Justin Bieber's Surrogate Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eww," said Susan. "You have sex with your mother?"

"Not all the time and even less now that she's taken up with that dirty bastard, Chris Harrison? He left his wife to be with my mother."

"Chris Harrison of the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows and the Miss America beauty pageant? That Chris Harrison?"

"Yeah, he's the asshole who stole my Mom from me. Anyway," he said looking at her, "most times we just sleep together and that's where you come in," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't sleep. I haven't slept for two days. I need my mother with me to sleep," he said. "Please just sleep with me without sex."

"No, I can't do that," she said, "sleep with you for the sake of sleeping with you. I don't know which is worse, sleeping with you or having sex with you," she said with a laugh.

"I believe that there's a reason for everything and the reason why you stepped in that elevator at that moment was to comfort me," he said with a confident smile.

"Comfort you? I don't even know you," she said. "How can I possibly comfort you? Moreover, you have some serious psychological issues if you think that the entire universe revolves around you and your mother."

"I'll pay you fifty-thousand-dollars to sleep with me," he said reaching in his jacket pocket and writing out a check for fifty-thousand-dollars.

"I don't care how much money you offer me, I already told you that I'm not having sex with you," she said.

"I'm not asking you for sex. I just need some sleep. Please. Seriously, I haven't slept in two days. I can't sleep without my Mom there to hold me," he said. "Please, I need your help. I desperately need some sleep. I have a big concert tomorrow night and I'm so very tired. Please?"

"Okay," she said taking the check from his hand, "but we just sleep."

"Yes," he said.

"No sex," she said.

"No sex," he said.

To be continued...

12