Justified Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers

Lyle gave a muffled moan into the face-full of boobs as he sucked greedily on Carol's nipple, his hands squeezing around the base of her breasts as he feasted on her bosom, practically worshipping her sensational knockers.

Carol leant back against the bar behind her, stroking the back of Lyle's head as he slid his mouth over to her left nipple and slurped on the hard bud eagerly. As he gobbled lustfully on her left breast, his other hand kneaded her right, roughly squeezing and groping the large melon.

While Lyle was busy sucking on Carol's big tits, there was some sucking about to go on in the nearby bedroom as well.

As soon as they'd entered the room, Greg had begun passionately kissing Katie with his usual fervour, running his eager hands all over her slender, lingerie-covered body as his tongue hungrily pushed into her mouth, each of them moaning as they fervently made out.

Greg's hands slipped around to cup Katie's tight little, g-string framed ass, his cool hands sliding over the delightful curve of Katie's toned buttocks and pulling her in against him as he greedily squeezed her firm posterior. She looked and felt fantastic. Soft and pliable. The perfect petite little fuck doll.

"This has been the best semester ever," murmured Greg as they broke off their kiss. "Who would have thought I'd get the chance to fuck Katie Rich's sweet little ass."

Katie grinned up at Greg, pushing her hand up between his legs to rub his bulging crotch. "So you're not disappointed about missing out on a threesome with Amber?"

Greg shook his head, "I've tried Amber's mouth and pussy. But your ass is in a whole 'nother league!"

"Oh really?" murmured Katie teasingly as she unzipped the front of Greg's pants and dug her hands inside to eagerly pull out his hard cock. Greg was clearly turned on by what was to come. His cock felt bigger than ever in Katie's small hands. The rigid organ was almost bright red, and the veins running along the hard length of his shaft felt like they were pulsing with arousal.

Katie looked down at Greg's hard cock as she stroked him and felt the moistness growing between her own legs. "Do you mind if I suck on it a bit first?" she asked with a smirk. "I want to taste you." Plus a little lubrication would definitely help with what was to follow.

Greg couldn't help but chuckle at this gorgeous girl asking permission, practically begging (well in his mind anyway) to suck his cock. He quickly nodded his consent to her request. "Lie on your back and lean your head over the edge of the bed."

Katie grinned eagerly and quickly jumped on the bed, lying back as he'd instructed and tilting her head over the end of the bed, ready to receive his hard cock. She could feel her mouth watering in anticipation.

As Katie got into position, Greg swiftly stripped off his clothes, tossing them in a corner of the bedroom as he walked around to stand in front of Katie's upside down head. He immediately straddled Katie's face and then lowered his balls down towards her eagerly waiting mouth.

"Oh yeah!" groaned Greg as Katie immediately started to lash her agile tongue over the dangling sack of his testicles, licking his hairy scrotum all over and sucking tenderly on each of his balls. As Katie sucked diligently on Greg's nuts, he reached out and idly fondled her perky breasts through her bra.

"Fuck I love your tongue, Katie," murmured Greg as the gorgeous brunette lapped at his scrotum.

After Katie had tongued Greg's nuts for a minute or so, he shifted position slightly, reaching down to angle his cock towards Katie's warm, pink lips. The petite brunette moaned as Greg pushed his cock into her soft mouth, his knees bending as he fed more and more of his rigid length into her familiar mouth.

Katie made a slight gagging sound as the head of Greg's cock hit the entrance to her throat. Greg gasped and then pushed forward a little harder but he still met resistance so pulled back, giving her a moment to catch her breath.

"Relax and deep throat me, Katie," instructed Greg as he rubbed the head of his cock against her soft lips and then over her chin. "I know you can do it."

Katie nodded earnestly and swirled her tongue around the tip of the geek's thick penis. She was determined to swallow his full length; after all she'd done it plenty of times in the past. She just had to get used to this different angle.

"Here we go," murmured Greg, pushing his hard prick back into Katie's wonderful mouth. As Greg slid his length into her mouth, the brunette's lips stretched wide around his erect girth. Again Katie gagged slightly as the head of Greg's cock hit her throat, but this time when he pushed harder his cock popped right into her throat.

"Ohhh!" groaned Greg as his cock lodged right to the hilt in Katie's incredible mouth. "Fuck that's tight!"

Katie gurgled slightly around the throat-full of cock, her lips pressed tightly around the base of Greg's cock as her throat constricted around the head. Greg groaned in pleasure, basking in the sensations of his completely enveloped manhood. This was what he loved about Katie Rich! His hairy balls, still wet with Katie's saliva, were resting on her cute nose and his chubby thighs were pressing against the side of her head. Katie felt like her entire head was surrounded by Greg's loins. Not the most pleasant sensation, but she was too horny to care.

