Justified Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,768 Followers

Greg turned to Katie and pressed his mouth against hers, his tongue sliding into her mouth as her eyes went wide and she moaned in surprise. He pulled Katie's tight little body in against him as they kissed, his hands quickly making their way to Katie's ass yet again and hungrily groping as they made out.

He broke breathlessly away from Katie as the opening notes of Justin's first song, 'Rock Your Body', filled the theatre. Grinning, Greg turned to kiss Amber as well, but the raven haired beauty was disappearing off into the crowd as well, leaving Greg with only one 'girlfriend'.

"Where's she going?" blurted Greg, sounding half confused and half annoyed, his shit-eating grin had disappeared.

"Who cares," replied Katie, taking him by the hand and dragging him into the crowd in an effort to get closer to the stage. She was determined to have a great time tonight.

They managed to get about twenty meters from the stage before the crush of the audience made it too hard to progress without considerable pushing and squeezing. Katie pointed out Carol and Lyle who were a few meters further forward. Carol was standing in front of Lyle who had his arms wrapped tightly around her. If she hadn't known better, Katie would have indeed thought they were a couple, despite the fact that the leather-clad Carol was way too hot for a pasty-looking nerd like Lyle.

"Any sign of Amber?" asked Greg, who was still anxiously looking around.

"Oh, quit worrying about her!" Katie spun around and put her arms around Greg's neck.

"She'd better come back for our threesome after the concert," muttered Greg sourly. As usual he had only one thing on his mind.

Katie leant in close and whispered into Greg's ear. "If she doesn't make it, I'll make sure you don't miss her." Katie nuzzled Greg's ear with her cute little nose. Both of their bodies were moving in time with the music.

Greg raised both eyebrows. "Oh really?"

She teasingly licked the tip of his earlobe. "I'll let you fuck me up the ass," she whispered huskily into his ear, wiggling her trim figure harder up against him, her perky breasts nudging firmly into Greg's chest.

Greg's eyes went wide and he was lost for words for once. Katie gave him a wicked smirk, pecked him on the cheek and then turned back to watch the show, pressing her body back against the geek and pulling his arms around her, much like Carol and Lyle were doing in front of them.

Lyle nuzzled his face into the back of Carol's neck, the fragrance of her perfume filling his nose and her brown hair soft against his cheek. His arms were wrapped around Carol's shapely waist, keeping her held close in front of him, and as she rocked her hips to the beat of the band, her well-formed, leather-clad ass pressed snugly back against his crotch.

Despite having blown his load over Katie and Amber's faces only a few hours earlier, Lyle was already feeling a pleasant hardening of his cock as it snuggled in between the firm globes of Carol's buttocks. Greg had been right, Carol had a great butt.

As the pair danced tightly together, Carol's bright blue eyes were hypnotically glued to Justin Timberlake performing on the stage. Lyle slipped one hand up to cup one of Carol's large breasts through her halter-top and she barely reacted at all. He gave a small moan as he groped her perfect jug, continuing to hump against her from behind as he felt up her awesome tits.

After a couple of moments of groping, Carol finally reached up and pried Lyle's hand off her breasts. She leant back and whispered in his ear, "Take it easy tiger."

Lyle sighed as his hands returned to Carol's curvy hips. He glanced back over his shoulder wondering if Greg, Katie or Amber were nearby.

Amber was, in fact, nowhere near the others. The tanned, shapely seductress had made her way over to the side of the theatre by the entrance to the backstage area. She had a goal in mind, but there was one rather large obstacle standing in her way...

'Big Jim' according to the name scrawled in marker pen on his crew pass, was a tall, wide, slab of bearded muscle. He had a black handlebar moustache and a belly that looked like it contained a fair few beers, maybe even an entire keg. If anything he looked more like a biker than a security guard or roadie or whatever he was.

"So you want to meet Justin then?" asked Big Jim, his gravelly voice as deep and as intimidating as his appearance.

Amber nodded, staring back hopefully at the large roadie, not in slightest bit intimidated by his rough appearance.

The roadie's gaze roved slowly down over Amber's figure, taking in her long legs, thigh-high boots, leather skirt and full bosom. Amber smirked. She knew she had him.

"Tell you what, sugar tits," he rumbled. "If you please Little Jim, then Big Jim will let you backstage." In case there was any doubt of Little Jim's identity, the brawny roadie patted his crotch over his black jeans.

Amber smiled; she was on familiar territory there. "No problem handsome," she said, slipping smoothly to her knees in front of the barrel-chested roadie without the slightest hesitation.

