Justin Thyme Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,844 Followers

Somehow, I stumbled through the day, with lunch being the only time I felt like I could relax. As I had all week, I ate lunch with Susie, and since Susie already knew what was going on I could relax and not worry about slipping up. I know my grades were not what they should have been for the week, but I just could not concentrate. If I didn't straighten that out soon I knew Dad would be coming down on me hard. It isn't like any of the classes were even difficult!

Three o'clock and the final bell rang at last! I was in a fog, with thoughts of our meeting with Dad and Mom tonight, plus seeing Rosemary by our lockers, with Susie and Stephanie in tow had everything jumbled up. I was beginning to wonder if I was cracking up. I made my way down the hall feeling dread in the pit of my stomach for some unknown reason. I just knew something was going on that was going to jump up and bite me.

Stephanie grabbed my arm, rubbing her boob on it in the process, and said, "We've got to hurry, Justin. Susie and I are going over to swim for a while before your mom gets home. I got a new bikini, and you've got to be sure to let me know what you think of it." I knew something had to happen!

We got home, and I made my way to my room as soon as possible. In my state of mind I just had to get away from females as quickly as possible. My mind was already in turmoil. It wasn't but a few minutes, and I heard them coming up the stairs, laughing and talking all the way. It was then I realized I had gone all week without even turning on the monitor and the camera in the Koala. I had the real thing, I didn't need to watch! Today though was an opportunity for my original purpose and I stepped over to my computer and quickly logged in just in time to hear Stephanie talking about her new bikini. ". . . like it." Her voice dropped conspiratorially, "I wouldn't dare wear it anywhere else. I just saw it, and I thought of Justin, and just knew I had to buy it for him." Her face was a study in crimson. "I almost chickened out, so I told him at school I wanted him to tell me what he thought of it. That way I have to wear it."

Stephanie opened her bag and pulled out a series of strings and small pieces of fabric that had more missing than was actually there. I could have imagined Susie wearing something of the sort, but Stephie? She certainly was crushing on me, which I already knew, but this was at a whole new level.

"How in the world do you wear that?" gasped Susie. "That is just barely legal!"

Rosemary looked crestfallen. She knew she was not going to be able to keep me to herself, and she had told me, as well as the girls she hoped I would end up with one of them, but she was obviously feeling impending loss.

Susie opened her bag and pulled out her own suit, which I had seen last weekend, the one that was see-through when wet. Rosemary was wearing the one she had teased me with earlier as well. I was definitely in for seeing more skin, and in more provocative ways than I was accustomed to.

Stephanie pulled her shirt over her head, quickly followed by the other two, who also quickly peeled off their pants, leaving them all in panties and bras. I licked my lips in anticipation, but true to form all three girls turned their backs to the Koala before removing their underwear and pulling on their bathing suits. I loved their asses, but was disappointed to once again miss out on watching from the front side. Stephanie giggled as she turned herself back around and worked at arranging her straps in front of the mirror. "Girl, how are you going to keep that on and in place?" asked Susie.

"I've got to be really, really careful, that's for sure. Otherwise I'm going to give more of a show than I intended." She turned from the mirror to the Koala. "Mr. Koala, do you think Justin will like this one? I hope so." She turned back to Rosemary and giggled. "You know how silly this is? We won't change in front of a stuffed animal, but we ask its opinion of our outfits." She reached over and stroked the fur on its head. "Mr. Koala, you don't take us seriously, do you? Ooops!" When she bent over it loosened one of the straps of her bathing suit, which allowed a boob to pop free. I don't know if Mr. Koala liked it, but I surely did!

Her top was halter style, but the lower strings for the top didn't tie in the back. They were connected instead, after crossing the back, to the ties on the bottom. The entire outfit was held on by the tie at the back of the neck. When she bent and reached for the Koala it caused the straps to loosen, and the breast to pop free. It wasn't meant for swimming, but for looks, and/or sunning. I just might have to go down to the pool for a change!