"Shit that's good!" groaned Greg as he pulled out of Katie's mouth again, breathing heavily. Katie immediately started licking all over his balls and the base of his cock-shaft.

Greg lined himself up with Katie's mouth and excitedly thrust forward, once again sliding his cock deep into her glorious throat. "Suck it all Katie!" he groaned, starting to pump his hips and push his hard dick in and out of Katie's willing mouth.

"Mmmmphf!" moaned Katie, gagging slightly, but still sucking eagerly as Greg fed his cock forcefully down her gullet.

Greg groaned as he fucked Katie's mouth with gusto, his cock squelching as he humped into her face and Katie occasionally gagging as his shaft slammed into her tight teenage throat. "Uhh!" Greg grunted as he used Katie's mouth for his pleasure.

Back in the hotel room's lounge Lyle was still enjoying Carol's legendary boobs, running his tongue all over the mountainous peaks as humped his erection up against her smooth thigh and ran his hands all over the topless brunette's curvaceous body.

"You're so fucking hot, Carol," moaned Lyle as he lifted his head up from her chest, leaving the ample melons glistening with his saliva. He ran both hands over her tits and gave them a hard squeeze to punctuate his comment.

"Shall we go into the bedroom?" suggested Carol, sounding slightly shy and uncertain about taking the next step. She couldn't deny that her pussy was already wet at the prospect of fucking Lyle again though. What was it about this strange, overly fanatical geek that turned her on so much?

"Sure," agreed Lyle quickly. He sounded just as nervous as she was.

The tall, statuesque brunette led Lyle across the lounge and into the second, currently uninhabited bedroom. As he followed Carol he watched the sexy roll of her firm, round buttocks in her lacy, black panties. The cut of the lingerie perfectly framed the sexy curve of her ass-cheeks and made her bottom look amazing. The fact she was still wearing her heels made the sight even sexier.

When they reached the bedroom, Carol pushed the door closed.

"So, um, can I still fuck you?" asked Lyle, his confidence had been knocked by Carol's earlier suggestion that she might not let him.

Carol's eyes narrowed as she regarded Lyle carefully. "Get your clothes off and lie on the bed," she ordered him without directly answering his question.

Lyle's eyes widened slightly. He nodded quickly, peeled off his t-shirt, pants and underwear and hurriedly climbed onto the bed, lying on his back. His hard cock was jutting up from between his skinny legs, eager for Carol's attentions.

The tall brunette moved to the foot of the bed, wearing only her panties and high heels, her hands on her shapely hips as she smiled down at Lyle. It was a breath-taking sight.

Lyle opened his mouth to speak, but Carol started to move forward so he immediately shut it. The voluptuous babe crawled onto the end of the bed by Lyle's feet and started to work her way up towards him. Lyle gasped as he felt the tips of Carol's heavy breasts brush his toes as she crawled up his legs, the scrape of her nipples tickling him.

As moved up his body, Carol bent down and kissed the inside of Lyle's bare thigh and then licked her way up, nuzzling his hard erection as she reached his crotch. He moaned as Carol's tongue flicked out and she licked up the length of his hard shaft, then swirled her tongue around the head of him. Her full breasts pressed against Lyle's thighs as she put her mouth over his cock sucked on just the head of his prick, causing him to groan in pleasure.

"Oh God! You turn me on so much, Carol!" groaned Lyle as she sucked on the end of his hard cock and reached up to squeeze the lower part of his shaft in her soft hand. Carol bobbed her head over Lyle's cock several times, still not taking more than the first few inches into her warm, wet mouth, but combined with her stroking hand it drove Lyle crazy.

There was a lip-smacking sound as Carol's mouth popped off the head of Lyle's cock and she stroked him a few more times in her hand, looking up into Lyle's eyes the whole time. The geeky teen was completely hypnotised by her crystal blue eyes and angelic face. Carol then moved forward, pressing Lyle's erection into the deep cleavage between her full, round breasts.

"Uhhh!" Lyle gave a groan of pleasure, the soft valley between Carol's 34DD"s was familiar territory for the boob loving geek.

Carol smiled as she pressed her ample tits together around Lyle's hard shaft, enfolding him in the soft warmth of her cleavage. Using her hands on the sides of her mountainous boobs, she stroked Lyle's familiar cock with her big, soft tits. Lyle's hips immediately started to thrust up off the bed, fucking her generous cleavage eagerly.