The dark haired babe swiftly unzipped Jim's jeans and tugged out an imposing looking penis, which was dauntingly in proportion with the rest of his massive bulk. Amber gave a small purr of appreciation at the roadie's extraordinary cock, then she leant forward, her red lipsticked lips planting a wet kiss on his sizeable shaft.

Big Jim gave a sigh of pleasure as Amber's tongue swirled around the head of his cock and she then sucked him almost eagerly into her warm mouth.

"Oh hell yeah!" groaned Jim as Amber started to bob her mouth over his cock, feeling the shaft thicken as it stiffened under the talented ministrations of her tongue and mouth. "That's it sugar tits!"

Amber started moving her mouth up and down on Jim's swelling cock in long, deliberate bobs. The tight noose of her lips dragged wetly up and down his growing shaft as her tongue licked around the underside of his thick cock. Within a few minutes he'd hardened to full erection and stretched Amber's lips wide around his considerable girth. Amber noted that he was even bigger than Howard.

She pulled back off Jim's cock and regarded it with a wicked smile. "Very nice," Amber whispered huskily. She gave his cock a tender kiss and then bent beneath it to lick his balls. Big Jim groaned as the brunette's skilled tongue swiped across his scrotum and she rubbed his hard cock against her soft cheek.

After a minute or so of tending to the huge roadie's nuts, Amber returned her oral attentions to his big cock, sliding her wet mouth right down his shaft, taking him deep into her bottomless throat.

"Oh, fuck me, that's good!" groaned Jim as Amber's mouth touched the very base of his cock. There weren't many groupies he'd come across that could deep-throat so effortlessly. It was quite a sight for the big roadie.

Amber started to pull back to take a breath, but the big roadie grabbed the back of her head and thrust forward with his hips, driving his cock deeper into her wet, sucking mouth. Amber gagged a little at the sudden invasion, but managed to keep sucking like a trooper. She prided herself on her deep throating skills and there was no way she was going to choke on some security guard's cock!

"Take it all," growled Jim, thrusting again and pulling Amber's head into his crotch by and handful of her black hair. This time Amber was ready for him and he let out another loud growl as he felt the head of his cock push right into her throat and her bright red lips hit the base of his erection again.

"Oh fuuuuck!" groaned Big Jim, clutching Amber's head against his crotch with both hands now, his particularly hairy balls resting on her chin.

Jim released Amber's head and let her resume her blowjob, the tight seal of her lips sliding rapidly up and down his erection. As she sucked, he reached underneath her bobbing head and cupped her firm tits in both hands, squeezing them through her red top and enjoying the feel of the bra-less melons.

"Justin's gonna love these funbags," murmured Big Jim in admiration as he slipped his hands down into the front of her tube top and squeezed her perfect, bare breasts. Amber moaned at the mention of the famous singer's name and started to suck harder on the roadie's cock, her tongue doing amazing things with the head of his erection each time she drew back along his length.

Jim gave another approving growl as he gave her nipples a rough pinch and then squeezed her firm tits in both hands before straightening up and letting the delightfully firm globes slip out of his groping hands.

Big Jim grabbed the back of Amber's head and started to fuck her mouth once again, his hips swinging back and forth and his erection sawing in and out of her tight, teenage mouth. Amber was at her best and easily accommodated his eager cock in her throat, sucking and swallowing his rapidly thrusting member without gagging.

On stage, JT was a few songs into his set and the crowd made a loud roar as the band launched into the opening notes of 'Cry Me A River'. Amber continued to suck eagerly on Jim as he repeatedly rammed his cock in between her lips, his hips thrusting in a jerking rhythm as he got closer and closer to orgasm.

"I hope you swallow, sugar tits," groaned Big Jim, vigorously fucking Amber's mouth. The dark haired college student moaned in confirmation around Jim's demanding erection.

"Here's comes!" gasped Jim, thrusting his cock deep as his flabby buttocks clenched inside his jeans and his cock started to spurt down Amber's tight throat. Jim clutched at Amber's dark hair, holding her pretty face in against his loins as he unloaded into her mouth. Amber's nose was pressed into the roadie's beer belly and she was forced to swallow fast to keep up with the copious spurts of sticky semen that were launching from the twitching tip of Jim's big cock.

"Oh bloody hell that's good!" groaned Jim as he finished filling her mouth. Despite all the groupie blowjobs he received, he never got tired of getting his cock sucked, and Amber was damn good at it, even from his considerable experience.

