, in a toilet. Of course Katie had intended for that one to just be a handjob, but he'd managed to force his way into her mouth with only a little coaxing.

"Take your top off," he instructed Carol as he reached down and started to unzip his jeans. "I want to see your tits while you suck me off."

Carol reached for the hem of her tank top and peeled the pink garment off. She was wearing a lacy white bra beneath which almost looked a few sizes too small for her gorgeously sized breasts. Carol's ample, perfectly rounded breasts were straining against the lace and threatening to burst free, the upper swells of her big tits forming a deep cleavage.

Without needing to be asked, Carol reached behind and unhooked her bra. As she shrugged it off, her large knockers surged free, still perky and firm despite their impressive size. Carol's wondrous jugs were topped by small, hard nipples and dark pink areolas.

Greg pushed his pants and underwear down, his thickening erection flopping free. He was clearly aroused from his earlier groping of Carol's tits, but not yet completely erect, the chubby length of his shaft dangling in front of the twin, hairy sacks of testicles.

Carol ran her hands up the outsides of Greg's bare thighs and then over the podgy swell of his belly, which was hanging down beneath his shirt and above his exposed genitals. She had to give Lyle credit, at least he wasn't as out of shape as his friend Greg.

"Put it in your mouth," moaned Greg, doing his best to repress the urge to grab her head and thrust his cock in between her glossy pink lips. There was something just as exciting about Carol's careful reluctance, and there was with Katie and Amber's wonton abandon.

Carol reached out, lifting Greg's semi-erect cock with her fingers as she leant forward and gently captured the tip of Greg's thick cock with her lips, sucking him into her warm mouth. Greg threw his head back and groaned blissfully, banging the back of his skull on the door and cursing.

Carol smiled around her mouthful of cock at his clumsiness, but Greg didn't seem too worried, far more caught up in the sensations of Carol's expert sucking to worry about a small knock on the head. The sensation of his cock buried inside the welcome embrace of Carol's moist mouth was far too incredible to worry about a small knock on the head.

"Oh that's good Carol," groaned Greg as Carol closed her eyes and started to suck his cock in earnest. The gorgeous brunette started to bob her head, her lips sliding up and down his rapidly thickening cock. Within a few moments the chubby geek was fully erect, his thick shaft stretching the sexy brunette's lips wide. "That's the stuff."

Carol's bright blue eyes flicked open again and darted up to meet Greg's as she bobbed steadily over his erection, slurping noisily as she sucked and licked on his hard shaft. Greg's prick lurched against her tongue as she took him deeper, sliding the firm clamp of her lips down past the half-way point of his cock.

"Mmmmhh!" moaned the busty brunette, humming softly as she worked Greg's cock exquisitely between her soft lips. Her slippery tongue rolled around the underside of his shaft as she applied more pressure to his shaft with her soft lips.

Greg moaned in appreciation and leant back against the toilet door, his hands sliding through Carol's soft brown hair as she blew him. He wondered if Lyle was having just as much fun back at his seat with Katie.

He was. "Oh that's the fucking stuff, Katie!" groaned Lyle, from his seat at the rear of the plane. The skilful brunette jammed her face down into his lap, his hard cock pushing right into her throat.

Lyle had both hands wrapped in the gorgeous cocksucker's dark auburn locks, his hands guiding the pace of her world-class suction. Each time he pushed Katie's face down, his hips hunched up off his seat and his cock wedged deep into her hot mouth.

Amber glanced sideways at Katie and Lyle and squeezed her thighs together. She had to admit that Katie was taking Lyle's cock as deep and effortlessly as she would have. Her gorgeous friend was certainly getting good at her deep throating technique and Lyle seemed to be making the most of that new talent.

Lyle had to bite his lower lip to stop himself from groaning loudly as Katie gave him the best in-flight head he'd ever experienced. Okay, so this was the only in-flight head he'd had, but it was still top notch sucking.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Lyle quietly, pushing Katie's head into his lap, and making her suck him faster and deeper. He was in heaven.

Lyle leant over towards Amber so they could both hear him. "Katie, when I cum, I don't want you to swallow it." Katie moaned softly around her mouthful of the nerd's fat cock. "I want you to keep it in your mouth and then pass it to Amber to swallow."

Amber gave a small, lustful groan at the instruction, her thighs rubbing together excitedly.

Back in the plane's cramped toilet, Greg was getting close to orgasm himself.

"Not much longer Carol," moaned Greg. Carol was taking his hard cock deep into her mouth now, the head of his prick nudging right against the back of her mouth each time she bobbed her head downwards. Both of Greg's hands were reaching down below Carol's rhythmically bobbing head, cupping her soft, bare breasts and kneading them in his palms as she sucked him off.

