Justified Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,770 Followers

"Oh Lyle," gasped Carol, she was now bouncing vigorously on Lyle's big cock, riding the geeky young man hard.

"Uhhhh! Uh!" Lyle's hips were humping upwards to meet the sensuous movements of Carol's hips with short aggressive thrusts, their loins slapping together as they rutted with growing speed and mounting passion.

"Mmmm! Lyle, oh yesss!" Carol had lost all of her considerable restraint, the ecstasy of Lyle's hard cock thrusting powerfully inside her making her lush body writhe wildly on top of him. "Oh God!"

Carol abruptly screamed out in pleasure, her back arching and her whole body shuddering as her orgasm rushed through her. Lyle's eyes went wide as Carol gave another cry, almost a whimper of pleasure, her ample chest heaving as she pushed down on his cock.

"Ohhh yesss!" Carol groaned, straightening up and leaning right back as her hips slowly rolled over Lyle's loins, his big cock completely filling her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back as she bit her lower lip, an expression of pure bliss on her beautiful face. It was the greatest sight that Lyle had ever witnessed.

"Yes! Oh God Yes!" screamed Carol, spasming atop Lyle as he shunted up into her. Her lush body heaving as she came.

As Carol moaned in ecstasy, slowing down as she ground herself on Lyle's hard cock and rocked her hips almost languidly Lyle sped up, thrusting up with his hips, and letting his cock full her tight cunt. He could feel Carol's cunt squeezing, almost pulsing against his shaft as she came.

"Oh Carol!" gasped Lyle, sitting up and wrapping his arms around her slender waist, pulling her lush curves tightly in against him.

Carol was still groaning as Lyle shifted onto his knees and laid Carol on her back in front of him, his cock not leaving her glorious pussy as he repositioned his curvy lover. Carol's long legs wrapped tightly around Lyle's waist pulling him in towards her as he leant over and thrust hard and deep inside her. The sexy brunette gave a gasp of pleasure as Lyle immediately began to pump his hips, driving his cock powerfully into her cunt.

"Uhhh!" Lyle grunted as he slammed into Carol. The nerdy young man thrust into Carol with abandon, his skinny hips pumping between her perfect thighs like a jackhammer, driving his long cock into her quivering, wet pussy. Now that she'd cum he let himself go, fucking her with abandon.

Carol moaned loudly as Lyle's cock filled her up, his hips jerking erratically as he thrust with growing speed.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Carol!" gasped Lyle, moaning with pleasure.

Carol clutched Lyle harder against her with her thighs as his hips surged forward and he let out a cry of pleasure. Lyle's cock pulsed as he unleashed his load, heavy spurts of cum flooding Carol's pussy as Lyle arched his back and sunk himself deep inside her.

"Oh yessss!" cried out Lyle as he pumped his seed into Carol. His whole body tensing as he came. Carol held him close with her legs around his waist, her soft hands running over the flexing muscles of his back.

Lyle gave a small whimper of pleasure as Carol's pussy squeezed around his cock and milked out the last few drops of his load. He straightened up slightly and looked down at her, tenderly running his hands up Carol's sides and over her flat stomach as she slowed the sensual movements of her hips beneath him, and moaned quietly to herself, grinning up at Lyle.

"Oh Lyle," whispered Carol, pulling him back down on top of her and pressing her lips hungrily against his, her tongue sliding into his mouth as she kissed him with unexpected passion, his hard cock still clutched insider her.

Lyle moaned happily as he kissed her back, his hands sliding over her smooth sides as he hugged her lavish curves against his body. He was grinning as they broke off their kiss.

***

Amber tip toed quietly into the bedroom she was sharing with Greg and Katie, and she was not surprised to see them both lying naked on top of the bed, the room smelling of sex and Greg with a rather satisfied looking smile on his face.

It looked as though they were both almost asleep, but at the sound of Amber's entry, Katie's eyes flicked open.

"Did you make it backstage?" asked Katie with a sly grin as she regarded her dishevelled looking friend. Amber's red tube-top looked a little crooked, and her leather skirt was riding high on her slender thighs. The studded choker she'd been wearing at the concert was also missing.

Amber nodded as she pulled off her boots and sat down on the edge of the bed beside Greg. At the movement of the bed Greg stirred slightly and blearily opened his eyes.

"Yeah I got backstage," confirmed Amber with a slightly embarrassed pout. "But it turns out that one of the guys in the opening band was called Justin as well."

Katie grinned at this, biting her lower lip to stop from laughing. "So you still got to fuck a rock star, just not a particularly famous one?"

Amber nodded again, then she wrinkled her nose. "He was the drummer."

Katie grimaced, "ewwww."

Amber chuckled and turned to Greg, looking down at his flaccid cock, which was lying against his flabby thigh. There was a small trickle of cum oozing from the slit. "I guess I owe you a blowjob or something still?"

Katie opened her mouth to warn Amber where his cock had just been and then slowly closed it. She was momentarily lost for words.

Greg grinned at Amber and nodded. "It's the least you can do really."

Amber smirked. "It's just a good thing I love sucking cock." She bent over and slurped Greg's soft, sticky penis into her mouth, giving it a long, wet suck, her tongue sliding all around the spongy organ and massaging it inside her mouth.

Abruptly Amber pulled off Greg's cock, straightening up and making a face. "Your cock tastes funny," she commented.

"Shhh," Greg shushed her and pushed her head back down into his lap. "Just get back to work." He winked at Katie who broke into a broad grin and had to suppress a giggle.

It had been quite a trip indeed.

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,770 Followers