Lyle reached down and held Carol by her shoulders, giving himself extra leverage as he thrust his penis up and down between Carol's fabled boobs. The busty brunette kept her big jugs pressed snugly together, forming a tight sheath of her yielding tit-flesh for the horny nerd to fuck.

"Ohh!" groaned Lyle, watching Carol's tits jiggle as he thrust eagerly between them. "Fuck I love your tits Carol."

Lyle's whole body was arching on the bed as he humped up against Carol's shapely chest, his hard dick sliding smoothly into the cosy softness between her remarkable tits. With each eager thrust, the head of his cock surged up from the top of her cleavage, driving towards her chin as her ample breasts shook with the impact.

"God I love your tits, Carol," repeated Lyle with another loud groan.

In the other bedroom, Greg was also groaning in admiration. "I love your ass, Katie," he breathed as he tugged down Katie's thong, leaving her naked and face down the bed. The firm, round globes of her tight buttocks jutted out invitingly towards him. Katie had slipped a pillow beneath her hips to raise her ass up to a perfect angle for Greg's eager penis.

Greg reached down with one hand and grabbed a greedy handful of the firm, toned cheek of Katie's left buttock, giving it a squeeze. His other hand stroked his own, already lubed cock. "I can't believe I'm going to actually get to fuck your sweet ass."

Greg straddled the back of Katie's thighs, his slick cock sliding along the crack of Katie's ass as he leant over her and pushed his hips against her while rubbing himself against her shapely bottom. The firm, round globes of Katie's peachy buttocks formed a perfect nestling spot for Greg's erection.

"Are you ready Katie?" Greg whispered as he leant further over her and continued to grind himself against her perfect ass.

"Stick it in me," whispered Katie, sounding slightly anxious and slightly eager. It wasn't the first time she'd tried anal sex, but she wasn't exactly a regular practitioner. Her ass was something she saved for very special occasions.

Greg reached down between them and grasped his stiff cock, using his hand to guide the throbbing head against Katie's tight anus. Katie gave a sudden loud groan as Greg's cockhead pushed against her asshole and he slowly eased himself inside her.

"Fuck you're tight!" gasped Greg as he felt her ass relaxing ever so slightly, allowing him to push himself a little deeper in her taut passage. It felt like her ass was gripping his cock like a vice.

"Ahh!" Katie groaned in discomfort as Greg's thick cock pushed into her fabulously tight hole.

"Uh! That's so good!" murmured Greg in a half-whisper as he surged with his hips again, pushing his pelvis down against the firm cheeks of Katie's ass and driving his cock a couple of inches deeper into Katie's ass.

Katie puffed out a sharp breath as Greg's cock filled her rear passage completely, her ass clutching at his invading erection. The sexy brunette frowned as she focussed on accommodating Greg's big cock, groaning as the chubby geek started to very slowly pump his hips. Each thrust of Greg's pelvis wedged his cock deeper and deeper into Katie's tight little anus.

"You feel huge, Greg," Katie breathed as he started to fuck her ass.

Greg hunched over Katie, his hips thrusting as he shoved his cock back and forth into the vice-like grip of her perfect ass. Each time he drove himself into her tight, clutching orifice, his hips slapped against the firm cheeks of her ass, filling the room with the sound of their slapping flesh. The tight cheeks of Katie's buttocks barely jiggling as Greg slammed against them.

Katie's ass felt amazing and there was no way that Greg would last long in that heavenly hole. "Oh, fuck Katie!" he groaned loudly; his hips pounding as he insistently banged his cock into her. Katie was much less vocal, moaning softly as Greg drove what felt like an impossibly big cock into her tight ass.

Greg's groans increased in volume as he drove himself harder up Katie's snug rear end. The intense pleasure of their anal fucking, combined with the spectacular oral assault she'd given him earlier was just too much for the perpetually horny geek. Greg could already feel his balls churning as his orgasm approached there was no way he was going to last much longer.

"Fuck Katie!" groaned Greg, his cock bashing deep into Katie's toned bum. "I'm gonna cum real soon."

Greg moaned, panting heavily and he pulled out of Katie's tight ass and Katie gasped at the sudden absence of the thick cock in her butt.

"You can cum on my face or tits," moaned Katie, sensing Greg's intentions, "but don't stick it back in my mouth after it's been up my ass."

Greg nodded again and shuffled hurriedly up the bed, gripping his hard cock as Katie rolled over to receive his load. His hand fisted over his trembling cock, rapidly stroking it as he aimed the tip towards Katie's pretty face. Katie was not at all surprised that Greg had chosen to cum on her face, it was definitely his favourite semen target in her increasingly extensive experience.