The hulking roadie released Amber's head and she immediately pulled back off his penis to catch her breath. After a moment's pause she then sucked his shrinking member back between her lips, gently, almost tenderly cleaning him off and bathing his spent rod in warm saliva.

"That was great, sugar tits," murmured Jim, patting her on top of her head with his big hand.

Amber finally let his penis slip from her mouth and she sat back on her heels, wiping her mouth with the back of one hand.

"So do I get to meet Justin?" she asked hopefully, grinning up at the big roadie.

Jim considered for a moment as he stuffed away his delightfully serviced cock and re-fastened his jeans over his oversized gut. "What the hell," he agreed with a shrug, pulling a backstage pass from his back pocket and handing it to a delighted-looking Amber.

Amber leapt excitedly to her feet and gave the beefy roadie a surprisingly passionate kiss on the mouth. He almost pulled away as he tasted a hint of his own cum on her breath, but the way her tongue eagerly snaked into his mouth to seek his made him kiss her back, his hands dropping down to squeeze her lovely firm ass through her skirt as they made out.

"Good girl," said Jim, breaking off their kiss. He slapped Amber on the ass as he sent her on her way to the backstage area.

***

A couple of hours later, Lyle and Greg arrived back at the hotel, with their arms around their 'girlfriends' for the evening, Carol and Katie. They were all pretty horny by this stage, having convinced the girls to make out with them in the back of the bus on their way back from the concert. The kissing and groping had continued in the elevator up to their hotel room and then down the hallway before the finally all spilled into the room.

"That was the best concert ever!" gushed Carol, slightly drunk and flushed from Lyle's heavy petting in the elevator. Greg and Lyle had been steadily buying them beers all through the two and a half hour concert and it was having the desired effect on both girls.

"I wonder where Amber got to?" said Greg sounding slightly bitter about her disappearance. After all he was supposed to be having a threesome with her and Katie after the concert.

"Don't worry about her," Katie assured him, "she'll show up eventually." Normally Katie would have been a little concerned about her friend's disappearance too, but Amber had sent a text message to both her and Carol letting them know that she'd managed to make her way backstage. It seemed Katie still had a bit to learn from her promiscuous friend about being a slut after all.

"Ah well," sighed Greg, taking Amber's absence surprisingly well. "I guess that means I get to fuck your sweet little ass, Katie." To punctuate the point, Greg reached out and grabbed Katie's firm butt in both hands and squeezed the tight little package through her tiny jeans shorts.

Carol gasped at that, and even Lyle's eyes went wide in mild surprise.

Katie merely rolled her eyes and winked at Carol. "Boys, eh?"

Carol was even more shocked by Katie's apparently willingness than she had been by Greg's original comment. She noticed that Lyle was giving her a funny look, his gaze sliding down to her tight fitting black pants and shapely bottom. "There's no way I'm letting you stick it there Lyle!" she snapped nippily. "I haven't even decided if I'll let you fuck me at all."

"Huh? What do you mean?" gasped Lyle, the poor geek looking completely crestfallen by her remark.

"Why don't you boys pour us all a drink while we go powder our noses," Katie cut in smoothly, taking Carol by the arm and leading her off towards the bathroom.

Lyle and Greg exchanged glances and then dutifully headed for the room's minibar.

It was almost half an hour later when the two girls finally emerged from the bathroom, but Lyle and Greg both agreed that it had been worth the wait.

Katie was now wearing a sexy set of pink lingerie that was dotted with cute red hearts. Her push-up bra was trimmed with lace and the petite brunette's perky breasts were pushed up into a luscious cleavage. Her panties were an incredibly skimpy g-string that framed the delightfully toned, bubbly cheeks of her perfect, taut buttocks. Her hazel hair was pulled back into a high pony tail and she was wearing the tallest red high-heels that Greg or Lyle had ever seen. She looked like an irresistible cross between the cute girl-next-door and a gorgeous stripper who was oozing sexuality.

Carol's lingerie was more classic, but no less sexy. Her skimpy, black-lace demi-bra was low cut across her hypnotic breasts, the ample melons thrusting proudly out from her chest and looking bigger than ever. Her matching black-lace panties were French-cut, accentuating the sexy flare of her hips, the smooth roundness of her buttocks and her impossibly long, slender legs. Carol's black high heels were of more modest height but her tall, elegant legs more than made up for it.

"Ho-ly shit," whispered Lyle, his gaze roving hungrily over the two girls.