"Fuck!" grunted Greg, unable to control himself any longer and squeezing hard on Carol's big tits. "Here it comes!"

Greg's erection lurched violently on Carol's tongue, his hips shunting forward as his trembling erection exploded into Carol's reluctant mouth. The busty brunette gagged slightly as the initial thick spurts of cum, launched into her throat, her eyes going wide as she was forced to swallow it down to avoid choking.

The sucking brunette drew back slightly as the next spurts burst across her tongue and she clamped her lips tightly around the head of Greg's cock and let his load fill her mouth.

Greg groaned happily as he ejaculated blissfully into Carol's sucking mouth. When he was spent he was a little annoyed as she pulled her mouth off his cock and leant over the sink beside her, spitting his jism out.

"Lick me clean," ordered Greg petulantly, pushing his spent dick back into Carol's mouth when she turned back from the sink.

Carol frowned a little at the request, but submitted to his desire, sucking gently on his expended penis as it gradually softened in her mouth. Greg knew for a fact that Katie wouldn't be spitting out Lyle's load.

Back in the plane's cabin however, Katie was doing just that.

Lyle had just finished blowing his load into Katie's mouth, holding her head down in his lap as his cock burst, thick ropes of his salty seed filling Katie's hotly sucking oral orifice.

It was against all of Katie's instincts not to swallow down Lyle's thick, creamy spunk, but she followed his previous orders, straightening up from Lyle's lap with her mouth clamped tightly shut and her cheeks bulging.

She turned towards Amber who eagerly leaned in, the gorgeous, raven-haired girl's mouth pressing intimately against her friends as Katie pushed her tongue into Amber's mouth, swapping Lyle's thick load into her mouth. Amber moaned lewdly at the taste of Lyle's cum, her tongue joining Katie's in a sexy lesbian kiss as she tried to suck up every drop of his seed, savouring the salty flavour and thick texture.

When they finally broke off their kiss they were both breathless and Lyle was grinning widely. "This trip is going to be insane."

***

Lyle had truly outdone himself with their hotel room.

He'd booked a large, two bedroom suite in one of the more exclusive hotels with great views out over the city and of the tall CN Tower. The room was complete luxury with everything they could possibly have wanted and more, including a fully stocked mini-bar.

"So where are we all sleeping?" asked Katie as soon as she noticed there were only two beds. They were both king size though and the couch looked pretty comfy too.

"I was thinking me and Carol in one room and the rest of you in the other," replied Lyle, quietly glancing over at Carol.

Greg grinned broadly at the prospect of sleeping with two gorgeous girls. "Suits me!" he agreed enthusiastically.

Katie glanced over at Carol who was looking a little ill. "Hmm, maybe we'll sort that bit out after the concert," she suggested.

Lyle nodded distractedly and then clapped his hands together loudly. "Well then ladies," he announced loudly, rubbing his hands together. "It's time you started paying for your trip."

"What did you call that hummer on the plane then?" asked Katie, raising one eyebrow and smirking impertinently at Lyle. He was certainly eager.

"That was just a snack," replied Lyle immediately, not letting himself get put off. "I'm ready for the main course now. I want all three of you in my bedroom and naked in five minutes."

The girls glanced at each other and exchanged grins, amused at Lyle's brashness.

"Actually, Carol, I want you to keep your bra and panties on. Katie and Amber I want you two naked," Lyle decided, changing his mind.

Katie shot Carol a surprised look; keeping Carol's bra on was rather out of character for Lyle, but perhaps he wanted to unveil Carol's breasts personally or something like that.

"What am I going to do while you guys are all having fun?" complained Greg sullenly.

"If you want you can come and help suck Lyle's cock?" suggested Amber.

"Very funny," grumbled Greg and he slumped down on the couch with a loud sigh and reached for the television remote. At least the suite had cable.

Lyle disappeared into the bathroom, leaving the three girls to prepare themselves for him. Katie glanced at Amber, and then at Carol and finally she gave a shrug of resignation.

"I guess we might as well get this over and done with," said Carol, matching Katie's shrug.

Four and a half minutes later, the three girls were sitting on the end of the large king size bed in the master bedroom.

Katie and Amber were both completely naked as Lyle had requested, both perched unashamedly on the edge of the bed, perky breasts thrust out, their nipples stiffened in the cool air conditioning of the hotel room. Carol was sitting between them, dressed only in her lacy white bra and a matching pair of panties. Her long legs were crossed elegantly in front of her, displaying plenty of creamy thigh. Despite the fact her generous assets were still covered, she still looked just as sexy as the two naked girls.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers