Justin Down The Hall Ch. 02

Story Info
Enjoying 19 year old Justin, both me and my wife.
3.4k words
4.43
22.9k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time went by as usual. I didn't have the opportunity to get back into Justin's room while he was sleeping to suck his cock again.

I did play back the recorded security camera videos and saw a lot of Justin working his big cock over.

I couldn't get enough of this young man.

His sexual energy was amazing!

He seemed to always be handling his big meat and cumming several times a day.

My wife and I had an upcoming anniversary celebration where we were going out of town overnight. I wondered what the recordings would show when Justin had the run of the house.

We did have a good overnight at a resort we had gone to, and it seemed like my wife was more sexually charged up than usual. I had a hard time keeping up as she just seemed to want more than I was able to give her.

We got back home Sunday evening, and with work the next day, I didn't look at the recordings until late Monday evening when my wife had finally gone to bed.

I ran the time stamp back to Friday afternoon, when my wife was home preparing for our departure as I was finishing up some work late at the office.

I sat back in my chair and started watching the tapes.

Justin was in his room in just his boxers, when the door opened and my wife walked into his room. She went right to him, leaned down and kissed him on the mouth with a lot of passion!

There was a familiarity about their kiss, making me realize this wasn't the first time.

I was stunned! But not as stunned as I would be as I watched what the two of them did with each other.

Justin sat up on his bed, and then stood up and put his hands on her shoulders, softly pushing her down onto her knees in front of him.

As she went down on her knees, she was looking up into his eyes. Her hands went to the sides of his boxers, and slowly pulled them down his hips to his ankles, and he stepped out of them.

As she pulled his boxers down, his big cock sprang out and hit her in the face. She just smiled, and brought both hands up to his cock, wrapped them around the shaft, and pulled it toward her mouth.

Justin tangled his fingers in her hair as my wife opened her mouth wide.

Justin took his time, and first slide his cock all over her face. He must have been expecting her to visit him as he already had some precum on the tip of his cock, which was now smeared on my wife's face.

She took it smiling with her eyes closed. Again, familiarity. They had done this before.

Then he placed the head at her lips and pushed forward sinking several inches into her mouth! I heard both moan as she settled in to become his cocksucker!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!

My wife at best was somewhat passive when it came to sex, very seldom wanting to suck my cock and here she was being his cocksucker!

I was outraged, surprised, felt betrayed, and then I realized, my own cock was rock hard and throbbing. I could also feel the wetness of precum.

I continued to watch.

My wife worked Justin's cock over for what seemed like a long time. Later when I watched it again, I noted the beginning time and realized she sucked, licked and attempted to deep throat him and actual did deep throat him a few times for over 20 minutes.

All during that time, Justin stood over her, occasionally adding to the pleasure he was getting from my wife's mouth, by stroking his cock like I had watched him stroke it in the shower on previous recordings.

Now and again, he pulled it out and rubbed it all over her face, she seemed to like that a lot.

He put it back in and really started working her mouth over. Pushing in deeper than she was able to take. My wife gagged some but she also wanted more.

He gave it to her!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Here was my wife being an enthusiastic cocksucker for this young man's big cock!

Justin was aggressive with her, his fingers tangled in her hair, holding her head, guiding her mouth as he pushed in deeper until several times his big cock was completely in her mouth and throat with his balls pushing against her chin as she choked on it less, getting used to the size.

Face fucking her with long deep strokes.

Now and again, he reached down and mauled her breasts over which made her moan even louder.

It seemed like she liked being used.

I didn't know!

I took my own rock hard cock out, and rubbed all the precum on it over and around the head. Then i continued to watch as I stroked it. My outrage was replaced with pure lust with what I was seeing.

Justin started to moan as he worked my wife's mouth over, going faster, bruising her lips, mouth and throat, then suddenly he came, shooting cum down her throat as she struggled to swallow all of it but some spilled out the sides of her mouth and dripped down on her blouse. There was so much as he pulled out, he splashed the last 3 or 4 ropes of cum across her face, and even into her hair.

My wife laid back on the floor gasping for breath, her face and hair splattered in his cum. She was still dressed but her skirt was pulled up enough where i could see her white panties, which were soaking wet with her arousal.

Justin was still hard and didn't even hesitate. he went down on the floor between my wife's legs, pulled the soaked fabric aside and with one shove, pushed his big hard cock all the way into her, bottoming out.

She actually screamed and climaxed!

At that moment, I erupted in my own climax.

I stopped the recording for the time being to recover myself.

I was breath hard, sweating slightly, holding the tissues over my leaking cock, shaking my head at what I had just watched. I was still upset...maybe, but what I was more of was completely aroused, turned on and a little jealous! I realized, I wanted his cock that way.

After I cleaned myself up, I settled back into my chair, ran the recording back to where my wife walked into his room, and watched it again.

As she kissed him, my cock was already hard again, even though I had just cum. This was something that seldom happened, but watching them...

I slowly worked my cock over as I watched it, arriving at the point where my wife screamed, climaxed, and clung onto Justin with her arms and legs wrapped around him.