Stephanie's suit was not the normal bikini, in that the top, which was made up of two tiny triangles, consisted of a tie that tied behind the neck, and straps that crisscrossed across her lower back and connected to the bottoms. Keeping the tops in place required her to maintain good posture, whether standing, sitting, or bending. If she allowed tension to be released the tops would come loose, and if released too much would even allow the bottoms to sag. All in all, it was a very daring suit, designed more for what it showed than what it hid.

She turned back around after getting her boob back in place and covered her face in her hands. "I don't know if I can wear this out there after all. I told Justin I wanted his opinion, but I don't think I can really do it." She opened her bag back up, and looked inside, before wailing, "Oh no! I took it out! I don't have my other bikini!"

"Well then, I guess that answers it. You'll have to wear it, either that or skinny dip. I have an idea Justin would like that," Susie laughed. "You might be able to get Rosemary to join you if you do that."

Rosemary colored. "I don't think so! If we are going to get any time in the sun, though, we had better get going before Mom gets home. We only have an hour or so left."

I quickly shut off my monitor and hurried to be out of the room before they came out. I wanted to be sure not to miss this show! I made it down the stairs and to the kitchen before they came out of the room, and was busy drinking a Coke when I heard them coming down the stairs. I casually walked around the corner just in time to meet them at the bottom. Susie of course had to get the ball rolling and embarrass Steph.

"Hey Justin, what do you think of Steph's new suit?"

"Oh, good! She promised to show it to me to see if I liked it. Why don't you step out here where I can see it better?"

Steph blushed bright red and covered her face with her hands, but being caught as she was she stepped on out into the kitchen area, where there was more room.

"Wow! I like it! It's kind of risky, though isn't it? It looks like it might fall off. Turn around and let me see the back side." Her nipples were poking nicely through the thin fabric covering her breasts, and I could tell the embarrassment was also exciting her. If I was going to develop this I had to be careful not to overplay my hand, but to encourage her exhibitionism. I knew there was only one she was interested in exhibiting for, and that one was me. "It looks really good on you, Steph."

She had her head down somewhat, but looked up at me with a deer in the headlights look and said, "Thanks. I hoped you would like it." I noticed she took a quick look at my crotch, where I hope she was satisfied with the bulge she put there.

Yes, being a horny, red-blooded male, I liked it. On reflection, though I really liked it better when Steph was being Steph, instead of trying to outdo Susie or Rosemary. Being a little daring was one thing, but her self-confidence was so low she didn't think she could compete with others because of boob size. If only she could realize!

Working on a balky computer, clearing some nasty viruses, just because a customer didn't keep her anti-virus and anti-spyware protection up to date, kept me busy for the next fifty-five minutes before the girls came back into the house to change before Mom got home. I had purposely left my door ajar to be sure I wouldn't be surprised with the monitor on watching for them to return. As I expected, Susie stuck her head in the door and said, "Hi Justin," and stood there until I waved. I half noticed her top was still damp, and her nipples were still somewhat visible through the translucent material, but I made it a point not to "notice" them. I waited until I heard the talk and giggling in the hall way ceased, and I heard Rosemary's door close before turning the monitor back on.

Susie was half pouting when she got into the room and complained, "I was hoping Justin would be downstairs again when we came in. He didn't even notice my top when I said 'Hi' to him just now. I don't know what I have to do to get him to notice me. I mean my top is still about half see-through, and he didn't even notice. I don't know if he would notice if I pulled a Rosemary and went naked!"

"Maybe you need to quit trying so hard, and just let it happen. Maybe you are just scaring him away." Rosemary is pretty smart! Anyway, Susie was standing right in front of the Koala while complaining about me not noticing, but she couldn't tell I was noticing at that very moment, and I liked what I saw very much.

Stephanie had her back turned, and pulled the strings on the tie at her neck. When she turned the strings loose her suit puddled at her feet, and she stepped out of it, and half turned to say something to Susie, leaving her right boob in profile. How I was wishing I could take a picture of that! "Hey Suze, what do you say we try going naked with Rosemary some day? This does feel free like she says. If your mom wasn't coming home, Rosemary, I might be tempted to try it today. What do you think?"

"I'm not too sure how Justin would react to that. He wouldn't know where to look first. Between you and Susie I'd probably be ignored." Rosemary seemed a bit despondent at the thought. How little she knows!

Stephanie turned her back again, and started to dress, but then turned around and just sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back on her hands with her boobs up thrust in the air. Her pussy was neatly trimmed with a narrow landing strip. It had to be trimmed closely; else it would not have been hidden by her bikini, or whatever her suit is called. As tiny as it was there wasn't room for much hair!

Susie looked at her and said, "Why didn't you just shave it all?"

"I thought about it, but as little as I am anyway, I didn't want to look like a little girl. I thought I needed something here," and she plucked at her little tuft of hairs with her fingers. Oh how I wished I was there doing it for her. My shorts were pooled at my feet, and my rigid cock was in my hand. "You know, this really does feel free."

Susie, never one to be outdone, dropped her bikini also, and stood there in all her glory, but she still had her back to me. "I didn't trim mine down as far as you did. I just trimmed so I didn't show around my bikini. What do you think?"

"I always thought different stroke for different folks," opined Rosemary. "Everybody likes it different." Hers hit the floor about then, and I had a full frontal view of her from across the room, and if I had a choice, she was still it. I could look at her all day and not grow weary of the view. Stephanie turned on the bed to look back at her, and when she did her legs parted, allowing me to see into her pussy, which brought a major twitch and a groan from me. I waited for Susie to turn around, but Rosemary reminded them Mom would be home at any time, so they all quickly dressed, and left the room.

I was left with a hard, dripping cock, but just a few strokes with my hand, and my knees buckled as I spurted into a handful of tissues before I pulled my shorts back up and I went downstairs.

Mom came home in a great mood. She sold another house, and one that she had listed, so she earned the whole commission. Definitely, she felt like celebrating! Our original plans were to have dinner in, but Mom called Jorgensen's, a rather upscale steak house that specialized in private business lunches, and made reservations for four, but in a private room. The private rooms were heavily used for business at the lunch hour, but there were rumors about what went on at dinner. This way we could enjoy the celebration, but also have a quiet place we could talk about the house.

Dad came in the door, obviously tired from a long week working out of town, but was excited at Mom's sale, and more than happy to celebrate it out rather than eat in. As much as he ate out when traveling he really enjoyed a home cooked meal when he returned, but since his wife was quite busy with her real estate office, home cooked meals were not common. She is an excellent cook, but just not home enough to cook for the family very often.

The dinner was good, with a lot of talking and laughing, as was normal when we all got together. I, normally the serious one of the group thought about the differences in our family and those of other guys I knew. Almost all of them complained of their parents and didn't care to be around them any more than necessary, whereas Rosemary and I had a very close relationship with ours. In many ways it surpassed parent/child and became almost on a friendship basis. My brow furrowed a bit in thought as I pondered the situation. I couldn't call it 'friends', because there was a definite authority factor involved, but it went beyond the norm.

"Justin, what's on your mind, dear? You haven't been with us for the last little bit?"

"Sorry, Mom. I was just thinking about us, and how we are so different than all the guys I know. None of them would want to be out with their parents like this, but to Rosemary and me, well, we love being with you guys. I was just trying to understand the difference."

"Thank you, honey. We love being with you kids as well. Unfortunately, many parents don't take the time to be with their children from an early age, and try to be friends instead of parents. If they would have acted more like parents earlier on they could act more like friends later. Your Dad and I have tried very hard to give you responsibility, and as you have taken on responsibility it has allowed us to relax the hard side of parenting and to enjoy just being us." She reached over and grabbed my hand affectionately. "You have both become very responsible young adults, and we have been able to treat you almost as adults for quite some time now. I think that is the difference in our relationships."

Dad chimed in, "If we spend time enjoying being with each other instead of constantly having to tell you what to do, or not do it changes attitudes. We don't have to corral you and police where you go and what you do. You both have been very good at following our guidelines, and we don't have to worry about you when we both have to be away. Actually, I'm glad you bring it up, Son, because that is in a large measure the reason for this dinner tonight."

Dad took a quick glance at Mom, who gave a smile and slight nod.

"We have a proposition for you two, if you are interested. The house we have in mind is under contingency of "approval of partners," which means if you don't like the idea we will cancel the offer and find a different property. We have in mind an old Victorian mansion that was built by a railroad tycoon around the turn of the last century. It has been owned by an insurance company, and used as offices for several years now, but went into foreclosure when they went bankrupt. We can purchase it for a fraction of its value, but it will need some work to make it usable. It is in a mixed use neighborhood, so we have been able to clear any zoning issues, and it has ample parking."

"We propose purchasing the property, with you two as managing partners to oversee it. There were nine bedrooms originally. They have been converted to office space and must be converted back, but there is other space that can be converted into bedrooms as well, plus areas that can be set aside for study areas. Because they were converted for offices there is more than enough power to each room, plus each room is hardwired for data, which will be good for internet service.

Our concept is for the two of you to manage the property, and we will rent out rooms to students at ASU, as well as a number of other schools in the area. This will be sufficient to cover your schooling and provide some pocket money, so that you won't have to go out and try to find minimum wage jobs. What are your thoughts on the concept?"

I looked at Rosemary, and she looked back at me, both of us wide-eyed at the idea! "Absolutely!" I managed to get out after a moment or two. Rosemary just nodded with a big smile on her face. Of course neither of us really knew what we were getting into, but the potential seemed too good to be true. If it was other than my parents I wouldn't have believed it for a minute.

"You said we would be 'managing partners?' Does that mean we would be part owners, too?"

"Yes. It will be purchased by an LLC, and each of us will be 25% owners. You two will be managing partners, but your mother and I will retain veto rights, just in case we think you are going crazy with it. I know that will not be an issue, but it is set up that way legally to protect us because we are putting up the money. You two will be providing sweat equity."

Rosemary asked, "What do we have to do?"

"Well, to start, the house is going to need some TLC to get it ready for occupants. Mostly, paint and light stuff. Justin will want to do some electrical and electronic upgrades, security items, and stuff. We'll talk about that more tomorrow when we look at the place. Unfortunately, you will have to start almost immediately after graduation to get it all done in time. It is livable while you are working on it, so you won't be commuting. We'll hire contractors for the heavy stuff, but there really won't be that much to be done. The house is in remarkably good condition. Then, you will be responsible for renting out rooms, and taking care of day to day issues. All applications will be reviewed by the four of us before accepting, and each renter will also have to be backed by a parent for security. Your mother will handle the legal paperwork and contracts."

Mom spoke up, "We will limit occupancy to females, with no boys allowed in the house other than on the main floor in the common areas. We don't want to open ourselves up to other issues more than we have to. Justin, do you think you can handle that? The turret room at the top of the house is the largest, and I think the nicest room, and it would be yours. For some reason it has a private stairway as well as through the other areas, so you would not have to be in the girls areas, other than when you are needed there for some purpose."

"I think I can handle that." Rosemary just smirked at me from across the table, and I felt her foot sliding up my calf, before she pulled her foot back. "I have one other question, though? What happens after we graduate?"

Dad handled this one. "We considered that, and what we are thinking is this; either we can retain the property and continue to operate it if we wish, or by that time the market should be improved enough to sell it for a substantial profit. However, if we maintain 80% occupancy, and I see no reason we should not, we will turn a nice profit if we sell the property for the same price as we purchased it, plus we will have paid for your schooling and allowed you to earn pocket money along the way. This is not going to be just a piece of cake. You two will earn everything you make, but I think it is the best way to go, and it will be educational for you."

"Let me add one other thing. This is not going to be a Sorority, nor will it be run like one! It will not be a party house, but a place for students to live without all of the ruckus that goes on in the dorms or the Sororities. I didn't say it won't be enjoyable, but it is not party central. Are we clear on that?"

Callicious
Callicious
1,844 Followers