Within seconds Greg gave a sudden hoarse grunt of lust and a thick spurt of cum shot from the tip of his cock and splattered over Katie's smooth right cheek. "Ohhh fuuuck!" Greg gave a longer groan of pleasure as several more surging bursts sprang from his cock, his spunk streaking over Katie's face as the grunting geek gave her a particularly sticky facial.

"Oh wow!" gasped Greg, pumping his prick in his fist and squeezing out the final few spurts.

Katie's hazel snapped open, sparkling wicked as she gazed up at a clearly satisfied Greg, her cute face splattered copiously with his seed. Greg smiled back down at her and then collapsed down on the bed beside her, breathing heavily and completely spent.

Lyle was also breathing heavily as his gorgeous and busty partner straddled his skinny waist, reaching down between her perfect thighs to grip his long, hard cock in her soft hand.

"Are you ready for me Lyle?" Carol whispered huskily, grazing the tip of Lyle's cock against the wet lips of pussy and letting out a small moan. It was clear that she was ready for him.

"Oh fuck yes, Carol!" groaned Lyle as she rubbed his cock along her dripping slit. "I've been ready to fuck you forever."

Carol seemed satisfied by his answer and she lowered herself down, letting out a low moan as she impaled her pussy on his long, hard cock. Lyle cried out in ecstasy as his penis penetrated the girl of his dreams. His hands slid up Carol's creamy thighs to grasp the sensually rounded flare of her hips, pulling her downward onto him so that his cock lodged into the tight embrace of her incredible pussy.

"Oh Carol!" Lyle groaned as the gorgeous brunette started to grind her ass down on his lap, her hips rolling sensuously as her pussy clutching tightly at his cock. Lyle squeezed Carol's hips as she rode him, staring up at her perfect tits as they swayed above his head. He was in heaven.

"Oh Lyle!" gasped Carol as she pushed down harder on the skinny geek, his cock filling her hot, wet cunt. She arched her back, and ground herself down on him, letting his long, rigid prick glide high up inside her.

Lyle was grinning like an idiot as he slid both hands up Carol's smooth sides to cup the bottom of her heavy breasts, lifting and squeezing the magnificent orbs in his eager palms and groping them lovingly. His fingers flicked across her nipples, the small buds hardening at his touch and Carol letting out a small murmur of appreciation as his surprisingly tender caresses.

"You're so sexy Carol," breathed Lyle as more fervently groped her legendary boobs. The expression on Lyle's face was one of pure joy.

Carol moaned as Lyle played with her tits, her hips bouncing as she slid up and down on his cock, and her pussy clutching tightly at his straining shaft like a velvety glove, both their bodies moving up and down in unison.

"Oh that's good Lyle!" gasped Carol, arching her back and thrusting her firm tits harder into Lyle's groping hands.

Lyle shifted up, craning his neck forward off the bed, and capturing the tip of Carol's right breast between his lips and sucking her hard nipple into his mouth. The busty brunette gave another moan as he swiped his tongue all over her breast, pressing his face up into her cleavage as he feasted on her glorious tits.

"Oh God!" Lyle gave a muffled moan into his face full of breasts as Carol picked up the pace, riding Lyle's cock faster, her hips surging as she ground down against him.

"Are you going to cum soon?" asked Carol with sudden concern, stopping her movements and staring apprehensively down at Lyle.

"No," groaned Lyle, frustrated by her hesitation. "Keep going!" His hands were on her breasts, squeezing them almost distractedly as she sat motionlessly on his cock.

Carol nodded. "Okay, but warn me if you're gonna cum." Carol resumed grinding on Lyle's cock, her lithe body undulating and a small purr of pleasure escaping her full lips.

"Okay," Lyle agreed, his hands sliding down from Carol's breasts to grip her shapely hips and guide her movements faster on his cock. He was savouring every sensation of Carol's soft, wet pussy thrusting over his hard erection. Their two bodies rocking together on the bed as they fucked.

Carol was quickly moaning, clearly enjoying the sensations of Lyle's long cock sliding within her tight cunt. Amber and Katie hadn't been wrong when they said he was a good fuck, his long dick felt wonderful inside her.

"Oh! That's good Carol!" groaned Lyle, his hips pushing up off the bed to slide his cock deep into her phenomenal pussy. Lyle's hands were all over the soft, lush curves of Carol's delicious body, stroking, squeezing and caressing as they fucked.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers