Justin Thyme Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,840 Followers

Rosemary and I both nodded affirmatively. "You two have shown maturity around the house, and haven't been partiers, even when we were away and you could have tried it, which is why we thought you could handle this. Let's go home and get some rest tonight. We pick up your grandparents at 6:30 tomorrow, and it may turn out to be a long day, after a very long week."

"I'm so glad Grandma is feeling up to going with us! That will make the trip so much fun!" said Rosemary. "Grandpa too, of course!"

Mom laughed as she stood to leave. "Your grandmother said to tell you that if you don't behave up there she will move in and run the place right!" Now if we could have Grandpa and Grandma as "house parents," it WOULD be a fun place! Forget not being a party house!

When we arrived back at our house everyone split up for the night, and I headed for my room. I wanted to get a head start on a paper I had to write for Senior English. I plugged in Sibelius' symphonies, always good studying or thinking music, and started researching the web for my material when my door quietly opened and Rosemary slipped into my room, wearing only a thin, and well-worn, tee-shirt. She had never just walked in on me before.

"I didn't want to knock, just in case Mom or Dad heard it, although I think they are rather busy right now," she giggled and grinned. "I hoped you wouldn't mind, though. It's not like we have any secrets now, is it? I mean, what haven't you seen?" She laughed. "I might have caught you spanking the monkey or something like that, but I would have just had to help you."

I just shook my head resignedly. Her nipples were obviously excited about her being in my room as she was, and I found myself responding as well.

"I just had to see you. We haven't been able to be together since we almost got caught the other night. Quick thinking, by the way. Thanks."

"No prob."

Rosemary walked over behind my desk chair and draped her arms across my shoulders, and let her hands slide back and forth across my abdomen while her breasts pillowed my shoulders. Her chin rested lightly on the top of my head. "I can't believe we get to go up there together this summer to work on the house." She sighed contentedly and gave me a little squeeze. "I had to laugh at Mom asking you if you could handle living in a house full of college girls! I mean, what if they all ran around dressed something like this? You would just hate it, I'm sure!"

I lifted my head up to where I could look into her eyes. "How will you handle it? Stephie seemed to be getting under your skin earlier this afternoon."

Tears welled up in her eyes. I swiveled my chair around and seated her on my lap and put my arms about her, protectively. She buried her head in my neck and said quietly, "I'll handle it. I don't say it will be easy, but I'll handle it. I know I can't keep you to myself, although I want to. I just hope it is someone like Steph or Susie that I like and will let me share you. Not in bed necessarily, but seeing you and being part of your life." There was a quiet sniffle, and she went on, "That's why it is important to me to spend as much time with you as I can right now."

"That goes for me as well. Whatever guy is lucky enough to get you had better be someone who will let me be a part of your life, as well. I'll always love you."

"I wish I could spend the night with you. It just feels so right, with you holding me in your arms like this." She sighed, and snuggled her nose even more deeply into the junction of my neck and shoulder. "I don't even care about the sex right now, just feeling loved and secure." She lifted her head and looked me in the eyes, and then leaned in for a very tender kiss. "Think of me tonight. I'll be thinking of you," and she stood and walked somewhat unsteadily to the door before turning back toward me. "Thank you, Justin. I love you," and with a stealthy peek into the hallway she was gone. Suddenly, my room felt

so empty, and I was so alone.

Callicious
Callicious
1,840 Followers