Justin just kept on pumping away pushing deep strokes into my wife. His tight butt, clenching and relaxing over and over as he drove hard into her pussy.

He was like some kind of sex machine, or maybe a jack hammer, as he pounded away.

It only took a few strokes of pounding my wife, before she started arching up to receive his big meat, clinging to his body, her fingernails digging into his back, and then her hands sliding down to dig into his tight butt.

This only seemed to urge Justin on and the pounding continued for a long time.

I lost count of the number of climaxes my wife had. They seemed to go on and on, one running into the other as she moaned, sobbed, and bite into the side of his neck, all the time matching his hard stroke.

After about 15 minutes of this action, Justin suddenly rolled her over with him now laying on the floor with her mounting him cowgirl style.

The fucking continued with my wife now doing more of the work. She rode him with wild abandon as he laid back watching her and then he reached up, tore her blouse open, sending buttons flying, pushed up her bra and started mauling her breasts, pulling, pinching and tugging her nipples over hard.

She moaned and fucked him even harder!

My thought went back to the memory of us at the hotel, apparently only a few hours after the fucking she got from Justin.

Her naked, me on my back with her climbing up onto my face, wanting to be eaten. Me accommodating her, she had tasted different than I was used to.

Now realizing part of the different taste was his cum second hand out of her pussy. Then still on my back looking up, her mounted on me cowgirl style, her eyes closed.

Her fucking me with more enthusiasm than I was used to. My hands on her breasts, tugging, pulling and pinching her nipples, and her wincing with some discomfort.

Now I understood why.

I also remembered her being wetter than I was used to. Moist deep inside of her. I had been pushing my cock into Justin's cum!

Shaking my head slightly, then back to the tapes.

My wife was continuing to post with Justin's cock buried deep inside of her. At one point, she glanced down at her wrist watch and seemed a little startled. I checked the time stamp and realized I was due home in about 30 minutes. she said something to him I didn't catch, I realized she must have said "doggy" as he rolled over, lightly pushing her down onto her hands and knees, while his cock came out of her for only a moment.

He positioned himself behind her on his knees and pushed his cock back into her pussy. she arched up, Justin's hand in the middle of her back pushed her head down.

She took it with butt up, head down, breasts swaying, Justin continued the pounding. As he fucked her, occasionally he would reach down and work her breasts and nipples over, pinching them hard. From time to time he would also slap her on the ass, first one side and then the other.

She seemed to like the light abuse.

His hands went from her hips as he jack hammered into her, to one hand pulling her hair which brought her head back, arching her back, opening her mouth. With her in that position, Justin stopped fucking her, leaned forward and whispered something into her ear. She gasped when she heard it, her face turned red, and then after a long moment, she nodded agreement. He leaned forward again, obviously asking her something, confirmation perhaps. She hesitated as he wasn't moving his cock inside of her, and then she nodded yes again.

With a big grin on his face, he started fucking her again with long deep hard thrusts.

I would learn what she had agreed to in a future recording.

Watching, stroking my cock, I was now breathing as hard as she was. She was gasping for breath, her skirt up over her back, the panties still on, her blouse ripped and torn hanging down, her bra up over the top of her breasts, cum still on her face and in her hair as Justin used her completely for his pleasure, but obviously for her pleasure too.

I was totally amazed! I had never seen my wife like this with me. Sex yes, but never this wild abandonment that I was watching. It was like watching someone I knew, but never seeing them like this!

Once again re positioning her, this time onto her back again. Justin picked up the pace, reaching down, pulling her legs up over his shoulders, fucking her harder and deeper if that was even possible. Her breasts were shuddering with the impact of him slamming into her. He was breathing hard as he build his own climax to completion for the second time.

He pounded her, she was yelping, moaning, even some screaming as he used her pussy for his pleasure.

He slammed into her again and again and again, then flattened down on top of her, emptying his cum into her once again, this time deep inside of her pussy.

She screamed a primal scream and came once again, flattened out on the floor with him laying on top of her, his big cock still inside of her.

They stayed that way for a few minutes, then she struggled to get up. He moved off of her, his cock sliding out of her still half hard.

She looked at her watch again, reached for his cock, brought it to her mouth and started to lick it clean. After it was clean, and hard again, she reluctantly let go of it and jumped up.

I caught a glimpse of his cum running down her legs as she quickly held her skirt between her legs to keep it from running out and left his room, heading to the shower.

Justin went into his bathroom for a shower.

I remember coming home, looking for my wife, finding her in the shower, startling her, asking her if she was alright as she looked a little pale. At that time, little did I know about what had just happened.

I got ready for our overnight get away.

Looking at the time stamp on the recordings, I realized they had been sucking and fucking for over an hour and a half.

After our weekend get away and three days later when I got home late that evening, had something to eat, kissed my wife goodnight as she was going to bed early. She looked tired and more than a little beat. I went into my den, locked the door, checked the DVD recordings to see what might have taken place.

My wife had that day off from work, so I wondered if the two of them had fucked again.

Yes!

OMG, yes!

I ran the time stamp from when Justin normally got up for the day. He was not alone. He had a male friend around his age in the bedroom with him.

They were talking quietly, planning something. Justin mentioned his friend's name, Matt.