"You girls look fucking hot!" exclaimed Greg. Amber's absence was immediately forgotten.

Smiling in satisfaction at the guy's reactions, Katie sauntered forward and picked up her drink from the bar in front of the two stunned young men. She was clearly enjoying their response to the impromptu lingerie display. She took a sip of her drink, and then slowly and seductively ran her pink tongue over her upper lip. "Hmm," she murmured. "I think I need a bit more ice."

Katie walked behind the bar, right past the still stunned Greg and Lyle, then opened the fridge and bent over to get some ice. Katie bent at the waist, her back arched and her firm, perky ass jutting out deliciously towards the guys, barely covered by her tiny thong. Both guys had their eyes locked onto the saliva-inducing display of flesh. Katie knew she had a great ass and she certainly wasn't too shy to flaunt it.

When the guys had recovered from Katie's performance, they started sipping their own drinks, all four of them taking a moment to mentally prepare for what was to come. Lyle appeared anxious, Greg was impatient, Katie excited and Carol looked slightly troubled.

Eventually Lyle broke the silence with an exaggerated yawn. "I think it might be time to hit the sack," he announced, glancing over at Carol keenly.

Greg grinned. "Hit that ass, you mean," as he said this he reached over and ran his hand over the smooth cheek of Carol's ass, tracing the crease where her nicely rounded buttock met her sleek thigh.

Carol frowned and slapped his hand away from her spectacular curves. "Don't be a prick Greg." She wasn't sure where Greg's sudden fascination with asses had come from, and she surprised herself by feeling a very glad it was Lyle that she had to sleep with tonight. Maybe she was looking forward to that repeat performance more than she cared to admit to herself?

"Come on Greg," said Katie, reaching over and grabbing the horny nerd by the hand. "Let's leave Carol and Lyle alone before Carol decks you."

Greg grinned and let himself be led off towards one of the bedrooms, leaving Carol and Lyle alone in their awkward silence.

Carol glanced nervously at Lyle and then took a deep swallow of her drink. Lyle was busy staring at the lingerie-clad beauty, taking in the spectacular sight of Carol's lacy, black lingerie and high heels. He had never seen such a beautiful and sexy sight. From her long, impossibly smooth and sexy legs, to her naturally slender waist, and to her lusciously sized tits and creamy cleavage, she was perfect in every way.

"Hey there, fucking hot tits girl," said Lyle with a crooked grin.

Carol smiled back, she remembered that Lyle had said he called her that before he knew her actual name. He'd told her that first night when she'd given him a blowjob and let him fuck her big tits. She'd been creeped out by it the first time, but for some reason now she found it kind of sweet.

Lyle moved around the bar to stand in front of her, his gaze immediately dropping to her eye-catching cleavage. He gave a small whimper of appreciation at her lingerie-clad curves and then reached up, predictably latching his hands onto Carol's sensational breasts.

"Fuck I love these puppies," murmured Lyle as he squeezed Carol's vast jugs through her bra. They felt wonderfully firm in his hands as he kneaded the giant round melons eagerly, almost panting with arousal as he mauled and molested her big tits.

Lyle was leaning in against Carol as he roughly groped her boobs, the hard bulge of his crotch prodding unmistakably against her soft thigh.

"Take it easy Lyle," winced Carol as he squeezed even harder on her breasts, his fingers sinking deep into her firm, round hooters. "I'm attached to these things remember." Just when she was starting to think he was sweet, good old Lyle reminded her what a horny little prick he was.

"Take your bra off," commanded Lyle as he rubbed his crotch more firmly against Carol's smooth thigh. She could clearly feel that he was erect.

Carol reached around behind her back and unclasped the hooks of her bra-strap. The lacy piece of lingerie fell away and Carol's massive breasts surged free. The large globes of her breasts thrust buoyantly from her chest, barely sagging despite their impressive dimensions.

Lyle's hands immediately slid up to the undersides of Carol's breasts, lifting them and taking their weight in his palms. "I love your tits," he murmured before dipping his face headfirst into her cleavage.

Carol moaned despite herself as Lyle kissed and licked hungrily at her boobs, rubbing his face in her glorious titflesh and sliding his tongue up along her cleavage. The busty brunette pressed one hand against the back of Lyle's head, holding his face in against her chest as he swirled his tongue around her right nipple and caused her to gasp in pleasure. Despite her reluctance, Carol was starting to feel a familiar horniness and she planned to once again make the most of the situation and have some serious fun with her devoted stalker.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,768 Followers