Justin glanced at his smart phone, checking the time, then told Matt to get undressed and step into the closet.

He did, but not before Justin reached over and quickly stroked his cock.

Bisexual?.

There was a knock on the door, Justin opened it, my wife stepped in completely naked. Justin stopped her, and showed her a blindfold, briefly explained something about a surprise, then put it on her.

With her blindfolded, Justin gently pushed her down onto her hands and knees, told her to stay put, while he undressed. Justin wasted no time and positioned himself behind her and slipped his big cock into her apparently wet pussy.

He started taking long slow, deep strokes fucking her doggy style, when his friend stepped out of the closet, naked, stroking his hardon as he approached her.

My wife unaware of the 2nd person until Matt reached down and tweaked her nipples, his cock bumping against her face.

Her head coming up, startled, unsure about what was happening.

Justin kept fucking her doggy style, long slow deep strokes, his hands holding her hips.

She jerked her head up again, now fully realizing there was a second guy in the room with her.

Justin leaned down and said, "You agreed to do this, now do it".

"Suck his cock while I fuck you".

She dropped her head for a moment, then Slowly raised it, mouth slightly open, tongue out a bit, searching for, finding the second hard cock.

Matt tangled his fingers into her hair, holding her head, guiding her mouth, pushing his cock against her lips, all the time Justin continued his long strokes.

She opened her mouth. Justin fucking her, pushed his big cock forward rocking her and actually pushed her forward onto his friend's cock. She moaned and started sucking him with acceptance.

Matt's cock was not the monster that Justin had, but it was still about 7 or 7-1/2" long and fairly thick.

Because my wife had recently been deep throating Justin's 9 inch cock, she took Matt's more easily, hitting the back of her throat and then deeper.

Both Matt and my wife moaned at the same time.

The guys now spit roasting her, did a fist bump and then a high five over her back.

My wife moaned again and then really started working Matt's cock over. Pushing her head forward, taking more of it into her throat, getting into being fucked by two young guys at the same time.

Matt now taking slow full length strokes, ending each stroke with his balls on her chin. This went on for awhile.

The guys started to coordinate their fucking strokes, both pushing in deep at the same time. They did this over and over again.

Then they changed it up.

Justin pushing in while Matt pulled out, then the reverse happened, Matt pushing deep into her mouth while Justin pulled almost out.

Then a change up once again.

Matt holding just the head of his cock in my wife's mouth and Justin pushing forward harder, actually driving my wife forward onto Matt's waiting cock. Pushing it all the way into her throat.

They did this for at least a dozen strokes.

Then it was reversed. Justin's cock head just inside of my wife's pussy, with Matt pushing his hard cock into her throat, driving her back onto Justin's cock again and again and again.

All through out this gang bang, my wife was moaning, shaking, gasping for breath much of the time, but obviously loving it as she was a willing participant of this sexual MMF 3 some.

Suddenly as the two guys were fucking her from both ends, my wife exploded in orgasm, overwhelmed with what was happening to her.

As she exploded, both guys pushed in full length, Justin's balls against her ass, Matt's balls against her chin. They kept them there as she shook, moaned and had several waves of orgasm.

Spit Roasted.

Again the guys grinned, fist bumped and pulled out allowing her to breath..Justin quietly pointed out to Matt that this was being recorded on his smart phone which was set up and running on the side of the room.

They now knew they could have her anytime they wanted her.

My wife was slumped down on her hands and knees gasping for breath, not only from her orgasm, but from Matt's cock in her throat earlier.

Justin rolled her over onto her back, spread her legs then drove his cock deep inside of her wet pussy.

She moaned, the blindfold had come off but her eyes were closed as he settled into jack hammering her like before.

Justin fucked her relentlessly, but this time they had Matt watching them.

Matt's fingers and mouth were on her nipples, working them over, making her shudder. He also ran his hands over Justin's ass as it clenched and relaxed during the fucking he was doing. Then Matt's hands slide down Justin's ass between his legs and fondled his balls as he was fucking my wife.

Justin seemed to like it.

After about 5 minutes of watching them fuck and running his hands over both of them, Matt tapped Justin on the shoulder, Justin rolled off of her and Matt took his place. His cock sliding in bottoming out in my wife.

my wife moaned and arched up, wanting more cock.

Matt fucked her hard, not like Justin's jack hammering, but still a substantial bruising.

Again 5 minutes, Justin tapped Matt on the shoulder, Matt rolled off of my wife, Justin took his place, sliding his big cock deep inside of her. My wife screamed and exploded in another orgasm.

The two guys continued this way for over an hour, gang banging her.

Trading off every 5 minutes or so, my wife in almost continual orgasms of some kind or the other, shaking moaning, screaming at times, in a world of sex, orgasms, and one of being fucked and used by these two young studs.

A gang bang of two, but two guys that seemed to live for sex.

The guys seemed to be getting close to their own orgasm, as the thrusting became harder, but stopping in time, trading off to the other guy.

All three were sweating and breathing hard as I watched the recording.

I was sweating and breathing hard right along with them. My cock was like an iron bar. I was so engrossed.

To be continued